• Address: eValueSoftware.com 2720 Homestead Rd Suite 40 Park City, UT

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"The eValueSoftware website is very easy to navigate and find the items which I desire. Fulfillment of my orders has always been prompt and accurate."

modified review This review was modified by pat2415 on July 21 2014 01:04:31 PM

"I was wary because the price seemed almost too good to be true, even though I wasn't buying the latest version of Visio or getting a physical copy. The whole process was quick and easy, and the software registered automatically online without any issues."

modified review This review was modified by JamesC-CO on May 07 2014 07:50:42 AM

"Excellent company. I have bought software from them in the past with other companies and decided to introduce my newest employers to eValueSoftware. My order required a phone call to resolve an ordering issue and everything was dealt with in less than 5 minutes!"

modified review This review was modified by YDSWM on May 02 2014 08:27:26 AM

"Very happy, the best prices, but more importantly, fast technical support. I am recommending eValueSoftware to all my friends."

modified review This review was modified by FrankWilliamsIQintell on May 01 2014 02:56:29 PM

"Always timely, well-priced, and great. We purchase a fair amount of software from them, and it always comes through quickly and easily, and the price is hard to match."

modified review This review was modified by anon-ymous on May 01 2014 01:24:06 PM

"I ordered Microsoft Office 2010 from Evaluesoftware.com and had no issues whatsoever. The email came within and hour along with the instructions and installation was a breeze. Very satisfied customer! "

modified review This review was modified by rittera1 on May 01 2014 12:03:58 PM

"eValueSoftware.com delivered the product as described and in a timely manner."

modified review This review was modified by paultibb on May 01 2014 11:51:41 AM

"They are very quick at providing product information and very reliable. Great provider."

"eValueSoftware is a great way to purchase software online. I purchased numerous copies of Microsoft Office 2013 for a number of machines at the business I work for. It's extremely convenient, being that the download link and product keys are sent directly to your email for quick and easy downloads & installs. I would definitely recommend this store to anyone looking for Microsoft software."

"After searching the software sites I know and the Microsoft site directly, I was disappointed with the pricing found for the software I needed. So I did a general web search (www.startpage.com) and eValueSoftware.com came up in the search results.

I was surprised by the price and just a bit skeptical. Clicked on the link, checked out their endorsements and decided to give them a try.

Glad I did. Site was easy to use. They provided many options and bundles for the software I needed and the check out and electronic delivery process was easy.

Well played eValueSoftware.com... Well played! I'll shop here again.

"Excellent prices, lowest I was able to find on Office 2010, and fast FedEx shipment. "

"I was looking for Microsoft Office 2013 and found it on eValueSoftware,com at a very reasonable price. Transaction and the product download went very smoothly. Will be back again if I need additional software. Thanks!"

"I ordered the download version of some software from the website, and everything was really easy. I accidently entered in my email address on the order so I called them. The Person who answered was really helpful and took care of the issue very quickly. I also didn't get the invoice sent to me because of the email problem. I contacted them via email to get it sent and they sent it to me immediately. I am very satisfied with the service and I would definitely use them again."

"Ordered multiple times over 2 years. Excellent phone assistance, quick and accurate orders. Did I mention best prices?"

"Perfect. Quick and accurate.
will use again.

eValueSoftware.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eValueSoftware.com is not a merchant member
eValueSoftware.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!