Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.90/10 2,105 reviews

eValueSoftware.com is a merchant member
    eValueSoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • eValueSoftware.com contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10

All 2,106 Customer Reviews

"Ordered multiple times over 2 years. Excellent phone assistance, quick and accurate orders. Did I mention best prices?"

"Perfect. Quick and accurate.
will use again.

"It was very good. Smooth flow. "

"As advertised and delivered on schedule."

"This company has great customer service. I purchased MS Office for a MAC in 2013 and because of the experience I just ordered MS Office for a PC for a friend's birthday present. In 2013, was the first time I had ever ordered downloadable software, I was nervous that it would be complicated or if I had an issue I would be left in a bind. The complete opposite - it was very easy and the one question I had was answered with 10-minutes of my email. GREAT JOB! "

"Easy to order quick response"

"Worked as advertised. Great company I will use this service again."

"As an owner of an IT Business, I have been using eValueSoftware.com for downloading Office software and keys for clients. Emails confirming the order arrive within 1 hour or sooner. Shortly followed by the download link and key. Prices are also competitive.

"eValueSoftware has been one of two place I have bought software in the last 3 years. I find them to have excellent prices along with very helpful people when I have call them. It's a pleasure doing business with them and I will continue. I have also told many of my friends to try them out and see for themselves. They to were very pleased.

Steven Peffer peffster1@gmail.com

"So far, so good. Received software in date estimated when ordering. Have not had time yet to install the software, but do not anticipate any problems with that."

"This is an outstanding company to do business with. The customer support and service is fantastic. This company is an excellent representation as to how customer support should be done.

"Purchased a licensed Microsoft product key on-line. The installation ended up removing Office and halting with an error, leaving my PC unusable. Turned out (after many emails with evaluesoftware and a long, frustrating set of phone conversations with Microsoft to be a "known problem". The evaluesoftware support person patiently helped me through this and in the end everything turned out OK. It would have been nice if someone at evaluesoftware or at MS knew of this issue in advance..."

"I ordered their AutoCad LT 2013 from their website because it said that it was in stock. I received a phone call from them to tell me that it was actually out of stock but they could send me the 2014 version at the same price because of the misrepresentation of their website. I never received it and had to call them-- they then informed me that I needed to pay $300 more! Do not buy from this company, as they are dishonest and/or disorganized!!!"

"Very efficient ordering through website and fast delivery. Shipping charges are very good for the speed of delivery."

"Software is just what I wanted, and it came to my doorstep in the 3 days promised. Thank you for good service
Brent Byerly