Stores > eValueSoftware.com

800-864-9843
      888-244-8975
      customerservice@evaluesoftware.com
      800-864-9843

Voice your opinion! Review eValueSoftware.com by clicking a star below.
2014-07-21

"The eValueSoftware website is very easy to navigate and find the items which I desire. Fulfillment of my orders has always been prompt and accurate."

2014-05-07

"I was wary because the price seemed almost too good to be true, even though I wasn't buying the latest version of Visio or getting a physical copy. The whole process was quick and easy, and the software registered automatically online without any issues."

2014-05-02

"Excellent company. I have bought software from them in the past with other companies and decided to introduce my newest employers to eValueSoftware. My order required a phone call to resolve an ordering issue and everything was dealt with in less than 5 minutes!"

2014-05-01

"Very happy, the best prices, but more importantly, fast technical support. I am recommending eValueSoftware to all my friends."

2014-05-01

"Always timely, well-priced, and great. We purchase a fair amount of software from them, and it always comes through quickly and easily, and the price is hard to match."

2014-05-01

"I ordered Microsoft Office 2010 from Evaluesoftware.com and had no issues whatsoever. The email came within and hour along with the instructions and installation was a breeze. Very satisfied customer! "

2014-05-01

"eValueSoftware.com delivered the product as described and in a timely manner."

2014-04-28

"Program works great!I will recommend this site to my friends and family."

2014-04-25

"They are very quick at providing product information and very reliable. Great provider."

2014-04-25

"I had to email twice to get a response for a return, otherwise process was fairly easy."

2014-04-25

"eValueSoftware is a great way to purchase software online. I purchased numerous copies of Microsoft Office 2013 for a number of machines at the business I work for. It's extremely convenient, being that the download link and product keys are sent directly to your email for quick and easy downloads & installs. I would definitely recommend this store to anyone looking for Microsoft software."

2014-04-24

"After searching the software sites I know and the Microsoft site directly, I was disappointed with the pricing found for the software I needed. So I did a general web search (www.startpage.com) and eValueSoftware.com came up in the search results.

I was surprised by the price and just a bit skeptical. Clicked on the link, checked out their endorsements and decided to give them a try.

Glad I did. Site was easy to use. They provided many options and bundles for the software I needed and the check out and electronic delivery process was easy.

Well played eValueSoftware.com... Well played! I'll shop here again.

2014-04-23

"Excellent prices, lowest I was able to find on Office 2010, and fast FedEx shipment. "

2014-04-23

"I was looking for Microsoft Office 2013 and found it on eValueSoftware,com at a very reasonable price. Transaction and the product download went very smoothly. Will be back again if I need additional software. Thanks!"

2014-04-23

"I ordered the download version of some software from the website, and everything was really easy. I accidently entered in my email address on the order so I called them. The Person who answered was really helpful and took care of the issue very quickly. I also didn't get the invoice sent to me because of the email problem. I contacted them via email to get it sent and they sent it to me immediately. I am very satisfied with the service and I would definitely use them again."

Share eValueSoftware.com's store rating

eValueSoftware.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eValueSoftware.com is not a merchant member
eValueSoftware.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!