Stores > eValueSoftware.com

• Phone: 800-864-9843
    • Customer Support: 800-864-9843
    • Business Hours: 9:00AM - 5:00Pm Mountain Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 888-244-8975

"The eValueSoftware website is very easy to navigate and find the items which I desire. Fulfillment of my orders has always been prompt and accurate."

This review was modified by pat2415 on July 21 2014 01:04:31 PM

"I was wary because the price seemed almost too good to be true, even though I wasn't buying the latest version of Visio or getting a physical copy. The whole process was quick and easy, and the software registered automatically online without any issues."

This review was modified by JamesC-CO on May 07 2014 07:50:42 AM

"Excellent company. I have bought software from them in the past with other companies and decided to introduce my newest employers to eValueSoftware. My order required a phone call to resolve an ordering issue and everything was dealt with in less than 5 minutes!"

This review was modified by YDSWM on May 02 2014 08:27:26 AM

"Very happy, the best prices, but more importantly, fast technical support. I am recommending eValueSoftware to all my friends."

This review was modified by FrankWilliamsIQintell on May 01 2014 02:56:29 PM

"Always timely, well-priced, and great. We purchase a fair amount of software from them, and it always comes through quickly and easily, and the price is hard to match."

This review was modified by anon-ymous on May 01 2014 01:24:06 PM

"I ordered Microsoft Office 2010 from Evaluesoftware.com and had no issues whatsoever. The email came within and hour along with the instructions and installation was a breeze. Very satisfied customer! "

This review was modified by rittera1 on May 01 2014 12:03:58 PM

"eValueSoftware.com delivered the product as described and in a timely manner."

This review was modified by paultibb on May 01 2014 11:51:41 AM

"Program works great!I will recommend this site to my friends and family."

"They are very quick at providing product information and very reliable. Great provider."

"I had to email twice to get a response for a return, otherwise process was fairly easy."

"eValueSoftware is a great way to purchase software online. I purchased numerous copies of Microsoft Office 2013 for a number of machines at the business I work for. It's extremely convenient, being that the download link and product keys are sent directly to your email for quick and easy downloads & installs. I would definitely recommend this store to anyone looking for Microsoft software."

"After searching the software sites I know and the Microsoft site directly, I was disappointed with the pricing found for the software I needed. So I did a general web search (www.startpage.com) and eValueSoftware.com came up in the search results.

I was surprised by the price and just a bit skeptical. Clicked on the link, checked out their endorsements and decided to give them a try.

Glad I did. Site was easy to use. They provided many options and bundles for the software I needed and the check out and electronic delivery process was easy.

Well played eValueSoftware.com... Well played! I'll shop here again.

"Excellent prices, lowest I was able to find on Office 2010, and fast FedEx shipment. "

"I was looking for Microsoft Office 2013 and found it on eValueSoftware,com at a very reasonable price. Transaction and the product download went very smoothly. Will be back again if I need additional software. Thanks!"

"I ordered the download version of some software from the website, and everything was really easy. I accidently entered in my email address on the order so I called them. The Person who answered was really helpful and took care of the issue very quickly. I also didn't get the invoice sent to me because of the email problem. I contacted them via email to get it sent and they sent it to me immediately. I am very satisfied with the service and I would definitely use them again."

Share eValueSoftware.com's store rating

eValueSoftware.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eValueSoftware.com is not a merchant member
eValueSoftware.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!