• etrailer.com

• Address: 1507 East Highway A Wentzville, Mo 63385
    • Contact: cs@etrailer.com
    • Phone: 800-298-8924
    • Customer Support: 800-298-8924
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 7:00pm Monday - Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm Saturday C.S.T.
    • Fax: 636-352-0143

Product & services pricing Rating 6.17/10 6.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.12/10 4.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Only etrailer.com and Mr. Keigan B. knows - how to advertise and sell - used, pre owned - Thule 859. Cargo roof basket without the installation hardware ! And after that asking extra payment for this ! They even doesn't know, all hardware - included with any roof cargo basket, from factory. It's like car sold without wheels . First and last time bought anything from this dealer - etrailer.com ! Special Thanks for Thule.com official ! Sent to me installation hardware fast and for free ! Boris V."

This review was modified by Bordin on September 24 2015 04:11:13 PM

"Ordered a simple Propane supply hose which I was not aware this item was not in stock. After 8 days I get a notice from them that the item has been shipped "expedited". After looking at tracking I discover the item was sent "sure post", nothing worse than this and certainly not "expedited! This is the second time this has happened, they show items that are out of stock and you are told after the fact. I will not do business with this company again."

"Ordered four items from them and two items were on back order. Had to cancel order after 11 days because they were not shipping until all items were in stock and I could not wait. Two items in stock were major items over $200. Will not order from them again. Customer service rep was not helpful - only offered to cancel my order. "

This review was modified by Stmorrison on September 23 2015 04:46:12 PM

"Ordered a bunch of items from them but had to send the entire thing back as it was so poorly packed. Etrailer's Customer Service department was resistant in accepting a return, despite the pictures proving it was so poorly packed with all items busting through the box and colliding into each other the entire time of transit. So they decided to file a UPS damage insurance claim, as if it were UPS's fault for what happened. Ridiculous! It was not UPS's fault - if the box had been packed correctly, this wouldn't have happened. Check out ResellerRatings and you can see E-trailer has a long history of this behavior which nets them their piss poor avg of 4.42 out of 10 stars. Their Yelp rating isn't any better. I should have checked here first before purchasing anything from them. I've been shopping online since the 90s and know what is deem acceptable safe packing and what is not. Amazon for example usually does an oustanding job packing their heavy items and absolutely have no issue accepting a return when it's their bad. Sure etrailer has helpful installation videos, use it but then purchase it somewhere else. Their prices aren't that good either, Amazon has them beat on virtually every item they sell and it's also free shipping if you're a Prime Member (who isn't these days). Heed mine and everyone else's warning. Stay away from Etrailer. There is a reason they have such a bad score on Yelp and ResellerRatings."

"i found their prices fair and delivery was fast. so far so good. i havent installed product yet but i would definitely recommend to others."

This review was modified by yukonesk on July 20 2015 07:00:06 PM

"E-Trailer.com is the only place I could find that carried an exact match to the fluorescent lights in my RV. I ordered the Pulsar 18" fluorscent light which arrived at my home in Canada 2 workings days after I ordered it. Very glad I didn't have to replace all of them with something else just to keep them all matching."

"I had a problem with my bike rack and the customer service team Debora H.,Janice A,and Vince C. were very understanding ,they helped me through the whole process . With in a few days I recieved a whole new bike rack not just the parts that were damaged .Iwould highly recommend e-trailer to anyone. Mike Beutler"

This review was modified by MIKERJB on June 27 2015 01:10:20 PM

"hi George mike nalley here I received my order 6/24 and installed it 6/24. the hitch fit perfect had no trouble took about hour 15 min that was because I cut the panel that it says to remove and reinstalled the panel now all you can see is the square opening of the hitch it looks great the installation video was a great help also and I had installed one on my 2010 srx also thanks for the great service and concerns about my order I'll tell all my friends"

This review was modified by dblnautspi on June 25 2015 10:45:52 AM

"Selling products that they do not have in stock. Pay for fast shipping then get a email that says item will ship out in 2 weeks. Or given a option to buy a more expensive product. Waste of time. Probably better off not buying low cost import tires. Went to America tire depot And feel much better about my purchase!"

This review was modified by Justin_502 on June 24 2015 01:34:42 PM

"I have bought the converta ball kits always had great service and fast email response on items great online site and very helpful would highly recommend them to my friends and co workers ."

This review was modified by Joeyill13 on June 16 2015 04:10:05 PM

"I have figured out, the hard way, that the reviews from customers on the etrailer.com site are scrubbed and no bad review ever makes it. My bad for not doing more homework. I ordered an expensive bike rack from this retailer and the box arrived in what can only be described as a mangled state. Parts inside were broken and the rack could not be used. I wanted to understand all of my options, but the CS rep wouldn't answer my questions about what the return process would be in case I decided that was the best route for me. Very frustrating to deal with them. Ultimately they passed me on to the original equipment manufacturer....yes, another phone call, as apparently resolving this was my issue, not etrailer. Lo and behold, the OEM was SUPER nice, helpful, friendly and apologetic. They are resolving everything for me. And with a smile. I will never buy anything from etrailer.com again."

This review was modified by UnsatisfiedConsumer101 on June 08 2015 11:29:47 AM

"Purchased a hitch from etrailer.com based on positive reviews for the company. I did not have a positive experience at all. I received the hitch with part of it protruding from the box. It had numerous scratches and chips. I e-mailed customer service and that suggested that I PURCHASE some touch-up paint. When I told them that I found this unacceptable, they offered to refund me $5 so that I could go and purchase paint. I reluctantly accepted, seeing that this wasn't going anywhere. Later that day, I received an e-mail asking for pictures of the damage. I told them that they can keep their $5. They will never get my money or recommendation again."

This review was modified by TSWisla on May 29 2015 02:04:21 PM

"Not impressed with this business in terms of their shipping. I paid for expedited shipping in order to get my part in time for my installation appointment. I placed the order on 19 May at 3:00 pm and paid for the three day shipping. It is now 26 May and I still haven't received the part and my installation appointment was for this morning. When calling their customer service, they said the order left on the 20th and they don't do deliveries on weekends in their contract with UPS. Based off my order time, the part should have arrived on Friday but even if it shipped on the 20th it should have come in on Saturday (UPS ships on Saturdays). Nowhere on their site does it specify any of the "issues" the customer service rep told me."

This review was modified by blasta on May 26 2015 09:34:14 AM

"I just purchased the U Ace 3d Kagu Floor Liners and the U Ace 3d Kagu Cargo Liner for my XC-60. I love them!! They fit perfect! Color was perfect! I have told many friends about them and I just may be getting some for my husbands Silverado. Great gift idea! Thanks E-trailer! I also appreciate the communication
To let me know my order status!
Tracey H.

"What a joke, placed an order and didn't hear anything. Called the next week and they said the online system charged me the wrong shipping amount. The said they tried to call, but couldn't reach me. When they gave me the phone # they were calling a 505 area code. I had printed off my receipt and said it clearly showed a 402 area code, they said oh, that would have been the problem. But they still wouldn't honor my order! Only buy from if you have NO OTHER OPTION. "

This review was modified by dalcompanion on May 04 2015 08:25:36 AM

Share etrailer.com's store rating

etrailer.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

etrailer.com is not a merchant member
etrailer.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!