Stores > etrailer.com
  • etrailer.com

8:00am - 7:00pm Monday - Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm Saturday C.S.T.
      800-298-8924

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.73/10 1.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.71/10 2.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.04/10 2.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.70/10 1.70/10
Voice your opinion! Review etrailer.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-19

REFUSED TO SHIP AND ACKNOWLEGED AND PAID FOR ORDER

"II PURCHASED A BIKE RACK BY PAYPAL. AFTER ACKNOWLEGING THE ORDER THEY CALLED 6 DAYS LATER AND SAID THEY THEY WOULDNT SHIP . THEY FELT NO OBLIGATION THE SHIP A PAID FOR ORDER. THE RACK WAS BOUGHT AT THE ADVERTISED PRICE.
THEY ARE NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY

2017-07-14

Don't expect your product to be shipped any time soon!

"I have contacted the company several times. Their responses are very slow when I do get a response. In stock items have not shipped yet and they will not provide any reason why other than to say their shipping department is behind. This is camper season for crying out loud and they can't get the product out the door during camping season? No price is a good price when you have no customer support and can't get the product in your hands. My second order with this company in the past 12 months and the second go round is even worse than the first."

2017-07-13

Good luck trying to return a product.

"Purchased a ball/hitch kit. They sent the wrong kit. They won't take my call or return my email asking for refund. I'm contacting Attorney General's office."

2017-07-12

Not responsive for Customer Service via email

"I reached out twice to ask a question, using the Customer Service email form provided on the website - and did not get any response. Had to call... and waited on hold for 10 minutes, then had to press '0' to exit the voicemail system and get routed back into the 'on hold' cue - and wait on hold again... I would say they need a little work on the customer service center. I kind of felt if had left a message I would have waited for days, without a callback. Otherwise, the online videos and tutorials are helpful - "

2017-07-09

It Stinks.

"5 days now without shipping when it was supposed to be in stock. GOD only knows when it will be shipped. Just an email saying how busy they were. Wish i had found this site before i ordered. I would have bought local. Lost me as a customer. That's what you get with resellers."

2017-07-06

Could have made it right, but they didn't

"Ordered parts for my trailer and needed them in 2 days. Was told by customer service if I ordered Friday and selected 2 day shipping, I would have them by Wednesday (taking into consideration the holiday on Tuesday). Called to check status on Wednesday, they had not even shipped the items out because they did not have 1 u-bolt that said "in stock" when I placed the order, nor did they bother to notify me that the one u-bolt was holding up my order. Told them I needed ASAP and they could send it next day to make up for the mistake. But no, they only offered to refund my 2 day shipping and charge me next day shipping. So I cancelled the order and went to redneck-trailer.com. Got the parts I needed, WHEN I needed them and much CHEAPER than e-trailer. So all my business and my recommendations will now be for Redneck Trailer. "

2017-07-03

Save yourself major grief and pay a little more by buying direct from Roadmaster!

"My experience with etrailer has wasted time, energy and money. Pay a little more for good service directly from Roadmaster. etrailer is rotten at the core."

2017-07-02

I came to entrails.com, after a poor encounter with a competitor, ( see my other review)

"Yes I came here, I knew exactly what I wanted, ordered it, with normal shipping Wednesday day. low and behold the thing turned up on Saturday a week early to central PA. GREAT effort to dispatch, great effort to get here before 4th of July UPS. So for me, maybe I was lucky, but it was packed securely all parts included spot on guys and gal well done. "

DanCole's Avatar

Colorado
2017-06-28

Please dont waste your time!

"There is simply nothing worse than having a place tell you they have an item in stock and then after you buy it they tell you that they don't. I have tried this place a number of times and it happens EVERY time. Today I tried again as its been a while since I have and they said they had what I wanted, of course right after I get an automated email from their factious sales rep that they don't actually have it. When I called and asked why they say they have some thing they don't the girl tells me "well that's because we have one in stock, not all four you paid for, but hey we'll try to get them for you.??? WOW is all I can say. There should be a way to stop their fraudulent activities and sales practices..."

2017-06-27

Never shipped. AVOID etrailer!!!

"Never shipped. Just held my paypal money as though maybe someday they will send it. Since the paypal transaction is 'pending', I can't seek a refund that way... ug"

2017-06-26

Terrible customer service

"We ordered some RV steps and a fan cover. A week later I get an e-mail telling me the steps won't be available for another 3 weeks. I asked if they could be substituted for something in a similar price range and the only response was an item far more expensive. I called to talk to a live person and the rep was awful. A manager finally called back and her only offer was to cancel the order so I could find the product elsewhere. "

2017-06-24

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I can tell you I do not write reviews often, unless I am really upset. In this case, I am doing it, because the level of communication and quality of Customer Service provided by etrailer.com was outstanding. Best Customer Service I have received in a loooonnnggg time. Keep it up, and, even if I have to pay a few more bucks, you have a customer for life!"

2017-06-23

Good site

"appreciated the product information"

2017-06-19

Horrible customer service and lies

"We ordered 4 parts for a trailer. "All are in stock". Customer service stated that until they shipped, our credit card would not be charged. Turns out, two of the parts were on back ordered but they charged our credit card anyway for all four. When I called back to customer service, Jennifer proceeded to yell at me about how "they don't charge the credit card until the items are shipped". I was looking at the credit card statement as she was yelling about how they "don't charge the credit card". So that order was to be cancelled and now only two parts were being shipped. Even those two parts were back ordered and they didn't know when they would come in. BUT THEY CHARGED OUR CREDIT CARD ANYWAY TWICE!! Jennifer was very quick to throw co-worker Dannie under the bus and stated it was all Dannie's fault for the misunderstanding about parts availability. Jennifer was very rude and yelled at me - I think she forgets who pays her salary by ordering parts. I really don't want to hear about the personnel dynamics in their company. I just wanted trailer parts. Their phone system doesn't work either. You get randomly disconnected. Now I have two charges on the credit card, which they deny that they do until the parts are shipped, and NO parts. This whole disaster happened over a week ago and the charges on STILL on the credit card. What a horrible company. We will never, ever call them again. Should have read all the reviews first. Wow, how do they stay in business?!?"

2017-06-18

They do not stock anything!

"I have ordered from them three times this month and not a single order was complete. Each time they wanted to charge me extra to ship the items in separate orders because of their lack of stock. Stay away. These guys are a false storefront that does not disclose what they have in stock."

Share etrailer.com's store rating

etrailer.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

etrailer.com is a merchant member
etrailer.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,383 merchant members.