• etrailer.com
    • Address: 1507 East Highway A Wentzville, Mo 63385
    • Contact: cs@etrailer.com
    • Phone: 800-298-8924
    • Customer Support: 800-298-8924
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 7:00pm Monday - Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm Saturday C.S.T.
    • Fax: 636-352-0143

Product & services pricing Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.16/10 5.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I had a problem with my bike rack and the customer service team Debora H.,Janice A,and Vince C. were very understanding ,they helped me through the whole process . With in a few days I recieved a whole new bike rack not just the parts that were damaged .Iwould highly recommend e-trailer to anyone. Mike Beutler"

This review was modified by MIKERJB on June 27 2015 01:10:20 PM

"hi George mike nalley here I received my order 6/24 and installed it 6/24. the hitch fit perfect had no trouble took about hour 15 min that was because I cut the panel that it says to remove and reinstalled the panel now all you can see is the square opening of the hitch it looks great the installation video was a great help also and I had installed one on my 2010 srx also thanks for the great service and concerns about my order I'll tell all my friends"

This review was modified by dblnautspi on June 25 2015 10:45:52 AM

"Selling products that they do not have in stock. Pay for fast shipping then get a email that says item will ship out in 2 weeks. Or given a option to buy a more expensive product. Waste of time. Probably better off not buying low cost import tires. Went to America tire depot And feel much better about my purchase!"

This review was modified by Justin_502 on June 24 2015 01:34:42 PM

"I have bought the converta ball kits always had great service and fast email response on items great online site and very helpful would highly recommend them to my friends and co workers ."

This review was modified by Joeyill13 on June 16 2015 04:10:05 PM

"I have figured out, the hard way, that the reviews from customers on the etrailer.com site are scrubbed and no bad review ever makes it. My bad for not doing more homework. I ordered an expensive bike rack from this retailer and the box arrived in what can only be described as a mangled state. Parts inside were broken and the rack could not be used. I wanted to understand all of my options, but the CS rep wouldn't answer my questions about what the return process would be in case I decided that was the best route for me. Very frustrating to deal with them. Ultimately they passed me on to the original equipment manufacturer....yes, another phone call, as apparently resolving this was my issue, not etrailer. Lo and behold, the OEM was SUPER nice, helpful, friendly and apologetic. They are resolving everything for me. And with a smile. I will never buy anything from etrailer.com again."

This review was modified by UnsatisfiedConsumer101 on June 08 2015 11:29:47 AM

"Purchased a hitch from etrailer.com based on positive reviews for the company. I did not have a positive experience at all. I received the hitch with part of it protruding from the box. It had numerous scratches and chips. I e-mailed customer service and that suggested that I PURCHASE some touch-up paint. When I told them that I found this unacceptable, they offered to refund me $5 so that I could go and purchase paint. I reluctantly accepted, seeing that this wasn't going anywhere. Later that day, I received an e-mail asking for pictures of the damage. I told them that they can keep their $5. They will never get my money or recommendation again."

This review was modified by TSWisla on May 29 2015 02:04:21 PM

"Not impressed with this business in terms of their shipping. I paid for expedited shipping in order to get my part in time for my installation appointment. I placed the order on 19 May at 3:00 pm and paid for the three day shipping. It is now 26 May and I still haven't received the part and my installation appointment was for this morning. When calling their customer service, they said the order left on the 20th and they don't do deliveries on weekends in their contract with UPS. Based off my order time, the part should have arrived on Friday but even if it shipped on the 20th it should have come in on Saturday (UPS ships on Saturdays). Nowhere on their site does it specify any of the "issues" the customer service rep told me."

This review was modified by blasta on May 26 2015 09:34:14 AM

"I just purchased the U Ace 3d Kagu Floor Liners and the U Ace 3d Kagu Cargo Liner for my XC-60. I love them!! They fit perfect! Color was perfect! I have told many friends about them and I just may be getting some for my husbands Silverado. Great gift idea! Thanks E-trailer! I also appreciate the communication
To let me know my order status!
Tracey H.

"What a joke, placed an order and didn't hear anything. Called the next week and they said the online system charged me the wrong shipping amount. The said they tried to call, but couldn't reach me. When they gave me the phone # they were calling a 505 area code. I had printed off my receipt and said it clearly showed a 402 area code, they said oh, that would have been the problem. But they still wouldn't honor my order! Only buy from if you have NO OTHER OPTION. "

This review was modified by dalcompanion on May 04 2015 08:25:36 AM

"Called E-trailer yesterday about a faulty #118426 wire harness that went bad and I did not find till 10 days past the yearly warranty. E-trailer said too bad ! you are out of luck! Made me very mad you should not have to spend $63.00 a year for this, was nothing wrong with installation or trailer. I am a heavy equip. mechanic and know this stuff well, been doing it for over 30 yrs. I blamed Tow- Ready at first but this is not the case, I called them today and explained and they were very polite and are sending a new harness with no charge, which I am Shure e-trailer could of done if they weren't so lazy. Will think twice before using them again! too bad I thought they were a good outfit!!! Note ! low this harness is rated good for ease of installation which it is their are also a lot of complaints for not lasting much over 1-3 yrs"

This review was modified by GaryAlford on April 24 2015 10:52:20 AM

"Placed my order paying extra for 3 day shipping. Received notification that the order had shipped. 3 days later no parts. After several back and forth emails with me asking for a refund and etrailor telling me not gonna happen I punted. Sent my review to them. We'll see if it gets posted? This is why places like Amazon and LLBean are great and etrailor is the minors. It's all about customer service or the lack there of."

This review was modified by WSJim on April 20 2015 05:01:26 AM

"I had an issue with the wrong part being shipped to me. Etrailer called me within a few days and resolved the problem to my satisfaction. They are and have always been an excellant company to do business with."

"Worste product and customer service experience ever. First as I am half way through installing the trailer wiring harness package for my 2015 vehicle I find that the wire is too short for the passenger side light. Now that I have the tail lights off and am half way through installation I need to pack up go to the hardware store and get extra wire, heat shrink and crimps. Etrailers reply: we will tell the manufacturer about the problem. Then after countless hours of trouble shooting why the lights aren't working I discover with a rep that the product is completely defective. They agree to send a new unit, BUT they say that it will only be sent out with the shipping that I originally paid for. So I say: you guys send out a defective unit have me waste probably 8-10 hours trouble shooting grounds, faulty wires etc. only to say that you wouldn't overnight this to your customer to at least try to resolve the problem as quickly as possible? Etrailer: No only the shipping you paid for. Don't make the mistake I did don't buy Curt wiring harnesses or buy from Etrailer! I Never post crappy reviews but I will be posting this one everywhere I can so that others don't make the mistake I did and waste hours, money and frustration dealing with this company."

This review was modified by HonestReply on February 24 2015 09:49:30 AM

"Don't buy from these guys. I ordered a roof rack system (after being told it would not be loud). Guess what, the thing screamed. Of my $315 purchase they only gave me $211 back. Freakin ridiculous!"

"ordered 4 brake assemblies ,1-21-2015, were delivered 1-23-2015, the parts bolted right up , had to adjust very little , after pulling trailer, very well pleased."

This review was modified by FrankyHatton on January 26 2015 09:56:37 AM

Share etrailer.com's store rating

etrailer.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

etrailer.com is not a merchant member
etrailer.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!