Stores > eTech.com
  • eTech.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review eTech.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-02

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE

"I purchased a phone for 249.00 and it lasted a little over 30 days. They would not help me when I called except to tell me my 30 days were up. I took this phone to a local shop and was told the LED lighting in the phone was bad -I will never use your company again-you completely stink-I am notifying Walmart that they need to remove you "

2017-07-26

Buyer BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I Purchased a refurbished Iphone 6 from etech World. The phone lasted one month, before the battery would no longer hold a charge. I set an appointment with Apple, to replace the battery. However, because etech world put in a third party battery when they refurbished the phone, Apple will not work on it.
I contacted etech world, and they refuse to repair and/or replace the phone because it was past the 30 days (I should have contacted them the day the phone went dead and demanded a refund instead of first trying to get the phone fixed localy, but didn't realize how close it was to 30 days). Now I am stuck with a non operational Iphone 6 that I can't get someone to replace the battery. etch world is NOT an honest company. They have horrible customer service. They do not stand by their product. they offer NO solution. Please stay away from them!!!!

2015-08-18

"They are shipping an inordinate amount of bad parts and are totally non-responsive when trying to return (roughly 20% bad parts)

Can not recommend enough looking elsewhere for parts.

2013-07-13

"I ordered an ipod touch case and an some screen protectors for my ipod...from this company through amazon I never order offline because of im constantly worried about some stealing my information but the cheap price of the items is what did me in..The first order went through fine so i thought i was in the clear..but then when i checked my bank account for the second order there was another product on there plus my order...the product turned out to be some computer software and of course since the amount was so low the bank didnt do an investigation but i know for a fact that ordering from this company was the only way it could of happened...I have multiple antivirus programs on my computer im on a secure network and ordered from home..and block all sharing between my devices...so its no doubt to me this company took my information and charged this information after my order..."

2012-09-18

"Got My Order A Few Days Late With Regular Shipping USPS
But There Help Staff Was Great & Items Work Great

**** I GIVE THEM 4 out Of 5 Stars

WILL Order From Them Again!!!

2012-05-11

"Cancelled my order on amazon.com. Thanks for nothing. Didn't even give a reason."

2010-08-06

"I purchased a laptop battery with a 12 months warranty and if failed in 6 months. I sent countless emails that went unanswered and I tried calling their phone number and it rings for a while and hangs up. After (3) weeks I finally contacted them by chat and they would only sell me a discounted replacement battery for $40.00 (I could buy a new battery from Amazon for $38.00). Etech.com is a Fraud, they sell garbage and don't back their products. I've filed a Fraud complaint with the NY Attorney General's Office. BEWARE! "

2010-05-13

"I recently needed an lcd inverter board for a gateway 7330 gz and I ordered 1 from etech. They advertised the part as new. It arrived 6 days later and it had signs of having been used and pulled from another computer. If it worked I wouldn't have minded it. Unfortunately, it was the wrong board. NONE of the diagrams as well as the numbers on the board they sold me matched. It was an icorrect part that they shipped. Insult to injury, their customer service wouldn't accept a correction order. They kept asking for pictures of both parts. What the ?..... All I was requesting was their authorization number so I could properly return it for the correct part.
They wouldn't accomodate. Service is extremely lousy and rude. Buyers beware. Only consolation is that the part was only about $20. And so I shall just contact another dealer...a reputable one this time. JC from California

2010-04-08

"I give eTech.com a 5 star rating. I ordered a laptop power supply on Monday and it was delivered on Thursday. The adaptor was exactly as ordered and was in NEW condition.
I will use them again. Thanks.

2010-04-06

"The Merchant sent me a used part and I spent days calling the phone number 718-690-9278 and no answer what so ever and when finale more than week later Leona the only customer service person that answer gave a different phone number that nobody answer.
I lost my money and end up with a not good LCD, do not spend your time and money on this place

2010-03-25

"I ordered a replacement screen for a customer of ours who broke his original one. An LG LP154WU1(A1)(K2)

This screen was advertised as NEW.

We received the first replacement screen from this company, and it was obviously used, and all scratched up. After days of emailing and leaving voicemails, I finally got a response from someone using their live chat feature on their webpage.

The person whom I spoke to was very unhelpful, made me send her the order information multiple times, asked the same questions over and over again, and even made me take pictures of the scratches, and the model number of the LCD. Then they asked me to take yet more pictures...

Finally, they got their ducks in a row, and sent me another LCD screen after they received the first one. I opened the package, and noticed this was yet another USED lcd, scratched up, and obviously had the backlight tube replaced on it as the white tape around the edge of the LCD was all torn up.

They advertise items as "NEW" and send you USED and BROKEN items, and charge you for shipping back and forth. It wouldn;t surprise me that they make their money off of doing this to people.

After jumping through yet more hoops,and arguing with yet another live chat person, I finally got them to agree to send me a return waybill free of charge, and they say they will refund my money after they receive their garbage lcd.

My recommendation is to STAY AWAY from this company altogether.

2009-12-02

"THEY ARE HORRIBLE AND A FRAUD. I ordered 2 replacement LCD panels for my thinkpad t43p from them. That is, I *TRIED* to. They instead sent me one (1) LCD panel for a Dell laptop - completely NOT what I ordered!!

They charged my credit card just fine though!

When I attempted to contact their customer service to get this resolved, I first discovered that their Contact Us page ( http://www.etech.com/contact_us.html ) phone number 1-646-233-3068 IS DISCONNECTED. FRAUD.

The phone number for their hostname record? Goes to some hosting company - NOT their company. More fraud.

Every single effort I've made to get this handled (pictures of the shipping slip, the package, the single bogus panel they shipped me, etc) has resulted in stalling incoherent email responses from someone in India or China who a.) is copying boilerplate text into emails and sending them, and b.) doesn't really understand written English anyways, OR the emails flat-out state that the information I've provided is not "correct", and that I need to send the correct information.

I've sent them everything already, and searching the part number I've given them for the correct items on Google leads to MANY correct item hits - they are just lying to me even more and stalling for time. FRAUD.

Stay away from this pack of liars, they're bad news! I have to contest their fraud with my credit card company now!

2009-11-22

"The toshiba power cord I purchased from the company broke within two months. I requested a replacement and they agreed and said they would pay for shipping (once I requested that which I felt was more than fair considering the charger lasted less than 2 months). I mailed mine back with a tracking number and when I followed up they said 1) They hadn't received the one I sent back (I'd checked the tracking number and sent them the tracking number, they had received it and were able to check that for themselves) and 2) That I now had to pay for shipping. I resent their email to them where they said they would cover shipping and proceeded to go back and forth for a week debating over this with a different person answering my email each time and no acknowledgement of their email saying they would pay for shipping. I finally caved and paid their shipping fee and they have still refused to send a new charger or respond to my emails. Their phone number does not work and they have now taken over 2 weeks to send a new charger which is clearly critical for using a computer. Do not buy from them, their product quality is questionable and they have terrible customer service. If they respond to this review with a new charger immediately and reimbursement for shipping costs I will update my review to reflect these changes. "

2009-11-20

"TERRIBLE!! Order came in on time, in a SOFT document mailer with NO PADDING! Products worked initially, although the battery has 50% of the life it should (reads 50% then shuts down laptop). The AC adapter worked initially, but now doesn't output the right power. My computer will flash a message that it does not recognize the supply source. It wil run from the supply, but not charge the battery. My laptop has to start from battery, then can be plugged in. I have less battery left everytime I turn on, so soon I will have no power at all! Everything worked till past the warranty date, now it's worthless!"

2009-11-10

"TERRIBLE Customer Service!!! I ordered five items from Etech. The items did arrive in four business days, but one item was sent in a color different from what I ordered. I notified Etech the day the order arrived and asked that they send the correct item and I would return the incorrect item. In many e-mails exchanged with this company they suggested twice that I take a picture of the item and send to them, suggested I keep the incorrect item and they would refund me "some", and finally after a week of e-mailing each other they agreed to refund the price when they received the item back. They would reply to only one e-mail per day, and always answered during the over night hours, although their business hours are listed to be 9AM-6PM New York time. The e-mails were answered in broken English and were hard to decipher. They received the item on a Friday and the following Friday a credit was issued that covered partial return shipping cost, but not all."

Share eTech.com's store rating

eTech.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eTech.com is not a merchant member
eTech.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!