• Address: 42640 Christy St

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I recently did business with Saitech Inc for the first time. I was in a rush ordering some Aruba Networks equipment for a client. My primary reseller did not have the necessary items in stock, but Saitech did and they were actually cheaper. I was able to place the order & get Next Day shipping at a reasonable price. The customer service staff were all very friendly and very willing to assist.

My only issue was that I was told on several occasions that I would receive order & shipping confirmations, but I did not. I had to call back in several times to specifically request they be sent. I would definitely consider using them again for future orders, but I do think their communication needs some work.

"This store is a joke. I "bought" 7 HD,s and after charge my debit card for almost 2K , somebody sent me a email to cancel the order because " is having problems processing your order. We can only accept a wire transfer for this order..".

I had wait 4 businesses days to get my money back.

Very dishonest store.

modified review This review was modified by Ybechara on June 02 2014 08:15:04 AM

"We have doing business with Saitech for a few years now and their service and parts have been awesome! Hope to continue doing business with them for more years to come."

modified review This review was modified by ABERDEENLLC on April 11 2014 03:50:17 PM

"I'm always worried about companies I've never heard of, especially in the electronics market. eSaitech.com only made it worse.

I was looking for a motherboard, because mine had failed, and being a few years out, finding one with the correct CPU socket was a challenge. I could find plenty of used and refurbished, but preferred to find new if I could. eSaitech had one listed as new -- the ONLY new one I could find -- for about the same price or lower than many used or refurbished boards.

I called and asked if it was really new, not used or refurbished, and the rep said it was, with three in stock.

Based on her answers to my questions and the reviews here, I decided to chance it, and placed the order. It shipped promptly.

When I received the board, it most definitely was NOT new. It had bent connector pins, obvious wear, dust, dirt, and *char marks* around the edges of a sticker on a chip. Unsurprisingly, it did not POST.

I called and spoke to a gentleman in returns; he berated me, constantly asking me if I "understood" that the board had been discontinued since 2009, and why would I expect a new board? I explained that it didn't matter when it was discontinued; if it's listed and sold as NEW, then it should be unused and in factory-fresh condition. He snidely chuckled at me (literally, no exaggeration), and said "good luck finding something else." He also said that the other two "new" boards they had in stock would be in the same condition, so no exchange was offered.

The RMA department asked for photos of the board before granting RMA permission. They did provide a return shipment label and did refund the original shipping charge.

Weeks later, the very same motherboard is STILL listed as NEW on their website.

modified review This review was modified by WrightsvilleBeachStudios on February 20 2014 08:31:19 AM

"Great experience from ordering online to receiving my order.

Would be nice if they had a pickup center in the bay area though!

modified review This review was modified by jfgresellerratings on January 24 2014 02:28:30 PM

"Saitech really helped me with a quantity of an obscure power supply. They allowed my company to save the day with one of our most important clients. The knowledgable staff made the interaction quick and pleasant.

Thanks again.

modified review This review was modified by timplankenhorn on December 17 2013 12:11:54 PM

"Extremely Satisfied with service,and part availability. Shipping is easy and their ability to find hard to find parts is great. "

modified review This review was modified by bsumoba on November 19 2013 03:45:14 PM

"I am not just happy, I am grateful. The team at eSaitech are outstanding. If it was not for them, I would have never gotten my Mac up and running. I highly recommend them.

Khal,
PipoPrint

modified review This review was modified by pipoprint on November 11 2013 08:43:47 AM

"Saitech was extremely helpful in assisting me in finding the products that I was looking for. Their sales people went the extra distance for me and they offered me very competitive pricing. Very good company and very easy to deal with! "

modified review This review was modified by brennanmw on October 22 2013 12:54:11 PM

"Overall, I am very satisfied with Saitech's performance. Excellent customer service! Love how the Rep. Radhika helps me all the time with all the parts we need. Highly recommended!

-Streambox, Inc.

modified review This review was modified by Streambox on October 04 2013 01:31:25 PM

"Saitech is phenomenal.. They provide great customer service, help, and feedback for all of our electronic component needs. They have a huge warehouse so they almost always have inventory available. They have a very impressive selection of OEM, end of life, and hard to find products. We have grown to become Saitechs biggest fans!!! "

"SAITECH is a A++++ company never had a problem"

"I have enjoyed working with everyone in Saitech, specially Radhika and Sam, they have been quite helpful and reliable."

"Kathryn at eSaitech was extremely helpful and organized. She was able to find the product that I needed quickly and at a great price. I will keep Kathryn at the top of my go to list of vendors for those hard to find parts. Website is easy to use also. Thanks Kathryn and eSaitech!"

Saitech help support Abaxis with a critical End Of Life CD ROM

eSaitech / Saitech Online is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eSaitech / Saitech Online is not a merchant member
eSaitech / Saitech Online does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!