eReplacementParts.com Reviews - ereplacementparts.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.63/10 815 reviews

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"Got just what I needed and very quick"

"eReplacementParts did a good job. They informed me in a timely manner that the part I needed was backordered, and then it arrived ahead of schedule. My espresso maker is now fixed, thanks to them!"

"Item was correct and timely"

"Very pleased with my product and the timelessness, delivery "

"The parts came in a few days and were right."

"They made returns quick and easy! Great to do business with"

"The availability of parts is great!"

"Was fast and easy....Thanks"

"I ordered the wrong part,my fault, but when I called they immediately shipped a replacement and paid the shipping on the return part. I will always go to them for parts!!!"

Rating 8/104/5

"It took quite a long time for the part to arrive but it did finally do so. I received your email asking if it arrived before it actually arrived. It came about 3-4 days after your email and about 2-3 weeks after the money came out of my account."

"The part I needed matched perfectly and was delivered quickly."

"Had the parts I needed and excellent service and very fast shipping."

"Correct parts on time shipping."

Rating 6/103/5

"Delivery was fast and order was filled as ordered. However, one item was not wrapped well and arrived with a broken wheel (it was a plastic toy). "

"Fast delivery and great prices as well "