• Address: 7036 South High Tech Drive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10

"Extremely satisfied .... The right part came within the time frame promised ... RL "

"Online catalog was easy to read, parts priced very good and items shipped right away. USPS missed delivery date but that's OK, it snowed. I've used eRaplacement Parts before and the service is excellent. Thanks!!"

"very satisfied with service and timely handling
of this purchase

"Quick and Easy. Exactly what was needed!"

"Received part in 5 days. Repair is pending, but part is exactly right. I will recommend site to others. "

"Great service and great price,"

"Excellent ! Fast service...did what they said they would do....I recommend this company."

"The part for my Abu was easy to find, priced right and delivered well within the disclosed time frame. I would recommend that you rename the status from "delayed" to "processing" when the order is placed, but waiting to be processed in the warehouse. It would have saved me from making a needless call."

"Second time ordering. Again was extremely satisfied. Had the parts I needed and delivery was very fast. Beginning to wonder if there is any parts they don't have. Recommend to everyone."

"Parts were shipped and delivered quickly!"

"The replacement part I ordered came quickly and was the perfect fit. I couldn't be happier, because "A happy wife makes for a happy life""

"I got the part I ordered and it did not take too long but longer than I thought it should almost 3 weeks.
Their order link was never up dated to reflect the status of the order. The information posted on day one was the information posted the day I got my part.
In the end getting the part is the most important thing but correct information on the link would have stressed me less.

"The product was perfect and delivery was quick! I would highly recommend eReplacementParts.com."

"the person i talked with was very helpful."

"Awesome, very polite and professional. They addressed all my concerns with fast service. I would use them again and again."

eReplacementParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,900 merchant members.