• Address: 7036 South High Tech Drive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10

"Correct item, easy to identify and select, rapid delivery and at a tolerable cost."

"Grate service and prompt delivery of my order. Will use them again.

"Part shipped fairly quickly and was exactly what I ordered. No issues."

"I have ordered from eReplacement Parts est price on the Internet at least 5 times. My current order was for a part to our master bathroom exhaust ceiling fan/light. This part was received within 3 days by priority mail, was exactly what I needed, and was at the lowest price I could find on the Internet through Google. As always, I am extremely satisfied with eReplacementparts' prices and shipping. I never had a need to contact their customer service"

"No problems experienced. Parts shipped fast. "

"great service and parts availability. did the trick for me..."

"I'd purchased a gas blower from Home Depot about 5 years ago. Was doing some maintenance on it and went back to HD to get a replacement spark plug and they didn't carry them. That struck me as very odd since they still sell the same blower. I'd ordered from ereplacementparts.com before so I thought I'd try them again. They had my order in delivery in no time as usual. Thanks for that....! Bob - Phoenix AZ"

"Great company to deal with. I found their website much more informative and user friendly than the manufacturer's websites. Also the "how to" video was extremely helpful in installing the replacement parts."

"I have ordered from eReplacement several times and have always received parts that are better than expected at a great price. They arrive quickly and well packaged. They are now my first choice when needing a part. Gene in Oklahoma"

"Easy to view website. Fast delivery. Will use again."

"Received the part on time and nicely packaged. Thanks!!"

"I am very impressed with your customer service personnel. They are very helpful, polite and knowledgeable. They solved my problem in minutes where other companies won't help at all. Your representatives are to be commended. Thanks
Russell Marr

"Ereplacement parts is great place to order parts. It is easy and has the parts I am looking for. Fair priced and fast shipping"

"These guys have great customer service!

I ordered one small part for my chainsaw (about $3.00). I shipped quickly and was scheduled to arrive much sooner than the time originally stated for economy shipping. The USPS never delivered the part. I was refunded shipping and another part was sent to me by UPS 2nd day.

I will check here first if a need any parts in the future. Hopefully, it will make up on the money and time they lost on my first order!

"I ordered two small parts that were supposed to be in stock. But then, it took them 19 DAYS to ship the part. They charged my credit card immediately after the order was placed. I got no communication from them about the delay. Then, the tracking URL did not work (still doesn't -- did it ship yet?). When I wrote this company a complaint email, they sent me a stock reply, ignoring my clearly stated issues. So far, no parts yet (it is now day 21). THEY HAVE NOT DONE ONE THING RIGHT!!!"

eReplacementParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.