Stores > eReplacementParts.com

Customer service: Rating 6.89/10 6.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.54/10 5.54/10

2016-06-28

Good news...Bad news.

"Good news is that my part arrived just as needed, perfect fit and I'm back to cutting the grass. Bad news...is that I'm back to cutting the grass (I hate cutting the grass). ????"

2016-06-28

Sawzall

"The part was a perfect fit & I had good luck putting it in the saw. Thanks"

2016-06-27

"I was very pleased with everything"

2016-06-27

GOOD HELP FOR THE MOWER .

"A women took my call and was very helpful. Some part numbers had changed and she was able to pull up the page I was looking at . Then understanding what I needed was able to complete my order. The employee friendly, polite and professional. She is an asset to your company "

Great Experience

"Quick shipping, great prices, easy to order!

Before I even woke up.

"Parts I really needed to repair a machine for an ongoing job. Although the parts cost only $10 total I paid the $36+ for overnight and they were on my doorstep bbefore I even arose the next morning. Everything went perfectly so I lost very little time. EXCELLENT!!"

Parts great

"Parts I quickly received were exactly the same as came with the original AC, thanks"

2016-06-26

No problem

"Actually there was a problem. My order got lost somewhere between eReplacement Parts and DHL shippers. Nobody could really explain it. Kinda like socks in a dryer, two go in one comes out. Anyway, the folks are eReplacemect Parts didn't try to blame everybody, they just took care of it, end of story. Great customer service and friendly folks who have your back. As the Terminator said, "l'll be back""

2016-06-26

Saved my mower

"After several years the handle arms on my push mower bent & broke making a working mower frustratingly useless. It is a battery powered mower which had new battery installed but I worried the model would be esoteric enough that replacement handles would either be impossible to find or cost as much as a new mower. Wrong on both counts ... very reasonably priced at eReplacementParts and very easy to validate from their site that the parts would fit my mower before ordering.

I ordered two handles and only one arrived in the shipment ... the box had a hole in it which looked like something happened during shipping. In maybe 5 minutes on the phone I had a full refund for the missing handle and re-ordered the second handle for which there was no shipping charge. I'd say more but now I have no excuse for not cutting the grass!!

This review was modified by ToddSchultz on June 26 2016 08:16:01 AM

Just as Promised

"Our order of a new new bread pan for our bread mixer was ein one day and was just as promised . Completely satisfied."

Worked as advertised

"No problems installing the cable. "

2016-06-25

"Exactly what I asked for which arrived in a timely manor."

Missing cord

"In moving the cord to Fry Daddy was lost. "

#6 wins

"thank goodness I ordered the metal sprinkler head! Now I won't throw it away like the last 5 brown heads, that got lost in the coffee grounds. Great service."

Parts at your doorstep

"I really love Ereplacementparts. Just shop click and wait at door. Could be easier. Thanks Ereplacementparts."

Share eReplacementParts.com's store rating

eReplacementParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.