• Address: 7036 South High Tech Drive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10

"My order came up short of one item so I quickly e-mailed eReplacementParts.com about it. Lo & behold within one day I was notified that the part was on its way and today I received it , no more than 3 days since I wrote. Great service."

"I ordered the wrong sander pads, called eReplacementParts.com for an exchange, they were so fast getting the correct pads out. Great company to do business with. Thanks a lot!"

"My first time ordering from eReplacementParts.com, but it won't be my last. The transaction was flawless from start to finish. I couldn't ask for more. What a GREAT company!

Gary Turnage
St. Augustine, FL.

"I would recommend these guy's and gal's to everyone ! I bought a carburetor for my '04 chain saw it was the perfect match and on time, I"ll be back !!"

"In three weeks time there was a need for a Maytag washing machine belt which is 17 years old and also a small part for a Chicago Pneumatic 3/8" drive air wrench. It's amazing that eReplacementParts.com had both these items. It would have been impossible to find them anywhere around here. Not only was it easy to find the part but showing inventory availability as an added bonus. How they do it I'll never know but this company is my go to source for hard to find parts. Great work eReplacementParts.com. I'm IMPRESSED!"

"Shipped quickly and part were correct."

"Excellent variety of parts for everything imaginable. Good prices compared to other websites. Glad for their easy return policy (45 days, no questions asked). Only negatives: the spool & line part for my string trimmer didn't fit, and I was on hold for 10 minutes to make the return. Other than that, I highly recommend them!"

"The order was shipped and received quickly. I will definitely use the site again."

"This company is terrific. My Kitchen-aid coffee maker filter arrived super fast and packaged beautifully. I am so glad I discovered these guys."

"I found them on the web and seen they had the exact parts i needed for my troybilt weed eater. I seen they accept paypal so i figured great. ordered parts. they arrive very quickly. all a proper fit! will buy from again in the future. Actually after first order and good service i bought an other order. It was cheaper to buy the complete addon parts then it was to piece meal the parts at my local hardware store. wished shipping was cheaper, but not complaining really, another seller wanted double the price for same part. "

"no words it was just perfect thanks"

"correct item and got it Fast. Thank You!"

"They had the exact part, and it shipped immediately totally happy!"

"eReplacementParts.com had the part I needed for my KitchenAid stand mixer, and the video on how to repair it was right on the money! The repair saved me several hundred dollars, and in 30 minutes, I'm back to baking bread and cookies (I haven't made cookies in over a month, and the neighborhood kids are starting to wonder)."

"All orders seem to take longer to be delivered than products I order online from other vendors. Otherwise, you are pretty easy to do business with."

eReplacementParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.