Stores > eReplacementParts.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.57/10 6.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.93/10 4.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.70/10 5.70/10
Voice your opinion! Review eReplacementParts.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-22

Reliability:

"That's what comes to mind when I order from EReplacement Parts. I've been buying from them for years and its never a disappointment . The correct parts come in, on time and at a fair price. From a consumer standpoint, what more can you ask for?
JerryMac

This review was modified by Patio CoversPatio Covers on March 24 2017 06:00:01 AM

2017-03-21

Slow motion.

"Parts were shipped promptly, but Fed Ex Ground is very slow. Nine days to travel a few hundred miles is terrible service. Next time I'll request Pony Express!"

This review was modified by pauly-30783 on March 23 2017 12:00:02 PM

2017-03-20

"Part was exactly the match to the old one that was broken"

This review was modified by lynnew-97975 on March 22 2017 12:00:01 PM

2017-03-17

Where are my parts???

"I ordered replacement parts for my Lathe. Package tracking links were not active. Poor response to my inquiry. Only to find out the shipment had been sent back to sender. E-replacement parts didn't bother to notify me of this. Left me in limbo for over 30 days.... Never received parts....

Save your self the trouble.... Use another parts supplier... Plenty to chose from out there....

This review was modified by turnu1 on March 21 2017 12:15:07 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-20-2017

A rep from eReplacementParts.com, ereplace, has responded

“Copy of the response to our customer:
Thanks for your comments on Reseller Ratings. I'm sorry to hear about the problem with the Economy Shipping Tracking Information. The order shows the order shipped 7 hours after the order was placed. I too have tracked the order and have no idea why the parts were sent back to us. It looks like you have contacted a Customer Service Rep that has issued credit back to you. If you can still use the parts, please let me know and we'll take care of the Priority shipping charges for you. ”

2017-03-16

Best place to get genuine replacements!!

"I am a repeat customer for a good reason. They always have the hard-to-find genuine item I find nowhere else, not even the manufacturer. So when I think all hope is lost trying to find even the most trivial minor part, they've seemed to have it! I once lost a very old spoon and I was thrilled to get it replaced. Now I ordered a Breville coffee scoop because I was crazed that it somehow got thrown out after seven years! Came with a discontinued Keurig machine from Breville. Sounds dumb but it sure made me happier! It was placed and shipped same day, too. Can't beat that!"

This review was modified by irbrenda on March 21 2017 12:00:07 AM

2017-03-14

Fast dependable great service.

"I had a great experience with eReplacement Parts. Quick accurate service.
I had to return a couple of parts due to my mistake. They gave me a RMA and I received a refund no questions asked.
I will continue to due business with them for all of my replacement parts that I need.
Kevin L

This review was modified by kl223 on March 16 2017 07:00:07 PM

2017-03-13

Misleading Joke Drop Shipper

"Second time i've encountered this problem... Should be NO STARS as a result. Their website says '4 PARTS IN STOCK' Which misleads you to thinking you'll get it in a timely fashion. You don't. And whats worse, they provide you with a BOGUS tracking number through 'first mile', who ISN'T a shipping company. Last time it took me months to get my part. i was out of town by the time it arrived, and when i got back a month later, came to find out it wasn't the part i had ordered, even though the schematic and part number told me otherwise. This time, i'm waiting on a simple gear to arrive, and it's been weeks. When i punch the tracking into google, NO PARCEL SERVICES accept the number. it ONLY works through 'first mile' (another trash company) where it's said 'IN TRANSIT' since over a week ago. NOW it FINALLY says that the part has 'departed shipping partner facility'... oh and USPS HASN'T RECEIVED THE ITEM YET!!!! So how has it been 'in transit' this whole time?

If you have months to waste and pennies to pinch, feel free to use these misleading, scumbag, utah based companies. I'm based in utah 6 months of the year, and no wonder the rest of the USA thinks we're all country bumpkins... Because you lie with low prices and high availability of common parts that don't ship until 3 weeks after you order them. Never again. Do yourself a favor and buy direct from REAL COMPANIES who ACTUALLY STOCK PARTS and pay the extra $8

This review was modified by TruckTown on March 22 2017 12:47:22 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-22-2017

A rep from eReplacementParts.com, ereplace, has responded

“The following is a copy of our response:
We appreciate your comment and understand your frustration. Your order left our warehouse 23 hours after the order was placed. It appears the the package was slow in the Economy Shipping. If there is a time when we can help again, please contact me and I'll help you and get USPS Priority shipping on the next order, Then you'll have your parts much quicker. We appreciate your business. Our Midvale warehouse is 120,000 sq ft with full of parts. On your next trip to Utah I invite you to get back to me and I'll take you on a tour. Thanks for your time.”

2017-03-13

Great transaction

"Ordered several parts for my Weber barbeque, found the parts no one else had (even Ebay). Order came fast and was 100% correct. (No bait and switch here)

I will use eReplacement parts again!

This review was modified by acorupe on March 15 2017 11:30:02 AM

2017-03-11

Fast service

"They had the part we needed and delivered it quickly. If the need arises, we will definitely shop here again. "

This review was modified by annmariechew on March 14 2017 12:30:02 AM

2017-03-10

They folded my gasket set!

"Bought a head gasket set through this company and they folded it, shoved it in a bag and sent it to me, needless to say the product is ruined and I'm not jumping through all their hoops to send it back and all that garbage, I have a picture on my phone that proves that it was ruined before I took it out of the bag. Then their customer service team had the audacity to want to charge me for the second set and I would get reimbursed upon retrieval of the ruined product, what a joke, learned my lesson, never again. -5 stars!"

This review was modified by nickmt88 on March 16 2017 12:01:03 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-16-2017

A rep from eReplacementParts.com, ereplace, has responded

“Copy of the email sent to our customer:
Thanks for your comments. I appreciate learning where there are issues and will work get make our customers satified. We are happy to take care of the damaged part and we won't need to get the damaged part back. I'm sending another order that will leave shortly so you can get your tractor running again. Please accept our apologies and please contact me if there are any other problems I can help you with.”

2017-03-09

"parts was just what I ordered and needed"

This review was modified by jnavas-14595 on March 14 2017 12:00:07 AM

2017-03-07

Shipping sucks

"I ordered some parts on February 24 here is it March 7 and i have not received any package in the mail. Call and talked to a customer service representative and all she can say is i dont know where you package is after it leaves our warehouse it is out of our hands you should get but dont know when . It looks like your order has been sitting at the post office in Pennsylvania since the 4th so i dont know what the hold up is. Why pay for faster shipping if you don't receive your package when they say that you will .. RIP OFF company"

This review was modified by m0mmie0f2kds on March 20 2017 08:50:12 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-20-2017

A rep from eReplacementParts.com, ereplace, has responded

“This is a Portion of the email we sent to our customer:

Thanks for your comments on reseller ratings.

I'm sorry to hear about the delay with the Economy Shipping. The tracking shows the order was delivered on March 8th. Your previous order was shipped through Priority Mail and tracking shows it delivered in 3 days. If we can help with your next repair project, let me know and I'll make sure we get you on the USPS Priority shipping so you can get the order quicker. ”

2017-03-07

They deliver quality on time!

"I've dealt with them on two occasions, and the products have been top quality and shipped very quickly"

This review was modified by mknudson on March 09 2017 10:00:07 AM

2017-03-06

Expedited shipping not so quick

"The reason I gave only 3 stars is because even though I paid extra for expedited shipping it still took a week to get a very small part from Utah to Colorado. I'm sure that was the fault of the USPS but I ended up finding the part elsewhere in the meantime and now have a spare that it would cost more to return than it is actually worth."

This review was modified by lizhissong on March 08 2017 01:15:02 PM

2017-03-05

Good product

"Would definitely do business again in the future"

This review was modified by bonesmb1132u on March 07 2017 11:30:01 PM

Share eReplacementParts.com's store rating

eReplacementParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,428 merchant members.