• eReplacementPar eReplacementParts.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10

"Was as described. I would buy from again."

"I ordered a product on a Sunday evening... I got an email on Monday saying it was shipped.. I was thinking WOW .. What great service... I got the shipping info from Ontrac.. but the weird thing it said Package not picked up as of yet.... It has been a week... and still says same thing... I have called and called both Ontrac... and eReplacementparts.com.. They have no clue what is going on.. Of course when you call they always say Let my manager call you back before the end of the day... And of course still nothing. If this is how you conduct business.... I bet you will not stay in business long"

"Ordered replacement carburetor for Homelite leaf blower. Fit engine block, but not knob, so am going to return."

"This was my first order. It won'T be the last. Good price. Timely shipping. I am very pleased."

"The product was exactly as described and fits my old machine! Excellent customer service. It seemed like it took forever to get here. But one week isn't long, right?! I was just super eager to see if it fit and to use my blender! Smoothies are great in the heat of summer. Thank you eReplacementParts. You are great!"

"Great web site..... easy to use and detailed.... Received exactly what I needed..... very fast response time ......."

"Parts received promptly and as ordered. Will definitely use eReplacementParts again. "

"This is a great place to buy parts. The shipping is reasonable and fast and the support team will do whatever it takes. My old parts supplier wasn't too bad but eReplacementParts actually has some items in stock that other vendors list as "no longer available". I buy all my parts at eReplacementParts from now on."

"WOW!
I ordered a part for my lathe and it shipped very quick. Must have been about one hour.

"Quick service and the exact parts I needed. I will definitely use them again."

"the customer service I got from Cory was excellent!"

"Fast accurate delivery. No hassles"

"2nd time ordering parts and both times super success. Correct parts and timely delivery. That is a better track record than I have shopping at home improvement stores; which sometimes takes a few trips to get what I need--if they have it in stock. This business is a winner for me!"

"The person who took my order was really helpful in making sure I was ordering the correct part. I received it in less than a week and it worked perfectly. "

"service was very good and I am well satisfied Dick"

Share eReplacementParts.com's store rating

eReplacementParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.