• Address: 7036 South High Tech Drive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10

"Great source for parts of various makes of power equipment. Fair prices & reasonable shipping fees. Using the "Economy Rate" shipping option got my order to me in three business days. Now, that's FAST! Excellent communications between seller & customer.

Although eReplacementParts.com provided the URL for "ResellerRatings", I would have written this review regardless.

"I used eReplacements Parts for the first time 2wks ago, I I have to say they are great. I ordered the wrong part, called them and Brandon was excellent. Very helpful and my exchange was painless. Would recommend this company to anyone who needs replacement parts. "

"I am so glad I found you on line. My orders are never big, but its always something I can't find anywhere else and you haven't let me down yet. You've always had what I have needed, always easy to find on your web page, at a price that I couldn't believe, and you have shipped it immediately. Thank you."

"A couple of weeks ago our third compressor quit running correctly. With two of these air compressors not working I went to the Ridgid website and contacted them on replacing parts in the air compressor. They didn't even respond. So I went to eReplacementParts.com and ordered 4 of the Outlet Reed Valves. Simple to install and now I have two of these Ridgid air compressors that work correctly."

"Item was exactly what I needed. This is second time ordering from this company, they seem to have every thing. Only draw back was the shipping time, took 7 days to get to me. HDL delivered to wrong post office the first time. Maybe need a different company for shipping. I will order again if need be just cross fingers shipping will get faster."

"Very satisfied, quick service!!!!"

"Awesome Service ! Thanks for the speedy service"

"was very well taken care of in ordering my parts will buy from you guys again thanks."

"This site has saved me tons of money in tool replacement. The instructional videos are helpful, the prices are fair and my orders are always processed quickly."

"I never received any parts.probably not your fault I'm sure but still not cool."

"the lens they sent me was perfect fit for my Hitachi 18 volt rechargeable flash light. no one else had the right lens. thanks."

"Found the correct size safety key for a treadmill. Was a little skeptical if it would actually work. I'm very impressed. It was the right fit and it works perfectly. It came right when they said it would. I ordered on a Friday and received the product that Monday. I would definitely refer you to family and friends. AWESOME!"

"Terrible service!! I waited a month for my order to be shipped before I finally cancelled my order. It never shipped. It was to be 2nd day air shipped, they assured it would. Shortly after my order i received an email saying it was not in stock and it would ship in 4-6 business days. So I wait and call back and they tell me 4-6 more days which continues for a month. What a wast of time!!! "

"Got exactly what I needed when I needed it!!!"

"The part I ordered came so quickly and allowed me to finish the job I had started. If I need more parts, I will definitely use this business. Thank you eReplacementParts!!!!"

eReplacementParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.