• eReplacementPar eReplacementParts.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10

"Put it this way; they had parts that Honda didn't carry anymore- the website is easy to navigate, and they ship in an extremely expeditious manner- fast! "

"Part was perfect and fits just right"

"I ordered 2 glass mixing bowls. They arrived fast and in one piece. Can't get better than that."

"Arrived 2 days before it was supposed to, it was packed well, and it was the right part. "

"My parts came quickly and everything was very well priced. Better than buying a new tool."

"PARTS WERE VERY EASY TO LOCATE ONLINE. ORDER WAS RECEIVED QUICKLY. WOULD NOT HESITATE TO ORDER AGAIN."

"complete including delivery"

"Order was shipped and delivered when promised. "

"Ordered the steering wheel for the model number lawnmower but received a different one that didn't work."

"Good Web site
Fast shipping

"No problems with service or parts ordered, everything worked just as it should."

"Took to long to receive part."

"Correct parts and shipped rather quickly."

"I received the fan blower motor I ordered with shipping damage. There was inadequate packing to properly protect the part... thus damage happened. I called and they issued an RMA number and I sent them their motor back.
A week goes by... no word about refund or replacement part. Meanwhile, because I still have no blower motor for my ventahood, every time I cook dinner... the smoke alarm goes off.
So finally after a week, I call them... and oh yes... they received their motor back two days after I shipped it... and no... nothing was happening for either refund or replacement. So I ask what it will take to get a replacement shipped out... and I get told that I will have to pay for it again before they will ship it.. and I might get the refund to my card for the original order in a couple weeks. What a racket.

"A+A+A+A+A+ thanks for your service."

Share eReplacementParts.com's store rating

eReplacementParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,836 merchant members.