Stores > eReplacementParts.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.03/10 6.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10

2017-01-13

quick delivery of quality part

"It was a quick delivery of of the part I ordered.

The part is of good quality.

Thank you.

This review was modified by csantora3 on January 17 2017 12:02:02 AM

2017-01-13

Worst Shipping Dept. ever

"ordered a flange/screw for our saw, 10 days later it still is not here and they will not give me any answer. A monkey could work better than this company. "

This review was modified by jordan-62996 on January 17 2017 12:01:43 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-16-2017

A rep from eReplacementParts.com, ereplace, has responded

“We contacted the customer with the following email: Thanks for your comments on Reseller Ratings. I apologize for the delay in getting your parts order. I want to investigate the cause of the delay. I haven't been able to locate your order using your name and the order number on here is incorrect. I'd appreciate it if you would contact me with the order number. We appreciate your time and business!”

2017-01-12

slow shipping

"I ordered two small parts for an airless sprayer eight days ago. The rinky-**** go between for their small parts shipping has it in their sorting center for seven days with no updates. The storm which initially held it up is long over with and no longer a problem. When I contacted customer service they blew me off and told me it was my problem not theirs. Beware. "

This review was modified by landrkulacz on January 17 2017 12:00:11 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-16-2017

A rep from eReplacementParts.com, ereplace, has responded

“We appreciate your business, time and your comments. It appears the order left our warehouse 14 hours after the order was placed. Economy shipping is our least expensive shipping option. Packages usually arrive within 3-6 business days, however this is not guaranteed and they may take longer as is stated on the website. We do have quicker shipping options available. I will be happy to help explain them if you have any questions on your next order.”

2017-01-11

"Great website . Easy to find the parts you need. Same day shipping and arrived on time. An all around great company. Very pleased with their service."

This review was modified by JasonM2 on January 13 2017 07:00:02 PM

snow blower blues

"Ordered new chute for my snowblowers. Arrived within a few days. Very happy."

This review was modified by strickhouserr on January 13 2017 06:30:03 PM

great site

"Wonderful business. This site makes repairing your tools very easy. I will do more business with them in the future"

This review was modified by oregonbandsaw on January 13 2017 06:15:02 PM

2017-01-11

Needed this part for the longest!

"Found this website and started looking for this snow blower repair part . It is an 18 year old Toro snow blower. Found the part easily by unit model # , ordered it and within 5-10 minutes the part was installed and ready to -go ! Shipping was fast. "

This review was modified by jdking103 on January 13 2017 11:15:03 AM

Excellent!!

"Arrived as expected, great service. Very friendly site (easy to use). I definitely recommend ereplacementparts."

This review was modified by end31151 on January 12 2017 07:15:02 PM

Assistant General Manager

"eReplacementParts is great"

Shipping Department need WORK

"I ordered two friction rings for my 3/8 Milwaukee impact ( they were 3.99 ea ). For those of you that don't know what they are they are smaller and lighter than a dime. They came in a " bubble envelope ". Shipping was just over 7.00 for them. FOR A ENVELOPE!!!!!

I guess they are going to say it was also " handling " Yet no where in the ordering process calls out a handling fee.

I'm very disappointed to be taken advantage of. I will not ever be using this company again.

This review was modified by H0tp0cket on January 10 2017 06:03:07 AM

2017-01-09

Still waiting.....

"I ordered sheer pins for my broken snow blower. I paid almost $10 for 2 day shipping because we are getting a ton of snow. Ordered on January 4th. It's 8 pm on the 9th. Yeah...still waiting!"

This review was modified by Gwschultz8 on January 09 2017 08:00:23 PM

2017-01-09

"very happy with the fast service."

2017-01-08

Don't pay for faster shipping!!

"On my last order I paid for the 2-4 day shipping and after 4 days I called to find out why there was no shipping information yet other than the shipping confirmation. I was told I had to wait two more days before they could re-ship the order. Amazingly the order appeared in the tracking information the next day. The packaged arrived at 9 working days after it "shipped". Wondering if I would not have called if it would still be pending? Don't pay for speedier shipping as it is just throwing your money away with this company!!"

2017-01-08

"Delivered very quickly. Great to have an online resource for hard to find tool parts. Very simple transaction."

2017-01-08

"Good seller, fast shipping"

Share eReplacementParts.com's store rating

eReplacementParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.