• Address: 7036 South High Tech Drive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.48/10 7.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10

"I am very happy with your company. Great customer service."

"I bought a replacement 2 cup coffee holder for my Breville 800 esx espresso machine. The part was what I needed and shipping was fast at a fair price. I will buy from them again. "

"Fastest gunmen in the whole USA. Place an order, no gimmicks, no hussles. Print your receipt. Wait for a confirmation email. You're in business. Wish all orders placed in the net would operate like eReplacementParts. Nice going guys!!!!"

"Very happy experience with eReplacementParts.com Needed a new part for my compressor, located it quickly on the web site, received it VERY quickly in a couple days and I'm back in business. First-time buyer, certainly not my last. Great service, thank you!"

"Perfect part, fast service and good price-I could not be happier !!"

"Very happy with my order, came fast, will buy again."

"Ordered a Cuisinart Work bowl cover CH-4WBC. Price was good and ordering was easy. Item shipped immediately. Was held up a day due to holiday but item was received a day earlier than promised. I definite will shop here again. It will be my first stop,"

"when i tell people about eReplacementParts (and I do ) I tell them that this site is orginized and easy to use, I've been on other sites, and there not as clean and strate forward. most don't give you a print of the tool to work from. I can bring home the modle # pick the parts from the print, and not have to bring the tool home. eReplacementParts has all the parts you need,other's can't supply you with everthing you need. but eReplacementParts can."

"Couldn't believe you guys had the discontinued Ryobi switch I needed for my table saw. Fit perfectly. Thanks!"

"fast and accurate. Can't ask for more."

"Very happy with the purchased."

"I have a OLD Bridgewood band saw. the table trunnions finale broke (they have been going for years) .
Received my order from you for new ones sooner then expected , and my shop is up and running again. THANKS ,
Capt. Ron

"I was very happy with the website, it was very easy to find the part I needed. I was surprised how fast I received my part. I believe it only took 2 days. Will definitely order from them again, and will pass this company along to my family and friends."

"eReplacementParts.com had exactly what I was looking for. They made it easy to find, and although pricing was comparable to other websites, they didn't make me dig deep into my wallet to pay for shipping. I'll definitely order more replacement parts from this company."

"ya sent my parts to Louisville in time for me to get the job done... then sent them to Lexington to wait for 3 days then return to Louisville... this address to deliver to is closed on Mondays... as it is a GOLF COURSE ... WTF

eReplacementParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.