• Address: 7036 South High Tech Drive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10

"Great company, glad to have found them.

I recently found my old electric weed wacker propped up outside by the shed. It had been out there a while and the plastics were deteriorated. Fired it up, ran fine but the plastics shattered.

I was going to toss it and just purchase another one, but decided to do a search and see if I could find the parts I needed since it still ran well.

Found eReplacementParts, found a new handle and shield, ordered and a few days later my yard was trimmed.

Shipping was more than reasonable, and for a total of $17, I have a good weed wacker, Thanks eReplacementParts!

"my order, well I got some ones order and it was not mine and they got my order. Not happy because I needed it like now, So I called them and they wanted me to ship it back to the person to whom order it, but the cost of the item was 2.99 and it would have cost them more for them to send a new mailing address label and for me to send it to that person then what the part was worth ?? How dumb can they get. So now I got to weight three more days to get my order. ?????"

"User friendly website. Super cross reference, part description, model matching / substitution. Easy ordering, fast shipping. Highly recommend. I have been in commercial woodcraft production 30+ years. VERY satisfied !"

"The rings were a little difficult to fit into the lid of the cooker, but other than that, all was well"

"Easy ordering and fast shipping."

"Better than I wass specting I have order before and delivery is always on time and the web site is very ease to navigate "

"Received parts in a timely manner. Repaired saw and has been working fine. The whole process fast easy and at a good value."

"Order my part paid for express delivery waited three weeks called back and i was told it was shipped to the wrong address by mistake . gave them my correct address it's been two weeks and I still have not received my part. "

"Everything was as ordered and packaged well. Order was shipped promptly and was received quickly. Thanks for the great service."

"Our replacement part was delivered in a very timely manner. However, we have a post office box which I always enter on the first address line and our physical address on the second line. I do this since I'm never sure if an order goes to the p.o. or delivered by ups truck to our home. The outer label had only our physical address and the pkg. went to the post ofc. The post ofc. almost sent it back since our p.o. box # was not on the pkg. label. This would have caused additional turn-around time and this pkg. was something we needed as soon as possible."

"I'm still waiting for my order that they say was shipped on Dec 17, but I haven't received it."

"I was out of office for 3 weeks.

Didn't get part. No Tracking number supplied.

Bob Guzman

"Great company they always have what I need and the help is great thanks eReplacementParts.com"

"I got what I ordered. It was delivered on time and as promised. I installed the new parts and they work just fine. Very Happy with with the service provided by eReplacement Parts"

"well pleased with customer service,will use them again."

eReplacementParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,898 merchant members.