• eReplacementPar eReplacementParts.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10

"Simple order and checkout process coupled with quick delivery."

"easy, have what you need, don't have to buy 3 or 4 things to get what you need.

"quick easy and the replacement was a perfect match. what more to say?"

"Thank you for sending me the replacement cap, spring, and reel of cutting line for my Black/Decker weed whacker. Rec'd parts sooner than expected! Customer service was great, cost was less than expected, and the sales asst. looked up the exact parts I needed. I would highly recommend this place to others. 5 star rating in my book!"

"great selection and super service"

"Needed a replacement of the crumb tray for my Hamilton Beach ToastStation. Easily found the item on eRaplcementParts.com. Price was very fair; shipping was quick. No problems at all. It is great to be able to find replacement parts for household items still in good working order. Save money by not having to replace the item. Would do business on this website again. "

"It worked like a charm, one of the easiest purchases I've made"

"I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE AND SHIPPING. I HAVE USED eREPLACEMENTPARTS BEFORE AND I'M HAVE ALLWAYS BEEN VERY SATISFIED."

"Had the right parts for my poulan pro chainsaw.....great price and fast shipping"

"BE WARNED: If you live in Canada and something goes wrong with shipping you just lost your parts! Their customer service is awful as they go through another company called iGlobal for international shipping and their just can't trace your package. In my case I just lost 31$ USD but think about it if you order a higher amount. "

"Fast delivery - product as described"

"Excellent service. Perfect fit on drag bar for my tiller. Great price and speedy service. Smooth transaction. Nice sellers to deal with. Highly recommend."

"You didn't have a recommended replacement part for my grinder. You discontinued the switch with no replacement. Fortunately I picked a switch and got it to work OK. "

"Great service, had the parts I needed for Ambassadeur 6500 C3 reel.
Shipping was quick and all parts fit perfect.

"Excellent service, price and product for my porter cable router.

Paul Greiner
Portage,WI 53901

Share eReplacementParts.com's store rating

eReplacementParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.