Stores > eReplacementParts.com

Customer service: Rating 6.89/10 6.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.17/10 5.17/10

2016-07-26

TRY TRY again

"I ordered a replacement cord for my Shark cleaner and it was sent back but marked delivered----So I had to reorder it by another carrier and had to pay more for the delivery. When it did come, I was truly happy getting it. Works great."

2016-07-25

WHAT CUTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT???

"AFTER SEVERAL CHAT ROOM TALKS, EMAILS AND COUNTLESS PHONE CALLS TO SPEAK WITH A SUPERVISOR SO I COULD TRY TO EXPLAIN MY SITUATION WITH A DEFECTIVE PART. 10 DAYS LATER SOME ONE FROM CORP. CALLED ME TO TELL ME HE COULD NOT COMPLETELY EXPLAIN DEFECT AND I SHOULD GO TO A LOCAL HARDWARE STORE AND FIND A SCREW THAT "MAY" FIT!!! THIS IS NO WAY TO TREAT A CUSTOMER. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED AND RELUCTANT TO ORDER AGAIN."

2016-07-25

"Low price and was delivered in a timely manner. "

2016-07-25

"Yes I did get it on time. Vvery nice"

2016-07-25

Fast shipping, worked great.

"Came super fast, just as described. Thank you for the good service. "

Quick and easy!

"Had the exact part I needed and delivered it quickly. Thank you!"

Wrong Part

"Ordered wrong part - then ordered correct part - cannot seem to get return information for incorrect part"

2016-07-24

Quick shipping and great prices

"I was very pleased with the prices I found on the site, and the order arrived with a couple of days of ordering. "

2016-07-24

part

"wrong part speed good my fault?"

one size fits all

"I had a Craftsman saw that the power switch failed. Craftsman said no longer available. I purchased a Ryobi switch (it looked the same) it works great.

They Tried!!! really hard to help, Waiting for my refund

"They tried to help, would use them again"

2016-07-23

"would us for any parts I need for my carpentry business"

Hassle Free & Johnny on the spot

"Very easy to track down the parts and arrived sooner than I expected. Couldn't ask for more- thanks"

2016-07-22

Worked great!

"Got the correct part (freewheel clutch for razor mx650). It works great."

2016-07-22

The part I needed cheaper than from the manufacturer

"I needed a replacement brew basket (part # 990155500) for my Hamilton Beach 49983S 2-Way FlexBrew coffee pot and eReplacementParts.com came up first in my Google search results. The price seemed fair, but I decided to check on ordering the part direct from manufacturer as well. The part from the manufacturer was less than a dollar cheaper, but the shipping was twice as much even at the slowest delivery option.

I placed my order on a Sunday with eReplacementParts.com and received my new brew basket in 4 days (3 - 5 day shipping estimate at checkout), sufficiently packaged and having arrived undamaged. The part is described as a genuine manufacturer replacement and looks to be 100% identical in appearance and quality to the brew basket I replaced.

Order checkout was fast and easy using my PayPal account with no problems encountered.

Note to eReplacementParts.com - the first picture for part # 990155500, Hamilton Beach 2-Way FlexBrew Brew Basket, on your site shows it with the permanent coffee filter inside and the description mentions a "Metal Mesh Filter". This may lead some people to believe this is included and should be corrected. I was not under the impression that this was included from the part number I was ordering as the permanent filter was sold separately under a different part number. This has no effect on my review as a result.

This review was modified by jdezom on July 22 2016 07:41:01 PM

Share eReplacementParts.com's store rating

eReplacementParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.