Stores > eReplacementParts.com

Customer service: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10

2016-12-07

Bad Customer Service!!

"I am really disappointed with your company. I have been trying for a month to return a part that does not fit my refrigerator. I ordered correctly but the part does not fit. Your customer service people do not use a name so there is no way to have any continuity in communication and it seems your customer service people lack basic training. There is no way I should be charged freight to return a part that does not fit. I suggest anyone considering using your company find someone else. Bad customer service!!!!! I have asked for a phone call but nothing happens. There are other companies"

This review was modified by MSW831 on December 07 2016 03:05:24 PM

2016-12-07

Great product

"The motor works great and fit perfectly "

2016-12-06

Awesome!

"Each and every time I have dealt with the company. I have always been nothing but completely satisfied. Even when a minor error was made on an order. The rep. took care of the matter and the part was shipped over night at no cost to me. "

2016-12-06

"Received item as anticipated. "

Quick and easy

"Might take a bit of searching to find what you need, but once you do it's easy to purchase and arrives very quickly "

2016-12-05

My new favorite parts place.

"The part I needed was easy to find in the diagrams on the website. It came faster than they predicted and now my vacuum works better than it has in months. Yea!!"

Good to go

"Received item in fast and efficient manner."

The Starter Assembly was perfect

"part was exactly as advertised and arrived on time. will be ordering additional parts from here soon Im sure. "

2016-12-05

Literally making repairing small engines easier!

"They have THOUSANDS of different diagrams for every small to medium sized lawnmower engine you could just about think!With combing diagrams and the part number you need.Very nice customer service as well not to mention.Also they have a list of common problems for the engine and what part to replace and how often it breaks and which one to use or the one that breaks the most often and least often.I greatly recommend this site to those looking to be mower or small or medium sized engine mechanics becasue here's where you'll wanna start!"

2016-12-05

Efficient and satisfactory customer service

"The part I ordered came quickly and fit perfectly. I couldn't be more pleased with the replacement. I will order from them again, if needed."

2016-12-05

"Great service, parts, and very fast delivery - thank you !! A+"

2016-12-05

"Fast, efficient and great price.

very satisfied

"Great experience. My mower is up and running. Part was delivered on time."

2016-12-04

here it is

"The product worked just fine. Thanks"

2016-12-04

Good customer service. Can't review order unless you sign up.

"I ordered a part, and it was the wrong one. I called customer service expecting to send back the one that I ordered incorrectly. They sent me the correct part at no cost, and I did not get charged for shipping the part. I did not create an account the day that I ordered the part, but I have yet to find out how to review my order. Regardless, five stars for great customer service."

This review was modified by uncutchemist on December 04 2016 04:45:31 PM

Share eReplacementParts.com's store rating

eReplacementParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.