• eReplacementPar eReplacementParts.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10

"I ordered a blower wheel for a ceiling fan/light and heat lamp fixture in our aging cottage. The original wheel had a piece broken off and was not reparable. I was not sure I would ever find another fan/light combination that would fit in the allotted ceiling space. I took it apart, got the the necessary model number, etc. ordered a replacement, received it in a timely manner, made a minor modification to the wheel so it would turn freely and now it is running like new...smooth and no noise! Likely would have cost $$$ if I would have had to replace the entire fixture and modify the spot it is in."

"We've used eRlacementParts.com for several years for Dust Buster parts. We've always experienced rapid accurate delivery. Our last order was delivered in 46 hours. "

"I have ordered several replacement parts for equipment that is hard to get parts for. I have to say, I have yet to be disappointed in the products or service. The price is always reasonable. Shipment is fast and reasonably priced. I simply can't say anything negative about the company. 5 stars all the way."

"I purchased parts form these people over a month ago and the have been sitting in a post office 100 miles away for over a week. I have sent two e-mails asking about it ans have received no response at all for the company. I do NOT recommend them ."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-23-2015

ereplace, eReplacementParts.com rep has responded

“Shipping mishaps are as frustrating to us as they are to our customers. We certainly apologize for any inconvenience and have taken steps to insure a replacement order is on it's way to the customer.”

"I have only ordered a few parts off of the eReplacementparts.com website and have been completely satisfied with the service and the quality of the products! Searching for the parts you need is very easy! Long list of good quality oem replacement parts! Also, it is hard to beat their prices! Thanks so much!"

"Everything went great! Fast and accurate"

"Excellent experience. The parts arrived quickly and fit perfectly. I normally shop locally but the parts I ordered from eReplacement where 1/3 the cost of my previous supplier. I couldn't be happier. (And I rarely give reviews)"

"Sent it promptly, exactly what I needed."

"I received exactly what I ordered and in perfect condition. "

"eReplacement is always very good at getting me the spool cover for my Worx weedeater quickly."

"fast... I mean really fast shipping!"

"Great place to find those hard to find items. Documentation available makes it easy to identify parts when you are not sure. items are recieved very quickly. Highly recommended "

"Quick and the right part as ordered. I will use this service again! Thank You!"

"Very fast service. With the price of gas. Love just going to the mailbox. They have the parts that we needed. Will do it again and again. "

"Searched all over trying to find a small part for my electric weed eater spool head, with no luck locally. Found your website, and now have it bookmarked for future reference! Very fast response and shipping!!! I will spread the word about the availability of just about every part you could ever need to repair a huge variety of items. Now maybe I can fix a few other items I need obscure parts for. I'll be ordering again soon!!"

Share eReplacementParts.com's store rating

eReplacementParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.