• Address: 7036 South High Tech Drive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.45/10 7.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10

"fast and accurate. Can't ask for more."

"Very happy with the purchased."

"I have a OLD Bridgewood band saw. the table trunnions finale broke (they have been going for years) .
Received my order from you for new ones sooner then expected , and my shop is up and running again. THANKS ,
Capt. Ron

"I was very happy with the website, it was very easy to find the part I needed. I was surprised how fast I received my part. I believe it only took 2 days. Will definitely order from them again, and will pass this company along to my family and friends."

"eReplacementParts.com had exactly what I was looking for. They made it easy to find, and although pricing was comparable to other websites, they didn't make me dig deep into my wallet to pay for shipping. I'll definitely order more replacement parts from this company."

"ya sent my parts to Louisville in time for me to get the job done... then sent them to Lexington to wait for 3 days then return to Louisville... this address to deliver to is closed on Mondays... as it is a GOLF COURSE ... WTF

"I purchased a replacement S-blade for my 12-year-old 70560 Proctor-Silex/Hamilton-Beach food processor. Seems that the parts for the 70560R also fit my 70560. Product was in stock, easy to find on the website, order went through without a hitch. Product shipped quickly, was packaged super safely and securely, and worked perfectly. I give many many kudos to eReplacementParts.com for a great, thoroughly satisfying transaction! The price plus shipping was extremely reasonable, and for me it was a great convenience that they also accept Paypal. Thanks!!"

"Shipped/arrived on time. Product was exactly what we needed and as expected."

"Parts received quickly and correctly."

"Thank you! Got the part an had my blower/vac running same day."

"part received on time,very satisfied with replacement part, thank you"

"Got exactly what I needed at an affordable and adequate price."

"Got the right parts the first time on some hard-to-find items. Thks."

"I was in need of parts in a hurry and on a budget. I got my parts at a great price and fast delivery. eReplacementParts.com has earned my future business."

"I ordered two parts for my Hoover Steam Vac on Wednesday. They shipped the following day, and I had them in my mailbox by Saturday via Priority Mail 2 Day.

They were packed well, and were exactly what I ordered at a reasonable price. I'm a satisfied first time customer.

eReplacementParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.