Stores > eReplacementParts.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10

2016-02-03

"As usual, very satisfied, part availability, prompt service. easy."

2016-02-02

Don't Get Caught

"I recently ordered an infeed roller for my planer. I received the wrong one. This can happen. I called Customer Service, and they acknowledged that the wrong one was sent out, and would be happy to send the correct item - I got an RMA for the return. Fine so far.
After complaining that they wanted me to pay for the shipping for the new roller, they agreed to "comp" the shipment to me, but told me that I would have to pay for the return of the new one. I asked the Agent to speak with his Supervisor TWICE to correct this. There was absolutely NO reason for me to pay to return their mistake. Both times the answer was the same - I would have to pay for the return.
Needless to say, I am a very unhappy person - paying twice for their mistake. I can tell you, this is the last time I will order anything from eReplacementParts.com. I cannot recommend this firm to anyone, and ask you to double check return policies before ordering from them. This, despite the cordial Agent, is not god customer service.

This review was modified by Rinkers123 on February 02 2016 02:01:33 PM

2016-02-02

Great Service

"Thank you eReplacementParts.com. The part was exactly what I needed and it got here incredibly fast. I will use this site again and I have already told several friends and family about this website."

2016-02-01

"The part I ordered came quickly and safely. It is exactly what I needed to fix my sander."

Exactly what I wanted

"Could not be happier, I unscrewed the old hook & loop pad and replaced it with the one ordered. Exact fit."

Repair juicer

"Juice bowl fit perfect. Filter bowl had wrong base. Exchanged base with old bowl I had. Everything works on discontinued juicer. Thanks"

2016-02-01

Two for the price of one

"I was pleased that the part was packaged well because the box was badly damaged by the carrier. Second inside box and packing protected the part. Second order arrived quickly and again had enough packing to protect the glass inside. Didn't need to replace the entire unit and replacement parts were less than half of the price of a completely new unit."

great customer service

"very happy with this company and woulod highly recommend them"

Just what we needed

"Found the replacement part we needed for our pressure cooker quickly. Telephone contact was helpful and courteous to confirm the right part. Delivery and related communication was accurate and timely. This company was very professional and courteous. No complaints."

Great service

"Thank you. First time I have ever used eReplacementParts. It was easy to find what I needed and it arrived here very very fast.

Quick and friendly response

"I ordered some edger parts. One of the parts I received was wrong. their team got on it and corrected the error quickly and to my satisfaction. I have all the right parts to repair my edger now. I will be using them again next time I need parts .

Very happy customer

2016-01-31

"I ordered and they delivered quick"

2016-01-30

"Easy to find part that I needed to order. The oder came in within a week after I placed the order."

WOW!

"Timely delivery and parts that worked. What more could one ask for?"

Nice and warm again

"The parts came quickly and was able to get my gas stove in my sun room up and running. We could use the room with out wearing jackets. Thanks again."

Share eReplacementParts.com's store rating

eReplacementParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.