• Address: 7036 South High Tech Drive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.54/10 7.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10

"Wow ! Faster then expected. love this guys.
Nice selection too.

"Very good service and product."

"I have to comment of the excellent quality of the item I ordered.
It was a replacement handle for my Craftsman drill press. I've put off the purchase of the handle for quite some time because of the cost of it.

I've just "dealt" with the irritation of not having the handle.
Then I cam across ReplacementParts.com and found the exact handle that I needed, but for about half the cost.

Needless to say, I jumped on it right now! It came and was an exact match for my original (broken one) handle that I've kept, hoping to "someday" fix or replace it.

Well, that day came and now has gone. I've got exactly what I needed and am once again, a very happy drill press operator.

"Fast delivery at a fare price"

"It was an absolutely smooth transaction - accurate part at painless attractive price, delivered on timetable precisely as foretold. I found you (I presume) from a Google search via part number - and you in all ways (proximity, price, gut response) looked worth a try - I'm so glad to have become your customer."

"As every contractor knows when a tool goes down it cost money. Getting tools back up and going as fast as possible and with as little cost is crucial. Ereplacementparts has done just that for me. The cost was very low and shipping was very fast. I will definitely use them every time I need a part. Thanks for everything. "

"My order came up short of one item so I quickly e-mailed eReplacementParts.com about it. Lo & behold within one day I was notified that the part was on its way and today I received it , no more than 3 days since I wrote. Great service."

"I ordered the wrong sander pads, called eReplacementParts.com for an exchange, they were so fast getting the correct pads out. Great company to do business with. Thanks a lot!"

"My first time ordering from eReplacementParts.com, but it won't be my last. The transaction was flawless from start to finish. I couldn't ask for more. What a GREAT company!

Gary Turnage
St. Augustine, FL.

"I would recommend these guy's and gal's to everyone ! I bought a carburetor for my '04 chain saw it was the perfect match and on time, I"ll be back !!"

"In three weeks time there was a need for a Maytag washing machine belt which is 17 years old and also a small part for a Chicago Pneumatic 3/8" drive air wrench. It's amazing that eReplacementParts.com had both these items. It would have been impossible to find them anywhere around here. Not only was it easy to find the part but showing inventory availability as an added bonus. How they do it I'll never know but this company is my go to source for hard to find parts. Great work eReplacementParts.com. I'm IMPRESSED!"

"Shipped quickly and part were correct."

"Excellent variety of parts for everything imaginable. Good prices compared to other websites. Glad for their easy return policy (45 days, no questions asked). Only negatives: the spool & line part for my string trimmer didn't fit, and I was on hold for 10 minutes to make the return. Other than that, I highly recommend them!"

"The order was shipped and received quickly. I will definitely use the site again."

"This company is terrific. My Kitchen-aid coffee maker filter arrived super fast and packaged beautifully. I am so glad I discovered these guys."

eReplacementParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.