Stores > eReplacementParts.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.93/10 6.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10

2016-05-24

"rapid response, just what I needed!"

2016-05-17

I ordered a simple gasket. Wasted the money. S L O W shipping.

"I ordered a gasket for the engine on my rif=ding mower. Though the first class postage would have been under two dollars, this outfit charged me seven bucks for shipping. Okay, I paid it, I figured I'd get the gasket more quickly. Priority Mail perhaps.
Nine days later and a trip through a convoluted DHL network, my gasket shows up in the mail. It had been sent from the origin (Utah) to Illinois via DHL then pushed into the US postal system. Once the post office had it, it was delivered three days later in my South Dakota mailbox.
If they had simply put the envelope in the US Mail in the first place, I would have had the gasket in two to three days.
Is the gasket right? I'll never know. I bought another one from a local supplier. I never even opened the envelope. I gave the gasket to my repair man for his stock.
I will be hard pressed to try this outfit again.

This review was modified by P3bfco on May 17 2016 06:09:48 AM
Rep reply posted May-18-2016

A rep from eReplacementParts.com, ereplace, has responded

“Thanks for your comments. Checking the notes on you order I see the order shipped 3 hrs and 45 minutes after the order was placed. We don't ship anything especially gaskets in an envelope with stamps due to the fact they are easily damaged and there is no way of tracking them order. The Economy shipping method you chose is the least expensive option that still offers some means of tracking but it is the least speedy as well. The description of the Economy option on the site is as follows:

Economy shipping is our least expensive shipping option. Packages usually arrive within 3-6 business days, however this is not guaranteed and they may take longer. **

*Transit times start on the first full day after shipment. We are not responsible for delivery delay due to inclement weather or other special conditions. Shipping Costs on packages that arrive late due to uncontrollable conditions cannot be refunded.

**The vast majority of non-guaranteed shipments arrive within the estimated time frame. However , there is no guarantee on this estimate - we are not responsible for packages that take longer than the estimated transit time. In rare cases, packages using non-guaranteed services have taken up to two weeks to arrive.

2016-05-15

You saved my dremel

"If it were not for you guys I would have had to throw away a perfectly good dremel.
I ordered the piece replaced it and down it works perfect again thank you so much ????

2016-05-13

Never again!

"Still waiting for the order after 7 days. Not acceptable. Had I ordered from my normal vendor I would have had it in 2 to 3 days. I won't make that mistake again."

Rep reply posted May-18-2016

A rep from eReplacementParts.com, ereplace, has responded

“Thanks for your comments on Reseller Ratings. The tracking information from your order shows your parts were delivered at 9:13 am on the day your comments were posted. Order records show your order shipped 1 hr and 51 minutes after being placed. You chose the Economy shipping option which is less expensive and a good option but it is slower. This is the description of this option posted on our site:

Economy

We welcome the opportunity to help you again. The Expedited shipping service for $1.79 more in shipping would be a better option if you need the parts sooner rather than later.

2016-05-12

Black and decker weed eater

"I was having trouble finding parts for my black&decker weed eater/edger, and then i found this company.! I found the exact oem replacement parts i needed, ordered them, and had them shipped. Which was super fast.! All at a excellent price.! Thanx to ypu guys, now the wife expects me to cut the grass.!! Thanks alot guys.! "

This review was modified by Dannyboy78 on May 12 2016 05:12:53 PM

2016-05-08

Saved my Weber from Certain Death!

"I have had my Weber Genesis since 1999. It has been the greatest grill I have ever owned. The other day, the reflector bowl and catch pan fell off because the bracket had broken. A few months earlier, the knob for the side burner had stuck solid. I thought the grill was dead, but I found eReplacement parts. The had the OEM parts I needed, and shipping was fast, to my house in a few days even though they were saying 10-12 days. Once I spent under an hour, my Weber was back to new again. "

This review was modified by billbeas on May 08 2016 04:58:21 PM

2016-05-08

Time delivery of exact item needed!!!

"Great delivery time!!! I needed the rubber frothing tip for my Mr Coffee espresso machine. I should have ordered two frothing tips!!! Next time I will!!"

2016-05-07

THESE PEOPLE **** 0 stars ZERO STARS

"PAID EXTRA FOR FAST SHIPPING 2 WEEKS LATER NO PART WEB SITE SAYS IT SHIPED, NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE, NO EMAIL REPLY. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE IF YOU'RE IN A HURRY I WILL GO OUT OF MY WAY TO AVOID THESE PEOPLE IN THE FUTURE. I THOUGHT I WAS DEALING WITH SOMEONE FROM MAKITA RATE YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE ??? WHERE IS IT ??"

Rep reply posted May-11-2016

A rep from eReplacementParts.com, ereplace, has responded

“Copy of the email sent to the customer: Thanks for your comments on reseller ratings. Even as of today the USPS tracking number for your order shows your package is still in there system somewhere. We regret the lost package as we know how important our customer's orders are. I see from your order you've spoken to our customer service rep and they have issued credit to you. If the postal service does find the package and deliver it to you, please keep the order at no charge.”

2016-05-06

Very prompt service!

"I ordered parts for my husband's bar b que and received the correct parts in about 3 days. I will not hesitate to use this company again! Thank you"

This review was modified by isaacsgramy on May 06 2016 11:23:05 AM

2016-05-03

Reliable Company

"Honest and reliable accepts returns"

This review was modified by cairorichard on May 09 2016 02:24:39 PM

2016-04-29

Oh What A relief it is!

"It was a great relief to receive my parts on time and they fit!!! Repair saved me by not having to buy a new one!!"

2016-04-29

Stay away

"Stay away from this place. It's been 12 days since they say they shipped my order and still haven't received it. I have sent them 2 emails asking about the status and they won't respond. You can do better than here."

This review was modified by mromer55 on April 29 2016 07:25:42 AM
Rep reply posted May-11-2016

A rep from eReplacementParts.com, ereplace, has responded

“This is a copy of the email sent to our customer:
Thanks for your comments on reseller ratings. Your right about the tracking information on your order. I tried the tracking number just now and the order seems to have vanished in the DHL system. I see you spoke with one of our customer service reps and they took care of the credit and created and shipped an new order for you. We appreciate your business! Thank you!”

2016-04-26

Exactly what I needed!!!

"I looked all over the town and the internet trying to find a part for my weed eater. eReplacementParts.com was where I finally found it. It was exactly the part I needed at a great price. I had the part within the week. I now know where to look if anything else breaks. Thank you so very much for everything!"

This review was modified by sdpixie on April 26 2016 05:08:44 AM

2016-04-25

Thge dingo ate my stuff

"Was supposed to receive the ordered products on 4/20 today is the 25th and still no parts. The tracking apt shows nothing useful. Please check on this
thank you Frank Galob ravennxx@comcast.net

This review was modified by ravennxx on April 25 2016 12:05:22 PM

2016-04-25

Great Service

"The sander pad and backing plate was received quickly and well packaged. I've ordered several parts from this company and have had satisfaction each time. "

This review was modified by DeeFranklin on April 25 2016 11:55:12 AM

Share eReplacementParts.com's store rating

eReplacementParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.