Stores > eReplacementParts.com

Customer service: Rating 5.29/10 5.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.60/10 6.60/10
2017-02-12

Shipping is terrible.

"Last report tracking had was USPS was waiting on receiving package, this was on 2-09-17.
Order placed on 2-06-17. Delivery must be by horse and wagon to be this slow.
No more orders from this outfit. Sorry!! I have not checked, but I'll bet my Credit Card has
already been charged.

This review was modified by aldickerson on February 15 2017 07:18:00 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-15-2017

A rep from eReplacementParts.com, ereplace, has responded

“Copy of the email sent to the customer:

Thanks for your comments. It looks like your order shipped 2 hours and 17 minutes after the order was placed. The Economy shipping is a good, lower priced option but the exact delivery time is not guaranteed by the shipping company. We have quicker, guaranteed options available. Please feel free to contact us if you need help choosing a faster option. We appreciate your business and have people here willing to help with any questions you may have. ”

2017-02-11

No waiting. In Stock.

"I am more of a DIY project person so I don't often need to order specialized parts. However over the past ten years I have been very satisfied with the few parts I ordered. I was fortunate to have the model numbers and eReplacement had the necessary blowups to find the proper part number. I only wish I had access to such rapid and complete parts service 20 years ago. Even with the economy shipping, everything arrives in less than a week."

This review was modified by rhea38 on February 14 2017 12:30:03 AM

2017-02-11

PERFECTO

"ANOTHER PERFECT FIT, AND SPEEDY DELIVERY, JUST GREAT !"

This review was modified by frickner2 on February 14 2017 12:30:02 AM

ereplacementparts to the rescue

"A bit broke and was jammed in the bit holder of my Ryobi impact drill. Ereplacementparts had the cheapest replacement part on the net. I ordered, they shipped and my incompetent postal worker put the part in someone else mail box or just plain lost the part. I called ereplacementparts explained what happened and the rushed me another part which arrived 3 days later. (I live in HI so mail takes a little longer.) And didn't charge me for the replacement!! Is that great or what. Changing the part was a snap 'cause I downloaded a picture of the tool from their web site and it helped in repairing. Will do business with them again. Great customer service."

This review was modified by brojohnggr on February 14 2017 12:15:22 AM

"No need to trash it"

"Shank stuck in drill, thought I had to replace the unit. Purchased 1 part, saved the unit and the day. Thank you "

This review was modified by dan_m_saxon on February 14 2017 12:15:15 AM

Hooray

"Movers broke a part on my Rigid bandsaw. Rigid no longer sold that part, but I found it on Replacement Parts. Now after a year, I can use my saw again. Thanks!"

This review was modified by staley_alice on February 14 2017 12:15:15 AM

2017-02-08

"Return process was very complete and adequate. Would order from them again."

This review was modified by zamarripajames on February 10 2017 02:45:01 PM

2017-02-06

Catchy title!!!

"Item arrived in a timely manner despite the holiday delay. Item was the item ordered. Contacted customer service and received a reasonable answer for the delay due to the holiday. overall no problems or complaints and I will order from this company again."

This review was modified by gregorys101 on February 08 2017 03:00:02 PM

2017-02-06

"Rec'd item in great time!!"

This review was modified by pjp-3632 on February 08 2017 09:15:06 AM

2017-02-05

Fast and easy

"Through ereplacement.com I found it easy fast and simple to order the parts for my shimano stradic fj 6000.they sent me the right parts "

This review was modified by nickrepunte on February 07 2017 02:15:11 PM

2017-02-04

"One of the best online experience's I've had"

This review was modified by tonycolbath on February 07 2017 12:30:08 AM

RIGHT ON TIME

"THE PART I NEEDED YOU HAD IN STOCK AND YOU SHIPPED IT WHEN YOU SAID YOU WOULD, AND IT ARRIVED ON THE DAY YOU SAID IT WOULD."

This review was modified by alsaction on February 07 2017 12:30:08 AM

A Chain of Events

"Original Order of chain saw bar & chain was placed with ease. Tracking not so easy. Tracking stopped. You assumed Original Order was lost. You cancelled order & returned payment. I made New Order of same items with payment. Next day, I received the Original Order. The next day after that, I received the New Order. Now I had two orders of the same bar & chain. I notified you of the SNAFU, and you told me to return the Original Order. When I called you back to get info on the return label, you said I couldn't return the Original Order because it did not exist any longer. You told me to keep both orders and have a nice day. I'm Happy. This was a Chain ( & a Bar) of Events."

This review was modified by flynn417 on February 07 2017 12:30:03 AM

2017-02-04

Everything was delivered promptly and fit and worked Perfectly!

"Everything was delivered promptly and fit and worked Perfectly!"

This review was modified by ladotsonsr on February 07 2017 12:30:02 AM

2017-02-04

was neither satisfied for me because ite ordered not fit my dril

"Every thing was received in good condition but it not fit to my dril"

This review was modified by cruz9066 on February 07 2017 12:15:33 AM

Share eReplacementParts.com's store rating

eReplacementParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.