Stores > eReplacementParts.com

Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

2016-04-26

Exactly what I needed!!!

"I looked all over the town and the internet trying to find a part for my weed eater. eReplacementParts.com was where I finally found it. It was exactly the part I needed at a great price. I had the part within the week. I now know where to look if anything else breaks. Thank you so very much for everything!"

This review was modified by sdpixie on April 26 2016 05:08:44 AM

2016-04-25

Thge dingo ate my stuff

"Was supposed to receive the ordered products on 4/20 today is the 25th and still no parts. The tracking apt shows nothing useful. Please check on this
thank you Frank Galob ravennxx@comcast.net

This review was modified by ravennxx on April 25 2016 12:05:22 PM

2016-04-25

Great Service

"The sander pad and backing plate was received quickly and well packaged. I've ordered several parts from this company and have had satisfaction each time. "

This review was modified by DeeFranklin on April 25 2016 11:55:12 AM

2016-04-24

GREAT COMPANY !

"ordered 2 Milwaukee drill housings and they where perfect exactly what i needed and super fast shipping also the price was unbeatable. i will definitely be ordering in the future!

2016-04-21

Rare parts-They've got 'em

"Always good to know that when my 10 yr old grill or vacuum need a part I can get it without having to buy a new appliance. Orders arrive quickly and without error. No problem with billing or customer service. This is my second time buying from this company and I will return."

This review was modified by msteelman on April 21 2016 04:42:41 PM

2016-04-19

Fantastic service

"The title says it all; the switches were mailed the day of the order"

2016-04-16

"they delivered as always."

2016-04-12

Great Merchant

"Order delivered superfast, as promised and product in pristine condition"

2016-04-10

17-Year-Old Is Hot-Hot-HOT!

"I have a 17 -year-old Natural Gas Weber Genesis 1000 grill that has had a weak flame for quite a while. Since the fire box is aluminum it is still in perfect shape. The frame is also still in great shape. So I went searching for parts, and eReplacementParts.com was one of the few that had things like a new manifold and burners. Genuine Weber parts as well!

So I basically replaced the guts of my grill (burners, manifold, spider guards, hardware, and hose) for $200 and now it runs as hot as it did the day I got it. I love this grill, and getting anything comparable in a new grill would cost way more. So I feel like I got a bargain.

Shipping was fast. Everything was there. Everything was right. Prices are comparable to other merchants (for parts that are *available* from other merchants) -- some a bit higher; some a bit lower. Shipping costs were reasonable. One part's box was worryingly crushed at one end, but the product was well padded inside and there was plenty of room and no sign of damage.

eReplacementParts.com gave me a link to this site on their shipping confirmation email so that I could write a review, but they didn't say anything about how I should, or how they hoped, I would score them.

This review was modified by wpreeder on April 10 2016 04:01:09 PM

2016-04-09

happy groomers

"fast and uncomplicated service"

2016-04-07

Always a pleasure!

"This is not the first time I ordered from eReplacementParts.com. As always the inventory contains everything you ever need. Great communication and prompt shipping is a plus. Thank you!"

The Good Service Guys!

"The right part. Easy to install. Very happy!"

Awesome

"Very efficient thorough and fast. Would use them again and will."

Replace your broken part with 2 broken parts

"I ordered a base unit for my panini maker that was broken. I received the replacement part in the mail and opened the box and found it broken. It was barely wrapped in bubble wrap. I called customer support and they issued an RMA and placed and order for another part. I received the replacement part for the second time and it was smashed in 6-7 pieces. I decided to send an email to customer support and I have not received any response. I suggest that if you want a replacement part that is NOT broken that you find another source."

This review was modified by Batman926 on April 06 2016 04:54:09 AM

2016-04-04

Great service

"Fast shipping and easy to deal with"

Share eReplacementParts.com's store rating

eReplacementParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.