Stores > eReplacementParts.com

Customer service: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10

2016-09-18

Still waiting..

"I ordered my replacement part almost a month ago. The order was processed om August 23rd, and when I hadn't received my part after three weeks I checked the tracking button and it said it had not yet been shipped. So I emailed them. Got a response saying it has shipped on time, exclamation points. So I emailed them and said, gee thanks I needed it two weeks ago. Got another email saying too bad I didn't get my stuff, and the correct procedure from that point was to file a claim for reimbursement, but I could only do that if I purchased the replacement from eReplacements and paid before the reiumbursement. So, they require you to pay double when you get nothing. I don't care if it's only a few days to reiumbursement, it is not okay to require unhappy customers to continue shopping with you. I will never shop with eReplacements again. You suck."

Speedy delivery

"I ordered a part for my air compressor, thought it would take a week ... it came the very next day! Thank you eReplacementParts.com "

Bad shipping partner

"The order, and the handling of the order was great. When it was shipped By USPS, it went to hell on a bob sled. My package was lost for 8 days, then when it arrived in my city, it could not be delivered.
I have always had troubles with USPS, not delivering on time, and delivering to the wrong address, and so on.

Hands down the best

"I ordered a handle and trigger for my brute jack hammer it was priced right fast delivery . All in all a very great company to do business with"

This review was modified by Junkyardspecial on September 17 2016 05:26:00 PM

2016-09-17

Fast shipping and good prices

"Purchased an antenna for Milwaukee job site radio. Part shipped same day I ordered it. Price was very fair based on shopping some sites and way better than eBay deals. Would buy here again for any needs. "

This review was modified by Mark.G on September 17 2016 06:34:56 AM

Right Parts - Right Price - Fast Service

"Correct parts, just as ordered. Fast delivery, great pricing!
I plan on trying eReplacementParts.com every time I need parts for anything!

I'm pumped up!

"Great service at a fair price. I had to replace the pressure regulator on my air compressor: the part arrived fast, at a very fair price, and was a perfect fit. I could not be more satisfied."

Happy with purchase

"Right part and good price and perfect shipping"

I did it myself!!!

"Thanks to eReplacementparts I saved $700! I watched a video, ordered a $10 part, a $35 can of food grade grease, and fixed my Kitchenaid mixer myself!!! They are my new go-to repair site!!!! Thanks eReplacement!"

This review was modified by ckbennett54 on September 15 2016 07:03:51 AM

Shipping

"It was a bit disappointing that I paid for expedited shipping, but still received the parts I ordered in the time listed for standard shipping. "

Fixed my Toro

"Had a great exploded view of potential parts.
Liked the likely hood of part failure odds rating.

Disappointed

"Your site said that you had the part in stock and it would ship the following day. Two weeks later you still hadn't shipped the part.

I cancelled the order and ordered from an other place will be delivered in 7 days.

I don't think I'll be ordering from you again.

2016-09-14

"Good quick service and the part was exactly what I needed to repair our riding lawnmower."

2016-09-14

Great customer service and quick delivery.

"I'm a first time customer. I called the customer service phone#. The representative assured me the part I wanted would definitely work on my brand and model# and installation videos are available on their website. I got my part in 4 -5 days. Fixed it myself!!! Only took me 5 min. "

Never Again

"I ordered a ignition switch and key on 8/26/2016, it's 9/14/2016 and still no part, I paid $6.26 in shipping on a very small part, the tracking # they gave me was never scanned at any post office ever yet they say it was shipped. I will never again buy from this crappy company !!!!!"

Share eReplacementParts.com's store rating

eReplacementParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.