• Address: 7036 South High Tech Drive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10

"I have used eReplacementParts.com to get parts for several of my woodworking tools. when I dropped that Makita circular saw and the base broke off, they came through. When the handle on my Dewalt reciprocating saw cracked, they came through. When the switch on my Campbell Hausfeld compressor stopped working, they came through. When my Porter cable sander needed a new pad, they came through. In fact, only once did they not have the part I needed and that was on a very old Porter Cable laminate trim router that had been discontinued for 30 years. This company can save you money on repairs. Stop paying others too much to do what you can do for yourself. Most often, eReplacementParts.com will have the parts you need."

"I was very satisfied with ereplacement parts. I tried calling a local vendor they were out of supply for the part I needed they told me it would take a week to get it. I called ereplacementparts at 4:30 in the afternoon and I received it by 10 o'clock on Thursday for less than the local vendor.

Art Greenwood
Work of Art Tile & Stone Creations
Owner

"Will work with them again 10+
A+

"I am very happy with your company. Great customer service."

"I bought a replacement 2 cup coffee holder for my Breville 800 esx espresso machine. The part was what I needed and shipping was fast at a fair price. I will buy from them again. "

"Fastest gunmen in the whole USA. Place an order, no gimmicks, no hussles. Print your receipt. Wait for a confirmation email. You're in business. Wish all orders placed in the net would operate like eReplacementParts. Nice going guys!!!!"

"Very happy experience with eReplacementParts.com Needed a new part for my compressor, located it quickly on the web site, received it VERY quickly in a couple days and I'm back in business. First-time buyer, certainly not my last. Great service, thank you!"

"Perfect part, fast service and good price-I could not be happier !!"

"Very happy with my order, came fast, will buy again."

"Ordered a Cuisinart Work bowl cover CH-4WBC. Price was good and ordering was easy. Item shipped immediately. Was held up a day due to holiday but item was received a day earlier than promised. I definite will shop here again. It will be my first stop,"

"when i tell people about eReplacementParts (and I do ) I tell them that this site is orginized and easy to use, I've been on other sites, and there not as clean and strate forward. most don't give you a print of the tool to work from. I can bring home the modle # pick the parts from the print, and not have to bring the tool home. eReplacementParts has all the parts you need,other's can't supply you with everthing you need. but eReplacementParts can."

"Couldn't believe you guys had the discontinued Ryobi switch I needed for my table saw. Fit perfectly. Thanks!"

"fast and accurate. Can't ask for more."

"Very happy with the purchased."

"I have a OLD Bridgewood band saw. the table trunnions finale broke (they have been going for years) .
Received my order from you for new ones sooner then expected , and my shop is up and running again. THANKS ,
Capt. Ron

eReplacementParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.