• Rating 10.00/10 395 reviews

ePhotoCraft is not a merchant member
    ePhotoCraft does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • ePhotoCraft contact information

• Address: 6025-C Burke Centre Pkwy.Burke, VA 22015
    • Contact: sales@ephotocraft.com
    • Phone: 877-374-6869
    • Business Hours: 10am - 7pm Mon-Thurs EST10am - 6pm Fri-Sat ESTClosed Sun

"Awesome and timely service! My Canon EoS 70d order arrived on time along with the tripod and filter and I love it..."

modified review This review was modified by Mustufataj on October 04 2013 12:48:24 PM

"Good. Site was smooth. Payment easy. Notifications average."

"THE MERCHANDISE ARRIVED IN GOOD CONDITION IN SUBSTATIALLY LESS TIME THAN PROMISED. SHOULD I ORDER MORE ITEMS OF THIS TYPE, PHOTOCRAFT IS DEFINITELY ON MY SHORT LIST."

"Buy it from the Family company.
They do care about your business.
Great prices and fast shipping

"Great product and extremely fast shipping. My unusual Firewire cable works reliably where lesser cables simply don't work. I've already ordered a spare so I always have one available."

"I bought a low cost (low risk) item from them previously, and was impressed with their service. That gave me the confidence to purchase a pro-model camera from the company. Their price was better than the major retailers, and their service was first rate. The camera arrived, carefully packaged, within a few days."

"Overall great experience with this store. I spoke with them on the phone and received excellent service. My order processed quickly and I received it quickly. I would definitely shop here again."

"I'm writing this review after receiving an email from ePhotoCraft, and I'm doing os because I was very pleased with the product, the pricing, the packaging, and the promptness of the delivery. Diamonds might have 4 C's, but online shippers have 4 P's, as it were, and ePhotoCraft met or exceeded my expectations for all four. I'd happily buy from them again."

"Outstanding service. Highly recommended. Thanks..."

"I bought the tripod through Manfrotto's website not directly with ePhotoCraft, but everything came through and I am pretty satisfied."

"I have found that Photocraft is an excellent place to buy my camera equipment,"

"i have bought a camera and two lenses from ephotocraft and am very satisfied. i even had to return a used lens and got my new lens with the return of credit on my credit card within days.i would definitely do business with ephotocraft again. thanks, sam"

"I bought a Nikon 85mm 1.4g lens from ePhotoCraft. Delivered in a week. I am very satisfied with the product.
They simply delivered, I will recommend ePhotoCraft.

"Absolute BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE, Eldar, Jack, and the others, can't say enough as to them going over and above helping the us!"

"Best price I found on the product I wanted. It was in stock and shipped quickly. Perfect!"