• Address: 6025-C Burke Centre Pkwy.Burke, VA 22015
    • Phone: 877-374-6869
    • Business Hours: 10am - 7pm Mon-Thurs EST10am - 6pm Fri-Sat ESTClosed Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"Photocraft is a GEM.. reminds me of the great service we used to expect and received in this country. Cannot praise enough. Very helpful over the phone, called back quickly when they said they would, assisted when I needed to return one item. Highest level of customer service possible. Very impressed and highly recommend! Sales, help, returns, refunds.. all simply incredible!"

"I sent a message about an out of stock item and they responded within minutes that they had received a small shipment and I could order one. I was concerned because I was about to leave on vacation and they rushed it right out. Received in plenty of time, well packaged and just what I wanted."

modified review This review was modified by pabrower on August 19 2014 06:29:21 PM

"In my first serious camera purchasing experience, I was thrilled with the service that I received from ePhotoCraft. I was provided with suggestions that were perfect for both my needs and budget. I would recommend ePhotoCraft to anyone who is looking to get started in photography because of their knowledge and customer service. Thanks for the great experience. I will definitely shop with them again."

"ePhotocraft had the hard to find Kata bag I wanted. Very fair price, prompt service and well packaged shipment. Good job and will be happy to trade with them again. "

"I am a repeat ePhotoCraft customer. The service is always excellent and the products are perfectly packed and shipped as represented on the web site. Any questions I have had were answered promptly and professionally. I will certainly be back for more!"

modified review This review was modified by jrmegill on March 24 2014 05:19:11 PM

"Very professional at all levels. Gave me a good offer on my used equipment to be traded in and quickly shipped my new equipment.

There prices are as good as the people like Nikon will allow and they bend over backwards to make their customers happy.

I recommended them to my daughter when she wanted to replace some of her old equipment. You can't go wrong with ePhotoCraft.

modified review This review was modified by alsteinberg on March 22 2014 12:10:54 PM

"The Panasonic Lens Adapter arrived quickly and being new, it was in great shape. Items was packed well! ePhotoCraft's price was lower than that of Amazon."

modified review This review was modified by ConleySarcon on March 21 2014 10:56:52 PM

"Very quick service, best prices on the internet and high quality products.
You can rely on them.

modified review This review was modified by Fossat on January 02 2014 04:55:22 PM

"Lens arrived exactly as promised and for the price it was offered. There was no attempt at upselling or anything. I do recommend you consider ePhotoCraft equally when you consider your online shopping."

modified review This review was modified by patch28 on December 11 2013 04:55:36 PM

"Awesome and timely service! My Canon EoS 70d order arrived on time along with the tripod and filter and I love it..."

modified review This review was modified by Mustufataj on October 04 2013 12:48:24 PM

"Good. Site was smooth. Payment easy. Notifications average."

"THE MERCHANDISE ARRIVED IN GOOD CONDITION IN SUBSTATIALLY LESS TIME THAN PROMISED. SHOULD I ORDER MORE ITEMS OF THIS TYPE, PHOTOCRAFT IS DEFINITELY ON MY SHORT LIST."

"Buy it from the Family company.
They do care about your business.
Great prices and fast shipping

"Great product and extremely fast shipping. My unusual Firewire cable works reliably where lesser cables simply don't work. I've already ordered a spare so I always have one available."

"I bought a low cost (low risk) item from them previously, and was impressed with their service. That gave me the confidence to purchase a pro-model camera from the company. Their price was better than the major retailers, and their service was first rate. The camera arrived, carefully packaged, within a few days."

ePhotoCraft is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ePhotoCraft is not a merchant member
ePhotoCraft does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!