• Address: 6025-C Burke Centre Pkwy.Burke, VA 22015
    • Contact: sales@ephotocraft.com
    • Phone: 877-374-6869
    • Business Hours: 10am - 7pm Mon-Thurs EST10am - 6pm Fri-Sat ESTClosed Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Great service, good price"

"ePhotoCraft took my order right over the phone and shipped my lens immediately! I received it exactly when they said I would and they were very helpful and friendly. I will be making future purchases with ePhotoCraft for sure! "

"Great Customer Service. Awesome Seller. I would recommend in a heart beat. I ordered a MindShift Gear Rotation 180 Pro. Shipping was quick and on time."

"Great purchase--Induro AT314 tripod legs, Sirui K-20X ball head: Eldar at PhotoCraft was very helpful when I needed to replace my tripod. He showed me the pluses and minuses of several leg/ball head combinations. Before going there, I hadn't even heard about the Induro legs, which I ended up getting (very solid!). Great service and very quick delivery."

modified review This review was modified by BiffLeVee on December 31 2014 06:29:33 PM

"Always great service and very competitive prices. Customer care service is personable and efficient."

"Excellent and very polite service. Everyone patiently answered all of my questions, and promptly shipped everything that I ordered."

"Excellent mom & Pop company. Great customer service and the best prices for DSL cameras!! I will use them for all my camera needs. Package was very secure and the camera was well protected. "

"Great service and a great product. I try to support small businesses in America whenever I can. When they turn out to be really good at what they do, we both win."

modified review This review was modified by appraiser-lady on November 02 2014 11:07:23 AM

"I had a very positive experience with ePhotoCraft. This company had the best price on the internet for the camera I wanted. I had some questions before ordering, so I gave them a phone call, My questions were answered and I even got a call back when they found a camera bag that was better suited for the product I had ordered. When the camera arrived the battery charger was not working properly (no fault of ePhotoCraft) and when I contacted them, they quickly rectified the problem with a new one and no questions asked. I am very pleased with this company and would highly recommend them to anyone."

"I ordered the Nikon DSLR. They called me about my admittedly suspicious-looking credit card info (billing and shipping address didn't match, and it was an expensive order), but once I confirmed the purchase, the camera arrived lickety split!"

"A great overall experience. Product as described. Fast shipping."

modified review This review was modified by RacineRailroad on October 14 2014 07:22:08 AM

ePhotoCraft User

"Fast service. Good prices. Friendly, efficient service. Variety of products. "

"Photocraft is a GEM.. reminds me of the great service we used to expect and received in this country. Cannot praise enough. Very helpful over the phone, called back quickly when they said they would, assisted when I needed to return one item. Highest level of customer service possible. Very impressed and highly recommend! Sales, help, returns, refunds.. all simply incredible!"

"In my first serious camera purchasing experience, I was thrilled with the service that I received from ePhotoCraft. I was provided with suggestions that were perfect for both my needs and budget. I would recommend ePhotoCraft to anyone who is looking to get started in photography because of their knowledge and customer service. Thanks for the great experience. I will definitely shop with them again."

"ePhotocraft had the hard to find Kata bag I wanted. Very fair price, prompt service and well packaged shipment. Good job and will be happy to trade with them again. "

Share ePhotoCraft's store rating

ePhotoCraft is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ePhotoCraft is not a merchant member
ePhotoCraft does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!