• Rating 9.83/10 27 reviews

eMoneyClips is not a merchant member
    eMoneyClips does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • eMoneyClips contact information

"The folks were GREAT, from customer service to ordering. It is REALLY hard to tell if you're going to like an item that you use personally every day, by looking at a picture of it on a website, but I'm happy with the purchase. I trust this company and would buy from them again."

"Ordered clips for my groomsmen and father. Look great and appear to be durable, but haven't tested them out yet (wedding is in Oct). Liked so much that I decided to order one for myself, and they gave me the qty discount despite the fact that I ordered mine several weeks later. Great product and customer service."

"Very happy with purchase, this was bought as a gift for an executive and was very well received. Delivery was quick - thank you and highly recommended."

"My card holder is absolutely gorgeous.  I've been looking for the perfect one for a long time, and the orange and stainless steel sold me.  I wish there was a better way to keep fingerprints and scratches minimal."

"Excellent! Super fast delivery; half way around the world in 4 days including fantastic engraving! I will be buying another shortly."

"Product is great, price is right! Delivery was quick. My husband loves it. "

"Ordering from eMoneyClips was really easy, I price shopped a bit and their prices were the best. i ordered a monogrammed hinged moneyclip and am delighted with the quality- it made for a lovely Christmas gift. Very pleased with service as well."

"I am very satisfied with my entire experience with eMoneyClips. The engraved money clip I got for my boyfriend for Christmas was beautiful and he is really excited about it. It arrived quicker than expected and the price was the best around."

"the engraving could have been a bit darker. all in all it look great. "

"eMoneyclips got 10 money clips to me for the groomsmen in my wedding before the quoted time. I don't buy much online so I was a little apprehensive. They delivered. Then followed up after the wedding. Nice to see an online company that follows up after the sale."

"V638B Visol "Matrix" Stainless Steel & Carbon Fiber Business Card Case
Excellent service and the card case is impeccable. Looks so much better in person that on your website (maybe a better set of high-def pictures?). Looks better in fact than many other cases I''ve looked at with much higher price tags.

Have had many compliments on it. Thank you!

"Yes I am very happy with the clips. I had given them to all of my groomsmen and they were a big hit! Prompt delivery too! (the shipping times over estimate how long it would take to create and deliver)"

"I bought a business cardholder from eMoneyclips and when it arrived it had some scratches on the leather portion of it. I called them to see if they could send me a replacement and they were very good about it on the phone. They asked if I could send some pictures of the product, I did, and they said that a replacement would arrive shortly. A few days later, it did, in perfect condition. I thought this was great customer service, and am very happy with the product"

"I bought five money clips from eMoneyClips and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I was having trouble figuring out a gift for my groomsmen, but then someone suggested money clips. Immediately I searched online for money clips and eMoneyClips was one of the websites that came up first. Large selection and good prices are the strong points of eMoneyClips. I went to other websites and local stores to compare. Not only does eMoneyClips beat out the competition with selection, but you would not believe the price difference! eMoneyClips has cheaper prices on their products and free engraving which will save you a ton of money. My order came to just over $105 including shipping. The end product with the free engraving looks great and they shipped quickly. 100% satisfied!"

"I appreciate the follow-up very much! I really loved the money clip I purchased. I brought it for my boyfriend's birthday and I wanted to keep the money clip for myself. That's how much I loved it. He loved it as well. I will definitely do business with this company again."