• eLighters.com

• Phone: 972-422-2255
    • Customer Support: 972-422-2255
    • Business Hours: M-F 9:00am - 5:00pm CDT
    • Fax: 214-291-5664

"Very prompt and correct order. Ordered five lighters with engraving and elighters delivered with no errors. "

This review was modified by tmoore87 on February 10 2015 11:43:00 AM

"**DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!** I ordered 4 lighters from this company on 12-16-14 with Free Engraving. I paid for the 2nd Day Air. I received the order on time but one of the lighters were not engraved. I made my purchases for Xmas gifts. I immediately called them on 12-19-15 to report the problem. Their voice stated that they were busy with Xmas orders and that they would get back to me. Needless to say, they never returned my call. I went ahead and gave the lighter as a gift. I called them again on 01-13-15 and made them aware of the problem. They asked me to send a picture of the lighter. I told them that this was not immediately possible because the person who has the gift lives some 40 miles away. The phone rep spoke to her Supervisor and stated that she would send me a replacement lighter and for me to return the other one. I confirmed with the Rep 3 times that they would be sending me a replacement lighter without me sending any picture and that I would receive it by 01-16-15. I did not receive the lighter and called them back on 01-21-15. The Rep now tells me that I first have to send them a picture in order for them to replace it. I explained that they spoiled the Xmas gift by not calling me back and that the person does not have a Smart phone to take a pic. The Rep and Supervisor did not care about the error that they had made and wanted me to jump through hoops for a resolution. I stated to them that I did not want to give them a bad review and this is why I still gave them a call after Xmas but this made no difference to Elighters. Poor customer services, no call backs and no follow up with the customer."

This review was modified by kelnkim on January 21 2015 02:27:12 PM

"False advertisement for Free Engraving. Order three lighters with free engraving and not one was engraved.
Was enticed to order from this company by the free engraving. No express/expedited/rush requested.
After contacting eLighters via email, we settled on a % rebate rather than shipping the lighters back and forth for engraving.

This review was modified by LBWILES on January 07 2015 09:41:44 AM

"Cheap products, worse service, sent wrong item, total rip off and bad service. It was a Christmas gift from my kids and it meant so much to me but its a horror show dealing with these folks."

This review was modified by kizersoesa on January 03 2015 05:35:10 AM

"everything arrived promptly and was correct. thanks elighters.com"

This review was modified by jacks2 on December 24 2014 08:44:40 PM

"My first order from eLighters.com after finding them on a Google search. The selection was great, ordering easy, engraving just as the preview showed and arrived in no time at all which is excellent since we live at the end of the earth and use a PO Box to pick up mail since we get no mail delivery. The order was perfect and came with a 10% off our next purchase offer which I will make this weekend. A good company that will get more of our family business. The item was tracked from departure to arrival with USPS tracking."

"i ordered a personalized business card order on Dec. 2 and paid for rush shpping in order to have it for my friends graduation on Dec. 14. It is now Dec. 19 and i have not received the item. I call elighters and instead of them assisting me with tracking they told me to contact my local post office. My post office could not locate it and sent me around to 2 other post offices. Eventually we realized that elighter shipped it to the wrong address. They did not have my apartment # and my zip code was incorrect. I called elighter again and they tell me because the usps confirmation page says a notice was left, it was delivered. NOTICE=PRODUCT??? I tell them i have not seen a notice or the product and I want a complete refund. They reply sure but after you complete a USPS theft report and wait on the response which can take FOREVER because USPS is short on staff and overworked, ain't they closing post offices still? I have never experienced this before because most mercants would see that the item never showed delivered which means I never received my item and give me my refund and they work with the usps on getting their item and refund on their shipping cost. I should not have to work with the post office when i am payaing elighter for service and product. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN AND WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE I KNOW AND DON'T KNOW THANKS TO INTERNET AND SOCIAL MEDIA WHEN NEVER TRUST THEM TO DELIVER SPECIAL ITEMS ON TIME."

This review was modified by ATL_LIVI on December 19 2013 03:31:56 AM

"I am very pleased with what I got and like the past times I have ordered from elighters.com, my experience was nothing less than great. I am always impressed by how fast shipping times are and everything always gets delivered ahead of schedule. There is really nothing bad that I can say about this site."

"I placed an order for an multi-colored onyx ashtray.I received the ashtray on time and in perfect condition.
The astray was exactly what I wanted - exactly as pictured.

I appreciate their excellent service.

This review was modified by progcon on May 10 2013 09:06:07 AM

"These folks really exceeded expectations. I ordered two butane lighters with my initials engraved. They are beautiful products and my friends who see on really admire them. Great value, great service!"

This review was modified by CLF001 on May 04 2013 01:55:04 PM

"Great products. Great service."

This review was modified by Fuzzy_Kittens on May 03 2013 11:37:03 AM

"The cufflinks were perfect. High quality materials with a beautiful presentation. Thank you for helping us find the ideal gift!"

"I love to be able to get free engraved business card holders for my other business associates in my networking group. eLighters is affordable, reasonable, quick and excellent quality in the cases and engraving. I highly recommend them!"

"These guys are great. I have ordered numerous cigar cutters and lighters in the past year. They always ship quickly and they arrive in great shape. They sell good quality products. I do not have one complaint with this company. In today's market it is quite refreshing to get great service for a change!

"Great transaction!, loved the lighter, prompt shipping"

Share eLighters.com's store rating

eLighters.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eLighters.com is not a merchant member
eLighters.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!