Stores > eLighters.com

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2016-11-15

Cheap

"Ordered a cigar case and cutter. The case was $30 on sale for $20. It feels and looks very cheap. Contacted elighters to tell them of my dissatisfaction of their product.....NO Response! Would not recommend this company. This was a gift for my boss-not now!"

This review was modified by RKoz on November 15 2016 02:55:10 AM

2016-08-22

Unable to Communicate

"I placed an order for seven lighters. I received five as two were out of stock (the web site said they were in stock). Four of the five lighters worked. One did not. I have been trying to reach someone to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and after five emails, I have had zero response. If I have to send this brand new item back to a repair facility, I will, but clearly this should not be necessary. ELighters states they will accept defective merchandise with an RMA but they won't give me one. Terrible experience. I do not suggest you deal with this company."

This review was modified by LL22 on August 22 2016 11:27:56 AM

2016-07-22

Don't order from this "company"

"I placed an order on Thursday with expedited shipping because I needed my order for the following week for a birthday party I was attending. On Monday I received an email stating that one of the items I ordered was out of stock. The email stated that nothing in my order would ship until I contacted them. I tried to email them and the link did not work so I called, had to leave a message and wait for a call back. When I did receive a call the woman told me that all of my items actually were in stock and they would ship first thing on Tuesday. When I tried to track my order on Thursday it was not coming up and because it was after their business hours I had to call on Friday to find out that "for some reason" my order never shipped. I canceled my order and will be attending the party without a gift. Terrible and EXTREMELY frustrating experience. "

This review was modified by Neveragain132 on July 22 2016 02:04:40 PM

2016-06-16

Crap Products!

"I spent a total on $126.50 on 3 lighters & one cigar cutter. Two lighters came in working just fine, the $43 lighter came in and didn't light even once. Not even one time. The products were engraved & butane, so no refunds. I'm out $43 and my husband gets to wait for a new Father's Day gift. So pissed."

This review was modified by katie213874 on June 16 2016 06:29:07 AM

2016-01-19

**POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE**

"I purchased 7 pre-filled cigar bar humidifiers. It took an extensive amount of time to receive and when I did 1 out of the 7 was not the same as the others (6 out of the 7 had the large holes on each end for filling with solution. Smaller holes are hard to fill and I wasted a lot of solution trying). I contacted customer service and after a few days they requested photos for proof, which I sent right away. It then took them 3 weeks to respond! Their response was the manufacturer no longer made that particular humidifier. I contacted the manufacturer who stated the opposite and that they had replaced the old one (with smaller holes) with a new style (large holes on each end) which matched the 6 out of 7 sent in my order. A month after I originally ordered I received a replacement humidifier which was the same mismatching one from the first order! Also, the beads inside both of the Xikar cigar bar humidifiers, which were supposed to be pre-filled with solution, were dried up. I suspect they'd been sitting on the shelf for too long. Makes me wonder how old other products may be.

I'm not a fan of being lied to or of poor customer service. Incidentally, the Xikar representative was extremely responsive and professional. I have purchased their humidifiers and solution before from other retailers and have been more than satisfied with their products. I definitely cannot recommend eLighters.com to anyone in my cigar circles. At this point I have no choice but to buy another cigar bar humidifier and toss the one from eLighters.com

2015-02-10

"Very prompt and correct order. Ordered five lighters with engraving and elighters delivered with no errors. "

This review was modified by tmoore87 on February 10 2015 11:43:00 AM

2015-01-21

"**DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!** I ordered 4 lighters from this company on 12-16-14 with Free Engraving. I paid for the 2nd Day Air. I received the order on time but one of the lighters were not engraved. I made my purchases for Xmas gifts. I immediately called them on 12-19-15 to report the problem. Their voice stated that they were busy with Xmas orders and that they would get back to me. Needless to say, they never returned my call. I went ahead and gave the lighter as a gift. I called them again on 01-13-15 and made them aware of the problem. They asked me to send a picture of the lighter. I told them that this was not immediately possible because the person who has the gift lives some 40 miles away. The phone rep spoke to her Supervisor and stated that she would send me a replacement lighter and for me to return the other one. I confirmed with the Rep 3 times that they would be sending me a replacement lighter without me sending any picture and that I would receive it by 01-16-15. I did not receive the lighter and called them back on 01-21-15. The Rep now tells me that I first have to send them a picture in order for them to replace it. I explained that they spoiled the Xmas gift by not calling me back and that the person does not have a Smart phone to take a pic. The Rep and Supervisor did not care about the error that they had made and wanted me to jump through hoops for a resolution. I stated to them that I did not want to give them a bad review and this is why I still gave them a call after Xmas but this made no difference to Elighters. Poor customer services, no call backs and no follow up with the customer."

This review was modified by kelnkim on January 21 2015 02:27:12 PM

2015-01-07

"False advertisement for Free Engraving. Order three lighters with free engraving and not one was engraved.
Was enticed to order from this company by the free engraving. No express/expedited/rush requested.
After contacting eLighters via email, we settled on a % rebate rather than shipping the lighters back and forth for engraving.

This review was modified by LBWILES on January 07 2015 09:41:44 AM

2015-01-03

"Cheap products, worse service, sent wrong item, total rip off and bad service. It was a Christmas gift from my kids and it meant so much to me but its a horror show dealing with these folks."

This review was modified by kizersoesa on January 03 2015 05:35:10 AM

2014-12-24

"everything arrived promptly and was correct. thanks elighters.com"

This review was modified by jacks2 on December 24 2014 08:44:40 PM

2014-12-06

"My first order from eLighters.com after finding them on a Google search. The selection was great, ordering easy, engraving just as the preview showed and arrived in no time at all which is excellent since we live at the end of the earth and use a PO Box to pick up mail since we get no mail delivery. The order was perfect and came with a 10% off our next purchase offer which I will make this weekend. A good company that will get more of our family business. The item was tracked from departure to arrival with USPS tracking."

2013-12-19

"i ordered a personalized business card order on Dec. 2 and paid for rush shpping in order to have it for my friends graduation on Dec. 14. It is now Dec. 19 and i have not received the item. I call elighters and instead of them assisting me with tracking they told me to contact my local post office. My post office could not locate it and sent me around to 2 other post offices. Eventually we realized that elighter shipped it to the wrong address. They did not have my apartment # and my zip code was incorrect. I called elighter again and they tell me because the usps confirmation page says a notice was left, it was delivered. NOTICE=PRODUCT??? I tell them i have not seen a notice or the product and I want a complete refund. They reply sure but after you complete a USPS theft report and wait on the response which can take FOREVER because USPS is short on staff and overworked, ain't they closing post offices still? I have never experienced this before because most mercants would see that the item never showed delivered which means I never received my item and give me my refund and they work with the usps on getting their item and refund on their shipping cost. I should not have to work with the post office when i am payaing elighter for service and product. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN AND WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE I KNOW AND DON'T KNOW THANKS TO INTERNET AND SOCIAL MEDIA WHEN NEVER TRUST THEM TO DELIVER SPECIAL ITEMS ON TIME."

This review was modified by ATL_LIVI on December 19 2013 03:31:56 AM

2013-05-10

"I am very pleased with what I got and like the past times I have ordered from elighters.com, my experience was nothing less than great. I am always impressed by how fast shipping times are and everything always gets delivered ahead of schedule. There is really nothing bad that I can say about this site."

2013-05-10

"I placed an order for an multi-colored onyx ashtray.I received the ashtray on time and in perfect condition.
The astray was exactly what I wanted - exactly as pictured.

I appreciate their excellent service.

This review was modified by progcon on May 10 2013 09:06:07 AM

2013-05-04

"These folks really exceeded expectations. I ordered two butane lighters with my initials engraved. They are beautiful products and my friends who see on really admire them. Great value, great service!"

This review was modified by CLF001 on May 04 2013 01:55:04 PM

Share eLighters.com's store rating

eLighters.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eLighters.com is not a merchant member
eLighters.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!