• Rating 9.33/10 584 reviews

eLighters.com is not a merchant member
    eLighters.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • eLighters.com contact information

• Address: 910 10th st Suite 300
    • Contact: sales@elighters.com
    • Phone: 972-422-2255
    • Customer Support: 972-422-2255
    • Business Hours: M-F 9:00am - 5:00pm CDT
    • Fax: 214-291-5664

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"i ordered a personalized business card order on Dec. 2 and paid for rush shpping in order to have it for my friends graduation on Dec. 14. It is now Dec. 19 and i have not received the item. I call elighters and instead of them assisting me with tracking they told me to contact my local post office. My post office could not locate it and sent me around to 2 other post offices. Eventually we realized that elighter shipped it to the wrong address. They did not have my apartment # and my zip code was incorrect. I called elighter again and they tell me because the usps confirmation page says a notice was left, it was delivered. NOTICE=PRODUCT??? I tell them i have not seen a notice or the product and I want a complete refund. They reply sure but after you complete a USPS theft report and wait on the response which can take FOREVER because USPS is short on staff and overworked, ain't they closing post offices still? I have never experienced this before because most mercants would see that the item never showed delivered which means I never received my item and give me my refund and they work with the usps on getting their item and refund on their shipping cost. I should not have to work with the post office when i am payaing elighter for service and product. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN AND WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE I KNOW AND DON'T KNOW THANKS TO INTERNET AND SOCIAL MEDIA WHEN NEVER TRUST THEM TO DELIVER SPECIAL ITEMS ON TIME."

modified review This review was modified by ATL_LIVI on December 19 2013 03:31:56 AM

"I placed an order for an multi-colored onyx ashtray.I received the ashtray on time and in perfect condition.
The astray was exactly what I wanted - exactly as pictured.

I appreciate their excellent service.

modified review This review was modified by progcon on May 10 2013 09:06:07 AM

"These folks really exceeded expectations. I ordered two butane lighters with my initials engraved. They are beautiful products and my friends who see on really admire them. Great value, great service!"

modified review This review was modified by CLF001 on May 04 2013 01:55:04 PM

"Great products. Great service."

modified review This review was modified by Fuzzy_Kittens on May 03 2013 11:37:03 AM

"The cufflinks were perfect. High quality materials with a beautiful presentation. Thank you for helping us find the ideal gift!"

"These guys are great. I have ordered numerous cigar cutters and lighters in the past year. They always ship quickly and they arrive in great shape. They sell good quality products. I do not have one complaint with this company. In today's market it is quite refreshing to get great service for a change!

"Great transaction!, loved the lighter, prompt shipping"

"Very happy with my purchase from eLighters.

Fast and exactly what I ordered. Will order from them again.

"No complaints - just kudos. I've used both the single tube and the double, very satisfied.

Jack C

Centralia, WA

"I ordered a personalized cigarette case, and it was great! The perfect size for my Acid C-Note cigars, and the sturdy case allows me to take them with me on the motorcycle without having to worry about crushing them. The "VTX" I had put on it is for the Honda VTX 1300 I ride - a nice touch!"

"I recently purchased a money clip from eLighters.com .
It arrived in less then a week.
I was pleased with the engraving and the design of the money clip.

"Excellent customer service, great quality of products and quick delivery"

"Very happy with the item received, item was as advertised, the engraving was perfect.

"Ordered a Xikar 50ct travel humidor - Ordering was great and it shipped faster then I expected!

"Everything that I have ordered from you guys have been perfect. I recomend you guys to my family and friends thanks."