eLightBulbs Reviews - elightbulbs.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.00/10 1,760 reviews

eLightBulbs is not a merchant member
eLightBulbs does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (1,878)

"Very happy with eLightBulbs - wide selection and fast shipping."

Rating 8/104/5

"Nice Service Thanks will continue use your services"

"NICE ORDER. THANKS. I WILL DO BUSINESS AGAIN."

"great product , service of dan was awesome .. thank you very much .. "

"Service was great Will use this service again"

"Website was easy to use. Called for further information, which I received from a very helpful and friendly person."

"After two of ordering a light bulb They send me an email saying my order was not sent yet. I called them and asked them about it
they told me well the light buld was delivered from their warehouse but it was broke. Then Tey asked me if I want to reorder it

"I have been very pleased with the ease of the order process, availability of the product I need and the reasonable price. The bulb I ordered online from you is $5.99 compared to the store which charges $25 for the same product! I don't need to travel to a store and can order at my convenience. I will recommend this site for unique bulb requests."

"Great experience,will definetly use them again!

"The service was excellent and so is the product. The bulbs were delivered very quickly also. So glad to find these bulbs for my 48 year old make-up mirror!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Good service, but a little slow to process the order after placed. Once processed the order arrived promptly and was correct."

"Light bulbs arrived without a hitch."

"Positive experience and the costs was very reasonable"

"My order took a while to arrive but that was disclosed before I placed my order. Product arrived in good shape and worked like a champ. I would order from eLightBulbs again. "

"Was very happy that the bulbs were correct. They were packed very well. "