Stores > eGlobal Central

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.39/10 1.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10
Voice your opinion! Review eGlobal Central by clicking a star below.
2017-10-03

2 reviews

Published 3 hours ago Updated 3 minutes ago
Awful Scammers
Order Number 6204294
Several days ago I have ordered a Samsung J7 prime cost £164.99. The Item in their web site has a twisted description in fact says that the phone has a CPU of 2.0 GHz but actually it is 1.6 GHz, also they have a web site that apparently is in UK but actually in based on Hong Kong, this is illegal because can be misleading versus the customers knowing that they were based in Hong Kong I would never made my purchase. However, the only thing that happen so far is that I have paid through paypal and I have never received the shipping tracking code, my purchase remains suspended. I have contacted the company on several occasions via e-mail and using their account system, no reply at all, so I have decided to cancel the purchase considering that the item was not shipped yet. I am waiting to have the cost refunded now, if the eGlobal will fail doing so I will rise it with PayPal. I am also planning to report this company to the trading standard as their web site is a misleading web site and in breach of the UK Consumer Rights Act. I have also realised that when they reply you the reply is always a template .....to say bad customer service is a compliment...I am also realising that some of the good reviews are written by the company itself.....I advise who ever is reading it DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCAMMER...

2017-10-02

This place is a scam!!!!!! Do not buy from them!!!!

"If I had the option to give it zero stars I would.....I bought a jbl xtreme from them..the speaker lasted for about five months then the battery kept dying and would never keep a charge.... so I figured it was still under warranty and I opened up a warranty repair....first of all they want you to pay to send it back to them all the way in China if you are in the USA... I went to UPS and they said it would be about $300 to mail it... so I hit eglobal back up and they told me that they would provide a service for me to mail it back to them for $50... I had to wait two months for the service to pick up my package because they were hacked..... so they finally got my speaker and told me that it was a manufacture defect and that they would send it out to the manufacture to get repaired.... so another two months or more go by and I don't hear from the company ... I send them an email asking about my product they then told me that it was dead on arrival and that they would only issue me a refund of $134 Store credit...I paid $250 for that speaker that I didn't even get to use all that much.... I will never purchase from this company again they are a scam and I'm telling all my friends and family also... do yourself a favor don't purchase from here go to Best Buy and get a warranty from there i've never had a problem with a Best Buy warranty

VA
2017-09-19

UE Boom 2

"I purchased (1) UE Boom 2, a wireless bluetooth speaker. I purchased this from eGlobal because they had one of the lowest prices I've ever seen for this speaker, and had free shipping and no taxes. I thought these factors outweighed their not so great reviews and was willing to take a chance. I purchased a $2 insurance just incase it might get damaged during the shipping. Originally, I didn't know that the product was coming from Hong Kong, China, till I received the shipping information. Luckily, it still only took 2 days to get to Virginia.
-----------------------------------------------
(Contact with the company)
Before receiving the product, I emailed the company...

""I just purchased the UE boom 2 wireless speaker. Besides the 30 day return policy, does it come with the 12 - 24 month warranty? Also, if the product is faulty, will you cover the shipping charges?""

(10 hours later) I received their reply...

""Thank you for your message.

With regard to your inquiry. Please be kindly informed, that all our products are imported goods and will not come with manufacturer's warranty, but instead we will cover the warranty through our own company. eGlobal covers limited warranty of 24-month on our cameras and lenses, and 12-month on all other products, and 30 days warranty on batteries. The goods need to be sent to Hong Kong center \under our warranty service. To find out more, please visit: http://www.eglobalcentral.com/warranty-policy.html

For Returns of Faulty Items or DOA Items, you should inform us within 30 days once the item was received. https://www.eglobalcentral.com/cancellation-and-return-policy-en.html

In case the item was faulty or DOA we will pick up the item on our own cost and will issue a refund or send a replacement.

The shipping fees are charged if the item is being returned under 30 days return policy due to change of mind.""
-----------------------------------------------
(Examination of the Product)
When I received the speaker, I examined the packaging which was sufficiently wrapped in bubble wrap and was undamaged. The manufacturing sticker seals were intact and didn't look to have been tampered. I examined the contents of the package; the speaker and accessories weren't damaged. I compared this newly purchased speaker to my other UE Boom 2 purchased here in the U.S. The speakers were identical except the extra wording on the bottom around the serial and model number information. The plug and cord were also identical except this imported version came with extra outlets that attached to the plug.

I tested out the product alongside my other Boom 2. The audio quality was identical. It also connected flawlessly on its own. The only issue I came across was when I tried connecting and using both speakers in "party mode". It took a while to troubleshoot the party mode function with the speakers, unsure if it was a firmware issue, app or different origin of product. Either way after uninstalling/reinstalling the app while having both speakers connected and restarting my phone, the speakers finally recognized their self together and worked.
(Last remarks)
I will track the battery life and audio quality in the next 29 days. With the success of its performance so far, I can only assume it will continue to do so. It has performed as well as the US version. One additional concern is the warranty process which is through eGlobal and not through Logitec, this imported product isn't applied to the manufacturer's warranty for some reason. (Still waiting for a response from Logitec why that is). I don't know how easy or successful their warranty process is through eGlobal from experience other than the negative reviews detailing their own. A manufacturer warranty is 2 yrs while eGlobal's is 1 yr.

***So far I am impressed with the product and service so far. I would recommend others to this store but with caution due to the many negative reviews.***

(I will update my review if anything comes up).

2017-09-06

Fake and Deffiective

"Ordered a UR Megaboom from E Global Central US. Probably one of the worst experiences I have had, not only did it arrive and not play even half as loud as the real Megaboom I already had from a reputable dealer Target, so I know it was real, on top of that when I opened the box the and was testing everything out the speaker turns down just fine, but the volume up button barely even works, probably responds to every 20 presses. Now I am asking to return it and they are telling me there is up to a $30 dollar restocking fee as well as making me pay for shipping to return their broken, fake **** product.

2017-08-29

This website is a scammer !!!

"I bought a f 260 phone which when inserted card has no signal.
They Did not give refund and I can not do the return .
All my time I am writing with someone not honest" Dominik.w" from customer services.The phone I got without invoice.

2017-08-23

The Worst Shopping Experience I Have Ever Had

"I Am Very Disappointed! I ordered Samyang Fish-Eye Lens on 29th of June. I canceled soon after because I received an email saying that the shipping was going to have a big delay. Nobody answered my cancellation request!

Despite my cancellation the Lens was still shipped weeks after. As i was already on my vacation I was not able to pick it up. The Article was sent back to eGlobal.

Since two months I am writing emails to the company, trying to get my money back without success and without any respond.

That's the worst online shopping experience i ever had.

P.s. By any chance if you are reading this, you are welcome to contact me!

Order Number #6010025

2017-08-18

Not good place to buy anything.

"I had bad experience with their customer service. Placed order, told me out of stock almost 10 days later till I contacted them. Then I was not able to get my money back for months. Filled the online ticket, but the answer was always forwarded to customer service. But where is their customer service?! No phone number to call, no mailing address, never hear anything from support@eglobalcentral.com. worst experience ever!!"

2017-08-13

Was cheap and quick

"I've purchased a Canon camera last week. I've received it in time and everything was perfect. It came from UK to Spain. I've paid extra 10€ shipping. "

2017-07-24

DO NOT USE

"worst purchasing experience I ever had. Lost the item on delivery and even thought I had insured delivery they refused to return my money or locate the parcel.
I have a month trying to sort this out with sometimes over a week waiting for replies

2017-07-12

Don't wast time and money

"Comunication well below..lowest I saw in years, speed of sorting the problem and coming back to me non existing. It taken more then 60 days to get most of my money back when the item got stolen. Don't waste your time with them "

2017-06-21

Exceedingly poor customer service

"Whilst items delivered quickly, problems arose in a warranty return.

I have been waiting 3 months for a replacement phone which was found to have a manufacturing defect.

Many communications on my case have gone unanswered by eGlobalCentral. Their customer service seems to be unparalleled in its ineptitude.

Multiple requests as to how to make a formal complaint have gone unanswered.

I wouldn't recommend this company to even my worst enemy - they're that bad.

2017-06-18

Avoid it

"I order a mobile ten days ago, the net day the reduce the price, so I told them to cancel or reduce the price, they answer me next day offering me to reduce the price and add an extra free item, after that my order still processing, I asked a few times, I only received and answer after post in here a review, so they definitely add to my order the extra free item, but they didn’t answer me when is going to be dispatch.
After all of this nightmare I try to contact them few more times and no answer so definitely I went to PayPal to claim back my money.

2017-05-16

False Stock Listings and Deadlines

"I ordered a camera kit listed as in stock from eGlobal Central's U.S. site. They said it would take up to two weeks to receive a tracking number once my item was shipped. After not receiving a tracking number for that time, I contacted the company and they replied saying that the item was actually out of stock, but they would be receiving new stock within two weeks and upgrade me to 3-5 day shipping for free. After that two weeks had passed (a month from being charged on my card), I contacted them again, and they replied that they still had not received stock from their supplier and had no definite date when that was going to be. They have since asked if I wish to switch my order to something else. The item is still listed as in stock and has gone up $300. Do not buy from this site if you are a U.S. customer."

2017-05-12

Horrible seller!! Avoid!!

"They sold me a fake product which was not working and are still refusing to give me a refund. Instead, they are offering me a 20% voucher to use on the website. They don't recognise or abide with any legal EU & UK for returns and money back. Please be aware!!!"

2017-04-21

Lost $350 from this company

"I bought my brother a 24 track for his music as a Christmas present that was very pricey for me, the instructions were in Chinese and it broke in 4 months. Definitely, don't try and save a buck. The customer service jerks your around, fill this out, send video of this, you can pay to send back to China and we will review for a fee, if repairable for a fee and you must pay for it to be shipped back from China. The site does not advertise itself as a Non-US website and is extremely misleading to the consumer. Now I have a $350 piece of junk that is 4 months old.

Extremely sad and disappointed customer!

Please see latest correspondence below which is grammatically incorrect to boot!

With regard to your inquiry, if you wish to return the item for inspection/repair under the 12 months warranty claim, please send your product with below content to our service center.

Package content:
- Copy of your Original Invoice
- Original package including all standard accessories
- Camera body /mobile phone / tablet – Battery
- Remarks on what accessories has not being included in the returning parcel
- Other accessories

eGlobal Central (US) – RMA Department
Unit 1201, 12/F,
9 Wing Hong Street,
Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon.
Hong Kong
Ticket number# 90059504

Please kindly noted that it have an inspection fee, repair fee and the return shipping fee will chargeable if it is not due to factory defect / damage found / no fault found after inspection.

Please make sure to send your product in a protective package to avoid any damages. We advise you to contact the courier/Post Office for upgrade your postage if you wish to add extra-protection and/or insurance to your parcel. Any lost or damage to your returned product will not be liable to us.

Once you have shipped your item, we would suggest you to provide the status and tracking details (if any) to speed up the returning process.

Share eGlobal Central's store rating

eGlobal Central is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eGlobal Central is not a merchant member
eGlobal Central does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!