Stores > eGlobal Central

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review eGlobal Central by clicking a star below.
2017-08-13

Was cheap and quick

"I've purchased a Canon camera last week. I've received it in time and everything was perfect. It came from UK to Spain. I've paid extra 10€ shipping. "

2017-07-24

DO NOT USE

"worst purchasing experience I ever had. Lost the item on delivery and even thought I had insured delivery they refused to return my money or locate the parcel.
I have a month trying to sort this out with sometimes over a week waiting for replies

2017-07-12

Don't wast time and money

"Comunication well below..lowest I saw in years, speed of sorting the problem and coming back to me non existing. It taken more then 60 days to get most of my money back when the item got stolen. Don't waste your time with them "

2017-06-21

Exceedingly poor customer service

"Whilst items delivered quickly, problems arose in a warranty return.

I have been waiting 3 months for a replacement phone which was found to have a manufacturing defect.

Many communications on my case have gone unanswered by eGlobalCentral. Their customer service seems to be unparalleled in its ineptitude.

Multiple requests as to how to make a formal complaint have gone unanswered.

I wouldn't recommend this company to even my worst enemy - they're that bad.

2017-06-18

Avoid it

"I order a mobile ten days ago, the net day the reduce the price, so I told them to cancel or reduce the price, they answer me next day offering me to reduce the price and add an extra free item, after that my order still processing, I asked a few times, I only received and answer after post in here a review, so they definitely add to my order the extra free item, but they didn’t answer me when is going to be dispatch.
After all of this nightmare I try to contact them few more times and no answer so definitely I went to PayPal to claim back my money.

2017-05-16

False Stock Listings and Deadlines

"I ordered a camera kit listed as in stock from eGlobal Central's U.S. site. They said it would take up to two weeks to receive a tracking number once my item was shipped. After not receiving a tracking number for that time, I contacted the company and they replied saying that the item was actually out of stock, but they would be receiving new stock within two weeks and upgrade me to 3-5 day shipping for free. After that two weeks had passed (a month from being charged on my card), I contacted them again, and they replied that they still had not received stock from their supplier and had no definite date when that was going to be. They have since asked if I wish to switch my order to something else. The item is still listed as in stock and has gone up $300. Do not buy from this site if you are a U.S. customer."

2017-05-12

Horrible seller!! Avoid!!

"They sold me a fake product which was not working and are still refusing to give me a refund. Instead, they are offering me a 20% voucher to use on the website. They don't recognise or abide with any legal EU & UK for returns and money back. Please be aware!!!"

2017-04-21

Lost $350 from this company

"I bought my brother a 24 track for his music as a Christmas present that was very pricey for me, the instructions were in Chinese and it broke in 4 months. Definitely, don't try and save a buck. The customer service jerks your around, fill this out, send video of this, you can pay to send back to China and we will review for a fee, if repairable for a fee and you must pay for it to be shipped back from China. The site does not advertise itself as a Non-US website and is extremely misleading to the consumer. Now I have a $350 piece of junk that is 4 months old.

Extremely sad and disappointed customer!

Please see latest correspondence below which is grammatically incorrect to boot!

With regard to your inquiry, if you wish to return the item for inspection/repair under the 12 months warranty claim, please send your product with below content to our service center.

Package content:
- Copy of your Original Invoice
- Original package including all standard accessories
- Camera body /mobile phone / tablet – Battery
- Remarks on what accessories has not being included in the returning parcel
- Other accessories

eGlobal Central (US) – RMA Department
Unit 1201, 12/F,
9 Wing Hong Street,
Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon.
Hong Kong
Ticket number# 90059504

Please kindly noted that it have an inspection fee, repair fee and the return shipping fee will chargeable if it is not due to factory defect / damage found / no fault found after inspection.

Please make sure to send your product in a protective package to avoid any damages. We advise you to contact the courier/Post Office for upgrade your postage if you wish to add extra-protection and/or insurance to your parcel. Any lost or damage to your returned product will not be liable to us.

Once you have shipped your item, we would suggest you to provide the status and tracking details (if any) to speed up the returning process.

2017-04-21

Great price & product

"First thing to get out of the way, the only negative I've found is their tracking/delivery process is a bit slow. But if you want something in a rush then you should go to a shop.

I ordered an expensive telephoto lens, and when I initially tested it on my then current camera I was having focusing issues with the lens, it turns out it was the camera but at first I thought it was the lens at fault, and so started the process of RMA. The staff at the site were quick and helpful when I had to contact them (before I realised they had a dedicate webpage to RMA). They were polite even after I realised it was my camera at fault and not the lens.

I'm now looking to buy another lens from them, I'm so happy with grey market products and not forking out over priced manufacture warranty fees when I have insurance already.

2017-02-22

Zero Customer Service

"I ordered a phone from this Company (order 5792274) but the phone was not as described on their website. I immediately informed them (via email and website form) that the phone wasn't as described hoping that I could exchange it for a different phone. Their policy is to respond within 1 to 2 days. Over a week later I've not had a reply despite repeatedly filling in their contact form. Now I just want a refund as it's plain they have no intention of doing the right thing.
Despite having a UK website I understand that they have no UK base and there in no way of contacting them by phone. They have an online chat but it is strangely for sales enquiries only. I've tried this on many occasions however and there has never been anyone online. On this basis I will reclaim the money via my credit card.
Good luck if you want to take the risk that they send the right product and you have no issues during the warranty period..........

Some time later I've been contacted and asked to login to my account to create a return request. Of course they know I don't have an account. More delaying tactics.......

Some time later.... despite their website saying that returns can be initiated by opening a support ticket (which I did several times) I'm told I now have to create an account then create a return request. I've done this now let's see what happens.....

Reply from Eglobal quote "if you are not happy with the item, you are always entitled to our money back return."......

Having accepted the offer of my money back I am then told I can oinly have the money back if I pay a 20% "re-stocking" fee despite the item not being as described. The UK consumer rights act 2015 states that if the goods are rejected in the short-term due them not being as described a full refund must be given. I've reminded them of this.............................

Eglobal UK (not a UK Company in any shape or form) are now refusing to refund........

2017-02-15

Better off using a chinese ebayer

"Ordered a telephone, after a week received a mail saying i would get tracking number with 48hrs. A week later still nothing. Contacted them only to be told item was out of stock. its still showing as available on their site."

2017-01-19

"NOTICE: EGLOBAL Central rejects the return / replacement of a product does not comply with the order! No refund, no guarantee! To denounce! DONT ORDER!"

2016-09-28

STAY AWAY OR BE PREPARED TO BE CHEATED

"Please DO NOT BUY from this company. They are big time CHEATERS.
If you still use this company, please be aware that the item might work just for 1 month and as soon the return period is over the item can start giving issues.
Its a TERRIBLE and FRUSTRATING experience to deal with their customer service.

I ordered a cell phone from them. The phone started giving problem just 2 days after a month. I contacted them and they asked me to send them the phone so that they can repair. As it was 2 days over 30 days period, they told that they wont refund my money but will repair it.
I received an email from them after around 2 weeks that the phone has a problem and they are working to fix it. Received my cell phone after a month (already lost around 2 months in all this). Restarted it and got the same problem immediately. so emailed them back and again they asked to send the phone back. Sent them the phone and again received an email from them after 2 weeks that the phone has a manufacturing defect and they are working on it and will take around 5-8 weeks.
Already I have lost around 4 months in all this and now if they take another 5 to 8 weeks, I will lose another 2 months. I have not used the phone for even a month. and they know very well that the phone has a manufacturing issue so they should be giving me a new replacement of my phone or my money back.
After me sending them multiple emails THEY offered me a replacement with SOME USED PHONE of some other brand. If I would be interested in taking a used phone, I would have bought a used phone for much cheaper. This is ridiculous.
How is it expected that I do not need my phone for 5 months. This company is a real cheat. This whole drama started since April 2016. Their warranty period is for a year. I think they will pass time like this for another couple of months and then say that the warranty is over. I did a mistake by buying from this company. The phone actually gave a problem just the day I started using but as it was my birthday gift, I opened the phone on my birthday (which was by my bad luck 32 days after my wife received the phone)

If you still buy, be prepared to waste your money as the ITEM MIGHT WORK FOR JUST 1 MONTH AND AS SOON AS THE RETURN PERIOD IS OVER, THE ITEM will START GIVING ISSUES.

Note: This is my personal experience with this company.

2016-09-20

Appalling Customer Service

"I wanted to buy a camera Canon 5D4. It was on their Spanish website as being EN STOCK, (it still is), before ordering I checked that is was in fact EN STOCK, they confirmed it was, so I placed my order, paid by bank transfer. This was accepted, I was informed that processing would take 24-72 hours, I would then receive an email giving tracking information. Several days later, I had not received this info, so I contacted sales and customer service, I was not in stock I would have to wait a week or until I received tracking info. This is inspite of the fact that the ES and EU websites state this item is IN STOCK, I am still waiting............."

2016-06-09

Stay Away!

"Bought an item from this company more than two weeks before going on holidays, 4 days before, since I did not receive the item, I have queried to DPD the status of the parcel, which I have been advised to be lost in the network
After raising a ticket with Global Central it took them more than a week to come back to me(after I chased) and have been advised that they have raised the issue with DPD
After I chased again I have been once more advised that they were chasing DPD for a resolution, three weeks after I am still down £350 and no response received
Need to get your expensive items safely, quickly and without surprises? Amazon all the way

Share eGlobal Central's store rating

eGlobal Central is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eGlobal Central is not a merchant member
eGlobal Central does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!