Stores > eForcity
  • eForcity

9:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat. and Sun.
      626-442-3168
      626-246-0234
      csaftersales@eforcity.com
      888-891-2489

Product & services pricing Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review eForcity by clicking a star below.
2017-05-01

Mail fraud!

"I ordered a battery for my camera and a charger. They sent the correct battery, but the wrong charger. They kept insisting it was correct until I sent a picture. They sent a postage paid mailing label, I sent everything back and never heard from them again after sending numerous emails. I informed Newegg and was issued a refund. "

2017-04-12

Never Order from these Folks... Crook's

"I ordered phone case and waited forever once it got here ... Not the right one... Customer service Stinks."

2017-04-11

Poor service

"Tried to buy a Wii sensor bar that was supposed to be delivered but was not due to the mail carriers. Anyway, it was less than 3 dollars but I never received the sensor bar nor my money back 4 months later. When trying to contact them I get the run around and told that they have yet to receive the package back...really?!?! "

2017-03-08

worst company I have ever dealt with

"I ordered a watch threw walmart.com and was quit pleased with the fact I got free two.day shipping as I would need this watch next monday for a bday gift. But then to my surprise I receive an email saying soemthing quit different! My watch will now be here March 16!!! I check my walmart app and sure enough now my apps tracking on my product is march 23 I reach out to eForcity today about this as this product was OFFERED to me at the time of check out with free Two day shipping and if it was not to be here by the 13 I would have never ordered it. They were nothing but rude and offered no help on this matter they will not honor the date promised and continue to tell me they are not walmart and they do not do the two day shipping!!! Then why was it an option at the check out is what I want to know!!! I can tell you this I will NEVER purchase another item from this company again this is bad business!!!! Worst customer service experience I have EVER had!!! "

2017-01-22

Bogus return policy

"I bought an item through Walmart but filled by eForcity. I emailed them but no answer. The item, a small one was blister packed so I had to cut open the package. I tossed away the packaging and they won't accept a return without it so says their policy. It's broken and was from the beginning. It's not worth repairing as it's a $10 item. I don't see why they wouldn't send a replacement and just have me toss this one away ? Why did they not reply to my email ? Since Walmart is involved I will contact them."

2017-01-12

If I could I would give them triple zero rating

"Ordered a power cord for my dell laptop. They took my money, supposedly sent it to the wrong city, blamed it on me giving wrong address (I went back and checked and I DID give them the RIGHT address) they sent me an email stating that they would resend product once it "bounced back" to them. I waited longer than I did for when it was originally "delivered". I again emailed them for either the product or my money back. They then sent me an email stating that I provided the wrong address and there is nothing further they can do. So they have not only the product, but still have my money. They are lying thiefs! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I placed my order through Walmart and Walmart refuses to accept culpability stating I have to deal with these clowns. These clowns say I was wrong so I dont get the product or my money back..... BUYERS BEWARE WHEN ORDERING FROM WALMART THAT THESE ARE NOT THE VENDOR PROVIDING THE PRODUCT. YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR ITEM AND THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!"

2016-12-13

Terrible customer service dont recommend them to anyone

"This is absolutely the worst customer service i have experienced dealing with a consumer and im spending my money they get a negative 0. Then customer has to pay for own shipping they winning all the way around. But customer truly **** im very very unhappy."

2016-11-30

I should've read read reviews about eForcity before ordering

"Very sad experience. I am pretty sure I can only give it ZERO star - NO star AT ALL
Note: If not star is picked, the website would not allow me to submit, so I am reluctantly pick one.............

2016-11-10

BEWARE, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE. .

"Ordered two cordless phone batteries from eforcecity September 12th. 2016 on amazon.come. Have not received it up till now . I have sent three email but have not received any response. I am going to try and get my money back from the credit card company ."

2016-10-06

I wish I had read reviews before ordering

"Luckily, I am not out very much money, but now I have a phone case that I can not use. They sent the wrong one & blamed it on me, when I ordered the right one for my phone. They said I could return it, and pay a 15% restocking fee, as well as return shipping. It is just not worth it. These people are scamming people out of their money, selling them one thing but sending them something useless. I thought it would be safe, since I ordered it from Walmart.com. They are also selling things on NewEgg and other places--BEWARE!"

2016-06-22

15% Restocking Fee?

"I Bought Speakers Advertised as for a PC or As a TV Soundbar. Unfortunately; My TV Contained HDMI; USB and Digital Audio Output Connections and I Could Not use the Speakers?
I Returned the Speakers within the Allotted (30 Day Return Policy), but I was Charged at 15% Restocking Fee? I Lost a Total of $13 on this Transaction, and Received NOTHING in Return? I am Extremely Dissatisfied with this Companies Policy on Returned Items. I JUST "GAVE AWAY" $13?
NOT HAPPY?

2016-06-09

Beware do not open merchandise.

"Open Merchandise and you are Screwed
There return policy should not be allowed.
No satisfaction guaranteed here.
Merchandise did not even come close to my expectations.
Ordered a 17" 1:25 Electric Mini Tracer RACING (NOT) Boat.
It was not as Advertised The word Racing is deceiving .
This company should not be allowed to be associated with Walmart,
There service Reps are excellent.
They are trying to resolve this issue.

2016-05-18

very disappointed with their return policy via order from WalMart

"I ordered 2 items from the WalMart website after a detailed search, and then later found out that they were coming from some other place & I was being charged shipping. Neither item fit my laptop, even though they came up on the search and the pictures matched what I currently am using. eForCity will only refund purchase price, not any shipping (x2) & I cannot return it at WalMart either. I did not catch this in the order details, but I am not at all a happy customer."

2016-05-04

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE

"I placed an order and eforcity put the wrong city and zip code on package and of course the USPS says delivered but no one could find it...was told was sent back to them...of course they never received it...they said they would resend....had to call 3 times then and gave them the correct shipping address...again, they sent it the same exact thing....called post office where scanned and can't find it....eforcity telling me I gave the wrong address....NOT!....been over a month and have gotten nowhere with these people....rude on the phone. Probably end up eating this bill and not receiving my product."

2016-03-31

"I ordered a mhl cable it looks like someone was chewing on it my package was held together by tape barely. Horrible im pretty sure they just sent me someone else returned item. "

Share eForcity's store rating

eForcity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eForcity is not a merchant member
eForcity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!