• Rating 2.17/10 2,162 reviews

eForcity is not a merchant member
    eForcity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • eForcity contact information

• Contact: csaftersales@eforcity.com
    • Phone: 626-442-3168
    • Customer Support: 888-891-2489
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat. and Sun.
    • Fax: 626-246-0234

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

All 2,889 Customer Reviews

"I ordered something from Best Buy that was sent from eforcity. I trusted it since it mostly got good reviews online and Best Buy never steered me wrong before but upon receiving the package and opening it, all I got were two cardboard inserts with nothing else inside. I tried to call their customer service and the first time, it rang for only a minute before an answering machine told me to leave a message with my name and number, which I never trust because they normally don't return your call. The second time, someone answered and said their systems were down and took my name and number anyway. Now I'm waiting for the call back but I doubt I'll be getting anything back from this company.
I definitely do not recommend buying from them. If I could give zero stars, I would.

UPDATE: After a few tries to contact eforcity, I received an email response apologizing for the empty package and promising a replacement that could have taken up to two weeks to process and send out. I wasn't expecting any luck and had forgotten that I even got the email and when I checked the mail a few days ago from now (2/15/14), the items that I ordered were sent to me without me having to go through the trouble of whatever else needed to be done. I'm thankful that I finally got through and they fixed the order.

modified review This review was modified by angelkayx on February 14 2014 11:05:40 PM

"Terrible company to deal with. I live literally in the same city with this company. But it took them a week to ship my order out. When the package wasn't delivered on time (lost in mail), I had to wait another two weeks for them to process the replacement.

Don't bother dealing them. Buy from amazon or frys who stand behind their product and service.

"The worst experience everrrrrr. After waiting a week for my order to ship, I finally get my order and its used batteries. Complete garbage. I needed to get paypal involved. AVOID THIS site by all means. He takes weeks to ship and sells you junk. In doing some research, I find that some Chinese kid "Jack" built this site in his garage and sells absolute junk. You get what you pay for and this kid would of ripped me off if paypal did not intervene. NEVER AGAIN!"

modified review This review was modified by DSanc on December 19 2013 05:53:57 PM

"I placed an order on a Thursday about 4am. Requested 2nd day ups air shipping. They didn't ship until 9pm on Friday and I won't receive until Tuesday afternoon. If they can't even get it out of warehouse for almost 2 days, why offer any expedited shipping. I paid $12 shipping for a $2 item, meaning I wanted it fast. They have no phone to contact them and cancel orders, and do not answer their customer service email. No way to cancel. Beware if you want anything fast. I am completely unsatisfied with service, only good note is price of item purchased. "

modified review This review was modified by jeffm1964 on July 27 2013 09:24:15 AM

G_Man's Avatar
Pittsburgh PA

"I ordered items from eForcity through its Amazon and Buy.com marketplace stores. In each case the order process was easy and transparent, order confirmation and tracking via email was up to date. The orders arrived quickly, well packaged and all items work as described. I'll order from them again.

Highly recommended online merchant

"Don't bother buying replacement ink cartridges from eForCity unless you plan to test them immediately. While a 30-day warranty is advertised, if one installs a defective replacement ink cartridge 31 or more days after invoice date and discovers the cartridge doesn't work properly, the company refuses to replace the defective product. Customer service says any return, even unopened cartridge packages, are not accepted. I'd recommend shopping elsewhere for replacement printer ink cartridges."

"I had to ask for a different shipping address after the order was made. Communication was uneven."

modified review This review was modified by nac00 on December 31 2012 04:18:19 PM

"Lied about when the item shipped to get a good rating on eBay, took 2x longer than necessary to receive the battery and the "new" battery is VERY, they sold it as new! Did not respond to the multiple pointed emails, kept sending canned answers that did not even apply to the questions I have asked."

"I've ordered several items from eForcity over the past 6 months or so and I've never had a problem. Yes, there is sometimes a delay in their processing of your order, but it tells you right on the website that it may take 24-48 hours to process. All and all they have decent quality products for very good prices and I'll definitely keep ordering from them."

modified review This review was modified by shannonmm417 on September 17 2012 04:27:46 PM

"What a poor representative for a Sears sale.... really, what a joke. The part I ordered didn't work. I emailed eForcity explaining the problem, included the part #, invoice # and any other number I could find on the documents. They replied asking for all the information I originally provided. I provided the info again, only to get a reply asking for the invoice number. REALLY? I provided scanned copies of all the documents including my opinion of their service. They offered to replace the part for free and not requiring the return of the original part. No thanks.... I'm done."

"Order replacement batteries for my HTC Inspire. Batteries are better than OEM and came with a charger for super cheap. Great experience overall."

"I guess I should have read these reviews before using this company. I placed an order on 7/11/12 at 7:30 a.m. PDT. The order was not processed until 36 hours later; from UPS: 07/12/2012 7:22 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS. Of course I paid for UPS 2nd Day service to get it today, 7/13/12, and it's not scheduled until end of day Monday, 7/16/12! "

"Order a Griffin iTrip FM transmitter from eForCity. Item was DOA upon arrival. I ask for a refund, they send me an email with their return rules. One of the items they say I must have is the original packing slip. Who keeps packing slips when I have a valid receipt and invoice from newegg? eForCity will not exchange or refund without this all important packing slip, which seems to be more valuable than a VALID RECEIPT or invoice from newegg! Never will I do business with this sham of a company - STAY AWAY!!"

"well... here goes
first off I thought I was buying from Sears, but actually from eforcity, then the batteries I ordered did not charge or fit the flashlight they were intended for. I found out from Sears I needed to contact eforcity for the return. I called, I e-mailed, what crap!!! finally got thru to a human being who said Sears would e-mail instructions on the return-that was weeks ago.
THESE FOLKS ARE JOKERS AND WILL NOT STAY IN BUSINESS LONG !!!!
THE ABSOLUTE WORST CUST. SERVICE I'VE SEEN IN MY SHORT 59 YEARS ON THIS PLANET!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE WITH GOOD REVIEWS. personally I think those reviews are made up or just got lucky.so the word to the wise is out-I SAY THUMBS DOWN TO THIS CRAPPY OUTFIT!!!!!!

"This is a pathetic excuse of a company. I had issues with an order and took steps to correct it but they totally disregarded them all. They need to really review their communication within the company as it is very obvious that the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. The response time to any messages sent to them is beyond pathetic as they take forever to reply."