• Contact: csaftersales@eforcity.com
    • Phone: 626-442-3168
    • Customer Support: 888-891-2489
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat. and Sun.
    • Fax: 626-246-0234

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"This company states on their homepage that you can return any item for any reason within 30 days, even if you simply changed your mind. Totally false!! When I was sent a wrong sized item and notified them on the same day that it was delivered (7 days after placing the order), their unfriendly customer service rep informed me that my item was a "seasonal" piece and that there were no exchanges nor refunds allowed. This policy was not plainly displayed anywhere on the product description page. I am out $125. Beware of this company. I recommend avoiding them.
Also, when you call their customer service number, you get a recorded message that tells you that they are experiencing a high volume of calls ( no surprise ), and asks you to leave your name, phone number, and order number so an agent can quickly return your call. After 5 attempts over 3 days no one ever returned my calls. I could only contact them thru emails.
Horrible customer relations and deceptive return policies.

modified review This review was modified by sixtieslover on August 17 2014 09:00:00 AM

"This is a rip off they dont stand behind the policy my items came to me damaged but the want me to take a picture of the product and send to them before I can return. I told them they didn't need a picture of my money before they took it. Be careful were you shop people because this is NOT the place order at your own risk!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by kyia on July 10 2014 07:48:40 PM

"STAY AWAY
They are a total ripoff!
No customer service
No explanations of anything.

modified review This review was modified by Truckersar on April 17 2014 07:50:34 PM

"Very easy to use and very low prices. Good purchase tracking and communications."

"Terrible Customer Service!!! Be aware they have a strict return policy!!! Scammers if you ask me!! They include the return time in their shipping time too! Order something and it took well over 10 days to get to me, therefore by the time I was able to return, guess what I was too late and all they could say was oops sorry for the inconvenience!!! Even though one item bought was advertised as wrong item and now it's not even useable for what I have! Packaging comes with no return slips, so you have no idea how to return to the seller. Line is busy and you leave messages which causes another waiting period! Awful experience, will never buy anything from them again!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by abbeyg11 on February 05 2014 07:01:57 PM

"I ordered something from Best Buy that was sent from eforcity. I trusted it since it mostly got good reviews online and Best Buy never steered me wrong before but upon receiving the package and opening it, all I got were two cardboard inserts with nothing else inside. I tried to call their customer service and the first time, it rang for only a minute before an answering machine told me to leave a message with my name and number, which I never trust because they normally don't return your call. The second time, someone answered and said their systems were down and took my name and number anyway. Now I'm waiting for the call back but I doubt I'll be getting anything back from this company.
I definitely do not recommend buying from them. If I could give zero stars, I would.

UPDATE: After a few tries to contact eforcity, I received an email response apologizing for the empty package and promising a replacement that could have taken up to two weeks to process and send out. I wasn't expecting any luck and had forgotten that I even got the email and when I checked the mail a few days ago from now (2/15/14), the items that I ordered were sent to me without me having to go through the trouble of whatever else needed to be done. I'm thankful that I finally got through and they fixed the order.

modified review This review was modified by angelkayx on February 14 2014 11:05:40 PM

"Terrible company to deal with. I live literally in the same city with this company. But it took them a week to ship my order out. When the package wasn't delivered on time (lost in mail), I had to wait another two weeks for them to process the replacement.

Don't bother dealing them. Buy from amazon or frys who stand behind their product and service.

"The worst experience everrrrrr. After waiting a week for my order to ship, I finally get my order and its used batteries. Complete garbage. I needed to get paypal involved. AVOID THIS site by all means. He takes weeks to ship and sells you junk. In doing some research, I find that some Chinese kid "Jack" built this site in his garage and sells absolute junk. You get what you pay for and this kid would of ripped me off if paypal did not intervene. NEVER AGAIN!"

modified review This review was modified by DSanc on December 19 2013 05:53:57 PM

"I purchases a cover for my 10.1 Galaxy .on line at WalMart.com but it came from eForcity. The product is really nice and I received it in record time much faster than Walmart .walmart said it would be deliver Dec.3 .I received it in less than a week I was very impressed with you
Walmart sent me and e-mail to review your retail, But the link would not work .

modified review This review was modified by blizabethe on December 16 2013 05:15:05 PM

"I placed an order on a Thursday about 4am. Requested 2nd day ups air shipping. They didn't ship until 9pm on Friday and I won't receive until Tuesday afternoon. If they can't even get it out of warehouse for almost 2 days, why offer any expedited shipping. I paid $12 shipping for a $2 item, meaning I wanted it fast. They have no phone to contact them and cancel orders, and do not answer their customer service email. No way to cancel. Beware if you want anything fast. I am completely unsatisfied with service, only good note is price of item purchased. "

modified review This review was modified by jeffm1964 on July 27 2013 09:24:15 AM

"Love the pricing on this site but the Universal tablet keyboard I ordered from them isn't so universal. I ordered for my 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and I need yet another adapter to make the keyboard work."

"Although my order arrived within a decent amount of time, one of the items I received was defective. When I asked how to go about getting a replacement their response was "try it again". I responded telling them that the item was defective and again asked how to get a replacement. That was on 2/26/13 and it is now 3/5/13 no response or communication in a week. You get what you pay for. I will NEVER do business with this company again."

G_Man's Avatar
Pittsburgh PA

"I ordered items from eForcity through its Amazon and Buy.com marketplace stores. In each case the order process was easy and transparent, order confirmation and tracking via email was up to date. The orders arrived quickly, well packaged and all items work as described. I'll order from them again.

Highly recommended online merchant

"Dear Shelly....

Thank you very much and greatly appreciate your gesture.....You and your company truly epitomize the meaning of good customer service and any company that puts customers' satisfaction prior to profit is one that I like to be associated with and EForcity has gained me as a customer for your professional attitude and will not hesitate to recommend you guys to all my friends.....

Regards,
Beete

"Don't bother buying replacement ink cartridges from eForCity unless you plan to test them immediately. While a 30-day warranty is advertised, if one installs a defective replacement ink cartridge 31 or more days after invoice date and discovers the cartridge doesn't work properly, the company refuses to replace the defective product. Customer service says any return, even unopened cartridge packages, are not accepted. I'd recommend shopping elsewhere for replacement printer ink cartridges."

eForcity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eForcity is not a merchant member
eForcity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!