Stores > eForcity

• eForcity

• Contact: csaftersales@eforcity.com
    • Phone: 626-442-3168
    • Customer Support: 888-891-2489
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat. and Sun.
    • Fax: 626-246-0234

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

2016-06-22

15% Restocking Fee?

"I Bought Speakers Advertised as for a PC or As a TV Soundbar. Unfortunately; My TV Contained HDMI; USB and Digital Audio Output Connections and I Could Not use the Speakers?
I Returned the Speakers within the Allotted (30 Day Return Policy), but I was Charged at 15% Restocking Fee? I Lost a Total of $13 on this Transaction, and Received NOTHING in Return? I am Extremely Dissatisfied with this Companies Policy on Returned Items. I JUST "GAVE AWAY" $13?
NOT HAPPY?

2016-06-09

Beware do not open merchandise.

"Open Merchandise and you are Screwed
There return policy should not be allowed.
No satisfaction guaranteed here.
Merchandise did not even come close to my expectations.
Ordered a 17" 1:25 Electric Mini Tracer RACING (NOT) Boat.
It was not as Advertised The word Racing is deceiving .
This company should not be allowed to be associated with Walmart,
There service Reps are excellent.
They are trying to resolve this issue.

This review was modified by honestbill on June 09 2016 03:36:24 PM

2016-05-18

very disappointed with their return policy via order from WalMart

"I ordered 2 items from the WalMart website after a detailed search, and then later found out that they were coming from some other place & I was being charged shipping. Neither item fit my laptop, even though they came up on the search and the pictures matched what I currently am using. eForCity will only refund purchase price, not any shipping (x2) & I cannot return it at WalMart either. I did not catch this in the order details, but I am not at all a happy customer."

This review was modified by markoscl on May 18 2016 02:05:30 PM

2016-05-04

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE

"I placed an order and eforcity put the wrong city and zip code on package and of course the USPS says delivered but no one could find it...was told was sent back to them...of course they never received it...they said they would resend....had to call 3 times then and gave them the correct shipping address...again, they sent it the same exact thing....called post office where scanned and can't find it....eforcity telling me I gave the wrong address....NOT!....been over a month and have gotten nowhere with these people....rude on the phone. Probably end up eating this bill and not receiving my product."

This review was modified by barytod on May 04 2016 09:06:46 AM

2016-03-31

"I ordered a mhl cable it looks like someone was chewing on it my package was held together by tape barely. Horrible im pretty sure they just sent me someone else returned item. "

This review was modified by Brill on March 31 2016 03:59:59 PM

2016-02-26

DO NOT BUY FROMK THEM, ONLY 30 DAY WARRANTY

"I BOUGHT A Insten Car Mount Phone Holder with 2Port USB Charger Socket For iPhone 6S 6 6 Plus 5 5S 5C iPod Touch 6th 5th Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge S5 S4 S3 LG G4 G3 Optimus L90 L70 Leon G Stylo Smartphone . CHARGING PORTS STOPPED WORKING AFTER 31 DAYS, WOULD NOT TAKE BACK. WHAT A CRAP WARRANTY. WOULD NOT STAY IN PL,ACE, HIT A BUMP & FELL ALL OVER THE PLACE.TOTLA PIECE OF S_ _ _ ! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. ORDERED JANUARY 17,2016, RECEIVED JANUARY 28,2016. DONT MATTER WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT, IT IS WHEN YOU ORDER 30 DAYS BEGINS, SORRY, SORRY SORRY"

This review was modified by sorryservice on February 26 2016 07:13:23 PM

2016-02-05

open and dirty

"I ordered two pink tear drop make-up sponges from eForcity. They were open and dirty inside the shipping package."

This review was modified by blkmariposa46 on February 05 2016 04:01:59 PM

2016-02-05

False Advertising

"Ordered a phone case through Walmart.com. Delivery was stated as 3 days but took 7 to get it. The product is cheap for a reason, it is absolute junk. Does not fit the phone properly, is flimsy, and not worth the wrapping it came in. And eforcity gets a zero for integrity and customer service. They could care less about their integrity. I should have read the reviews online before ordering from this company. Shame on Walmart for allowing this company to advertise through their website. Avoid at all costs!"

This review was modified by mike9876 on February 05 2016 05:36:09 AM

2016-01-21

Expedite..or not to expedite!!!

"so I ordered a phone case 3.99 through Walmart I needed it immediately so I paid 13.00 for expedited service. that was on Friday Jan15th...I receive an confirmation email stating that the order will not shipped until Jan 19-23..thats not expedited service after calling several times only to leave numerous messages with no response I emailed someone name Adrian that basically said that is their policy they do not ship on the weekends had I known that I would have never paid 13.00 for a service that is basically regular shipping and that it was nothing he could do about it unless I have not received my order..after a days of calling I finally spoke with a real person who basically said the same thing but I ask to speak with a supervisor and was told that I would have to leave a message and someone would call me back. well I know that would never happen so I just hung up"

2016-01-07

"Ordered phone case from Best Buy. Delivery came earlier than scheduled. However, there were no instructions on how to install phone. I tried to install, but was afraid to damage the case. Called Customer Service and explained my problem. She was adamant that the phone would not fit my LG model, but I had done research on the internet and it does. She continued to reject my question and finally hung up on me without a goodbye. Luckily, I was able to pry off the pink silicone cover and open the plastic housing to install the phone. It would have been easy for her to explain this. Instead she was just confrontational and defensive!"

2015-10-30

"Also go under the name of everydaysource.com, claiming to be based in Arcadia, CA, but likely a front for some terrorist, human trafficking, or other miserable venture. They claim to be BBB-accredited and are clearly not so because they have multiple complaints against them with BBB. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY NO MATTER HOW CHEAP THE PRICE MAY SEEM. Chances are you will not receive the item, or if you do it will be months delayed, and likely defective. They count on us writing off our petty losses of a few bucks here and there but those $$ add up and fund human misery. DO NOT GIVE these fraudsters one red cent. DHS and DOJ should be looking deeply at these scum."

2015-10-23

"These people are just bad!!! "

2015-07-29

"NEVER BUY ANYTHING FOR EFORCITY ES THE WORT CUSTOMERS SERVICE I KOWN. I BUY EBAY ES SUPER, AND GROUPON, THIS PEOPLE YOU NEVER HAVE HELP. I BOUTH A CAR CELULAR HOLDER THEY SEND ME INMCOPLE. I CALL 100 TIMES AND NEVER HAVE ONE CUSTOMER SERVICE , HOW BEST BUY WORK WE THIS KIND THE COMPANY???? :{ TODAY I WNT TO BEST BUY , THE ANSWER WAS YOU DONT BUY FOR BEST BUY DIRECT. I HOPE SOO BAD TO LOST MY MONEY. I ONLY WANT TO SEND THE PART A MISSING."

2015-07-05

"Very pleased with eForCity on Walmart.com. Prompt shipping, quality product for my mobile device for work. Though I ordered a gray cover and was sent a clear cover instead, it fit my phone model and I have no issue with it. A star is subtracted for the color discrepancy, however."

This review was modified by ultralocallad on July 05 2015 08:06:17 AM

2015-05-08

"I'm literally pissed off to the up most about the service I've received. Still waiting on my items was supposed to be delivered by May 5, 2015. Went and looked yesterday says UPS delivered my items on 4-29-2015 at 11:03 am and was placed in my mailbox. However, UPS has never heard of this company. I want my items or my money returned to my account ASAP. I will retain a lawyer and but this problem to rest for me and future customers. "

Share eForcity's store rating

eForcity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eForcity is not a merchant member
eForcity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!