Stores > eForcity

• eForcity

• Contact: csaftersales@eforcity.com
    • Phone: 626-442-3168
    • Customer Support: 888-891-2489
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat. and Sun.
    • Fax: 626-246-0234

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

2016-02-05

open and dirty

"I ordered two pink tear drop make-up sponges from eForcity. They were open and dirty inside the shipping package."

This review was modified by blkmariposa46 on February 05 2016 04:01:59 PM

2016-02-05

False Advertising

"Ordered a phone case through Walmart.com. Delivery was stated as 3 days but took 7 to get it. The product is cheap for a reason, it is absolute junk. Does not fit the phone properly, is flimsy, and not worth the wrapping it came in. And eforcity gets a zero for integrity and customer service. They could care less about their integrity. I should have read the reviews online before ordering from this company. Shame on Walmart for allowing this company to advertise through their website. Avoid at all costs!"

This review was modified by mike9876 on February 05 2016 05:36:09 AM

2016-01-21

Expedite..or not to expedite!!!

"so I ordered a phone case 3.99 through Walmart I needed it immediately so I paid 13.00 for expedited service. that was on Friday Jan15th...I receive an confirmation email stating that the order will not shipped until Jan 19-23..thats not expedited service after calling several times only to leave numerous messages with no response I emailed someone name Adrian that basically said that is their policy they do not ship on the weekends had I known that I would have never paid 13.00 for a service that is basically regular shipping and that it was nothing he could do about it unless I have not received my order..after a days of calling I finally spoke with a real person who basically said the same thing but I ask to speak with a supervisor and was told that I would have to leave a message and someone would call me back. well I know that would never happen so I just hung up"

2016-01-07

"Ordered phone case from Best Buy. Delivery came earlier than scheduled. However, there were no instructions on how to install phone. I tried to install, but was afraid to damage the case. Called Customer Service and explained my problem. She was adamant that the phone would not fit my LG model, but I had done research on the internet and it does. She continued to reject my question and finally hung up on me without a goodbye. Luckily, I was able to pry off the pink silicone cover and open the plastic housing to install the phone. It would have been easy for her to explain this. Instead she was just confrontational and defensive!"

2015-10-30

"Also go under the name of everydaysource.com, claiming to be based in Arcadia, CA, but likely a front for some terrorist, human trafficking, or other miserable venture. They claim to be BBB-accredited and are clearly not so because they have multiple complaints against them with BBB. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY NO MATTER HOW CHEAP THE PRICE MAY SEEM. Chances are you will not receive the item, or if you do it will be months delayed, and likely defective. They count on us writing off our petty losses of a few bucks here and there but those $$ add up and fund human misery. DO NOT GIVE these fraudsters one red cent. DHS and DOJ should be looking deeply at these scum."

2015-10-23

"These people are just bad!!! "

2015-07-29

"NEVER BUY ANYTHING FOR EFORCITY ES THE WORT CUSTOMERS SERVICE I KOWN. I BUY EBAY ES SUPER, AND GROUPON, THIS PEOPLE YOU NEVER HAVE HELP. I BOUTH A CAR CELULAR HOLDER THEY SEND ME INMCOPLE. I CALL 100 TIMES AND NEVER HAVE ONE CUSTOMER SERVICE , HOW BEST BUY WORK WE THIS KIND THE COMPANY???? :{ TODAY I WNT TO BEST BUY , THE ANSWER WAS YOU DONT BUY FOR BEST BUY DIRECT. I HOPE SOO BAD TO LOST MY MONEY. I ONLY WANT TO SEND THE PART A MISSING."

2015-07-05

"Very pleased with eForCity on Walmart.com. Prompt shipping, quality product for my mobile device for work. Though I ordered a gray cover and was sent a clear cover instead, it fit my phone model and I have no issue with it. A star is subtracted for the color discrepancy, however."

This review was modified by ultralocallad on July 05 2015 08:06:17 AM

2015-05-08

"I'm literally pissed off to the up most about the service I've received. Still waiting on my items was supposed to be delivered by May 5, 2015. Went and looked yesterday says UPS delivered my items on 4-29-2015 at 11:03 am and was placed in my mailbox. However, UPS has never heard of this company. I want my items or my money returned to my account ASAP. I will retain a lawyer and but this problem to rest for me and future customers. "

2015-05-01

"I buy some items for my Galaxy Tab and Note 4 and I never received the items, I contact eforcity three times via email to find out what happens and request a refund and no one answer my emails. Dishonest!"

This review was modified by cybertechmanny on May 01 2015 10:39:17 AM

2015-04-20

"I purchased what looks like a nice, sturdy, protective case from eForCity. My issue is with the deceptive nature of this retailer's description. It states that there are only three models of Samsung S3/SIII that the case I purchased will NOT fit. Since I do not have those models, I made the assumption that this case would fit my S3. It does not, and in trying to return this item to the seller, I was told by their customer service that this case ONLY fits model S3 i9300. This means their description of the item is incorrect, or they sent me the wrong item. Yet in order to try to return this item, I had to take pictures of it and provide SKU numbers...and now I am being told I must pay return postage. Be very careful before buying from and dealing with this retailer at all! "

This review was modified by eebbss on April 20 2015 12:15:07 PM

2015-03-05

"I am extremely upset, I purchased phone cases on Feb. 23, 2015. It is now Mar. 5th and my package has yet to arrive. Contacted the company several times about my package and I was only able to speak with a customer service rep one time. Then I emailed the company and received a reply back saying that DHL was going to deliver my package. Contacted DHL and was notified that the package hadnt even been sent by eforcity. They took my money and no package so as far as I can tell I just want to either get a refund or my items and I will never be making this mistake again."

2015-02-21

"eForCity.com is a rip off ... they will take your money with no problem , but will not send the item.... rip off"

This review was modified by JFLARUE on February 21 2015 06:11:00 AM

2015-02-04

"Purchased items from Eforcity on several occasions - they usually ship wthin 1-2 days, their prices are very reasonable, and the products arrive in good condition. Haven't had the need to contact them about any issues with the products, so I can't comment on their after sales customer service."

2015-01-21

"Good prices and merch but the Facebook discount feature didn't work and it's hard to contact them to straighten it out."

This review was modified by dctraveler on January 21 2015 12:59:33 PM

Share eForcity's store rating

eForcity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eForcity is not a merchant member
eForcity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!