• eForcity
    • Contact: csaftersales@eforcity.com
    • Phone: 626-442-3168
    • Customer Support: 888-891-2489
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat. and Sun.
    • Fax: 626-246-0234

Product & services pricing Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"I'm literally pissed off to the up most about the service I've received. Still waiting on my items was supposed to be delivered by May 5, 2015. Went and looked yesterday says UPS delivered my items on 4-29-2015 at 11:03 am and was placed in my mailbox. However, UPS has never heard of this company. I want my items or my money returned to my account ASAP. I will retain a lawyer and but this problem to rest for me and future customers. "

"I buy some items for my Galaxy Tab and Note 4 and I never received the items, I contact eforcity three times via email to find out what happens and request a refund and no one answer my emails. Dishonest!"

This review was modified by cybertechmanny on May 01 2015 10:39:17 AM

"I purchased what looks like a nice, sturdy, protective case from eForCity. My issue is with the deceptive nature of this retailer's description. It states that there are only three models of Samsung S3/SIII that the case I purchased will NOT fit. Since I do not have those models, I made the assumption that this case would fit my S3. It does not, and in trying to return this item to the seller, I was told by their customer service that this case ONLY fits model S3 i9300. This means their description of the item is incorrect, or they sent me the wrong item. Yet in order to try to return this item, I had to take pictures of it and provide SKU numbers...and now I am being told I must pay return postage. Be very careful before buying from and dealing with this retailer at all! "

This review was modified by eebbss on April 20 2015 12:15:07 PM

"I am extremely upset, I purchased phone cases on Feb. 23, 2015. It is now Mar. 5th and my package has yet to arrive. Contacted the company several times about my package and I was only able to speak with a customer service rep one time. Then I emailed the company and received a reply back saying that DHL was going to deliver my package. Contacted DHL and was notified that the package hadnt even been sent by eforcity. They took my money and no package so as far as I can tell I just want to either get a refund or my items and I will never be making this mistake again."

"eForCity.com is a rip off ... they will take your money with no problem , but will not send the item.... rip off"

This review was modified by JFLARUE on February 21 2015 06:11:00 AM

"Purchased items from Eforcity on several occasions - they usually ship wthin 1-2 days, their prices are very reasonable, and the products arrive in good condition. Haven't had the need to contact them about any issues with the products, so I can't comment on their after sales customer service."

"Good prices and merch but the Facebook discount feature didn't work and it's hard to contact them to straighten it out."

This review was modified by dctraveler on January 21 2015 12:59:33 PM

"This organization is worse than terrible. I purchased a case for my son's 3DS and it won't fit as it only fits the DS model. This company won't take it back - it has been wrapped sitting under the tree for 30 days but because it is past the 30 days, they won;t even consider it. It is BRAND NEW, nothing wrong with it, just the wrong model. Don't ever shop here and shame on Best Buy for partnering with such a business. Save yourself some grief, don't purchase products here."

This review was modified by heidilocke on January 20 2015 10:29:04 AM

"Stay FAR AWAY from this seller on E-Bay (seller handle: WMARSICH). Gave me a bogus tracking number for a 2TB Passport Hard Drive and the package was tracked to New York (10 days after purchase) and I am in Florida. I contacted them again, they never responded but logged in a new tracking number. I ended up with a 5 cent Screen Protector Sheet 17 days after I ordered this Hard Drive from them (completely missed Christmas). They are thieves. BEWARE. Cases (multiple filed with E-Bay). They have also pulled down ALL of their listings....... The envelope was a Global Mail Postage account and was probably mailed from China. "

This review was modified by HeadHunter4 on December 30 2014 12:47:25 PM

"Put my order in only a week ago and still no tracking number and my order has not even processed yet.. Very unhappy and if no response comes in the next few days I am informing paypal.. Bad service, bad business.. Don't promise 1-2 days for processing if it's gonna take weeks.."

"Nice product. Shipment tracking was not so good, but got it on time. "

"Terrible customer service. The product never arrived. The company has no attention to detail (the tracking number provided said it was shipped via FedEx, but the actual tracking number was a USPS tracking number). After reaching out to eForCity to ask about the status of he order, we were direct to go ask our neighbors, visit the next street over, go to the post office, etc. Most e-retailers take responsibility to get the product to the customer. Not eForCity... This was apparently not their problem. They refused to file a claim with the post office or with their insurance to replace the lost shipment. Short, curt replies, and unaccommodating. Go somewhere else, even if you pay a bit more. The chances you'll get your product is greater. "

"Was very skeptical of ordering from eForcity via Walmart after mostly negative ratings but took a chance on a replacement battery for an old iPod. I was not disappointed in that I received exactly what was advertised on Walmart's webpage--a 3.7 volt, 1300 mah battery with plastic tools and torx driver to use in replacing the battery. Battery works well."

"Worse company ever. Ordered a solid bright lime green mac book cover, received a transparent mint green one. Called for a refund (purchased this through Best Buy) and was told a return label would be emailed within 15 minutes. No label emailed and was hung up on tonight, called back and am sent directly to voice mail. Am extremely disappointed that Best Buy would partner with such a company. "

This review was modified by Sue13 on October 03 2014 04:32:43 PM

"This company states on their homepage that you can return any item for any reason within 30 days, even if you simply changed your mind. Totally false!! When I was sent a wrong sized item and notified them on the same day that it was delivered (7 days after placing the order), their unfriendly customer service rep informed me that my item was a "seasonal" piece and that there were no exchanges nor refunds allowed. This policy was not plainly displayed anywhere on the product description page. I am out $125. Beware of this company. I recommend avoiding them.
Also, when you call their customer service number, you get a recorded message that tells you that they are experiencing a high volume of calls ( no surprise ), and asks you to leave your name, phone number, and order number so an agent can quickly return your call. After 5 attempts over 3 days no one ever returned my calls. I could only contact them thru emails.
Horrible customer relations and deceptive return policies.

This review was modified by sixtieslover on August 17 2014 09:00:00 AM

Share eForcity's store rating

eForcity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eForcity is not a merchant member
eForcity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!