eForChina Coupons
  • Rating 3.33/10 19 reviews

eForChina is not a merchant member
    eForChina does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • eForChina contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"I have put an order at e-forchina.
What I received, has nothing to do with what I ordered!
In the description you say , that it contains :

- 1 x Electronic Cigarette

- 1 x USB Charger

- 1 x Empty Bottle

- 1 x User Manual
and nothing else! It is a pure scam! I have wrote them, they never answer me
I am very disappointed.

D O N O T O R D E R F R O M E F O R C H I N A

modified review This review was modified by colorimoda on March 30 2014 09:51:57 AM

"I DID NOT RECEIVE THE PACKAGE I ORDERED IN 20TH SEPTEMBER. NOW ITS CHRISTMAS AND THEY ARE JUST LYING TO ME THAT THEY WILL SEND IT UT NO PACKAGE IS HERE YET.

D O N O T O R D E R F R O M E F O R C H I N A

modified review This review was modified by brutusss on December 23 2013 01:09:25 PM

"scammer don't deliver the items i ordered"

modified review This review was modified by top63gun on November 19 2013 11:14:58 PM

"great products for the prise!"

modified review This review was modified by tommycool on October 13 2013 09:33:49 AM

"Very bad service ... expensive compared to others.
1st order waited 4 weeks, 2nd time never received anything. They neither refund neither care.

"WARNING : Be careful buying a phone from eforchina. I bought a 5s Phone (S-MPH-3089) for my daughter and it was defected from the day it arrived. Customer support pretended to be helpful, but all they did was waste my time and lie to me and go in circles for weeks. The apps on the phone would not work, the phone would go crazy if you tried to text. They had me send photos and video to "solve the problem" Then they asked for me to send different types of video, MOV, MP4, etc. Then they just stopped replying to my emails asking for help. Now I am stuck with a useless phone that has numbers and strange images across the screen (photo attached). WARNING - the customer support here is useless, they will not refund or compensate your funds, and they are selling defected phones!! "

modified review This review was modified by FStop67 on August 01 2013 10:48:22 PM

"Products are all CHEAP quality, but for the tremendously LOW prices on most of thier products make up for the poor quality. Ordered 2 of the items don't work that I ordered. All in all, have gotten some great deals on phone cases and accessories. Will keep ordering from them in the future, just be careful with what you order."

modified review This review was modified by Hugh97 on July 26 2013 04:12:36 PM

"NEVER ORDER FROM THEM.

i ordered 3 times, every single time they sent a defective item.
they would keep repeating the same thing in the emails.

not trust worthy. never order.

modified review This review was modified by ammarking93 on May 17 2013 07:00:23 PM

"Customer Services keep going round in circles, frustrating. Placed order 16th February 2013, emailed 3 weeks later to say goods were shipped and still waiting. My previous order before this had arrived 1 month after I had placed the order and the wrong items were despatched. So this time was to reorder because of their error and the goods just never arrived. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Christosher on May 06 2013 04:57:57 AM

"Try your luck if you want to order thing from eForChina, you may not receive your item.

I had totally order more than 10 items, and there is a missing item which cost around USD 4.
I have email their customer service, but they reply as below

"I am sorry as our shipment dept insist they shipped the item and we can not approve they didn't. There is no compensation for this item."

They don't have any checklist to prove that the item is shipped, and decline to refund or resend the item.

"eForChina has BAD customer service, they missed items paid for, refused to fufill and stopped replying to emails.. I would stay away !! BAD Seller !!"

"I ordered an item and it was very quickly dispatched. However everything after dispatch went completely wrong.

I was messaged that they had changed the shipping provider, and delivery times would be different. After exchanging with customer service (very fast responses), it turned out that they changed the provider without asking me and only informed me after the item had been sent.

The item should have arrived within a week of purchase, however due to this unauthorised change, it will now take over a month, by which time I won't be at the same address any more. I might as well have not bothered buying from them.

This is completely unacceptable.

"I'm very happy with my shopping experience with Eforchina so far. It's my 5th order, and I have always received high-quality items, exactly as they are shown on the website. Thanks a lot!"

"this is the best site i ever visited with the great products for kids, children, adults & shopping lovers. I appreciate this type of work done by the china people."

"Everything went just as expected with my order. Shipped as noted, no surprises and the quality where actually better than i thought. Overall i'm pleased with the site and the shipping possibilities, I will order again sooner or later and try the free shipping method(I used DHL). "