• eForChina

Customer service: --/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10

"ME
2015-01-17 03:44:23
Hello. I still have no information about the battery. Can you give me more information?However, it is past more than one month
2014-12-03 22:36:30
Hello Dear,
I am so sorry for the delay to inform you that we had already re-sent it out.
This is the new tracking #: RS175897788NL, and you can track it through website ?http://www.17track.net/en/result/post-details.shtml?nums=RS175897788NL
It usually takes 5-7 days for the track information to be updated.
Please wait for while and excuse me for any inconvenience to you.
Hope you can leave us a good feedback.
Best regards.
ME
2014-12-03 11:10:30
Hello I see you it will not replace the battery . Please do not lie to other people . You have to answer to me !!!! I can not give you good feedback . That I confirmed the order does not mean that you should not return answer ....... you 're a liar !!!!!
2014-11-23 22:55:58
Dear,
Thanks for your pics, we will ask supplier to re-send a new and proper one to you and will let you know the new tracking number later.
Hope you can leave us a good feedback.
Best regards

#3

2014-11-23 06:47:29
#2

2014-11-23 06:46:53
Thanks. I send you some pictures . If you don't see well I can try to do some new pictures

2014-11-21 22:54:43
Dear,

Hello, sorry to hear that.
Could you show us some detail pictures about it ? So maybe we can ask supplier to re-send a new one to you, ok ?
Waiting for hearing from you.
Best regards

2014-11-21 11:34:44
The battery is bigger than the standard battery for the phone. It can't be used for Samsung Galaxy core 8262I. :(

This review was modified by Zoritka3 on March 24 2015 01:45:08 PM

"I've made a purchase in eForChina I paid $ 85. I did not get the product I purchased and did not get my money back. I filled a complaint against eForChina in Aliexpress. I gave them my correspondence with eForChina, although they noticed that the seller persuaded me not to file a complaint, they did not act on the subject at all and in fact ignored repeated requests contact eForChina and ask them to return me my money back. All my references to Aliexpres are with me. I recommend not to buy in eForChina not buy through Aliexpress"

This review was modified by Asaf70 on December 31 2014 08:01:13 AM

"Scam, don't buy from them! I ordered a phone case. They contacted me and said they were out of stock, and asked if I would like a different one. When I said i didn't like any of the others and asked to cancel my order, they refused. I've searched for this same case again, and they are still listing it as in stock. This company seems like a complete scam! Don't buy from them! "

This review was modified by whit9772 on October 01 2014 04:47:04 AM

"I have put an order at e-forchina.
What I received, has nothing to do with what I ordered!
In the description you say , that it contains :

- 1 x Electronic Cigarette

- 1 x USB Charger

- 1 x Empty Bottle

- 1 x User Manual
and nothing else! It is a pure scam! I have wrote them, they never answer me
I am very disappointed.

D O N O T O R D E R F R O M E F O R C H I N A

This review was modified by colorimoda on March 30 2014 09:51:57 AM

"WORST WEB SITE EVER.
THEY SEND BROKEN PRODUCTS AND AS YOU TO PAY THE SHIPPING BACK. NEVER RESEND THE PRODUCT.
FEEL LIKE STOLEN. DONT BUY FROM THEM!

This review was modified by paulomicheli on January 04 2014 03:32:37 PM

"I DID NOT RECEIVE THE PACKAGE I ORDERED IN 20TH SEPTEMBER. NOW ITS CHRISTMAS AND THEY ARE JUST LYING TO ME THAT THEY WILL SEND IT UT NO PACKAGE IS HERE YET.

D O N O T O R D E R F R O M E F O R C H I N A

This review was modified by brutusss on December 23 2013 01:09:25 PM

"scammer don't deliver the items i ordered"

This review was modified by top63gun on November 19 2013 11:14:58 PM

"Very bad service ... expensive compared to others.
1st order waited 4 weeks, 2nd time never received anything. They neither refund neither care.

"WARNING : Be careful buying a phone from eforchina. I bought a 5s Phone (S-MPH-3089) for my daughter and it was defected from the day it arrived. Customer support pretended to be helpful, but all they did was waste my time and lie to me and go in circles for weeks. The apps on the phone would not work, the phone would go crazy if you tried to text. They had me send photos and video to "solve the problem" Then they asked for me to send different types of video, MOV, MP4, etc. Then they just stopped replying to my emails asking for help. Now I am stuck with a useless phone that has numbers and strange images across the screen (photo attached). WARNING - the customer support here is useless, they will not refund or compensate your funds, and they are selling defected phones!! "

This review was modified by FStop67 on August 01 2013 10:48:22 PM

"Products are all CHEAP quality, but for the tremendously LOW prices on most of thier products make up for the poor quality. Ordered 2 of the items don't work that I ordered. All in all, have gotten some great deals on phone cases and accessories. Will keep ordering from them in the future, just be careful with what you order."

This review was modified by Hugh97 on July 26 2013 04:12:36 PM

"I buy quite often from this webshop and I've never had any probelems.
The products of eforchina are cheap while the quality very good

This review was modified by henkiekees on June 19 2013 11:40:55 AM

"NEVER ORDER FROM THEM.

i ordered 3 times, every single time they sent a defective item.
they would keep repeating the same thing in the emails.

not trust worthy. never order.

This review was modified by ammarking93 on May 17 2013 07:00:23 PM

"Customer Services keep going round in circles, frustrating. Placed order 16th February 2013, emailed 3 weeks later to say goods were shipped and still waiting. My previous order before this had arrived 1 month after I had placed the order and the wrong items were despatched. So this time was to reorder because of their error and the goods just never arrived. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!"

This review was modified by Christosher on May 06 2013 04:57:57 AM

"Try your luck if you want to order thing from eForChina, you may not receive your item.

I had totally order more than 10 items, and there is a missing item which cost around USD 4.
I have email their customer service, but they reply as below

"I am sorry as our shipment dept insist they shipped the item and we can not approve they didn't. There is no compensation for this item."

They don't have any checklist to prove that the item is shipped, and decline to refund or resend the item.

"eforchina has the best prices for knock offs of those brand name electronics you dont feel like spending $300 on. I've bought some pairs of headphones that would normally be $300 for around $60-80. The replicas are so good that you can't tell they are replica. The only catch is it takes about a month to get to you if you live in the US (without paying an extra $20 for a fast DHL shipping) ... i've payed for the DHL shipping twice and the package got to me in 3-4 days which is VERY fast. the tracking numbers dont always work and they make you pay for them, that's another down side. but overall it is a very good, safe, website that has a lot of cool things. uses paypal so you know it's safe. I had a problem with an order once and the customer service got back to me within the hour, so i dont know what all these people are talking about. i wouldn't buy a phone or a laptop from this site but for other (smaller) things like very real looking knock off headphones or accessories for your phone, car, electronics... it's a great site. "

Share eForChina's store rating

eForChina is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eForChina is not a merchant member
eForChina does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!