"After reading many negative reviews online, I was really hesitant to order anything from EfoodDepot .... but none of the Asian food items that I wanted and needed was available locally .... so I took a chance ..... happy that I did ... my order was packed and shipped the next day ... and arrived from California to Florida within 4 business days .... everything was fresh dated and packed well ... everything arrived safely and as ordered .... Very satisfied ..... "

modified review This review was modified by daystar297 on June 23 2014 10:13:36 AM

"Order on the 16th then read reviews. So scare that I wanted to cancel. But some reviews state that even order is canceled, still too much headache to get your money back. So I assume that my money is gone. Just wait to see if they'll ever mail my order or mailing incomplete order. To my surprise, a big heavy box show up on my front porch today the 20th. Only 4 days from the order date. I open the box, get my ipad login to my order and check every item in the box. Surprisingly, everything is there, well pack and so. Maybe i was the lucky one or what. I don't know. Still not believe! Maybe i will make a few more orders over time to see what happen."

modified review This review was modified by tung40 on March 20 2014 01:54:59 PM

"I am so furious I can’t even find words to express the disgust I have with efooddepot
First of all they shipped my product 1 week later than the day it was suppose to be, and to make it worse they have shipped the WRONG ITEM!!
After returning it back and contacting them with sending proofs finally they shipped the correct item but this time it’s more than 3 months PAST THE EXPIRATION DATE!!
This is hands down the worse company I have ever dealt with and I’m surprised it’s still running their business despite they are selling expired food!!.

"was so pleased with my last two orders that i placed another one upon seeing a discount promo coupon in my email inbox. ordered $75+ so as to get the free shipping incentive. my order was quickly sent. due dates a year or more past today's date. know that fed ex went nuts on the box, but the many-glass-bottle items were so well packaged that nothing broke. while some are having issues with this company, i have had nothing but spot on service. three orders in... three orders happy. "

modified review This review was modified by IG... on June 09 2013 06:03:50 PM

"GREAT SITE FOR COCONUT CREAM AND OTHER YUMMY THINGS!"

""DO NOT BUY from efooddepot, this company completely abysmal. I order over $70 worth of Noodles & other products, most of the Noodle are damage when its arrived due to unprofessional packaging. One of the item pass expiration date too. Dont be fool by their lower pricing because they are selling DAMAGE / EXPIRED PRODUCTS!"""

"Efooddepot Is a horrible company that sells EXPIRED ROTTEN FOOD!!! We purchased goods over $90 and half of the items ware at least 6 months passed the expiration date, I don’t know why these people cheats their customers by selling these food that totally UNSAFE to even SMELL! And some packages were damaged and things were leaking from it!!! And to make it worse there were some missing items too. It was the most Horrible experience ever, I think I have said enough!!!"

modified review This review was modified by ddwardp69 on November 26 2012 12:56:13 PM

"Got what I ordered when they said I would. Will use again."

"I ordered $76 worth of snacks. They charged my card ,but didn't send me any confirmation for a week. I contacted them through the chat support, and they said the will ship my item that day. shipping confirmation received the day after,and 3 days after that I received my order.
6 items are expired, and 9 items are missing.
I will not order from them anymore. Poor customer service, poor packaging, missing and expiring items. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

modified review This review was modified by nlavigne on November 10 2012 08:39:15 AM

"I spent 80.00 and had to throw out almost everything due to every item being past it's expiration date. I'm not going to bother spending the money to send it back in hopes of a refund, because if you saw what I received you would understand how it is unlikely I would get a refund + THE COST OF SHIPPING BACK. This company should be shut down. They are selling OLD and EXPIRED products. IT IS UNSAFE!!!!!!!! "

"Received EXPIRED product in my order, called their TollFree 188553560 no answered. So many complaints on the internet about this company doing unethical way of selling expired products and I've should listen. Do not shop at efooddepot and be the victim of expired product like me!"

modified review This review was modified by linlam34 on September 04 2012 01:12:50 AM

"Have received three $75 and over orders within last 12 months to my full satisfaction. Merchandise (primarily Indonesian/Dutch articles) is of good quality and well within expiration dates. Fragile stuff like beschuit etc. will always be risky, no matter from where and how shipped/packaged (Randall's sells it in their Houston stores). Pricing is competitive and we will definitely remain regular customer."

"Never disappointing me as a customer... they respond my email quick..never expected they will refund for my damage goodie.. thank you again... will definitely shop more at efooddepot"

"The WORST online company I've ever ordered from...this will teach me to check reviews before I purchase next time. OUTDATED stale candy products, random products thrown in that I didn't order and missing things I did order. No response to their "online chat" no matter how long I waited, no response to repeated emails, no email order confirmation or shipping info. I will be pursuing this with my credit card company for a refund. "

"Efooddepot.com sent me outdated product. The date on the jar lid was smudged and illegible, which made me suspect. ...but there was a second date, harder to see on the jar itself. The product was two weeks out of date. I would highly recommend shopping elsewhere."

eFoodDepot.com / Food Depot Corporation is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eFoodDepot.com / Food Depot Corporation is not a merchant member
eFoodDepot.com / Food Depot Corporation does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!