"My order for a flask gift set from eFlasks arrived very quickly, and I was impressed with the quality of the product and the price. I was very happy with the transaction overall and would definitely recommend this site to others."

modified review This review was modified by msjanelee on September 25 2013 06:58:40 AM

"I'm very happy with my order. I appreciate your prompt responses to my questions. As well, your website is easy to navigate.
Thanks, again!

modified review This review was modified by ekr123 on July 12 2013 05:20:51 PM

"What a joke of a company. Ordered two flasks, paid the slap in the face "engraving fee" and received my flasks. The flasks had a black paint smudge on the engraving plate and the painting was uneven around the plate, would have been rude to give as groomsmen gifts. Took awhile for customer service to give me a pre-paid return label even after sending pictures, they still didn't want to take responsibility. After that ordeal, I was waiting to receive my replacement flasks and got a notice that my money had been refunded along with a note saying, "WE HAVE ISSUED A CREDIT ON YOUR ACCOUNT AS WE FEEL YOU WILL NOT BE SATISFIED WITH THE QUALITY OF OUR PRODUCTS." What a joke, don't waste your time if you want something that looks nice."

modified review This review was modified by Fred8232233 on June 12 2013 08:02:11 PM

"The flasks turned out awesome and the guys loved the gift - very satisfied with everything from the price to service and delivery"

modified review This review was modified by pjaszewski on May 13 2013 09:22:07 AM

"Came just as I wanted it - thank you for great customer service and fast production!"

modified review This review was modified by hanying on May 13 2013 08:54:34 AM

"The flasks were incredible!! So happy with the product. The color and engravement were exactly as imagined and definitely exceeded expectations. Thanks! Will order from them again"

modified review This review was modified by ay3210 on May 10 2013 11:28:23 PM

"I was happy w the product and service from eFlasks. I ordered 5 flasks w engraving as a gift for friends all traveling together. I would recommend their products and service. I also apprecaited that they followed up with me to see if I was satisfied."

modified review This review was modified by wjbrothers on May 10 2013 07:50:32 AM

"Yes, I'm very satisfied with your products and service. I would highly recommend eFlasks.com to my family and friends."

modified review This review was modified by DJones1976 on May 07 2013 07:55:48 AM

"Outstanding service provided. I received my order in 2 days. Great quality."

"Great flasks for a great price! Fast shipping! Very satisfied with our purchase!"

modified review This review was modified by Rwastart on April 27 2013 06:13:21 AM

"I love this flask - great quality and the engraving is beautiful. The customer service was excellent!"

modified review This review was modified by mudnog2 on April 26 2013 10:09:45 AM

"My boyfriend was very satisfied with his gifts! They came out wonderful and in a timely fashion. I especially loved that they were gift wrapped!

Thanks!

modified review This review was modified by sjojune4 on April 26 2013 07:40:42 AM

"Fast shipping! Great products! Groomsmen loved their custom engraved flasks!! Professional job :) A+++"

"The Flasks were great! Very high quality. My fiance is very excited to give them to his groomsmen! "

"The flask is absolutely perfect from the looks of things!! It's an anniversary gift, so I haven't used it, but I LOVE the way it looks! I would most definitely recommend your site!!

If I ever need a flask again, I'll definitely be coming to your website!!

modified review This review was modified by FrankiD on April 03 2013 07:07:21 PM

eFlasks is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eFlasks is not a merchant member
eFlasks does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!