Stores > eFlasks
  • eFlasks

Voice your opinion! Review eFlasks by clicking a star below.
2013-09-25

"My order for a flask gift set from eFlasks arrived very quickly, and I was impressed with the quality of the product and the price. I was very happy with the transaction overall and would definitely recommend this site to others."

2013-07-12

"I'm very happy with my order. I appreciate your prompt responses to my questions. As well, your website is easy to navigate.
Thanks, again!

2013-06-12

"What a joke of a company. Ordered two flasks, paid the slap in the face "engraving fee" and received my flasks. The flasks had a black paint smudge on the engraving plate and the painting was uneven around the plate, would have been rude to give as groomsmen gifts. Took awhile for customer service to give me a pre-paid return label even after sending pictures, they still didn't want to take responsibility. After that ordeal, I was waiting to receive my replacement flasks and got a notice that my money had been refunded along with a note saying, "WE HAVE ISSUED A CREDIT ON YOUR ACCOUNT AS WE FEEL YOU WILL NOT BE SATISFIED WITH THE QUALITY OF OUR PRODUCTS." What a joke, don't waste your time if you want something that looks nice."

2013-05-13

"The flasks turned out awesome and the guys loved the gift - very satisfied with everything from the price to service and delivery"

2013-05-13

"Came just as I wanted it - thank you for great customer service and fast production!"

2013-05-10

"The flasks were incredible!! So happy with the product. The color and engravement were exactly as imagined and definitely exceeded expectations. Thanks! Will order from them again"

2013-05-10

"I was happy w the product and service from eFlasks. I ordered 5 flasks w engraving as a gift for friends all traveling together. I would recommend their products and service. I also apprecaited that they followed up with me to see if I was satisfied."

2013-05-07

"Yes, I'm very satisfied with your products and service. I would highly recommend eFlasks.com to my family and friends."

2013-05-03

"Outstanding service provided. I received my order in 2 days. Great quality."

2013-04-27

"Great flasks for a great price! Fast shipping! Very satisfied with our purchase!"

2013-04-26

"I love this flask - great quality and the engraving is beautiful. The customer service was excellent!"

2013-04-26

"My boyfriend was very satisfied with his gifts! They came out wonderful and in a timely fashion. I especially loved that they were gift wrapped!

Thanks!

2013-04-17

"Fast shipping! Great products! Groomsmen loved their custom engraved flasks!! Professional job :) A+++"

2013-04-17

"The Flasks were great! Very high quality. My fiance is very excited to give them to his groomsmen! "

2013-04-03

"The flask is absolutely perfect from the looks of things!! It's an anniversary gift, so I haven't used it, but I LOVE the way it looks! I would most definitely recommend your site!!

If I ever need a flask again, I'll definitely be coming to your website!!

Share eFlasks's store rating

eFlasks is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eFlasks is not a merchant member
eFlasks does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!