• Rating 9.33/10 607 reviews

eFlasks is not a merchant member
    eFlasks does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • eFlasks contact information

"The flasks were incredible!! So happy with the product. The color and engravement were exactly as imagined and definitely exceeded expectations. Thanks! Will order from them again"

modified review This review was modified by ay3210 on May 10 2013 11:28:23 PM

"Yes, I'm very satisfied with your products and service. I would highly recommend eFlasks.com to my family and friends."

modified review This review was modified by DJones1976 on May 07 2013 07:55:48 AM

"Outstanding service provided. I received my order in 2 days. Great quality."

"Great flasks for a great price! Fast shipping! Very satisfied with our purchase!"

modified review This review was modified by Rwastart on April 27 2013 06:13:21 AM

"My boyfriend was very satisfied with his gifts! They came out wonderful and in a timely fashion. I especially loved that they were gift wrapped!

Thanks!

modified review This review was modified by sjojune4 on April 26 2013 07:40:42 AM

"Fast shipping! Great products! Groomsmen loved their custom engraved flasks!! Professional job :) A+++"

"The Flasks were great! Very high quality. My fiance is very excited to give them to his groomsmen! "

"The flask is absolutely perfect from the looks of things!! It's an anniversary gift, so I haven't used it, but I LOVE the way it looks! I would most definitely recommend your site!!

If I ever need a flask again, I'll definitely be coming to your website!!

modified review This review was modified by FrankiD on April 03 2013 07:07:21 PM

"I purchased a pewter/leather flask for my fiance' for Christmas. I received it just before Christmas and did not notice the very uncustomary 2 day notice of return for an issue. As well as the leather had an obvious flaw and the engraved plate for initials was noticably pocked and looked cheap for a $65 flask. I reached out to the customer service and due to being outside of the 2 day return, they said they would not do anything to correct the issue and that the plate always look that way. I would not reccomend them for a nice flask. "

"We were very happy with the flasks that we ordered for our wedding! The guys loved them. The engraving looked wonderful and we received them very quickly,too. Overall, we have a fantastic experience with eflasks.com and will absolutely order from here again!

Thanks so much!
~Jamie

"Very happy with the flask and very quick turnaround time! I like that the engraving is very subtle. My husband is not big on monograms but I thought it would be a nice touch on this flask. He's been wanting one for years. I hope he likes it!

"Fast, convenient, accurate, and quality! I needed to look no further than eFlasks. With a large selection and options for expedited engraving, they've got what you're looking for, and when you need it too."

"I am 100% satisfied with my order. It was exactly what I was hoping for. The order arrived quickly and put a much needed smile on the face of intended recipient. I will do business with your company in the near future.

"I ordered a flask for my husband's birthday and it was perfect. I received it quickly and the gift wrap option made it real easy. You couldn't ask for better service. Good job eFlasks!! :^)"

"Placed my order and it was processed and shipped very quickly. The flask came in with engraving faster than what it said it should"