"The part was delivered severly damaged. I have not been able to get into contact with the company to get a return authorizaton. The website is passcode protected, no one anwers the customer service number, and have gotten no response from a rma request. "

"While searching for a sharp looking computer case & components for a customer of mine I came across the eDazz website. I forwarded the information to my customer and he stated that was the case he wanted.
Since I was ordering the case there, I ordered several of the components I did not have in stock from them as well. I requested 2 day UPS shipping, insured. $39.90 for shipping UPS. Note also 1 year warranty on components/case.

12 days later, shipment arrives, DHL. Case is damaged, and one of the components ($22.00) is missing from the order. I sent 3 contact/complaints through their automated system on line. RMA system just plain didn't work. No response for 3 weeks.

I went online and accessed a master list of email address's for their server, and sent a request for action to all of them. This warranted a response. They asked me to detail the damage, and stated the missing item was shipped, but would look into it. I detailed the damage, and they told me I needed to refuse delivery from DHL.

Now I am confused at this point, because they delivered 27 days ago, how do you refuse delivery of something left at your door almost a month ago. I called DHL, they told me to take it to a drop off point. I took it in, they were nice & helpful (kudos to Mail Center, Lemoyne, PA).

Tracking information was obtained, and amaisingly DHL had it returned in just 3 days. From that point on, none of my emails or voice messages were responded to. This is the end of Novemember.

I have continued to request response, a replacement case was initially requested, but after my customer lost patience and cancelled his order (5 weeks was a bit long to wait), I sent them notification that I only wanted my C.C. refunded for the case, missing item and the shipping for those two items.

This is January 20th. No response. Today, 3 days after placing dispute for this charge with my credit card company, they called to confirm information and will be taking action of Chargeback. Just like I warned eDazz/str8buy/cubest in all of my contacts.

Be warned. They are not only unresponsive, but the components I received all had marks on them that led me to believe they were obtained at auction or are factory seconds. Nothing seemed like it was in Retail packaging that one normally sees on the store shelf. Discount is not a discount if it costs you money or customers.

"E Dazz. Com, may have been a good company, now they have gone scam.

I have order some memory from them 512MB PC2100 (Samsung Premium - Full Compatibility on the 21th of last month and they haven't sent my order.

I tried their telephone numbers: the pager is dead and the other number sends you through a maze that goes no where and the voice mail is full, so you can't leave a message.

They have debted my credit card and fail to send my order. They refuse to answer eamils.

Protect yourselves don't buy from them....

"CROOKS AND THIEVES. I will elaborate later. If anyone else has been ripped off by these folks, E-Mail me at jakhamer@gmail.com
I have spoke with my lawyer and I am taking legal action.

"Video Card went bad. RMA'ed with Company (Edazz). Edazz went bad(apparently out of business). Not I've been screwed out of $220"

" On 11/21/2005 I ordered a case with extra fan and silent power supply for 2 day air shipping, on 11/23 I had not received the order. On Friday 11/25 I tried to contact the company and was able to reach a person after doing some research on how to contact them, I asked to speak to someone who worked at eDazz.com, this person stated he did, I then mentioned that I had a shipping problem with my order and had not yet received it yet, I asked if I may speak to someone about my order and he stated that i should call back later when they might be open as he did not deal with the shipping and ordering. He stated that I should only call the looping voicemail number from the website which is a voice mail to press 0# for asistance then you hear “connecting to operator” then asked to leave a message in the operator mailbox and then I hear it is full, and back to the “Thank you for calling” message, and that i should call back on monday 11/28 and ask for the owner. When I tried to call back on Monday to ask about my order he stated that he does not work there anymore nor had he worked there for 3 months or so and that I now have to call the phone number on the website again as he told me before. My package arrived by DHL ground (I paid for UPS 2 day AIR), the website states that I will receive a tracking number by email within 24 hours (which I never received).
So not only did I lose money on a damaged case (doesnt show to be done in transit), I never received the shipping method I ordered and nor was I contacted in return on my attempts to fax and email and phone this company.3 1/2 weeks later i am still unable to contact this company , I do not reccomend to purchase from them if you think you will need to contact them. My package shipped from Str8buy.com and cubest (from shipping label). I had A Very difficult time trying to find a contact point.

modified review This review was modified by jmgtech36 on January 21 2006 10:10:25 AM

"i would like to first of all say this company sucks ass. i am very dis-satisfied by the way these assholes treat there paying customers. I order a acrylic computer case from these guys for 78.00, it came cracked, so i called the company and explained the situation and they told me that they that they would have to re-charge my credit card 78.00 to send me another one, i argue for a little while with them, and finally said, fine just charge me again, and then credit my card back. well they sent me another case, and that one came more cracked then the first one. and they tell me "well this has never happened before, i dont know whats goin on" ( thats a fucking lie ). Then i send them that one back and i paid 16.00 for shipping which they said they wouldnt credit me back, i had to pay that on top of 2 charges of 78.00 so now we're up to.. 172. and i still have 1 computer case cracked at my house ( the first one they sent ) no credit on my credit card yet, and still no fucking computer case!!!! I called them and there phone line just happeneds to be busy ALL the time, you cant leave a fucking message because the voice box is full!! DONT ORDER FROM THESE COCK SUCKERS, THEY WILL FUCK YOU OVER!!!"

"Good, price, good service, fast shipping. I would definately buy from this vendor again."

"I wish I had read these reviews before purchasing from this store. The item I received (a power supply) arrived timely, but would only run my
system for 5 minutes before shuting down. Not
as advertised since the 650W supply implied it
would run 4 drives, modern cpu, modern gps, etc.

Upon contacting customer service - there was
no response what-so-ever. I am now working with
my bank and credit card company to get refunds. I
will be contacting several Better Business Bureaus, as well as the PostMaster General for
mail fraud (even though shipped via DHL). I will
NEVER do business with them again.

I will work with YAHOO stores to get them shut
down.

"I bought a new gamers case. Case came on time and was as described. They shipped in less than 24 hours. I did follow thier instructions, and made the delivery driver wait, until I opened the box, to make sure there was no damage.I'll buy again. B.Davis aka BIGDADDY51 "

"Beware of this retailer's return policy. It's a big mistake buying from someone that doesn't accept returns if the package had been opened! I basically bought a wrong hard drive for my laptop and later read their policy and found out that they do not accept returns if the package had been opened! What a bad policy. I will never purchase anything from them again!"

"I placed an order for a case, modem, keyboard set, and a DVD drive. By September 1st they sent me an e-mail with two shipment numbers for the DHL shipping service with an expected shipping date of September 6th. By September 6th the payment had posted to my credit card. September 6 came and went and still no shipment. I called DHL, they never got a shipment from eDazz. I called eDazz on 9/12/05 they told me that they were waiting for the case (the guy on the phone didn't sound like he knew what he was doing at all). I was promissed a shipment within a couple of days. It's been a week now since I spoke with eDazz and they still haven't sent me anything. I demanded my order cancelled and my money returned through an e-mail to their sales department. They haven't responded and everytime I call them their phone is busy. How conveniant. I will never ever again buy from this site."

modified review This review was modified by elengeniero on September 20 2005 09:49:01 AM

"Edazz.com (a.k.a. Str8buy.com, a.k.a. Cubest.com) shipped me an item that I did not order, substituting something altogether different than what I had paid for.

After numerous attempts to contact them via email/customer service over the course of 3 weeks, when I threatened to contact my Credit card company over this problem I finally got in touch with 'Jerry' who said that because my item was "out of stock" (not noted on their website then or anytime since then), that was their excuse for sending something totally different. I sent them their product back (with tracking number so I know that it arrived).

In the 3 weeks since they received it, I have not received a credit to my card nor have they responded to my inquiries. This whole ordeal has gone on since July 10, and today is Aug 24, so I finally contacted my credit card company to authorize a chargeback over their fraudulent and irresponsible behavior.

An absolutely horrible experience, a waste of my time and cost me additional expense to go elsewhere to replace my hardware on the limited schedule I was working with.

Beware this company with many names and awful customer service. I was lured by the decent pricing but wound up with a product that was cheaper, crappier and not what I expected (or ordered).
My advice is to stick with reputable companies like Newegg, ZipZoomFly, Monarch, Mwave, etc..

"My RAID 5 array crashed on my old computer, so I decided to upgrade to mirrored RAID 5 arrays. For this I needed a bigger case, and EDazz had just sent me an (unsolicited) email regarding their cases. Usually I don't reply to spam, but I'm short on money right now and they offerred a good deal.

So I finally found a decent case on their site. I ordered it on Monday. By Thursday I had not heard anything, but was still hoping it would be in by week's end. I run my 3d rendering and my online businesses off that PC and needed it back up asap; the backup PC I was using just didn't cut it. So I checked the order status link they sent me in the order confirmation on Monday. It listed my order as 'rejected' and gave no rationale.

Now at this point I was a little annoyed that they didn't bother to contact me, but I emailed them politely anyway, thinking they would apologize for a simple mistake, and asking for a quick resolution while explaining the importance of getting my PC back up quickly. They ignored me. I emailed them yet again; they ignored me again. I work all day and cannot make personal calls. This is the 21st century, not the dark ages; a company that ignores an email from me is no different than one that ignores a phone call.

I will never purchase from EDazz again, and suggest buyers be wary. They sound like a good company if your order goes through okay, but watch out if you have a problem. From what I've read they don't provide good customer service to anyone.

"Good service; Great price; Excellent delivery. I was totally satisfied with my purchase at eDazz.com. I would certainly buy from them again!"

eDazz.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eDazz.com is not a merchant member
eDazz.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!