Product & services pricing Rating 2.30/10 2.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.88/10 0.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.21/10 0.21/10

"Yup, just like everyone says. A total sham of a reseller. Quoted me $107 and gave me $8 after their "inspection". DON'T BE FOOLED AND SEND YOUR DEVICE HERE! This place needs shut down."

"Shipped 2 5c (16)GB and and Iphone 6plus (128GB) a 5c and the 6plus were in mint condition as I had just switched to Sprint from Verizon. They tried to steal the 5c offering 27 a piece and 300 for the 6plus. When I requested them back they fought me on it we will see if I get them back."

"My experienced isn't different than the other people on this review the only thing is I have lost 2 iPhone 5 and I am extremely angry for being mistreated and being stolen. All of them including the "costumer and purchasing department MUST GO TO JAIL".
I already file my case with Nevada Attorney General office attention consumer affairs...YOU NEED TO ACT NOW, to Stop this people!

"It is a scam! I wish I had read the reviews because they are totally accurate! They quoted 273 and offered 12. I also responded to the email immediately and they would not respond. I requested to return it. The reason they do not respond is that they wait three days hoping you do not call so they can claim the deal is final. When you do call they will claim high call volume and transfer you to "purchasing" which is 10 minute on hold with a hang up. I called all afternoon and no answer. I called when they opened and the same thing happened again. Finally someone answered to say the deal is now final after three days and the iPad had yellow stains. Baloney! Please forward your experiences to the Nevada Attorney General office attention consumer affairs. Shameful."

modified review This review was modified by Brucebaker on January 22 2015 08:09:39 AM

"This place rips you off. I sent in an ipad 3 16gb WIFI, perfect condition, quote was $213, they said it was worth $34 after they got it. "

modified review This review was modified by gottashiner on January 20 2015 05:51:54 PM

"Just like the other review indicated, these guys are scammers. I got quoted $207 only to find out via e-mail 5 days later that they will give me $16.00. I responded to their e-mail right away saying that is not the price that was quoted and if they are not willing to pay me then I would like me device back. No response to e-mails. I also learned that you had 3 days to reject their offer. Good luck with that because when you call customer service they keep transferring to their supposedly purchasing department where you get disconnected after being put on hold for 10 minutes. I contacted them throughout the day starting Monday Jan. 12th thru 14th, no luck but to get disconnected. Today Jan. 15th, tried calling again first thing in the morning 6:15 a.m. and what you know on the 4th day by design someone answers the call in their purchasing department, so they say. The person I spoke to was very rude and told me that the reason they gave me $16.00 is because my phone was inspected and had mechanical issue. The phone I sent was in mint condition, no scratches, working perfectly fine. I asked them to return my device and I was told that is not an option. They will not return my phone and on top of that they hung up on me because they did not want to argue. Company like that should not be in business. Consumer should stand up to them and not buy any products or promote this behavior. Complaint will be filed against this company and reviews published in social media to make consumer aware and avoid any further scams."

modified review This review was modified by PholiH on January 15 2015 04:32:11 PM

"SCAMMERS.. Quoted $107 for my iPhone and came back with $8 after they got my device. No response to my several emails, and when you call Customer Service they read off a script and transfer you, only to get disconnected after 15 minutes of hold time. "

modified review This review was modified by gotscammedgreat on January 14 2015 08:26:55 AM

"Did not honor their price for my iPhone. Offered $207 and then sent $16. Am unable to reach anyone who can discuss this with my by phone and they will not answer an email"

modified review This review was modified by GeretDePiper on January 13 2015 08:23:30 AM

"Avoid eCyclebest for device sale. Followed the instructions and received estimate $103 for Samsung Galaxy S3 yet when my device was inspected received an email saying congratulations, do nothing and you will receive $15
Terms and conditions claim you have 3 days to reject the offer. I called immediately (their email is disabled) and it took a day to get through to a human (on hold for 11 minutes and their system disconnects you automatically) I was told the offer had already been processed and they cannot stop it from going through. I pointed out their Legal Terms from the site and they finally relented and said they would return the device to me. I feel the entire business is a shady one and my advice is to avoid the site completely.

modified review This review was modified by mrs_jaytee on January 11 2015 02:32:26 PM

"DONOT TRUST THESE People, they are the same place: eCycle Best, CashforLaptops, CashforIphones, LDR LLC,
This company will rip you off! They offer you good money for your phone and they when you mail it in they send you and email only to tell you they have to offer you a lower price then they make it impossible for you to reach their purchasing department which they say is who you need to speak with to get your phone sent back to you, I tried for several hours to get through to them for an entire week and a half they make it impossible you will never get through you will only get hung up on then they will send you less then $25 when they quote you $230 to begin with. no matter what they will not send your phone back to you and you are screwed. Please do not trust them. If they did not ask you to write a review they will not use it on the website.

modified review This review was modified by CmitchelltrustME on January 08 2015 04:30:13 PM

"Absolute white collar criminals. I seriously can't believe this many people got robbed by these fellows. "

modified review This review was modified by datta.Rajesh on January 08 2015 01:51:04 PM

"The amount that they gave me for my device was less than 10% of what I was quoted. They were very eager to get me to ship my devices sending me around a dozen emails before I shipped it in their prepaid packaging. It took weeks for them to receive and inspect my device and after receiving my quote they were "not receiving emails at this time." Everything about this transaction was horrible and I wouldn't advise anyone to do business with them. "

modified review This review was modified by a.c.lipscomb on January 07 2015 07:03:10 AM

"What a RIPOFF, sent in my 32g iPhone 5s being told it was worth $297, the amount after inspected was down to $47 (Always in a LifeProof ) had 3 days to call (you have to speak to someone, emails don't work) or they automatically send you the money.

Spent 3 days making 27 phone calls. 3 minutes to speak to someone who says you need to talk to purchasing, they transfer you and 10 minutes later auto hang up and you have to call again. I did it 27 times over 3 days spending over 7 hours to talk to someone who finally agreed to send me $200.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME & MONEY WITH THEM, I HAD ALSO USED GAZELLE WITH EXCELLENT RESULTS

"The worst ever!!! Lord have mercy!!! It's been months I haven't heard anything from them as yet regarding my check for my iPhone 5s for $380 since iphone 6 came out!!!!"

"Worst service ever. Quoted $100 for my I phone and got $10. I asked them to return it and was told it was destroyed all ready this was after I called three times in one day and was hung up on. My phone was in a life proof case the entire year I had it and was told it had severe damage to in including water ( my case was water proof) never less do not trust these people sell local."

modified review This review was modified by ccroff03 on January 02 2015 03:05:17 PM

eCycleBest is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eCycleBest is not a merchant member
eCycleBest does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!