Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.78/10 0.78/10

"This is a complete rip off! They quoted me $203 for an iphone 5c and a Galaxy Note II. At the end of the day they sent me a check for $93 for both phones, which I never agreed to. Then, after finally calling and calling one rep says that I have to speak to purchasing. The rep in purchasing offerd me an additional $51 for one phone and $54 for another. When I told him that I was going to report him, he said that he doesn't have to give me anything. Also, I sent them a Galaxy Note II earlier this year that they paid $175 to me. When I asked why are they low balling the man wanted to hurry up and get off the phone. I requested a number of times to speak to his supervisor and he hung the phone up in face. I have verifiable proof that both of my phones were in super excellent condition. When I requested to have my phones sent back to me, he told me that there is no way to do that because they've been processed and my claim is closed. I would not EVER recommend this company to anyone. "

"CHEATERS & LIARS do NOT send your phone. Told me $213. Sent me $29!!! Jerks"

modified review This review was modified by rkbrown24 on October 24 2014 01:12:45 PM

"I was going to sell them my Ipad 3rd Generation, AT&T 16MB. They said they would give me $140 for it. 1st they said they would mail check the next day after receiving it. Once they received it they emailed me and said they would give me a decision in 5-6 business days. I kept checking my email. Nothing came. I logged on and checked the status to find a message that said they would pay me $16!!!!!! for my ipad...however, i never received an email in my personal inbox. They are crooks! do not use them. I am trying to get my ipad back!!"

"Dishonest. Would not do business again. They make it difficult to get in touch with them. I finally had a "supervisor" call me and everytime he told me a reason why they were giving me one-tenth the quoted price I countered his argument and he changed the reason until finally he said I am going to hang up. Service is a joke and quote is bait in my opinion"

modified review This review was modified by shani411 on October 18 2014 05:57:01 AM

"ZERO STARS ACROSS THE BOARD!! DO NOT USE!!!

This site is a joke and the worst service that I've ever used in my life. I send in a brand new laptop and its worth only $24 dollars after a quote is given to me at $155? I send an email that I reject, but apparently that is not good enough and i am only give 3 days to return a call. So i am one day late but technically since i received the email for my price Monday evening Oct 13th, and today is Oct 16, it is still valid! But no I can't have my laptop back because I didn't call and reject the offer because an email is not good enough and now its too late because my laptop has been disassembled already? REALLY? So i can no longer get my laptop back, and am left with $24.....oh wait i was given another $16 for grand total of $40! WOW! Thank you for ripping me off and for your sketchy service.

modified review This review was modified by houayang9 on October 16 2014 01:39:25 PM

"This is a bait and switch operation. They offer one amount of money ($358 for 1 year old Samsung Note 3), and they sent me a check for $50. I received no notification nor did I agreed to the sale. The company sent 7 emails and only received one with their phone number. After complaining, they offered to send me an additional $100 and did so. Their unethical business practices will catch many customers off-guard and they are unlikely to take the company to task for their illegal practices. "

"This is company is a fraud I will never do business with them they stole my four phones, offered me first $140/ per phone, then mailed me check for only $14.00 per phone. You can never get hold of them on phone and never reply to your emails either. If anyone interested in filing a class action suit against them count me in."

"Same as everyone else, told me I would get $313 for an iphone 5 32GB and a galaxy s3, gave me $47 and wont send them back and wont give me more.

Very unprofessional, scam and I will be filing a complaint with the BBB and suit.

modified review This review was modified by breakdown221 on October 01 2014 08:17:41 AM

"this site is a scam. they bait you with quote and scam you to send them your device. then they pay you a fraction. no one answers the phone. Theives."

modified review This review was modified by joefuni on September 30 2014 07:34:20 PM

"This place is a scam. I was offered $213 dollars for my Samsung Galaxy s4 zoom and they sent me a check for $32 dollars. They did not contact me what they were paying me. The terms and conditions clearly state that you have 3 days to get your device back and now they are wanting me to contact customer service. I don't want to talk I want my device back!"

"Total spam! Takes weeks to confirm the receipt of your device and pays you - WITHOUT ASKING - a fraction of what they promised. $3 instead of $40 for my Asus Eee.....I don't care very much in this case because I almost recycled it anyways, but IF YOU REALLY WANT MONEY for you devide DO NOT SELECT ECYCLE, go for Gazelle. "

modified review This review was modified by Firou on September 25 2014 09:01:20 AM

"This company is dishonest. I was quoted online $208 for a 4 month old LG G2 in excellent condition and I was given $31. Now the company won't respond to my emails and calls. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ECycle Best. They are thieves."

modified review This review was modified by madmomma37 on September 22 2014 08:41:39 AM

"I've been waiting for my check for about a month.

Calls and emails to customer service haven't helped.

So far...a total rip off.

modified review This review was modified by jasonsmc on September 18 2014 01:51:20 PM

"They are thieves! They said they will let me know how much they would offer for my laptop. But instead they just mailed a check for 1/10 of the amount they first said it was worth. You should never sell your laptop to them!"

"Recently sent them a laptop and was quoted a good price. However , when it came time for payment I was given 90% less. This seems to be their method. They quote a high price to get you to send it in and then turn around and give you pennies on the dollar. After weeks of emails and calls I was given a a lite more money but nothing near what was quoted. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY. I WARNED YOU. I am still waiting to receive the extra money I was promised. "

modified review This review was modified by Matt305w on September 09 2014 11:05:47 AM

eCycleBest is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eCycleBest is not a merchant member
eCycleBest does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!