Product & services pricing Rating 2.88/10 2.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.87/10 0.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.29/10 0.29/10

"CROOKS.

TOOK MY SAMSUNG. Told me I need to call them to get paid, their phone line is inaccessible. Crooks, complete crooks. Will be reporting them to the police department. They stole a phone from me and never paid.

"I was quoted at 197$ for an iPhone, 5 32 gig and they tried to pay me out 15$. In the process of trying to get my phone back their customer service line you wait on hold if you get past the busy signal in 7 seconds. No one will email with you other than telling you to call in. Worst company and customer service I've had to deal with in a long time."

modified review This review was modified by jordan0707 on December 17 2014 01:46:03 PM

"they quoted my laptop as 140$ and sent me a paycheck for 5$, stay away from these crooks! do not waste your time! "

modified review This review was modified by cleveland2014a on December 15 2014 03:14:49 PM

"This is the worst company. I wish I had done more research. Now they have stolen my property and I cannot get them on the phone. I was promised $80 for my laptop (older model, but in good condition). Now they told my they would pay my $6. When I wrote back and called multiple times to tell them that is not acceptable and to mail back my device, I cannot reach anyone. I have called multiple times and written too. I have it in writing they would return my laptop if I was unsatisfied but I cannot get in touch with anyone. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and filed a theft report with their local police department. This comp may should be ashamed of themselves. They are stealing from people."

"I wish I read all the reviews but same here I was told I would get over $100 for my iPhone 4s and they offered $16. and their terms and conditions says you can reject their offer in 3-days but no link or instructions on how to reject.. so they make it almost impossible to contact... same thing happen to me...this company is a total scam ! DO NOT sell anything with the company they quote you high number and then give almost nothing ! BEWARE !!!! if I hope their is a class action suit against these scum bags"

modified review This review was modified by michaelginer on December 12 2014 12:08:48 PM

"Worst bait / switch I've ever seen, gave 15% OF QUOTED BUY OUT WHEN THEY RECEIVED MY BRAND NEW lg PHONE. 800 NUMBER IS BOGUS
cALLING THE ag AND bbb

wHAT A PIECE OF CRAP COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by sglanz25 on December 12 2014 10:24:32 AM

"SCAM!!!! Don't do it. There customer service is horrible. I was told they would give me 150.00 for my iPhone which was in great condition. Mailed it to them and they at that time gave me 24.00. I have sent numerous emails and nothing is being done about it. I told them I just want my phone back and no response. I have called and no one will help me. DONT DO IT!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Mikewest2000 on December 12 2014 04:41:28 AM

"Read their fake reviews on their website. Sent in my perfectly good iPhone 5S since I had purchased a different phone.
Quote was of over $200. They emailed me informing me their offer was fantastic at $ 21. I call BS..
Avoid this company at all costs.

"This company is a RIP OFF! AVOID them at all costs! They quoted me $243 and when they got my item in A-1 condition with all original packaging, they offered me a few dollars!!! Tried to call and was kept on hold for 20 minutes, only to have the call disconnected on their end. Subsequent calls resulted in the phone ringing twice and then being disconnected on their end with no one even picking up the phone. SCAM! RIP OFF! AVOID THIS PLACE!"

modified review This review was modified by Rhiannon701 on December 09 2014 01:13:21 PM

"very very bad company. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM. SCAM ARTIST."

"Class Action Lawsuit time. Their arrogance will cost them in the end. A Lawsuit is currently in the process, email me and I will give you further information. This so-called company simply holds your used device hostage and they count on us not fighting back. In times like this, these people are taking advantage of the general public and are comfortable with stealing money. Yes, most of us have already been had by this place, but let's prevent this from happening in the future, it's just not morally right for this to continue. Please email me for further details."

"No one should ever use this company. If I could rate them lower than one star, I would. Please, take your business elsewhere. They will give you 10-15% of the quoted price, that is already lower than others. I will NEVER use them again. They will screw your out of your money. "

modified review This review was modified by Mikevv1010 on December 04 2014 12:17:08 PM

"Theses people are criminals!!! Don't waste your time with them. There are plenty of reputable companies out there. This is not one!!!"

modified review This review was modified by bobyc on December 03 2014 05:39:29 PM

"“WHAT A SCAM...Worst company ever.... Please believe me its a complete SCAM, SCAM, SCAM... Never send them your electronics. Wish I had read reviews before sending my laptop. Originally they quoted me $75, but sent me only $5. I called to complain, they lied by saying that laptop had no Wi-Fi and wasn't powering on. Super lie, I inspected my laptop before sending and it was in the perfect condition plus it does have Wi-Fi, hello. I told them they can wipe they a.... With the $5. I never write review, but this time I wonted to join others to make sure no one uses they services ever. Please, please, please do NOT ever use them. SUPER SCAM!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Keara85 on December 03 2014 10:32:47 AM

"DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM. I WISH I HAVE SEEN ALL THESE REVIEWS BEFORE I SEND MY PHONES. THEY ARE A SCAM. "

eCycleBest is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eCycleBest is not a merchant member
eCycleBest does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!