• eCycleBest

Product & services pricing Rating 1.90/10 1.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.64/10 0.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.16/10 0.16/10

"Dear folks that got screwed over by eCycle best. It happened to me. I spoke to John McGlamery, he is the Senior Deputy Attorney General of Nevada. He said to call 775-684-1000. That's the Carson office in Nevada. They are going after them. They took my silver brand new Iphone 6 and gave me $300.00 for it. Do not let them get away with this any longer! They are crooks and its a scam and they deserve to get shut down for it. Its total breach of contract. They do not honor a 3 day return if your offer isn't sufficient. I refuse to let this go. They are also going to try to get the FBI involved. My email tried to hack private information from my computer. Its a shady business. Don't do it. I told them I wouldn't let this go. I am a real person, and this is not joke post."

"EcycleBest should be called ecycleWORST. I got a quote for $213 for my flawless Samsung Galaxy S4. I received an email a week later saying "After carefully inspecting your device by hand, seeing its condition, and following up-to-the-minute market conditions—you’re owed $36 for the device." What? $36. There was nothing wrong with this phone. I called customer service and told them I wanted my phone back and she said that was not an option. She was only able to give me $80. I asked why I wasn't offered that in the first place and she said they want to make their customers "happy". What a joke of a company. DO NOT sell your phone to them. There are tons of people that this has happened to. You are better off selling it yourself. "

modified review This review was modified by rgc28 on February 27 2015 11:36:21 AM

"SCAM SCAM SCAM this is the worst experience I have ever had selling a device online. In the past I have sold items and had no problem at all with OTHER sites. I decided to try this site eCycleBest to sell my Iphone 5c in perfectly great condition and like new because they offered the most money for it $187, after shipping the device to them about 3 weeks later I received an email stating that they were going to pay me $11 (eleven dollars) for a phone they quoted $187 for, this phone was in pristine condition I was furious, and read the small print in terms and conditions and saw I had 3 days to reject the offer, I quickly got on the phone and it took 4 phone calls being put on hold for 20+ minutes each time until I finally was able to get through to "purchasing" and discuss the phone and request them to return the device, I had to argue with them and eventually they upped the price to $60 and I was so tired of the situation i accepted the $60, I want to warn anyone considering selling anything to this company to beware they are BAIT AND SWITCH type company, I Have NEVER put a review on any thing in my life but I felt I had too and I will continue to spread the word to others about the fraud, PLEASE DONT USE THEM, there are plenty of trustworthy online companies that will buy back electronics ! research company reviews before you act ! I know I will be in the future, after I found this site I couldn't believe the amount of negative reviews and experiences similar to my own ! THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE SCAM!!"

"I wish I would have read the reviews before I sent my laptop to this company. This company is a complete bait and switch operation. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR QUOTED AMOUNT, AND YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR ITEM BACK.

I am sure the people who work for this company sit in one tiny room, and pass the calls around to each other, pretending to be different departments.

I was quoted $213 for my laptop. I sent the laptop there and $36 dollars was deposited to my paypal account. I was not upset at this point, I just wanted my laptop back because I knew I could get more for it if I sold it privately. I was given the run around on several occasions. When I called I was send to the "purchasing department" which is a hold line that hangs up on you after ten minutes. You can never reach this department or a manager. Then after 60 days the company tells you its to late to get your items back regardless of not being able to get in touch with there imaginary "purchasing department," It is very hard for me to believe this especially when the same CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. "CHRISTINA" continues to answer the phone.

***I HAVE BEEN ADVISED BY MY LAWYER, THAT IF YOU HAVE BEEN FRAUDED BY THIS COMPANY FILE A POLICE REPORT IN YOUR CITY!!!!!!" THIS IS A FORM OF FRAUD AND SHOULD BE REPORTED!**** THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THIS COMPANY FROM GETTING AWAY WITH THIS IS TO TAKE ACTION. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME REGARDING A CIVIL SUITE " contact.alicearmstrong@gmail.com"

"Appears we have all been scammed by this company. What surprises me is I even wrote the Chamber of Commerce in their town to complain and never heard back. You would think they would not allow them to do business with so many complaints. I also reported them to the BBB and they try but the company states a 3 day policy on returns by phone not email and then they can't be reached. Everyone just keep writing bad things about them and maybe others will look before they send these criminals their phones! I also turned them in to the Internet Crime Complaint Center. maybe if they get enough complaints someone will react! https://complaint.ic3.gov and I turned them in to the postal service for using a postal mail permit number to scam people."

modified review This review was modified by barbara1323 on February 26 2015 06:17:39 PM

"They are the worst- they lie, no customer service. Taking all day to talk to someone. They only want to screw you. Should be illegal!!"

modified review This review was modified by lhanson1027 on February 26 2015 01:28:37 PM

"I needed $350 for a expense I had, and had no way of paying it. I found this company because I had 3 laptops just collecting dust. I was quoted $80 per laptop and thought it was a company sent from above..... and then received $5 each... IDK what im gonna do now, Im completely screwed... Iv lost all hope, if something seems too good to be true, just don't do it.... Theres no humanity left in this world....

"I am another victim of this ecyclesbest.com, they are such scammers, offering you the lowest price possible after they inspect your phone. Telling me that i will receive $550 for my Iphone 6, and only offering $88 after inspection. Right now i'm trying to get my phone back , and they say to call customer service only to keep me on hold forever, then say to call back later when they are not busy, and so I call back later and am never able to get through to someone about this. And the customer service will hang up on you every time saying that only sales can help with this issue. I think we all need to do something about these thieves! I they refuse to give me my phone back, i guess i can report it as stolen? "

"TOTAL RIP OFF....DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO ECYCLE BEST. THEY MISREPRESENT THE PRICES THEY WILL PAY. SUCH A SCAM!"

"Scam!!!!!! This is a fake company . I was offer $195 for my iPhone 5s and then only received a $20 check in the mail a month late. I've called 8 times and been put on hold a total for Sixty-five minutes. I have already reported you to the BBB which you already have 2000+ complaints with them and ill be sure to post this on Facebook, Twitter, Google and Yelp so NO ONE has to deal with your crap company again! This company is Garbage, just a bunch of thieves working there. "

"Worst company I have ever interacted with. Their business practices are underhanded and their process is nothing more than a bait and switch. Don't be fooled and allured by the price they quote on their website before you send them your device. They quoted me over $300 for two iPhones (different models) on their website. After I sent them in and waited for a reply they finally sent me a quote offering $33 for one device and $6 for the other. The person I spoke to in their purchasing department was extremely rude, argumentative and hung up on me before the call was completed.

I would suggest that no one do business with eCycleBest unless getting screwed over is fun for you.

"This is the worst company ever. I wish I had known what horrible people you are before selling you my 32gb iPhone 5s for what was supposed to be $300 and then only received $50. I have already reported you to the BBB (even though you have 1500+ complaints with them) and ill be sure to post this on Facebook, Twitter, Google and Yelp so NO ONE has to deal with your awful company again!!!!"

"BEWARE SCAM !!!!!! This company is full of crap wish I would've read the reviews before I sent a iPhone 5 perfect condition and the quoted one price and the sent $10 dollars and they want talk to you they give you the run around everyone need to get together and take legal actions because they are going to continue doing this until someone stop them. I have a uncle that's looking into this anyone else interested email me at latashapatton35@yahoo.com thanks"

"What a joke!! Somebody needs to do something about these scammers. I will be contacting the BBB, FTC and whomever else I need to contact. I sent in a Samsung Galaxy S5 in excellent condition after they gave me a $300 quote. Today, after almost a week after shipping my device, I received an email stating that they are sending me a check for $33!!!! Ridiculous!! I should have gone with my gut and sold it on Glyde.com!! They don't play these stupid games! "

"WOW what a horrible scam. I sent in a Galaxy S4 (less than a year old, no cracks in the screen or scratches, working PERFECTLY) after I left AT&T. My estimate for cash back was over 200 dollars. I will receive a check for 34 dollars. I expected that the check might be around 100, but 34? I could have done better selling it on the street corner. What a horrible waste. "

Share eCycleBest's store rating

eCycleBest is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eCycleBest is not a merchant member
eCycleBest does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!