• eCycleBest

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.05/10 0.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.81/10 0.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.16/10 0.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.13/10 0.13/10

"This was the worst idea I've ever had. I shouldn't have sent my IPhone 5 there. When giving the info on phone quality before sending it I explained everything and they quoted me $111. Well got an email saying they will only give me $7. I emailed back within 30 seconds saying I want my phone back. The never responded. I called them a few days later and they said they already sent my phone in and will only give me $7. Basically told me I'm fucked and they didn't give a shit!. Fuck this place. Fuck the employees. DO NOT SELL YOUR ITEMS HERE!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by unicorn12 on May 26 2015 10:23:48 AM

"My HP laptop was filched and stolen by eCycle Best. I was foolishly entertained and manipulated by the purchasing department.

I was literary bewitched, fascinated and enthralled by the website but everything was fake. I wish I could have Google it.

You have to be extra-vigilant and cautious while dealing with eCycle Best.

Be Very Very Careful and Prudent. Do not send your laptops.

"Ecyclebest failed to give me the amount they initially quoted on their website. They quoted me $140 for my iphone 4s and ended up giving me a check for $63. Sadly, I only found out about it when I returned home from a weeklong business trip. Fortunately though, I was able to talk to get someone on the phone right away who then quickly transferred me over the Purchasing Department. After patiently being on hold for about 10 minutes, I was told that I couldn’t request for my phone to be returned to me because it was past their 5 days grace period. I was, however, able to get them to bump up my payment from $63 to $100. Do not lose hope if you’ve dealt with Ecyclebest already! You can still call them and hopefully resolve the situation in your favor!"

"Everything was just bullshit about this company. It is a crook and scamp company. Scoundrel and scumbag management. The customer services were very irritating. I give a damn shit about this stupid and witty company. eCycle Best Company gave me a price quote of $180 of my iPhone-4S verbally as well as through email. I had the hard luck that I did not know about the reputation of this company.

I got worried when I read so many bad complaints about the company. Personally, till then, I did not face any problem in communication with them. I was connected with the purchasing department when I called for the first time. The customer services were not helpful and supportive. I was waiting anxiously for my payment. The company inspected my iPhone and reduced its quoted price drastically to $80.

When I asked about reducing the quoted price, they told me that it’s WiFi and Bluetooth were not working. I got up-set to hear this as all features of my iPhone were working perfectly before that. I demanded my iPhone back, but eCycle-best did not cooperate at all. The company sent me a check of $100. It was a just worst experience.

"Absolute scam.....same experience as relayed by other posts.

UPDATE 5/15/15: Called purchasing dept. On hold about five minutes. Pleasant enough. I asked for my phone to be returned (HTC One M7 w/charger and battery case in very good condition...not mint). They said they'd rather work something out with me and admitted their initial quote of $19 was ridiculous (their words) and upped the offer to $60 without me asking which I accepted. Verizon was offering about $50 to recycle. You have 5 DAYS from the time you receive the initial quote to do this. You MUST call. They do not accept your response to their quote via email. In my opinion, the lowball initial quote is deliberate to see if they can get away with it. Still mulling a complaint with the NV AG. It was explained to me that the website quote is basically for a brand new phone still in its original wrapping. Ultimately, I believe I got a decent price for the phone but I resent having to call to get it. The fact that I didn't have to fight to get the offer tripled tells me they do this all the time. Again, you must do this within 5 DAYS of the original quote. Now the wait to see if I get the check and for how much.

Shady...

UPDATE 5/27/15: Received and deposited check for $60. Do not like their deceptive practices and will not use again.

modified review This review was modified by jnizza on May 27 2015 05:16:40 AM

"I emailed my phone to Ecyclebest want to sell it, with the money which I would get after selling it, I wanted to purchase a new phone. As Ecyclebest was giving me a good quote , I decided to deal with them. I was waiting for the check Impatiently. One day when I got a check of $96, I got shocked to see this low ball offer, when I contacted them , they said i have to request my phone through calling them . I called them . After 10 minutes on hold I got to talk to their purchasing department . When I requested my phone back they said It has been recycled as I had crossed the limits of 5 days. I could not do anything, feeling dipressed."

"DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICE!!!!! Ecyclebest quoted me $160 for my BROKEN iPad and sent me a $92 .I emailed them telling them I did NOT accept the offer. They told me I would have to call their buying office, When I called them, coincidentally it was past the 5 day grace period and they said my phone was already recycled and check was cut, that was irritating. I was feeling helpless. Stay away from them , this is a total misleading company."

"Ecyclebest quoted me $100 for my device, but I received a check for only $56. I read all the reviews about long waiting times and being hung up on, and I was scared that I wasn’t going to make it in time. Fortunately, they are also open on Saturdays, so I had no trouble getting to them. I did have to stay on hold for about 5 minutes to talk to someone in the purchasing department, but it was all worth it in the end as I got a relatively higher offer of $75. Don’t give up before calling them first. You might get a good deal."

"I planned to gift a new HTC phone to my sister on her birthday by selling my old HTC Phone. So I found Ecyclebestonline. They offered me a very good amount, of $150, for my old HTC phone. so I sent my phone to Ecyclebest I was happy to get a good deal and was waiting for my money for the device. After some days, I noticed that they have credited my Paypal account with only $100 instead of $150 that was promised. I emailed them 5 times but did not hear back from them. When I called them, they bumped their offer to $120 and told me that's the best they can do. I believe I could have gotten a better selling price if I had sold it to someone directly, but I guess it's ok. It's not worth of my extra time spending with their customer support. They totally ruined my plan."

"I was offered $240 by Ecyclebest for my Samsung Phone. After some days, I got a shipping box from them to send my Iphone in. Two weeks later, they offered me a shocking revised offer of only $160 without any explanation whatsoever, despite the fact that my phone is only 2 months old, has no scratches, and works perfectly. So I called their customer service, where I was put on hold for barely two minutes before getting promptly transferred over to their purchasing department. The representative in the purchasing department gave me lots of excuses for revising the initially quoted amount. I didn’t accept his reasons because I knew the exact condition of my device when it was sent. I requested him to send my phone back, but he refused to send me my phone back and offered me a counter offer of $190. I found this offer acceptable so I accepted this offer happily. As much of a hassle it was for me to deal with Ecyclebest , at least I got something out of it. It wasn’t a total waste for me. You have to be determined in order to deal with this company. All in all, I am happy to get $190 for my phone."

"I had a Sony laptop in a perfectly running condition. Other websites said I could get a price of $110, but Ecyclebest said the price would be $150. So I shipped it to them and took the deal. Then, I got an email saying that it is only worth $85. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE FAKE WEBSITES. They attract customers by giving a fake price to spark interest and then do not give that price to you. Their quote is WORTHLESS because they will not give you what they say. Stay away from Ecyclebest ."

"This is all about your luck. I had sent my two iPhones to Ecyclebest. They agreed to pay me $250 in the beginning. After 4 days, I received an email stating that the company is willing to pay combined amount of $150 for both my iPhones. I immediately rejected the offer and demanded my devices back. They advised me to call their customer care number to get my request processed. I called them immediately and a very polite lady answered my call and listened to me very carefully before processing my request. Once I completed the processing successfully they agreed to send my both iPhones back to me. It was a fantastic experience because they worked according to my wish and returned me my devices."

"SCAM! These guys quoted me the best price in the market (of about $95) for my unlocked iPhone which was in a very good condition. Then, they gave me a check for $45 without informing me that I only had FIVE days to claim my phone back or rather request it back. They asked me to contact them by phone, but when I phoned, all advisors gave silly excuses of why the price was reduced. It was only until I started to argue with them that they finally increased the price of my device slightly. This is how these people are making money. Stay Away from Ecyclebest !!! "

"I was offered $80 on Ecyclebest and I received a check for only $30. In their terms, it was mentioned that if the customers weren’t happy with the offer, they should call them within five days of receiving the offer. After reading all the reviews about long waiting times and being hung up on, I was afraid that I wasn’t going to make it in the timeframe. Thankfully, they are also open on Saturdays, so I had no trouble reaching them. I did have to stay on hold for about 20 minutes to talk to someone in the purchasing department, but it was all worth it in the end as I got a much relatively higher offer of $60. As much as you may think that I seem happy with the deal, I am not! But, I have come to terms with the fact that something is better than nothing at all. "

"Ecyclebest offered $540 for my iPad WiFi/3G 64gb and sent me a UPS box to mail it to them. Then, two weeks later, they sent me a revised offer of $370. No explanation was given whatsoever, despite the fact that my iPad is only 3 months old, has no scratches, and works perfectly fine! I called their customer service, where I was put on hold for barely two minutes before getting promptly transferred over to their purchasing department. The representative in the purchasing department gave me lots of excuses as to why they had revised the initially quoted amount. I didn’t buy any of his reasons because I knew the exact condition of my device when it was sent out! Furious with what was going on, I requested him to send my iPad back because there was no way that I would ever be willing to take that little for my iPad. He refused to send me my iPad back, but gave me a counter offer for $425, which I gladly accepted. As much of a hassle it was for me to deal with cash fir iphones, I am glad I was patient enough to get a much better deal in the end."

Share eCycleBest's store rating

eCycleBest is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eCycleBest is not a merchant member
eCycleBest does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!