• eCycleBest

Product & services pricing Rating 0.17/10 0.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.87/10 0.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.58/10 0.58/10

"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! They are terrible. My laptop was quoted at $490. I received a check for $45. They said that it had "light wear" on the outer cover (OBVIOUSLY IT'S GOING TO HAVE LIGHT WEAR, IT'S USED). They also said the touchpad was not working which I find humorous because it was working perfectly fine when I sent it to them. I will tell anyone and everyone that asks about this company to never use them. They don't allow reviews on their website because they know the reviews will be terrible because they are a terrible company!"

"MY LAPTOP SCREEN WAS NOT BROKEN!!!! I securely mailed my laptop to EcycleBest after being quoted a minimum of $135.00. I was told after two weeks that the screen was smashed and the quote was reduced to $30.00.

I wish I had investigated the company before I shipped my laptop. I WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OR RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!!!

This review was modified by mimps on September 30 2015 10:41:42 AM

"WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!! I have used phone companies like this in the past several different times and nothing compares to how this company tries to cheat you!!!! I was quoted $238 and got a quote back of $35. I had an iPhone 5s ATT gold 32G in PRISTINE condition!!!! I called and they offered $160 and I went on their website and it was still quoting $213. I asked for my device back and I'm almost afraid they will break it so I can't use it now. I have always use GLYDE and they give what they say, it is not a quote.... DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!"

"This company is pulling a bait and switch, simple as. My quote for a Galaxy s4 with a broken screen, (which was an option I selected), was $130, seemed fair based on the prices they were going for on ebay. After I mailed it in, I got an email saying my offer was $13, a tenth of the price they said they'd give me!!! I was upset because I would have sold it myself if I knew what they were going to pull. I called and talked with someone in their purchasing dept, she offered me $40, which I also said no to. Finally she said $65 was the absolute base they could do, still only half of what I was quoted! that's bs. I understand lowering the quote bc of some minor wear and tear but that is ridiculous! BEWARE!"

"After selling 2 items on ecycle I have to consider them to be a ripoff racket. You will not get the price quoted. You will not get your item back. You will have to wait forever to get your money. You will not get an explanation. Unless you don't care at all what you get for your item do NOT use this company.

"eCycleBest gave me a quote for my Unlocked iPhone 5S, $219. I received their box and sent it in. They advertise payment is usually made in 5-10 days. Three weeks later I get a check for $36. No letter of explanation or anything. My Phone was less than a year old. It was in perfect shape not a scratch on it. Fully functional. It is impossible to contact these people except for their web page. I left messages but never got an email conformation and I never received any response whatsoever. As far as I'm concerned this is a scam. Use another buyer."

"This place should really go out of business. Quoted me 170$ for a new laptop I only even used twice, but then later said my check for ELEVEN FREAKING DOLLARS would be delivered in 2-5 business days. Of course they couldn't even follow through with sending me that joke of a check as it's been almost double that time. Despite the headache I sense is coming, I'm demanding my computer back. Biggest waste of my time and honestly have to be the most unethical and shady company I've personally encountered."

This review was modified by Abp2498 on July 06 2015 02:49:30 AM

"Don't sell to this company!!!!

They quoted me $150 for my iPhone and I've just got off the phone with their purchasing department who told me I'll be receiving a check for $23.

First, they on purpose fail to mention that your adapter and charging cord are a part of their quote, even though it is a factor in the final payment amount. Additionally, I question their definition of "light" and "heavy" wear. My phone was practically brand new. Sure, there were a few knicks, but nothing that wouldn't be hidden by a phone case and honestly it wasn't that noticeable when it wasn't in a case.

I wish I'd have thought to look up a company's reviews before I sent in my phone. I've just quoted the phone on Gazelle and they would have given me $80. So, $60 lesson learned.

"eCycleBest just scammed my daughter who is young, married and has a 5 year old son. They barely make it by. She sent them a HP Laptop that they quoted her $85 for. The computer was really nice and she could have sold it for more than that but being so busy just decided to sell it to them. She got an email that they received her computer and congratulations........they were sending her $5.......YES $5. Now they won't answer her emails or the phone. She was depending on more than $5 to get by this month. People should start a class action lawsuit and make this company do the right thing. Anyone interested in a class action suit let me know. These people are crooks and have no conscience."

This review was modified by danny124 on July 02 2015 07:34:12 AM

"One of the worst experiences I have ever had! Online estimate is nowhere close to what they actually offer. I received every email from this company until after they received my phone. The notice that the phone was received and the payment offer were not sent via email, but posted in their online account system. When I tried to access their system, my password didn’t work. Submitted the password reset request 5 times. I called their customer service number after several days of failing to get the password reset and was finally able to access their system. By this time, their five day window to accept the ridiculous offer had expired (How Convenient!). The original quote for my Samsung Note 4 (no damage/great condition/not even a scratch ) was $405. They offered me $24. They said that the stylus was not included with the phone, which I know it was. They also said that they took off money for not including the charger and cable, which I did not include. Even if the stylus was missing, the total replacement cost for these items is approx. $47 retail. The Purchasing Rep stated that she agreed that the offer was not accurate and had to check with what their competition was offering for this device. She came back after a few minutes and offered me $90 total. I looked up several other sites and they all averaged about $250. I then asked for them to return my device and she said that it was too late. After the five days have passed, they are unable (unwilling) to return the device. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They rip you off."

This review was modified by sdowling33 on June 30 2015 08:15:28 AM

"THEY ARE RIPOFF ARTISTS DO NOT SEND THEM YOUR STUFF PLEASE!!!!! They sent me a check of $70 for stuff worth over $1,000. They are ridiculous. And the customer service people are snakes too!!!! I hope there is a special place in hell for them all. I'm sorry."

This review was modified by SteveRucho on June 25 2015 11:07:48 AM

"I was an absolute idiot for not looking up this site before sending in my phone.
I've kept a screen protector and case on my phone since the day I bought it, and it was in absolutely flawless working condition when I sent it in (in its original packaging I saved for years too). I was quoted $50-55 from sites like Usell and Gazelle, but $69 from this site, and I fell for it.

I sent in my phone, and was a little suspicious, as I didn't remember giving them payment information. I finally got my confirmation of what they were going to pay me in my spam folder, $5! Five Dollars! From a $69 offer. Usell says it will pay $11.80 for a completely broken iphone, which is more than twice what they want to pay me for my near perfect phone.

I'm attempting to get my phone returned, but after looking at other reviews, I am not hopeful.

This review was modified by CarsonM. on June 23 2015 10:28:26 PM

"Worst online experience ever with Ecycle. I was quoted online $404 for my 6 month old iPad air 2 which is the newest one out. I sent mine . June 8,2015 received confirmation they were inspecting it and to wait for an email with an offer. I sent an email June 18 for a status update and never got a reply. June 22 I received an email from them to my pay pal account for $28. When I called the woman told me in order to get my product back I would have had to have been called also to reject the offer. She stated that's in the terms and that if I didn't receive he email that I could have went to their website to log on . I was never given a log in password and never received the offer email. She stated the only thing they can do is change my price to $80 nothing else and that she was the supervisor. "

This review was modified by lateesha_2002 on June 22 2015 08:38:56 AM

"What a SCAM Did the online quote for my 3 year old Dell Insprion Gave me a price of 283 3 weeks later after calling daily they offered me 16$ After flipping out and a few choice words They offered $100 Gave th someone choice words I told th to send it back to me BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE"

This review was modified by Didley on June 19 2015 12:35:59 PM

"Took my iPad, never got a dime, gave me a quote of 300, scammers "

Share eCycleBest's store rating

eCycleBest is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eCycleBest is not a merchant member
eCycleBest does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!