• eCycleBest

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.05/10 0.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.26/10 0.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.13/10 0.13/10

"My father told me one day to sell out the obsolete electronic gadgets and we searched out and found this website ecycle-best. My father was impressed with the details mentioned on the site and very easy procedure to follow but we had no idea they will linger on our payments. We sold three laptops (HP, Dell & Sony) to ecycle best by sending these items in three boxes with free shipment. We told the ecycle best customer services to pay us through paypal and not by check. They waited us 4 weeks for the payments and finally after hectic procedure and many follow-ups we get our payments through paypal but this company reputation and infrastructure need to be improved a lot as in the future we are not going to sell them because of their management and follow-ups with the clients."

"eCycle Best has very bad customer services and I had a very bad experience with this company.Initially, I estimated for my sony laptop and it was $300 but when I shipped my laptop to eCycle Best , they called me back and told me that my laptop is worth $200. I got very pissed and I said I want my laptop back. Then they told me that you will be charged $100 for my special return back shipment. I was feeling terribly aggressive and I said that send me $200 urgent and I cannot afford now more $100 for the shipment. And thanks God, I got my $200. From now onwards, I will not sell anything to this company as they I am not happy with their complex and slow services."

"THE biggest joke!!!! They stole my phone. So the initial quote for my 5s perfect condition was $253. My phone had been used but was kept in an otter box I sent it in after about 5 emails from them saying hurry send us your phone. They emailed and said we looked over your phone and we will give you $49 so I called and was on hold for 45 min before I hung up. I called the next day and was on hold for 30 then finally talked to the bitch Brittany who when I said I would like my phone returned she said let me see if I can get that price up higher. She then said they would give $75 so I said no I would just like it back I can get $170 from verizon. She relied sorry I cant do that our terms changed. She began to yell and argue with me over the phone and hung up on me. I then looked at the terms online and it says u have 5 days to request for your phone back if you don't accept the offer. Long story short I have no money and no phone. So I will be getting an attorney and file a lawsuit. "

"************Scamers*********************

If you would like to deal with a nightmare, rude people that hang up on you and total bogus original quotes then send your Devices to this company. I don't know how there hasn't been a class-action lawsuit against this company . The most deceptive business practices I have ever dealt with in my entire life. They quoted me $253 for each iPhone 5s that I sent them, and then got a return email that my device was worth $17 for one and $37 for the other. My devices were in mint condition with absolutely nothing wrong with them. Talk to their current customer care people in purchasing and the woman explained to me that my digitizer need to be replaced and the " back button" was broken . I asked her if the phones were in such bad shape why did they want them so bad and would not return them. I beg you not to use this company for I have already been tortured and sacrificed.

modified review This review was modified by Skeeter1123 on April 15 2015 07:40:57 AM

"Worst experience ever. First of all, they gave me $17 for my device, when I got my quote it was $112. They made up some bs that there were heavy scratches on my screen and the back of the phone so that's why the amount declined so much. When I know for a fact that wasn't true because it was kept in an otter box the entire time I had it. Then they wouldnt let me get my device back.They're a bunch of bullshitters, I would honestly sell your device somewhere else. Worst experience I've had with customer service."

modified review This review was modified by snorris94 on April 14 2015 06:44:25 AM

"THEY STOLE MY PHONE! FIRST, THEY TOLD ME THAT THERE WAS A BLOCK AND THEY COULDN'T PURCHASE THE PHONE. I WENT TO T-MOBILE AND CALLED eCYLCLE ON SPEAKER PHONE. THE T-MOBILE REP DENIED THAT THERE WAS NO BLOCK AND COULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY THERE WAS A PROBLEM. I ALREADY HAD ANOTHER BUYER FOR THE PHONE AND ASKED THAT IT BE RETURNED TO ME. THEY SAID IT WAS STILL BEING INSPECTED AND AS SOON AS IT WAS RETURNED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE, IT WOULD BE RETURNED TO ME.
I RECEIVED AN EMAIL TODAY, THAT IT WAS "RECYCLED" AND COULDN'T BE RETURNED...THAT IT WAS IN PIECES...!!!! WE ALL KNOW THAT ISN'T TRUE...A BRAND NEW PHONE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. I ASKED TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR AND THE BIMBO WHO ANSWERED THE PHONE SAID SHE DIDN'T HAVE A SUPERVISOR. IF YOU HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH THIS COMPANY, PLEASE RESPOND.
THIS IS CLEARLY A FRAUDULENT COMPANY IN NEED OF A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.

"This company is a scam!!!!! My quote prior to sending my 5c 16gb iPhone with no damage to their company was $117, after holding my phone for 3 weeks they sent me a email that they would deposit $7 in my paypal. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY"

"WORST SERVICE EVER - Told over $200 for iPhone 5, and this one was in EXCELLENT condition, stored in hard case and worked great, employer wanted everyone in iPhone 6, so I sent them my 5 and only got a lousy $15. Then you can talk with their "purchasing", after on hold for about 12 minutes each call, for a total of 5 calls, a recording says they are too busy,m to call back later and they hang up. I DOUBT THERE IS A PURCHASING DEPT - FRAUD"

modified review This review was modified by justwant2Bfair on April 01 2015 01:55:05 PM

"DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY AT ALL!!!!! THEY GIVE YOU A BIG ESTIMATE at first to get you to send them your phone then tell you it's only worth a few dollars. I sent a mint condition iPhone 6 plus well worth 600 to 700 dollars they offered me 550 in my quote then tried to only give me 15.00. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM.. COMPLETE RIP OFF!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by williamstrange670 on March 30 2015 07:45:54 AM

"This company uses a bait and switch tactic to get you to send them your device and then hides behind the fine print in the terms and agreement to rip you off. I was given an estimate on my iPhone 5 of $194.00. After sending in the device they claim my device was only worth $15.00!! Of course I protested and requested my phone be sent back to me. I had seen similar iPhones selling for $175.00 - $200.00 on eBay. They refused to send back my phone and only after complaining for 20 minutes did they increased the amount to be paid to $55.00. A total rip off! Very unhappy and will never use again. Read the fine print! This company will not do business in good faith. It was a very upsetting experience. "

modified review This review was modified by Nephtali on March 26 2015 10:01:11 AM

"Sellers beware! eCycleBest estimated $191 payment for my iPhone 5 Verizon 16MB. I sent them my iPhone, which was in top condition, except for two tiny, barely visible nicks on the side where a protector shell/hard case was used . Along with the iPhone 5, I sent them my Lightening plug & connector, which I could have used for my new iPhone 6. eCycleBest only gave me $31 for my iPhone 5 and the plug/connector. I sold my iPhone 4S to another vendor for $50.00, and it was 4 years old when I sold it. Lesson Learned. Always rely on neutral 3rd party ratings. Never trust the testimonials or the payment estimates of the vendor's website, or you may be sorry. I wish I could have remember the vendor I sold my iPhone 4S to; that vendor was honest and paid me just what they estimated they would."

modified review This review was modified by mcloud777789 on March 25 2015 05:14:09 PM

"DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT SEND YOUR PHONE INTO ECYCLEBEST!!!!!!!!!!! I was quoted $167 for my iphone 5 which was in pristine condition (I put it in a lifeproof case the day I got it) and this offer was higher than any other offer i got so I decided to go with them. About a week later I got an email stating that my phone was only worth $10!!! TEN DOLLARS?! down from $167?! are you kidding me?! so the terms and conditions state that you have the right to reject the offer and get your phone back within 3 days. So I immediately called and emailed. The call center is an absolute joke.. they place you on hold to talk to 'purchasing' and after 10 minutes it hangs up on you!!!!! after 5 attempts to talk to someone i gave up.. i did however get some automated email stating that someone would get back to me. i wont be holding my breath on that one. I will however be reporting them to the BBB and i suggest you so the same if you have been scammed by this place! "

"Deceptive. I was quoted $200 for my iPhone. Had a local buyer/iPhone tech who had agreed to $150. But, as the rate was better, I sent it in. I felt uneasy with the slew of spam emails I received practically begging to send the phone in. When I received the quote it came in at $16!!!! I threatened to contact my attorney and the BBB (which they are not accredited by) and they are returning my phone. Now to see if the buyer is still interested and I do not doubt they may have damaged my phone in the process. Order 583338 (3/21/15). The quote was very odd too and stated that this was for a phone I no longer wanted without any mention of having provided me the best return or seeming like a sale that I would gain from at all. Extremely deceptive advertising. Do not trust."

modified review This review was modified by Bellabella on March 21 2015 02:05:59 PM

"This place is a joke right done to the phone number , they have a caller id and don't answer and after 1/2 hour it disconnects the line , they quoted 200.00 and after they got my phone offered 29.00 it is like new 11 months old and they have some resons why know I can't get me phone back , I have the FTC, State Atty., the BBB all with open cases with them DON'T TRUST THEM"

"These scam artist these crooks quoted me $393.00 for my excellent condition 16GB Gold Ipad Mini 3 and today 3/17/15 I received an email telling me that market value is only $55.00 (total BS). I am beyond pissed and if I don't receive my item back I'm going after them with everything I have. "

modified review This review was modified by Beautifulaquarius on March 17 2015 05:45:11 PM

Share eCycleBest's store rating

eCycleBest is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eCycleBest is not a merchant member
eCycleBest does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!