• eCycleBest

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.05/10 0.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.26/10 0.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.13/10 0.13/10

"DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY AT ALL!!!!! THEY GIVE YOU A BIG ESTIMATE at first to get you to send them your phone then tell you it's only worth a few dollars. I sent a mint condition iPhone 6 plus well worth 600 to 700 dollars they offered me 550 in my quote then tried to only give me 15.00. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM.. COMPLETE RIP OFF!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by williamstrange670 on March 30 2015 07:45:54 AM

"This company uses a bait and switch tactic to get you to send them your device and then hides behind the fine print in the terms and agreement to rip you off. I was given an estimate on my iPhone 5 of $194.00. After sending in the device they claim my device was only worth $15.00!! Of course I protested and requested my phone be sent back to me. I had seen similar iPhones selling for $175.00 - $200.00 on eBay. They refused to send back my phone and only after complaining for 20 minutes did they increased the amount to be paid to $55.00. A total rip off! Very unhappy and will never use again. Read the fine print! This company will not do business in good faith. It was a very upsetting experience. "

modified review This review was modified by Nephtali on March 26 2015 10:01:11 AM

"Sellers beware! eCycleBest estimated $191 payment for my iPhone 5 Verizon 16MB. I sent them my iPhone, which was in top condition, except for two tiny, barely visible nicks on the side where a protector shell/hard case was used . Along with the iPhone 5, I sent them my Lightening plug & connector, which I could have used for my new iPhone 6. eCycleBest only gave me $31 for my iPhone 5 and the plug/connector. I sold my iPhone 4S to another vendor for $50.00, and it was 4 years old when I sold it. Lesson Learned. Always rely on neutral 3rd party ratings. Never trust the testimonials or the payment estimates of the vendor's website, or you may be sorry. I wish I could have remember the vendor I sold my iPhone 4S to; that vendor was honest and paid me just what they estimated they would."

modified review This review was modified by mcloud777789 on March 25 2015 05:14:09 PM

"DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT SEND YOUR PHONE INTO ECYCLEBEST!!!!!!!!!!! I was quoted $167 for my iphone 5 which was in pristine condition (I put it in a lifeproof case the day I got it) and this offer was higher than any other offer i got so I decided to go with them. About a week later I got an email stating that my phone was only worth $10!!! TEN DOLLARS?! down from $167?! are you kidding me?! so the terms and conditions state that you have the right to reject the offer and get your phone back within 3 days. So I immediately called and emailed. The call center is an absolute joke.. they place you on hold to talk to 'purchasing' and after 10 minutes it hangs up on you!!!!! after 5 attempts to talk to someone i gave up.. i did however get some automated email stating that someone would get back to me. i wont be holding my breath on that one. I will however be reporting them to the BBB and i suggest you so the same if you have been scammed by this place! "

"Deceptive. I was quoted $200 for my iPhone. Had a local buyer/iPhone tech who had agreed to $150. But, as the rate was better, I sent it in. I felt uneasy with the slew of spam emails I received practically begging to send the phone in. When I received the quote it came in at $16!!!! I threatened to contact my attorney and the BBB (which they are not accredited by) and they are returning my phone. Now to see if the buyer is still interested and I do not doubt they may have damaged my phone in the process. Order 583338 (3/21/15). The quote was very odd too and stated that this was for a phone I no longer wanted without any mention of having provided me the best return or seeming like a sale that I would gain from at all. Extremely deceptive advertising. Do not trust."

modified review This review was modified by Bellabella on March 21 2015 02:05:59 PM

"This place is a joke right done to the phone number , they have a caller id and don't answer and after 1/2 hour it disconnects the line , they quoted 200.00 and after they got my phone offered 29.00 it is like new 11 months old and they have some resons why know I can't get me phone back , I have the FTC, State Atty., the BBB all with open cases with them DON'T TRUST THEM"

"These scam artist these crooks quoted me $393.00 for my excellent condition 16GB Gold Ipad Mini 3 and today 3/17/15 I received an email telling me that market value is only $55.00 (total BS). I am beyond pissed and if I don't receive my item back I'm going after them with everything I have. "

modified review This review was modified by Beautifulaquarius on March 17 2015 05:45:11 PM

"I received an estimate of $160 for my phone. After they received my phone I was told they would pay me $23.10.
I complained via email and then called their customer service and told them to just return my phone. They worked with me and promptly gave me fair market value for my phone. I was skeptical, but, I did receive fair payment the next day. I am satisfied (and relieved)

modified review This review was modified by Patiwak on March 13 2015 04:28:55 PM

"Back in September I purchased a Iphone 6 Plus. However, the life proof case was not available so I retained my iPhone 5c until life proof came up with the case I needed due to my line of work. Back in Oct. I was quoted $234 for the phone. I updated that quote last week 3/4/15 and saw a quote of $184. I was satisfied with this.

I sent the iPhone 5c blue in the provided box to cycle best along with $30 in their rebate cards. I received an email with a quote of $21. At which time I immediately responded through email to through the quote and through their web site that I was completely unhappy with the quote and further asked for my phone returned. An email was generated advising someone would contact me within 48 hours. I got an email yesterday 3/12/15 and called but was dumped by the system after 10 minutes. Unfortunately I could not stay on the phone all day and called back today 3/13/15. After several phone calls I finally was answered by a girl named Melanie. She advised me that my phone had been inspected and found to be work $21 but she would be willing to add $50 to that quote. I disputed the findings and that my phone was in excellent condition when it was packaged and sent. She advised me that I only had 3 days to make any disputes and that my phone is already been recycled. I placed a call to Consumer Affairs in Nevada. Jim McGlemany 775-684-1169.

"Just got scammed by this super shady company as well. I wish I would have researched this company before sending them my wife's iPhone 4s. Quoted rate was $107, then did not hear from them for 2 months. Called and emailed several times to find out what the holdup was, and after a week straight of trying to contact them, they said it had NO value and had already been recycled, nothing they could do about it. Lucky for them I do not live in NV because I would most definitely be in somebody's face for this scam..."

"Was promised $80.00 for my iPhone then ended up getting $13.00 for it and spent hours being put on hold. "

modified review This review was modified by MikeMcGeer on March 10 2015 02:31:46 AM

"Dear folks that got screwed over by eCycle best. It happened to me. I spoke to John McGlamery, he is the Senior Deputy Attorney General of Nevada. He said to call 775-684-1000. That's the Carson office in Nevada. They are going after them. They took my silver brand new Iphone 6 and gave me $300.00 for it. Do not let them get away with this any longer! They are crooks and its a scam and they deserve to get shut down for it. Its total breach of contract. They do not honor a 3 day return if your offer isn't sufficient. I refuse to let this go. They are also going to try to get the FBI involved. My email tried to hack private information from my computer. Its a shady business. Don't do it. I told them I wouldn't let this go. I am a real person, and this is not joke post."

"EcycleBest should be called ecycleWORST. I got a quote for $213 for my flawless Samsung Galaxy S4. I received an email a week later saying "After carefully inspecting your device by hand, seeing its condition, and following up-to-the-minute market conditions—you’re owed $36 for the device." What? $36. There was nothing wrong with this phone. I called customer service and told them I wanted my phone back and she said that was not an option. She was only able to give me $80. I asked why I wasn't offered that in the first place and she said they want to make their customers "happy". What a joke of a company. DO NOT sell your phone to them. There are tons of people that this has happened to. You are better off selling it yourself. "

modified review This review was modified by rgc28 on February 27 2015 11:36:21 AM

"SCAM SCAM SCAM this is the worst experience I have ever had selling a device online. In the past I have sold items and had no problem at all with OTHER sites. I decided to try this site eCycleBest to sell my Iphone 5c in perfectly great condition and like new because they offered the most money for it $187, after shipping the device to them about 3 weeks later I received an email stating that they were going to pay me $11 (eleven dollars) for a phone they quoted $187 for, this phone was in pristine condition I was furious, and read the small print in terms and conditions and saw I had 3 days to reject the offer, I quickly got on the phone and it took 4 phone calls being put on hold for 20+ minutes each time until I finally was able to get through to "purchasing" and discuss the phone and request them to return the device, I had to argue with them and eventually they upped the price to $60 and I was so tired of the situation i accepted the $60, I want to warn anyone considering selling anything to this company to beware they are BAIT AND SWITCH type company, I Have NEVER put a review on any thing in my life but I felt I had too and I will continue to spread the word to others about the fraud, PLEASE DONT USE THEM, there are plenty of trustworthy online companies that will buy back electronics ! research company reviews before you act ! I know I will be in the future, after I found this site I couldn't believe the amount of negative reviews and experiences similar to my own ! THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE SCAM!!"

"I wish I would have read the reviews before I sent my laptop to this company. This company is a complete bait and switch operation. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR QUOTED AMOUNT, AND YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR ITEM BACK.

I am sure the people who work for this company sit in one tiny room, and pass the calls around to each other, pretending to be different departments.

I was quoted $213 for my laptop. I sent the laptop there and $36 dollars was deposited to my paypal account. I was not upset at this point, I just wanted my laptop back because I knew I could get more for it if I sold it privately. I was given the run around on several occasions. When I called I was send to the "purchasing department" which is a hold line that hangs up on you after ten minutes. You can never reach this department or a manager. Then after 60 days the company tells you its to late to get your items back regardless of not being able to get in touch with there imaginary "purchasing department," It is very hard for me to believe this especially when the same CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. "CHRISTINA" continues to answer the phone.

***I HAVE BEEN ADVISED BY MY LAWYER, THAT IF YOU HAVE BEEN FRAUDED BY THIS COMPANY FILE A POLICE REPORT IN YOUR CITY!!!!!!" THIS IS A FORM OF FRAUD AND SHOULD BE REPORTED!**** THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THIS COMPANY FROM GETTING AWAY WITH THIS IS TO TAKE ACTION. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME REGARDING A CIVIL SUITE " contact.alicearmstrong@gmail.com"

Share eCycleBest's store rating

eCycleBest is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eCycleBest is not a merchant member
eCycleBest does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!