eCost.com Reviews - ecost.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.33/10 6,428 reviews

eCost.com is a merchant member
eCost.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (6,444)

Rating 8/104/5

"I've gotten some very good deals on ecost."

"Exactly as described and shipped fast.
Overall a great transaction as always.

"You didn't give enough information about the product (it's only for college not hs or lower) and I have to seek a refund!) that the program was useless to me."

modified review reply posted Apr-11-2014

ecost1, eCost.com rep has responded

“Thanks for contacting us .

We do apologize for any inconvenience . As per our return policy , Software and consumables such as DVD blank media, ink, toner, staples, pens, etc. will not be taken back for any reason.

"Quick turnaround. Got what I expected."

"They shipped really quickly."

"Fast ship easy ordering - thanks!"

"Fast Shipping!! Item as described."

"The product was delivered on time, in excellent condition, and fully functional when put in operation. The price was very satisfactory but since the product was refurbished, only time will tell as to a final judgement."

"Item shipped very quickly, and was exactly as advertised."

"Very pleased with the service and the product. It was a refurbished printer but looked brand new!"

"I received my purchase quickly and I was pleased with the secure packaging."

"prompt delivery and service"

"I was impressed with the quality if the product, the price and the timely delivery. "

AppleShark's Avatar
St. Louis Missouri

"I purchased 5 Brand New Apple iMac computers from eCost. I was going to use their eBay store but instead I called there sales team to see if they would honer their eBay store price and include the $60.00 rebate for each item. I specifically discussed the rebate terms with their sales employe "Geronette Pascua". She told me that I would be receiving a $60.00 rebate for each item so i ended up purchasing all 5 units. I received the computers and when i went to go do the rebate forms there were only 1 $30.00 rebate offered to me. I called the company again and this time spoke to "Darunday, Ann Bernadette". At first she told me i could only have the 1 rebate and it was only for $30.00. I then told her what i was offered when i purchased these units. I told her i wanted to return these units since i could not get the rebates and i would just use their eBay store do order them since they were cheaper on there. She then changed her mind and told me i would get the rebates. She sent me a $30.00 rebate form and she told me to fill it out 10 times and send it to a address. I did. Later that week I got a reply back from the rebate center telling me they would not honer any rebates for me. I have not heard back since. "

"package was delivery before the expected timeframe"