eCost.com Reviews - ecost.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.17/10 6,437 reviews

eCost.com is a merchant member
eCost.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (6,453)

"I purchased a refurbished HP printer. It did not have the correct print cartridges to set up printer. After one call to Ecost and an 1 1/2 hour conversation with HP a brand new printer is on the way!"

"Both the product and service delivered as promised."

Rating 6/103/5

"I was notified that the item was unavailable (out-of-stock) so I am waiting for them to restock.

ecost1, eCost.com rep has responded

“Thank you for contacting eCOST!

We are now expecting arrival of the item you ordered by April 28 2014 . However, please be advise that this date provided to us by the manufacturer may still subject to change. We suggest a follow up a day after the aforementioned date as it takes a day for our warehouse to update inventory. We do hope by then your order has already shipped and we have fulfilled already our commitment to you our valued customer.”

"I bought a USB 3.0 hard drive and I needed a longer cable than the one that came with the drive. The manufacturer offered a cable but the price seemed a bit high. I found the same cable at eCost for a bit over half the price. Shipping was quick and convenient. The drive is working great. I love it when I get a chance to win-win. "

Rating 6/103/5

"The item was delivered on time but dead out of the box. They sent me a postage paid label for return. The refund is in work."

ecost1, eCost.com rep has responded

“Thanks for contacting eCOST !

The products we ordered from the refurbishing company were guaranteed by them to be in a good condition. We process thousands of refurbished orders everyday and a little percent of what we ship do not meet our customer's expectation . Products are enclosed and we cannot open every individual box prior to shipment.”
We do apologize for the inconvenience .”

"Very fast and all in good condition."

"Came a day late but I think that was due to fedex not ecost. Love my new computer."

"Mailed within 15 miles of my house. Then you rerouted it back to you with no delivery attempt. Worst customer service ever. Also promised a refund after screwing it up... still waiting. Horrible.

But thanks for the offer to reorder my items and reship at full price. I must have been crazy to refuse.

ecost1, eCost.com rep has responded

“Thanks for contacting us .

We will now expedite the process of your refund as per request . We do apologize for the inconvenience regarding the delivery of your order but as per UPS website , package was refused that is why it was returned to our warehouse .

Still , we would like to apologize for any inconvenience. Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you. We would appreciate if you will give us an update regarding your initial feedback .”

Rating 8/104/5

"No hdmi output on tablet."

Rating 8/104/5

"I've gotten some very good deals on ecost."

"Exactly as described and shipped fast.
Overall a great transaction as always.

"You didn't give enough information about the product (it's only for college not hs or lower) and I have to seek a refund!) that the program was useless to me."

modified review reply posted Apr-11-2014

ecost1, eCost.com rep has responded

“Thanks for contacting us .

We do apologize for any inconvenience . As per our return policy , Software and consumables such as DVD blank media, ink, toner, staples, pens, etc. will not be taken back for any reason.

"Quick turnaround. Got what I expected."

"They shipped really quickly."

"Fast ship easy ordering - thanks!"