Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.43/10 6,444 reviews

eCost.com is a merchant member
    eCost.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • eCost.com contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.14/10 5.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10

All 6,460 Customer Reviews

"As the long time used Windows XP support ended, but we use only one program for the KOA registration; no need to have any more than this refurbished cheap desktop. eCost Hot sheet has one and was dirty cheap!
Thanks for their business!

"Product arrived as expected and as described. The most important thing for me when ordering online is getting what I ordered and getting it when I expected it.

"Very good and satisfied to the upmost."

"completing the order was the largest problem."

"I thought the PC I bought for 119.99 was a excellent price."

"They did their end on their part I paid they delivered and to the right address. I would definitely use you guys again but not too soon.

"FedEx has to be the world's worst shipper. They don't deliver on time and then lie about it."

"I purchased a refurbished HP printer. It did not have the correct print cartridges to set up printer. After one call to Ecost and an 1 1/2 hour conversation with HP a brand new printer is on the way!"

"Both the product and service delivered as promised."

"I was notified that the item was unavailable (out-of-stock) so I am waiting for them to restock.

ecost1, eCost.com rep has responded

“Thank you for contacting eCOST!

We are now expecting arrival of the item you ordered by April 28 2014 . However, please be advise that this date provided to us by the manufacturer may still subject to change. We suggest a follow up a day after the aforementioned date as it takes a day for our warehouse to update inventory. We do hope by then your order has already shipped and we have fulfilled already our commitment to you our valued customer.”

"I bought a USB 3.0 hard drive and I needed a longer cable than the one that came with the drive. The manufacturer offered a cable but the price seemed a bit high. I found the same cable at eCost for a bit over half the price. Shipping was quick and convenient. The drive is working great. I love it when I get a chance to win-win. "

"The item was delivered on time but dead out of the box. They sent me a postage paid label for return. The refund is in work."

ecost1, eCost.com rep has responded

“Thanks for contacting eCOST !

The products we ordered from the refurbishing company were guaranteed by them to be in a good condition. We process thousands of refurbished orders everyday and a little percent of what we ship do not meet our customer's expectation . Products are enclosed and we cannot open every individual box prior to shipment.”
We do apologize for the inconvenience .”

"Very fast and all in good condition."

"Came a day late but I think that was due to fedex not ecost. Love my new computer."

"Mailed within 15 miles of my house. Then you rerouted it back to you with no delivery attempt. Worst customer service ever. Also promised a refund after screwing it up... still waiting. Horrible.

But thanks for the offer to reorder my items and reship at full price. I must have been crazy to refuse.

ecost1, eCost.com rep has responded

“Thanks for contacting us .

We will now expedite the process of your refund as per request . We do apologize for the inconvenience regarding the delivery of your order but as per UPS website , package was refused that is why it was returned to our warehouse .

Still , we would like to apologize for any inconvenience. Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you. We would appreciate if you will give us an update regarding your initial feedback .”