Product & services pricing Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10

"STELLAR SERVICE, PRODUCT, DELIVERY."

"Right off the top, I highly recommend the tent and company! The frame is sturdy, the canopy is very good quality, and I love the Velcro and zippers for the sides. Very easy to set up, I did it by myself!! One word of advice, do not leave the elastic ties attached while lowering the canopy.....somehow I ripped the end off of one of them....SERVICE.....WOW....I can't remember if it was the same day or next day, but it shipped extremely quickly, and that's what I needed!!! I would definitely buy from ECanopy again!!! "

"I enjoyed my experience with ECanopy. My order shipped and arrived quickly and everything was quality. I will be ordering from them again in the future."

"WOW!! THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY. I EXPECTED IT TO BE HERE LATER IN THE MONTH. SHOWED UP 2 DAYS LATER. AWSEOME. QUALITY AND SERVICE WAS GREAT.
THANKS AGAIN.

"Biggest plus is ease of set-up/take down for one person. It is also very light which makes it easy to carry but more vulnerable to wind. I plan to anchor it better than my old steel one that it replaced."

"So far, I have only received the tent frame, but it is very heavy. I was also a little disappointed that it didn't automatically come with a travel case because it's so heavy."

"Shipping was super fast! Good price for the product compared to other sites.

"Love love my canopy I wished I would of spent the extra money before all the cheap ones that broke and was so hard to put up! The canopy is easy to put up looks nice and covers very nicely "

"I had a wonderful experience with ecanopy. I bought a pop-up canopy for myself, on Dec 22nd, for Christmas. I chose the regular shipping, seeing that overnight shipping by itself was more than the canopy. Guess my surprise when it was delivered to me the very next day! Incredible. The canopy itself is easy to move in its roller bag, easy to set-up, and very well designed. Totally satisfied."

"good price quick delivery"

"really nice people to deal with. fast shipping, great product, will deal with again "

"Quick shipping! The price was right! Thanks for such a great turnaround."

"Cost was just right. Shipping was around the holidays, but fast for the circumstances. Would buy from again."

"Ordered three as gifts. Arrived two days ahead of schedule. Hit of the Christmas gifts. Just the thing for tailgating and youth sports tournaments. Would order from eCanopy again.

"Product shipped the same day as ordered and arrived in 2 days! I am beyond happy with the total experience. You have a customer for life!"

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.