Stores > eCanopy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10

"everything is just fine... from the online ordering to delivery to setup.
it was a excellent experience, even the delivery was faster then I expected.

Setting up for my tailgating was a snap and it worked perfectly.
now if only the Eagles would execute as well as my canopy.....

"I ordered the ShelterLogic 12 x 20 x 9 Barn Style Portable Garage Canopy - Green on November 6th. I received it at my door by Fedex freight on November 11th. No damage and in perfect condition. It was priced the lowest of anywhere I looked and shipping was free which it was not other places. I set it up right away and it took about eight hours and it was easy to set up. Everything fit together good. The only thing is the directions on the end roll up doors weren't the best but with a little redoing it works well. I just doesn't show how to hook the straps over the frame very well. Other than that I'm very happy with this purchase and I would recommend it to anyone. It seems to be very sturdy and it looks good as well."

"Awesome product! We purchased it for a greenhouse as extra protection against limbs, twigs, etc...... Customer service was very helpful in helping us to make our selection. Shipping was fast. Love it!

This review was modified by djshermanplumbing on November 24 2015 05:15:05 PM

"The experience was great, the price perfect, and shipping was fast. If definitely do business with them again in the future!"

"I have ordered several times from eCanopy.com, and have always received excellent response whether it is a new canopy, or accessories & parts for my existing ones. It is my only resource for canopies."

"It is great when you order something on line, and it shows up better than you thought. That is exactly how it turned out. The product was better than I ever expected."

"Great product received timely manner "

"We have been pleased working with eCanopy. Through several iterations of our logo and graphics placement, we are happy with the end product. This is the second or third product our church has ordered through your company, and we'll likely come back as other similar products are needed."

"ecanopy had what I was looking for and it was easy to order. It arrived within the stated time frame and was complete. Now if I can find time to put it up I'm sure I'll be very happy. Thank you ecanopy."

"Product was as advertised, and shipped quickly."

"Order was delivered surprisingly fast."

"Customer service, Kevin E., was able to reduce the shipping cost for the items I purchased. They actually weighed the items instead of using the size of the package. This may not happen with all purchases, but they were very understanding and I was very satisfied with the entire transaction. Great resolution of the problem. "

"I was on your web site looking to purchase a replacement canopy. I had questions that I could not find on the site so I called the 800 number listed. I received the best possible service. My questions were answered and my order was placed. I received the canopy the next day. Great service. "

"Finding the tarp I needed to cover a camper trailer for the winter was easy. I was able to search by size and then color to find just the right tarp. It fits perfectly! The price with shipping was reasonable considering what I would have needed to do to find a similar product at a store nearby. I received the tarp days before I expected it to arrive."

This review was modified by douglasmagee on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"I was very pleased with all the products I purchased. The web site gave all the right information and directed me to the accessories I needed to buy also. Shipping was fast & easy. Assembly & installation was a breeze. Prices were considerably better than anything locally."

This review was modified by WiseWood on November 13 2015 04:55:01 AM

Share eCanopy.com's store rating

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.