Stores > eCanopy.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

Great Service

"Website easy to review, Ordering simple and quik. Great follow uo and prompt shipping"

Super Satisfied

"I have ordered from eCanopy on numerous different occasions now and have never been disappointed. There canopies are high quality and the one time I spoke with customer service trying to find new white side walls they quickly found what I needed. Thanks for making canopy shopping easy!"

Copper Canyon Tent for Scouting

"Bought this tent for boy scout campouts and love it, lots of space and easy to set up. Have used it twice now and like it more every time I use it .eCanopy made it very easy to buy and took the time to answer all my questions, with free shipping, have recommended eCanopy to others. Looked at this tent on three other sites and eCanopy was the only one that took the time to help me and answer all my questions."

Gotcha covered!

"I shopped around locally but wasn't able to find the correct size tarps I needed for my trailers and to have them custom made would have been very costly. eCanopy had the sizes available and the quality of the material was exceptional at a very competitive price. The shipping was free with my order and was received in a timely manner. Excellent service! I would recommend this company to anyone who asks!"

Easy ordering - Prompt delivery

"Ordering was a breeze. The product descriptions and images really assisted in narrowing down my choice. The product was shipped the following day and I received it within 36 hours of placing the order(and shipping was free)! I was very impressed. I highly recommend e-Canopy."

2016-04-21

Versatility!!!!!

"E Canopy has been very prompt on my order and the installation process is very simple. Many thanks to ECanopy. No complaints"

very fast service .

"very impressed with the service when I placed my order the ship date was 4/15/16 i received my order in just three days I am very satisfied with eCanopy."

Sun Beaten

" I needed to replace my canopy that I have had for seven years plus that was sun beaten and in bad need of replacement. I found you guys on the World Wide Web and spoke to someone in customer service gave me some great information to work with. I placed an order online and receive my canopy on time for a baby shower I was hosting for my brother-in-law. It's great to be able to order something and get it without having any problems. Thank you."

New canopy with a flair

"I purchased a pop up canopy from you.
Four people needed to set up and two to take down.

I had tailor sew in custom signage for my usage.
It looks great.

Joe

2016-04-19

Awesome canopy!

"This was the second canopy we have ordered from this company in 8 years. Their canopies are such a great quality for an awesome price. It was delivered in several days from the time I ordered it. Exceptional quality and price. Have recommended to family and friends."

2016-04-15

temporary boat shop

"My Shelter Logic 10'x20' shelter arrived in a carton that was heavily taped to close shipping damage. The directions refer to numerals stenciled on the pieces, and those numerals are illegible. The illegibly stenciled numerals and the plan drawings are unclear, and the only way the directions can be followed is by comparing the relative sizes of pieces, counting the numbers of each piece, and intuiting where each piece goes. All of the hardware is shipped in a single bag (which broke in shipment), and as with the pieces, the screws, nuts and washers have to be separated and counted to make sure the correct screws are used in the correct application. The roof has three worn spots that show daylight through them; needing to put Gorilla tape on a brand new, never previously unfolded piece of cloth seems pretty lame. The time expectations set on the plans are unrealistic- it's not 2 people working for 2 hours. In the amount of time my intelligent, competent 2 man crew needed (particularly with the maddening piece and hardware sorting exercises) we could have laid a sill plate and framed a 10'x20' wooden building. This was a gift to me from my wife. I wanted and needed this item, and I was really looking forward this project; it was perfect agony to assemble. Other than that, it's fine."

This review was modified by boatwright on April 15 2016 06:18:14 PM

2016-04-13

Fast service

"I received my order 3-4 days before expected. It was exactly like the description and great quality. It would definitely recommend."

Simple, easy ordering.

"I recently needed to replace a Shelter Logic 8 x 8 x 20 Portable Garage so I began my search of every online distributorI could find. There are many to choose from so the decision was difficult. I had not used eCanopy.com before but I liked their website and decided to give them a try. I was not disappointed. The ordering process was the easiest I have experienced rivaling Amazon.com, and I received my order very quickly. Very happy with my choice and I will purchase from them again."

2016-04-12

"Easy ordering. Received shipment in great shape when stated it would arrive.canopy is excellent durable quality."

Stinky Pete Rocks!

"Easy to put up and can used for several different things camping even in the military in the field."

Share eCanopy.com's store rating

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,604 merchant members.