Stores > eCanopy.com

Customer service: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10

2016-09-21

It canopy here already!

"Arrived quickly. Only place that had exactly what I was looking for. The model gone out of production and they were the only ones still had inventory. "

2016-09-21

Great company great service!

"I ordered a canopy and so far I really love it! I"

Great product

"Very good service agent was very helpful and courteous "

This can-op-be true!

"Even if I don't win a prize, I am more than happy to write a review on a product that I really like! I didn't want to spend quite this much money for my craft tent, but I am so glad I spent a little extra to get such a good quality tent! It is everything you said it was....putting up the tent was easy. I am a seamstress and my husband is SUPER picky, so we both checked this product out closely. It's made extremely well, fits snugly over the frame & looks very durable. Here's the biggie.....my husband was even impressed! You passed the ultimate test! Thank you for a good quality product with easy to follow instructions."

Rushed for our Rush.

"As President of Alpha Epsilon Omega here at UCI, I would like to personally thank eCanopy for the awesome customer service we have received. The representatives were very fast, answered questions, and the canopy arrived just in time. I really, really appreciate that. We are looking forward towards working with you guys in the future, and I have already contacted other chapters of our fraternity and have recommended you guys.

Expect more orders!!!

Quality Product, Crisp Screenprinting

"Product looks just as great in-person as it did in the digital proofs.
Lettering and graphics are crisp, clear, and pop against the black background.
Logo on the rear sidewall (which is a rare option) looks so sharp that we wish the
panel could be screened on both sides.

Product AND service exceeds expectations

"I ordered the UC2 Pro canopy and then later the sidewall system from Undercover. First, the product quality and attention to detail of these canopies is outstanding. Built to last and function easily. Second, shipping is fast, customer service is spot on. It's rare to find a company that makes and stands behind their product as solidly as Undercover. Two thumbs up!"

Speedy Tent Delivery

"Thanks for the speed of delivery and the quality of the items! We are very Satisfied with the product.

No Cover-Up

"Everything promise through the whole process was delivered. The Canopy even arrive 2 days before promised!"

2016-09-20

"Product was as described and shipping was prompt."

2016-09-19

covered under

"I used my new undercover 10x10 canopy this weekend for an arts and crafts show. It went up easier and was of better quality than my previous one. I did it all by myself with no problem. The sidewalls fit well and go up and come down easily. I like the option of the vented top. I will be using a waterproofing spray as recommended since we had rain and I saw where the top drips.....great product and a good decision. I researched various canopies and looked at what other vendors had purchased and got their opinions and this one fit my needs very well."

2016-09-18

Great product with terrific support service!!!

"I needed a tent to begin my second career of selling handmade jewelry at arts & craft shows. This is the exact product I needed to get me off and running for my first show!!! Easy to set up and the support staff were great to work with when I needed to pick the appropriate item for my purpose. A very good value price wise!!!! "

2016-09-15

"Very happy with the quality and workmanship of this canopy"

2016-09-15

Our canopy looks fantastic.

"We are so pleased about the canopy we purchased for our recreation complex. We just put it up the other day and it looks great. The 10x20 canopy nicely covers our snack stand roof deck. We wil will be fully protected from the elements this football season and will be able to comfortably watch and announce our games under our awesome new tent.
Thanks eCanopy! Photo coming your way!
Andrew Basa
President
Wyckoff Football & Cheer Booster Association
Wyckoff,NJ

2016-09-14

Bahama shade

"Have had this canopy since 2009 and still use it almost every day for my diving business here in the Bahamas. Keeps my clients cool in the shade and keeps them dry during our "liquid sunshine season". A new top evey three years or so and we are all set. Thanks for making a superior product!"

Share eCanopy.com's store rating

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.