Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"Set up easily, not as heavy as I feared, put down easily. Worked well through a crazy thunderstorm for our family reunion. "

"This has been the quickest shipment I have ever received from an online purchase. The order arrived within two days in excellent condition. I did not request expedited shipping and asked for regular shipping included.
I have been very impressed and will use their services again. I had ordered from them before and received the same service of excellence

"Got a awesome 10' x 10' canopy from eCanopy for our booth we use at craft fairs. The Canopy came in a few short days, and we paid less through eCanopy then the same Caravan canopy listed on amazon, plus eCanopy included the walls which amazon did not. We are very pleased and would definitely go through eCanopy in the future."

"The ecanopy is great quality and exceeded my expectations. It's very easy to install and very sturdy. It arrived earlier than I expected and I was surprised how easy it was to put together. I will definitely order from this company again."

The tent and accessories were in very good condition and delivery was made in two days. It was everything it was promised to be.

"I ordered a Caravan Canopy from eCanopy.com. Very happy with the service. It arrived quickly and at the date that was specified. At first, I thought that they didn't give me all the sidewalls. I called them and was quickly connected with a service representative, who said that it would be taken care of quickly. I actually made a mistake-- they were all in there, and I called back to cancel the replacement order. All and all, a very good experience."

"nice product. Really really fast delivery

Tried the set up and it was so easy to set up and take down.

"The product came earlier than they said. We like this brand pop up better than other brands. It's made good and sturdy."

"Thank you, eCanopy.com! I love my new tent and I can't wait until my next art festival to use it! I chose the free shipping option, and my tent arrived within four days of my order. You all rock!"

"I got to battle test your canopy last weekend. I did a two day show and it rained the entire first day. My stuff stayed dry and I was very pleased with your product."

"Fast delivery, nicely packed. I am very happy with the canopy. Heavy, durable top, and a sturdy frame that sets up very easy. (I have a cheap canopy and I always have to wrestle with it to set it up.) The side walls a little snug, so they can be tough to get zipped up, but after I got the hang of it, they work great. This canopy is obviously a cut above the conopies for sale in the big box stores, and I am very happy with what I got for the price. Thanks!"

"We bought the Caravan Craft Show 10x10 Canopy Package Deal + 4 Sidewalls and Weight Bags from eCanopy and are very happy with our decision! This Caravan model goes up very easily (although for us it works better to set up with 2 people). The heavier denier of the canopy top and the inside crossbar give it extra support – definitely worth the price. Even with the sound construction of the frame we are easily able to have one person carry it (a short distance) when loading/unloading. We actually have not been using the roller-bag! The legs have plates so you can either run stakes through them when on soil or place the weights on them to better secure when on pavement. The weight bags are very strong and well-made and have handles for easy carrying.

We had originally purchased 2 other canopies (both UnderCover brand ) which we returned due to poor construction and difficult set up – there were even small holes in the lighter-denier canopy tops! We were pinched for time and needed a quality canopy asap. Our order with eCanopy came 3 days earlier than expected! We had enough time to do a test run set-up and knew immediately this was the one we would be keeping!

The only downside we have noticed is that the 4 sidewalls are thin. However, we have not encountered a severe rainstorm yet to know how well they will hold up.

We would definitely recommend this model and shopping through eCanopy!

"Love our new canopy storage! It called for 2 or 3 people to put it together, but I managed to do it myself over a few days, and I'm a woman. It's perfect for our needs and looks good and arrived quickly. Will recommend to friends."

"Great experience...good price...quick delivery!"

"ECanopy had the product I wanted and it was shipped and delivered as promised"

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.