• eCanopy.com eCanopy.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10

2015-07-29

"Thanks very much for dropping the product at my door!"

2015-07-28

"Very pleased with the quality. I would like to see more detailed instructions in the owners manual. We did not notice them on the bag until after we had struggled some with the scant instructions in the manual. Otherwise, I am very happy with your product and would definitely recommend you to others. "

2015-07-28

"Very good canopy. We just bought our 2nd one. Easy set up and easy take down. Very durable. Shipping was great. Very fast delivery. I have no problem doing business with eCanopy. Excellent company!"

2015-07-28

"The shipping was super fast, and we got exactly what we wanted!"

2015-07-24

"We have been impressed with the quality of our canopy and the speed at which it was delivered. "

2015-07-22

"I had a great experience with the company. I am a person who likes to speak to people. I started my process on line but realized I had questions!!! I left a message and was contacted by Seth the next day!! We spoke about differences in tents, and top colors and side materials. After about 15 hours of processing the information, I called back and left another message for Seth. He returned my call and we got the order written up and taken care of. My tent was here with in less than a week. I have put it up and am delighted with it. "

2015-07-21

"Speedy delivery and product just as described. Instructions were clear and helpful. Thank you!"

2015-07-21

"I ORDERED A BAG FOR A 10X15 TARP WITH ZIPPER CLOSURE. DOES NOT HAVEZIPPER, IT IS A TUBE ON WHEELS. GREAT BAQG BUT NOT WHAT I NEED.

RETURN AT 15% RESTOCKING FEE@$13.20 SHIPPING BOTH WAYS $28.44

IT WILL COST ME $41.64 BECAUSE IT IS NOT AS ADVERTISED. NOT BUT ONCE!!!"

2015-07-21

"Excellent service from eCanopy.com, especially after having no response at all from Caravan Canopies. Just wish the Canadian $ had been stronger, as, with taxes and exchange, the top ended up costing as much as a full new canopy & frame would have. Ah well. At least this way I don't have two frames hanging about. "

2015-07-21

"Good customer service, worked with me on the shipping rates. "

2015-07-14

"I was really amazed at the quality of service that I received from cAnopy. The web site was well organized and I found the canopy that I wanted, along with sides and traveling bag, at a terrifically enticing sale price....freight included. The tent shipped hours later and I received it in three days. I set it up the same day and was pleased that it went up so easily...and then came down just as easily. Very pleased with all aspects of this purchase."

2015-07-14

"After looking at all the available 10x10 canopies on the market, the the Caravan CAR 61009C seemed to be the best. I was not disappointed! Service was excellent, arrived promptly and the price was the best on the net!"

2015-07-14

"Have not used the tent yet. Otherwise it looks good. Everything is there."

2015-07-14

"An absolutely great canopy at a great price! I use it three days a week in all types of weather. My EZ-Up holds up great!. Great experience with e-canopy. Fast service. Overall, top business I have already recommended you to several of my fellow vendors!"

2015-07-14

"Pretty easy to assemble and take down. Much heavier than I thought it would be, the bag with wheels ripped first day and wheels should be twice the size for weight. "

Share eCanopy.com's store rating

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.