Stores > eCanopy.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

2016-05-18

Fast pop up and take down... Just like I like my men!

"The canopy arrived right when I expected it to. No damage. I was able to set it up by myself which was a relief because I was worried I wouldn't be able to. Love the vents in the ceiling. So happy with the purchase. "

2016-05-18

Just what we wanted!

"We ordered 2 canopies for an open house one week and a birthday party the next. They were just what we expected and so easy to assemble."

Awe-sum-ness

"Couldn't have purchased a more perfect cover for outside event's, I'm disabled (Remitting MS) an need to be able to assemble the canopy and this canopy is the ticket for me as I am able to put this up myself which is miraculous considering I have no balance and have to use a walker. So pleased with this purchase and you will be too, Thanks eCanopy. Shipping was fast as well. Definitely 5 stars all the way around."

Great Value!

"I priced a number of canopies from different companies, and eCanopy.com had the best quality and prices. Delivery was on time and I just love my canopy. It will serve me and my business for years to come! Thank you!"

Tent

"We bought this tent for a constructions site and so far it is performing as expected.
Service was fast. Arrived before the date.

2016-05-17

For the most part satisfied with one exception.

"I purchased the King Canopy, "Hercules," model which was promptly shipped to my store. I was expecting it to have, "Steel Foot Pads," and it came with plastic foot pads. I don't know if this was an oversight on someone's part or if the manufacturer is trying to cut costs; as the carton label clearly states that the canopy includes steel foot pads."

2016-05-17

Great product, delivered ahead of schedule !!

"The price was the best I found on the internet. The product was shipped almost instantly and arrived two days before it was promised (which was really great, as I was cutting it thin). Packaging was secure and the product (an EZUp canopy) is excellent. I am 110% satisfied."

Great canopy - fast shipping

"The E-Z Up canopy I ordered on Friday was shipped same day and arrived on Tuesday in perfect condition. It took about a half hour to mount the top and deploy in preparation for a craft show. The instructions were clear and all parts were present. The price was better than any other on the web and I will do business with eCanopy.com again."

A show tent

"Does all it says. Was very easy to put up. Looks great next to all others. Has extras not asked for like rings to hold signs. Pinch release handle made adjustments to height a "one, two, three". Take down is also easy and fits back in carry back nicely, which was a surprise vs other tents we have had. So far - life is good."

2016-05-12

nice EZ UP

"The EZ up arrived in plenty time for my event. The sides gave great protection from the wind that was blowing, and also provided a "wall" for our T-Shirts to be on display. "

2016-05-12

f fort - ly

"Great product!!! 100% better than other brand!!!"

Tent review

"This company was very informative with all the questions I had. Which helped me to make the right choice for me. It also helped that it was on sale. Delivery was timely."

2016-05-11

"eCanopy carries Eureka! tents, one of the best, and the only brand we've ever owned. We got just what we needed for a great price. Shipping was very fast and free!!"

Made in the shade

"ECanopy not only met but exceeded my expectations. The awning I bought was just as advertised and met all my needs. Shipping was faster than I expected and assembly was as easy as one two three. Thanks for a worry free experience."

This review was modified by Ronhendl on May 11 2016 09:35:09 AM

We've got Shade!

"We received our custom imprinted tent and are extremely satisfied! Very good quality, best of all, we received it even sooner than the estimated arrival time! "

Share eCanopy.com's store rating

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.