Product & services pricing Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10

"Instructions said 2 hours estimated but it's more like 4, along with needing more than 2 people to assemble, and there are were some irregularities with the materials. One side was not wide enough and the other side was too wide for the rods to go through on the bottom. There was a section of that area where we had to cut open in order to fit the rod through it. The instructions told you to assemble but then later had to dissemble all the work we already did - seems very counter-intuitive. Some of the poles were not properly numbered.

The material just fits for the door as the garage is squared, the book shows the material is wrapped around the frames but this is not possible. The left zipper is crap, very hard to move up and down, and we were expecting quality considering the right zipper has no issues. We are concerned about the zipper come winter, as it's hard to move now, how's it going to move with a cold and ice environment. Found a couple of holes in the main cover material.

Ordered 6 more augers because the center bowed outward. It's good but not perfect, the structure is appreciated though. Shipping was good and all the hardware was present. We'll see if this holds up.

"Canopy was damaged when it arrived ! Was shipped promptly and called and part is being shipped they said so until now experience has be excellent! Part has arrived but I have reason to doubt it won't be! So I'm satisfied"

"Awesome Customer Service!!!!!!! The CSR that took my order was very professional and knowledgable about the products. He got me exactly what I needed and the items shipped out the very next day. I received my purchases within just a few days and am very glad with my purchase. ECanopy Rocks!!!!!!!!!"

"Your customer service sucks. I have 2 problems with my order but I can not talk to anybody about it. All I get is an answering machine. I have left messages and even sent an email. One time someone contacted me and left a message that said "ECanopy returning your call." I called back and left another message, I have sent an email, and still nothing. The message did not give me a direct line to call. i work during the day, so I can not always answer a call. It is not unreasonable to call me again or leave me a direct number. At this point I would never buy from you guys again."

"Came exactly as was told it would Even shipped early Price was lowest I found in 100's of sites viewed "

"ecanopy went together very good and easy"

"Arrived in record time and well packaged. The steel frame and braces are sturdy and fit together easily, the directions (read them carefully) are simple and understandable. I would suggest paying attention to the admonition to have another person help...goes a lot easier. Well made and highly recommend for your storage needs."

"Canopy is perfect and easy to set up. We love it!"

"The quality of the canopy we ordered is outstanding. From the high strength frame to the zippered side panels it's clear the canopy will last a long time. We also received excellent service from the staff at eCanopy.com in making sure we got the right product for our needs. We would recommend eCanopy.com to our friends and family."

"Great pricing on very good products. Easy order entry and they shipped immediately. Couldn't have been better"

"Five-star company! Easy ordering and free and fast delivery, you couldn't ask for more!
Going to be using my new tent this weekend!

"Great service! Fast shipping."

"Very easy to setup. looking forward to using it for the first timr next month"

"Excellent customer service and delivery of quality product."

"I had a long conversation with a representative about my needs and my previous experiences. She could not have been more knowledgeable and helpful. Advised me to get the Caravan Classic package. Have used it once and it rained. Stayed perfectly dry. I feel confident that, if I have any questions or concerns in the future, I can call eCanopy and get results. Thanks so much."

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.