eCanopy.com Reviews - ecanopy.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.60/10 365 reviews

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"eCanopy had the choice and selection that was lacking at most other sites. I like the fact I could pick and choose items separately if I wanted and liked the pictures and description of the items for sale. A friend of mine steered me towards this site as he was very happy with the quality of the product he ordered. The item I ordered was on sale for a price close to what the competitor was offering but the quality of the Canopy from eCanopy was far superior. Very happy customer."

"First time dealing with this company. Shipment was fast and the quality was better than expected. Even the cary bag fit and was not to small which is the case with others."

"We ordered the 10x10 Undercover and it was actually nicer than expected. It arrived quickly and was very easy to set up and take down. Would definitely order from ecanopy again."

"Customer service was excellent at eCanopy, my order arrived quickly, and the product is exactly as described. The price was also far better than competitor's prices. I would definitely recommend eCanopy to a friend."

"I love the canopy I just purchased. The height is great, especially since my husband is 6'8"! The added bonus of showing my business name or having a little extra shade is great! I know I'll enjoy this for many years - both for home and business!"

"Quick shipment after order was place, ordering on line is pretty easy and there web site shows all the parts lists for all there canopys"

"Set up and Take down, done with two people, was very easy and FAST. VERY sturdy construction. Set up in March and was very windy. Did not stake or weight down canopy. Canopy did not move , even with 3 of the 4 walls attached. Did not leave top on canopy frame when I repacked into carrying case. There was no way it would fit. This might be the reason some other reviewers have torn there carrying cases. I am keeping the canopy top in a separate duffle bag. The side walls fit into a pouch on the outside of the carrying case. Canopy was at my front door in approximately 3 days, very fast shipping.Well worth the money.If you are on the fence about this product, I HIGHLY recommend this canopy. Remember , you get what you pay for. I give eCanopy A+++++."

"Great communication & customer service. I was having difficulty finding needed replacement parts on the website so I called in.

Customer Service was quick to find what I needed as well as guide me to where I could find the requested items on their website for future use.

Processed the order over the phone then promptly emailed the invoice. Shipping was almost as fast with very quick delivery.

Pricing is the best I've found which keeps me coming back with great customer service to boot!

Rating 8/104/5

"Fast ,efficient service, reasonable pricing, selling quality products"

"I had a great experience with eCanopy. I found them as a result of a Google search along with several other companies and sent them all a request for a quote. I had good turn around with all of them but eCanopy had a more professional manner and they sent me the artwork for the custom top very quickly. I had to go back and forth with them with tweaks to the artwork and the changes were made and emailed back to me promptly each time. I have received the frame and accessories in one shipment but since the top was custom, it's going to be a few weeks before it's shipped. So I can't really comment on the shipping process or the appearance of the top at this time. However, I'm not anticipating any problems. "

"I was extremely pleased with the ordering process through eCanopy.com. The item arrived quickly, in good shape, with all items listed. We used the tent this past weekend and it held up to reviews. Overall eCanopy was good to work with. NOTE: I ordered online and all correspondence was through email. I never called their customer service line so I cannot give a rating for that piece of their business."

"Great price on a great tent. Super fast shipping."

Rating 8/104/5

"Fantastic! Although we gave not used the product yet, we are amazed at the service, thus far. The product arrived sooner than anticipated and all was in order. We are already looking forward to using the canopy at our first show and spreading the word of your product and customer service.

Thank you.

"Outstanding product and service!"

"item shipped quickly and was reasonably priced."