Product & services pricing Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10

"We just purchased a second - larger pop up tent for use at our job sites. Not sure how we survived the sun or rain in the years before but they sure are great"

"Our Oil & Gas company had to have a custom canopy made in a VERY short time frame and eCanopy really made it happen !!! I could not be more pleased with the amazing customer service provided and speed of delivery provided by my representative!! I will refer everyone I can to eCanopy !!!!

My rep was **Emily L.** - Excellent Service

"Very helpful and easy to work with, kept me informed all the way through the order."

"My new Caravan Canopy was shipped and received quickly and in perfect condition. It is exactly as described and would order again from eCanopy if the need arises!"

"I am a rotary club president and ordered this canopy for our local salvation army chapter. The company receive my order on a Tuesday morning and the items were at my office on Thursday morning. I did not open the packages as I delivered them that very afternoon. The Major of the chapter was extremely happy to have received them so quickly. Thank you"

"Great website; easy, quick to use, simple check out."

"Service was quick and accurate, I needed these for a special event and they came in the night before! They are way better than anticipated, very sturdy, I'm hoping these will last years! Thanks!"

"eCanopy is super efficient and friendly. I always receive prompt service and fast delivery. I also appreciate the professionalism of the staff, I had a nice gentleman assist me with an enclosure order and coupon. I enjoy working with the eCanopy team!"

"The morning we decided to order a new canopy was very stress full. We got on the site and ordered and it came within 3days. It's a great looking one and easy to put together. Thank you "

"I am a return customer. It was easy to buy and shipped as scheduled. Excellent experience.

"E-CANOPY SERVICE WAS GREAT
THEY GAVE ME THE SPECIAL PRICE AND HELD IT FOR 30 DAYS UNTILL I COULD GET THE ORDER IN. AND SHIPPED IT FOR FREE. I'M IIN CUSTOMER SERVICE AS WELL AND THEY DID A GREAT JOB. Thanks' AGAIN

"Great service and fast delivery! Used it for the first time this past weekend. It is so easy to set up/put down and is very sturdy. I am pleased with the new tent."

"Received the Steel Frame, Roller Bag and Weight Bags on within a couple of business days after placing order. Looking forward to the completed product. Very pleased with the service and quality of the products."

"We bought this as a birthday gift and they loved it. So easy to put up and take down and very sturdy. Looks great too! We also love the fact that the bag has wheels. "

"I was very satisfied with the serve of eCanopy from the beginning t the end of the process. My canopy is awesome. I used it for an outdoor event this past weekend. Awesome!"

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.