Stores > eCanopy.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-08-26

"My product was shipped right away and I had it in 2 days. I was continuously updated on the process of my package."

2016-08-24

Great product

"Received my canopy quickly and it was better quality than I expected. Very nice product and impressed with the delivery time and quality."

2016-08-24

Covered!

"I recently purchased my eCanopy online, and my order was very quickly and efficiently processed and shipped. I am thrilled with the product, the price and the rapid shipment! My canopy arrived exactly as represented and is perfect for me! I can not wait to use it for my upcoming shows. I highly recommend using eCanopy and look forward to spreading the word about my purchase. "

Awesome price, great service

"practically overnight shipping! Great price, awesome customer service"

2016-08-23

FRAUD.... Need I say more?

"This company is a fraud and is in violation of TN Consumer Fraud Laws. After talking with TN Attorney Generals Office I will be filing a complaint today. This company advertises "Package" deals and then talk you into a "Graphics Upgrade" for an addition $200.00.. When I agreed to the "upgrade" and paid the $800.00 for my order there were nothing but issues (lost forms, Lost credit card information). They did overnight the top so I would have it in time. But what they failed to tell me was once you "upgrade" it is no longer a package deal. So I paid for the upgraded graphics, the upgraded frame and top but they took away my four sides. Then they told me I never signed off on sides for the graphics rendering.... That is because there are NO graphics to sign off on...I requested the sides left white..As a solution they offered to sell me the sides (already included in their package deal) This is the old bait and switch........ When I asked April to speak to her boss she said he was the owner and just owned the company and didn't work there... company is nothing but a fraud... I would find a different company to order from.... They also work under elitedeals.com"

Blue beauty

"Fits the frame perfectly so easy to set up"

Quick and easy!

"My Frame to my canopy broke and I needed a new one. I asked the gentleman if he could order me one through my order number from several years ago. And he said yes. He placed my order within a few minutes and I got the frame delivered in a matter of a few days. It was awesome! Rating very professional!!! "

1 Happy Customer!

"The order was conveniently quick and delivery was blazing fast! eCompany is fantastic and when I called prior to ordering for questions related to my work the eCompany operator was friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend eCompany to a friend or associate looking for a tent or tent supplies!"

LIGHTENING FAST

"We were very pleased with our experience with eCanopy. The web site was easy and thourough. The order receiipt and shipping pick-up at the source was lightening fast. And our order was placed after 5 PM and still shipped that same night. Thanks, we needed the canopy quickly."

This review was modified by windscapes on August 23 2016 07:47:32 AM

Great product!

"The canopy arrived on time and I set it up at home just to make sure I knew how to set up before using it at my gigs. The video showing set up was very helpful. If your looking for a canopy, this one does the job. It's stable and well built."

BIG **** TARP

"Was looking for a large heavy duty tarp for a construction project and after looking on the web found that eCanopy has the best deal with free shipping.
Looks good quality.

2016-08-23

Simplicity in purchasing a shelter

"This was my first canopy purchase so I had a lot of questions. I called into the customer service and they were extremely helpful. I placed my order online after I spoke with the customer service rep, the website was very easy to navigate and the images help me to feel confident in confirming I was purchasing the correct product. Looking forward to using my new E-Z Up canopy at many football games this fall. Thanks!!"

at the track

"i have used the canopy 3 times now at the track for race days .
sadly yesterday it got a little stitching coming undone (about a inch) and the cross bracing bent .
the wind was blowing at 2 to 3 MPH with gusts up to 6MPH ( i checked the weather reports for that). tracks will not let us stake the legs into the pavement so we tie them off to our spare tires and this is what i do to tie it down . doing so i will take some of the blame as to why the framing may have bent at the hinge bolts . side note i can fix the bends kind of ez .
the rip were the stitching is coming apart there should be no reason for that ! it's at the very top of the leg. the tension on the fabric from the sharp edge of the top of the leg is what ripped the stitching . this too can be repaired a friend that does auto upholstery said he will sew a piece of fabric to the underside at all 4 corners . should he have to ? NO not to a canopy that is only a few weeks old ! option two is for me to exchange it but this will just give me the same and i'm sure it will do the same thing to a new one .

easypeasy!

"it is just like the video shows. I did a dry run with just the frame. then did a set up with the canopy attached. I'm a 61YO woman and this is the tent for me! one person can set it up with no problems. the vents keep it so much cooler, too!"

2016-08-22

Easy Peasy

"Just put up the canopy for the first time- Nice- quick and easy. Everything is as represented. Thanks!"

Share eCanopy.com's store rating

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.