Stores > eCanopy.com

Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10

2016-11-29

Fast!

"Although we haven't had a chance to put up the canopy yet, it was amazing how quickly it was delivered. I ordered it late at night on a Thursday and it was on our porch the following Tuesday. The cost was amazing as well. I expected to pay a lot more. It looks solid and sturdy and I'm sure we'll love it."

2016-11-22

Made in the shade!

"My experience with eCanopy .com was excellent! The representative I spoke to was great to talk with and helped me out with my questions and concerns. Thanks for the super experience."

2016-11-08

I've been FRAMED!!

"We ordered replacement tent frames for 2 our of Residential Commons tents. They were here in a flash. So quick.

Thank you as we needed them for an event.

Kim
SMU

2016-11-08

Awesome Awnings

"Can't wait for summer so we can install these awnings. ECanopy is great, smooth transaction, fast delivery. Would purchase from again."

2016-11-02

Great Service

"This is a great product and exactly what I needed! Thank you for the prompt service and having exactly what I needed. I will be back to order again. I highly recommend this Company to anyone looking for a high quality product. Thank you."

2016-11-01

A FEW GOOD MEN - Marine Corps League Modesto, Ca.

"Finally purchased a long lasting tent for our Marine Corps League Fund raising events. Purchase and customer service and speed of delivery was outstanding. In the past our tents were purchased on open market and we were lucky to get a few years service out of them . eCanopy.com products are truly commercial grade; well built with excellant materials and strength. They will last a long time and we will be back for newer products in the future. Semper Fidelis"

This review was modified by geraldhumphrey on November 01 2016 02:50:23 PM

Family project

"My grandson came home from college and my son and son in law helped put the garage together. Between us all it was a good day as I got my garage together and had my families help. We had lunch afterwards and watched the patriots win. Who could as for a better day. "

The Artful Angel thinks this Canopy Tent is Heavenly

"I was so excited to set up my new Caravan 10x10 Canopy. I am beginning my adventure as a craft show vendor and needed to take photos of my tent display in order to submit to participate. My husband and I set the tent up in no time - in fact I made my husband stand off to the side and let me erect the tent on my own in case he would not be available to help me. I am a petite 5'3" 51 year old woman and was able to completely put the tent up alone. My husband kept saying how impressed he was with the quality of the tent and how surprised he was how truly effortless it was to erect and take back down. Feeling very confident in this product "

2016-10-28

aboat my purchase

"I needed something to put my 18 foot bass boat in for the winter.found ecanopy.and called them on Thursday to ask questions.they had all the right answers and knew about the product.i was amazed that 24 hours later the tent was at my house.i'm an older guy(56) and don't like to email or write reviews(good or bad)but these people deserve your business.if you're looking for a tent please consider them.as far as I'm concerned you wont be sorry.thanks again....
roger

2016-10-26

More than just a canopy!

"Our eCanopy 10x10 tent with full backdrop and siderails gives our business a professional look at events. The graphics are sharp and the quality is excellent. We receive almost as many compliments on the tent as we do our products! "

pig in a poke

"The thing arrived and went up okay...however;
The terms of delivery do not allow the driver to bring the truck onto private property, so the unloading was done in a really dangerous place and I had an unnecessary haul to the site.
The return policy is Byzantine in complexity and hassle. These things are made by slaves in China and quality control is uneven at best, so it's a pig in a poke.Thankfully, I won't need another one. So nice to know you care.

Speedy service

"My shipment arrived in 3-days. Delivery without damage to packaging. Waiting for better weather to assemble. "

Fast delivery elegant product

"I needed a canopy for my production- service staff were
Helpful and understanding - they pushed my product through which was an elegant and stylish canopy which I will also use for many other functions in the future - highly recommend !

Freaky Fast!

"Great ordering experience and the shipping was amazingly fast! They outdid Jimmy John's!"

Great Seller!!!!

"Easy Buy, Great Service, Fast Shipping!!!"

Share eCanopy.com's store rating

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.