Stores > eCanopy.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-07-19

"Got just what I ordered, at a reasonable price."

2016-07-19

If you need a canopy, eCanopy.com is the place for you!

"Very pleased with both my purchase and the purchasing process. The site is easy to navigate, any questions I had, I was able to find the answer within the store site. I am very happy with my new canopy , oh and it shipped very quickly too-
If I need anything canopy related in the future, eCanopy.com is where I will go for sure!

easy set up

"very light weight has plastic where the stakes go should be metal other than that I like it"

Awesome

"Great price awesome product . I'm going to be buying more soon .."

Satisfied

"The only part of the product I do not like are the plastic feet. On prior products they were metal and it allowed them to be screwed down tight using anchor bolts cemented nto a round concrete blocks. Plastic cracks when screwed down tight not allowing me to use this procedure. Other than that, the addition of the tarp extending over the sides is great."

Great new canopy!

"The service was quick, the canopy is great and we are totally satisfied. The canopy showed up in a carrying case which I mistakenly thought was an extra frill we had to pay extra for......These canopies are such an amazing design--so easy to put up. Whoever designed them was brilliant and is probably a millionaire by now. Thanks to eCanopy I had lots of choice in price range, size and style. I really appreciated the great selection."

2016-07-12

Great Customer Service and Help for a novice!

"I needed an easy pop-up tent quickly for an outdoor market at the last minute. The customer service rep helped me with options and kept me on track to select the right tent for my needs. The tent is beautiful and while heavy, it is super easy to set up! definitely recommend this store and services! "

Shady Licious

"Great prod7cr, we purchased it as a shade for our dogs and now my wife and I use it more than they do, thanks for an awesome canopy "

Great Product!

"Extremely happy with purchase, quick setup and love the bag it came with for easy transport! "

2016-07-12

Satisfaction is a wonderful experience!

"Thank you for a great product, ordering experience and super fast delivery. Will totally recommend. Thanks Again!"

This review was modified by cherim53 on July 12 2016 05:20:58 AM

2016-07-11

Great Experience!

"Great product choices and service. Love my new EZ Up! "

2016-07-08

Great shipping speed, ok product

"The shipping speed was great! I received my order in less time than promised in time for our first farmers' market. The first time I put up the canopy I noticed that there was wear on the canopy where I could see the light through the canopy in spots. Although the bag is great with wheels, it is still a little unwieldy and better to carry with straps. The first time we picked up the tent by the bag straps, the straps ripped from the weight of the tent. Overall for the price, a decent value"

This review was modified by cnohle on July 08 2016 10:44:28 AM

2016-07-05

"I ordered from eCanopy twice. The first time I found I ordered the wrong size tarps. I called in to their customer service line to see if I could change my order. There was no wait and no hassle to change the order. It was done effortlessly and a credit was immediately issued to may bank account as the new sized tarps cost less. They shipped quickly. I was very pleased with the quality of the tarps as well. For my second order, I again ordered on line, then discovered I didn't need what I ordered. I called back and cancelled but it was during a holiday weekend. I called back the following Tuesday to verify my order in fact was cancelled. It was!! She saw it was noted in the system. Shortly there after, I received an email confirming the cancellation and a credit again to my account. eCanopy has such a great selection of sizes for tarps and great prices. Their customer service has been awesome every time I've contacted them. I would highly recommend! "

Covered with Quality!

"Thank you eCanopy for the eFficient service and eXellent quality product!
We have several tents now and we are pleased with the quality. The only thing that could improve is the ease of ordering parts with the tents.

2016-07-05

Ok customer service - good results.

"Had to clarify my order multiple times in an email to make sure that rush shipment was applied (a little closer attention to detail in online orders would be good) but was ultimately satisfied with the results and my products arrived on time. "

Share eCanopy.com's store rating

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.