Stores > eCanopy.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

2016-02-03

"My experience was without doubt, the best. The ordering on the computer was easy and the results outstanding. My new canopy was delivered, not in 7 to 10 days but in FOUR days and that is exceptional service. "

2016-02-02

Excellent product, quick delivery

"My daughter is starting her own business as a caricature artist and will be traveling throughout the region, setting up at art festivals, fairs and conventions. She needed a rugged, professional canopy that she could transport and set up on her own. She is a small, thin young woman, so she needed something as lightweight as possible.

I ordered the lightest full canopy from eCanopy.com. It was on sale at a great price. It arrived even earlier than the promised due date. And although it is still quite heavy for someone my daughter's size, it comes in a bag with wheels, like a golf bag. That makes it hugely easier to transport.

My daughter and I set up the canopy in my living room. She was able to hoist the middle peak pole by herself, which is the hardest part. I think that with practice, she will be able to set up and tear down the canopy pretty easily on her own.

The canopy itself is beautifully constructed. Extremely durable looking, and with thoughtful design features that make setup and tear down pretty simple after you do it the first time. I am very pleased with both this purchase and with eCanopy's service and website.

2016-02-02

Great service, selection and prices!

"I was overwhelmed by all the choices for art show canopies, each one having positive features but none seeming to be exactly right. Thanks to the wonderful, knowledgeable guidance from the folks at e-canopy, I found the right canopy for me, at the right price, too. I will recommend eCanopy to everyone I talk with on the show circuit who is considering a new tent. "

2016-01-26

High Quality for a modest price...Beats that Harbor Freight JUNK!!!!

"Easy to set up. We purchased this for our Mobile Shaved Ice truck business. I would recommend this to anyone who attends festivals or other events and needs to have a high quality, sturdy, good looking canopy with fire certification. Fire protection is what sold me on these eCanopy pop ups. The one I purchased had the sidewalls, roller bag stakes and sand bags included in the price. Also, the weight and quality of the fabric they use is unbeatable. Go ahead and try to save some money buying that cheap Harbor Freight junk or spend a little extra and get something that will last you many years...your choice. You will not be sorry in the end."

Awesome Site

"I ordered the Eureka! Apex 2XT Fiberglass Two-Person Backpacking Tent and I am happy I did very fast delivery and easy website to use!"

easy web site

"web site was very easy to navigate and place order . product shipped on a timely manner ,recived order very satisfied."

2016-01-26

Going to stay dry this summer!

"I recently purchased 4 of the sides for my 10x10 quick shade. I haven't been able to try them yet since it is winter here. I am excited by the lightweight material and storage case that each panel comes in. The velcro straps look very easy to use. I did find that the shipping costs were a bit high and it was cheaper to purchase 4 panels than three due to free shipping over orders over 99.00. Other than than, I am excited to try these out!!"

5 Stars

"Great product, great pricing. Super fast shipping. Website easy to use.

This review was modified by rr2016 on January 19 2016 10:17:09 PM

2016-01-19

Excellent price and service!

"I needed some ball bungies within a weeks time frame. I found eCanopy and placed my order. Their online ordering process made me feel confident that they would process and ship my order within a timely manner. They exceeded my expectations with how fast my order was processed and shipped. I will definitley be ordering from eCanopy again.

Todd Meyers

Kudos

"I am very pleased with the quality and price of these tarps. The delivery was timely and well packaged.
As with our past purchase through eCanopy, we are very pleased.

Waterproof...For Real!

"Great Canopy. Substantial, Strong and yes...completely waterproof!"

The project

"It took more than the allotted 2 hours but we figured it out. We worked on it for 8 hours. It looks great and appears to be just the right size. It is a great price value too. "

eCanopy is Groovy!

"I haven't had time to open the box yet, quite honestly, but the delivery was on time and without a hitch. Their prices can't be beat. I'd definitely purchase from them again!"

2016-01-12

Quality product

"I ordered several large tarps...arrived quickly and are very good quality. I'd order again."

2016-01-12

what more could you ask for?

"I don't know what more I could have expected! From the order placement, payment, price and shipping, everything was handled perfectly. Plus I was constantly informed of the process it was in. It arrived on the date promised and the product was perfect."

Share eCanopy.com's store rating

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.