Stores > eCanopy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
Voice your opinion! Review eCanopy.com by clicking a star below.

Kentucky
2017-05-24

What a LIFESAVER!

"We used your canopy for the first time last weekend." Mother Nature" took a poke at it and it survived her wrath of hail, wind, and rain beautifully! (Many other canopies did not make it!) Thanks again for your great canopy!"

2017-05-23

Light weight and easy to use!

"Everything that was advertised and more. Sturdy, light weight and easy to transport. A great value for the price.
Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great canopy that only takes about a minute for one person to set up.

Good Job to all!

Ed Cardoza

Excellent

"Easy to order, delivered in record time"

A unique Experience

"Once I received my ecanopy, I wasted no time unpacking all the parts and ensuring that there was no missing parts, I proceeded to built the unit by myself, I was greatly amazed that I actually put the complete frame up by myself in about four hours. I had to call a friend to assist me with the coverings. I am so delightfully satisfied with my purchase and I shall not hesitate to tell my family and friends and church members who inquire about my auto garage exactly where it can be purchased from and maybe even offer my expertise in helping them construct their own should they decide to purchase one themselves."

eCanopy.com purchase

"Very good seller to purchase from.
User friendly web site.
Quality products and fast shipping.

Best on the market!

"Almost every vendor, including my 4 piece band, ISLES VIBE, at the White Barn Farm Plant Sale in Wrentham, MA. used the ecanopy. It provided excellent protection from the sun and was very easy to put up and take down. I highly recommend this outstanding product!

Needs heavier top

"I figured for the price of these things there would be a heavier top. I am satisfied and would recommend this product to a friend. "

2017-05-22

love my canopy.

"My canopy came in good time. It is perfect. It works great for my needs and looks fantastic.
I love the color.

2017-05-19

Quality service without high pressure

"Experience quality service and had all my questions answered without any pressure unlike a competitor I had inquired with first."

2017-05-17

Canopy Review

"Arrived when you told me they would, done well, looks great."

2017-05-17

Satisfied customer

"Fairly easy to put together"

2017-05-16

My second purchase, all went well, easy navigation. Will do business again!

"Smooth, quick and easy!!!!"

2017-05-16

Quality product, good price, but poor shipping quality

"Thankfully everything arrived undamaged, but the one end of my package was very crumpled, re-taped, and had plastic wrap around that end. I'd recommend a new shipping company. "

Very satisfied!

" Great and accurate pictures of the product , easy ordering process, fast delivery. Tried out the canopy already at an outdoor trade show in fairly heavy winds and it held up great, got lots of compliments and inquiries from other vendors and customers, was easy to set up and take down as promised. "

2017-05-16

The right canopy tent at the right price!

"I was really happy when I put my canopy together for the first time and realized how easy it was to assemble. I was amazed at how much was included- I have seen other canopies listed for much higher prices but this is a great deal and I couldn't be happier."

Share eCanopy.com's store rating

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,404 merchant members.