Product & services pricing Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"I can&say enough. Customer service is quick and polite. The shipping is fast. I will definitely use this company again. I rate them a 10+++++
Monica Hempfleng
Fairhope Al.

"Great price, great tent. Couldn't be happier. It came when they said it would and in plenty of time for our party. Easy to put up and just what we needed. I will definitely be getting the tie downs and the screen, and looking into getting a bigger tent for a few weddings coming up."

"We love our new canopy. Love the sides, especially the fact that they slide easily. It rained and I was so happy to have all the sides to protect my books that I sell. It is very well made and very sturdy. Well worth the extra money for this tent!"

"I would recommend eCanopy to anyone looking for a tent. I purchased a tent to be used at an art fair. The tent arrived quickly and is super easy to set up and take down!"

"Great price. Arrived very quickly. Product was as described."

"We needed a new frame for our canopy & used eCanopy's website to order what we needed quickly & easily. Great prices & it arrived on time.
We'll definitely use eCanopy again.

"Good job. Will use it soon."

"Excellent, fast service. Canopy is very well constructed and easy to use."

"Really was easy and sturdy! Use it for trade shows and it sets up easy and it looks great. Had to take it down in rainstorm and was easy to take down by myself. Best cover I have had and I have owned 3 of them before this one!"

"Very Nice item, works well, very quick ship, would purchase from eCanopy again, Thanks!"

"This was my second purchase from e canopy. Both were easy and uncomplicated. Delivery was supersonic. When a defect occurred, it was repaired promptly...no questions asked. I would recommend e canopy to anyone looking for excellent service and quality products"

"Very pleased. Had lots of people asking where I got it andhow much I paid for it."

"excellent product for keeping my motorcycle in top shape"

"We used our canopy for an event as soon as we got it. Easy to put together and take apart. Worked great."

"One person can set it up and take it down quickly just like the video on the website shows. It's very durable. "

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.