Stores > eCanopy.com

Customer service: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10

2016-06-22

Great product!

"I ordered a 8x8 custom canopy with our logo. The canopy is exactly what I expected. Very well built and the lettering and our logo was perfect! I will not hesitate to order from eCanopy again and plan on doing so in a few months."

2016-06-22

eLation with eCanopy

"When I ordered from ecanopy my satisfaction began. Received product very quickly
and safely. Love the Undercover canopy with the new curtain design.
I am so eLated with eCanopy that I would eShout it from the rooftops.

Great Canopy for shows!

"I purchased this to participate in art shows. It is just like it says... EZ! I would clarify that the custom banner is just a sleeve which allows you to place your own custom banner inside. It does not come with a pre-printed banner for your company. (I have received a couple inquiries about that). Everything else is top notch. I am adding additional weights to hold it in place and would also recommend doing that."

Mobile-fied

"The tent fits great in the roller bag and is a breeze to move from one place to another. The design of the tent makes it easy to set up. The banner is a nice addition to the package. "

This review was modified by bettysvenuefoodsllc on June 21 2016 08:34:52 AM

eBombDiggitycanopy.com

"eCanopy.com provided a top-notch ordering experience and worked with us through our custom order. Through several changes, they provided feedback and patience to ensure everything was correct to our specifications. The product arrived in short order and was better than ever expected. Our organization will be sure to utilize eCanopy.com again in the future."

As good as it gets

"Purchased replacement canopy and received a quick delivery"

MIZZOU FAN

"It was great .
Website was easy to order and product delivered on time

Art Fair Delight

"The canopy came quickly in time for my art fair. I was surprised how compact this package was, and that I could leave the canopy on the folding structure for storage. It went up easily in the field, with the help of neighboring artists who were familiar with the style."

On My Top 10 List

"Purchasing a canopy for my new craft business from eCanopy.com is on my list of Top 10 Purchases for 2016. The sales person was great, the product exceeded my expectations and I'm pretty sure I had the nicest, most professional canopy in my section of the festival. The canopy was easy to put up and take down - what's not to like? The last thing you want to worry about when you are selling your hand-made goods is whether or not your canopy will do the job. I know this sounds like the eCanopy people wrote this but they didn't. Don't hesitate to purchase from these people!"

Awesome

"It was very user friendly"

2016-06-16

Purchased a new Commercial Canopy Online @ eCanopy!

"Shopped over the Memorial weekend sale. Glad I signed up for their emailings because I got a $25 off coupon which I used with my already sales priced canopy purchase. Great deal, great canopy, just a bit disappointed that I didn't realize the height would NOT fir horizontally in may vehicle. Also, I think the instructions for taking down could be more explicit. Do I leave the canopy on when disassembling (like most other vendors do with their tents)? No written instructions on that item. Also, it is a bit heavy for me, one person, but I am dealing with the hassle. FREE SHIPPING! And it arrived before schedule, nicely packaged with an added protection on top and bottom of shipping box. I recommend this company, so far, so good!"

Questionable quality

"I received my canopy on time. After unpacking I noticed that one wheel on the carrying bag had broken off in shipping. The wheels are grossly undersized and cheaply made. I left a phone message and email. They did ship another carrying bag. Still it will not hold up, I'm sure of that. My husband fabricated a more sturdy box with wheels. I'm not sure why they even bothered to make such cheap plastic wheels on the carrying bag. Also there are many plastic parts on the canopy. If I had seen it in person ahead of time I would not have purchased this model.

This review was modified by mudpiearts on June 14 2016 06:13:08 PM

2016-06-14

Great Products, Great Customer Service, Great Company!

"Have been so happy with everything from ecanopy. The price was great the quality was excellent and the customer service has been top of the line. I can't recommend them enough."

5 stars aint enough!!

"If I could give 10 stars I would! The product is just as described, new and in perfect condition. The product was well packaged for shipping, which was fast and free! A great product at a great price! If you're new to setting these canopys up it can be a little bit of a challenge but once you do it, it's a breeze. Here's a video if you need additional help in setting it up https://youtu.be/D0TK4f9Ekeg"

2016-06-14

Great Canopy but some minor flaws

"Ordered the 10'x15' pop-up canopy and received it within three business days. Awsome, to say the least.

It took a neighbor and I approximately 20 minutes to initial set up as, being new, was stiff to pull apart. However, after several times the joints loosened up a wee bit and now I can set it up by myself even though other folks say it takes three or four to do so (??)

The only flaws I found was the attachment straps on the canopy that seem to be about an inch or two too short. I ended up using small bungee straps that seem to work out great. However, it would be better if they used Velcro wraps around the poles to attach the canopy like they do the corners. This way they won't bind when folding.

This review was modified by KheSahn068 on June 14 2016 11:22:26 AM

Share eCanopy.com's store rating

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.