Product & services pricing Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10

"I ordered it online with ease. I like the delivery system: e mail and calling me with delivery date and time"

"Great price & fast delivery! Great job.

"Great price and super fast shipping"

"I received the canopy in great shape. It was assembled in about 45 minutes and looks great. I am extremely happy with it."

"Best price on the net, fast shipping, and reasonable shipping rates...I highly recommend. The website could use a little improvement...kinda amatuer-ish, and items are a little difficult to search."

"Hi, I'm very happy so far with the great service from them. The quality is there and speed of delivery was great too!"

"Very pleased with both the product and service. The canopy seems very sturdily made and having more height than many is more welcoming"

"Happy with fit and quality. Would buy again"

"Just finished putting up my eCanopy and was surprised that my wife and I could do it by ourselves. However, one piece was incorrect and needed to be cut and drilled to work. We're just hoping it won't blow away in a big east wind."

"Website easy to use for fast delivery. Would recommend to others..Thank you."

"Website with detailed description was great. Prices were the best I found. Sales agent was knowledgeable and very helpful. Buying tents forca boy scout troop so quality and cost is imperative. This is the 2nd order of 4 tents. Very pleased. "

"We love them! Two thoughts, however…….. wind flaps along the edges or top might have been a good idea to include in the design. Since we are in Naples, FL, right along the Gulf, it can be very windy, and even with supports, the tents would have felt more secure with wind flaps. Also, while the directions were extensive, complete with little pictures, sometimes less is more. We LOVE the rolling storage bags and found those to be extremely useful! :)"

"I have used your canopies since 1998 and have had very good luck with them. This last time I ordered it was simple, fast and the product was in my hands in 3 days. Thanks for another good experience!!"

"Ordered 2 replacement canopy's. The last one lasted 3 years, no complaints. However the 2 replacements were too narrow, and would not fit the frame. The last 2 with the same part number fit perfectly. It took 3 of us to get the canopys back in the boxes. I hope they will fix this."

"very satisfied with the product."

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.