Stores > eCanopy.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
2017-02-16

Top notch service and communication!

"It's the little things that count and make a company stand out and this company hits all the right buttons. It started with the very easy to use, clean and informative website. Then after ordering, I received not only the standard emails of shipping, tracking etc. but they sent me an email with the owners manual for my new canopy with setup instructions and then on the day of delivery, they sent an email saying the canopy was out for delivery. How nice for me not to have to remember to track it!! And free shipping. You guys are too much! The canopy price was also incredibly reasonable. I was recommended to ECanopy from an SF Etsy email group and will definitely continue the recommendations forward to everyone I know! Thank you so much! "

This review was modified by info-35857 on February 21 2017 12:00:26 AM

2017-02-14

First Time Visitor Tent a Success!!

"I had a wonderful experience working with eCanopy.com.
I am not a technology person and ordering our custom tent with our logo and wording was made very easy by the excellent customer service and timely communication by the eCanopy team.

This review was modified by krobinson-9432 on February 16 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-02-14

Best for Breweries!

"Phenomenal experience from start to finish! I work for a new brewery and did a ton of research before purchasing a 10x10 tent to put our name on to bring to various festivals we attend throughout the year. We wanted a high quality product that could handle the constant up/down of being set up and broken down for different events constantly. eCanopy not only had a great price, but amazing reviews that heavily swayed the direction I went. They did not disappoint! The design aspect and customer service could not have been easier. I asked for a couple tweaks from the original design proof, and the changes were made exactly like I asked. The product itself was not some ironed-on design - it's actually a part of the fabric. This means it won't peel off!! I will recommend this to all the breweries here in New Jersey. We all work together, and when we find products that exceed expectations - we want to share that! I can't wait to take it to our first beer festival of the year coming up in the beginning of March. It represents our company so well, and I know will catch everyone's attention!"

This review was modified by events-51441 on February 16 2017 07:45:01 AM

2017-02-13

Speedy

"Was very impressed from time I ordered to getting my order."

This review was modified by Robinllooney on February 15 2017 06:00:02 PM

Covered all my needs

"It will not be the lightest out there, but I wanted strong and well made with sides."

This review was modified by jmusichdc on February 09 2017 04:00:01 PM

Quick and Easy!

"Ordering was easy and the canopy arrived in no time! Just what we were looking for. "

This review was modified by myra_dean on February 09 2017 08:00:02 AM

Weeki Wachee Swamp Fest Sweets

"We put it up right away and everything went very smooth. Looking forward to using it for our sweets at the Swamp Fest in March."

This review was modified by lenhardkaren on February 09 2017 07:00:01 AM

Wonderful!

"Received our canopy quickly and it is so easy to use. Thank you!"

This review was modified by islandlisa44 on February 09 2017 05:15:01 AM

2017-02-03

TERRY

"GREAT SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by jawtxauto on February 07 2017 12:00:31 AM

2017-01-31

Second time purchasing

"Great price, quick turnaround, quality products. Got a tarp in July and replacement canopy sides in January. Can't beat them. Best online purchase."

This review was modified by michael-77058 on February 02 2017 05:00:01 AM

2017-01-31

Good Price, fast shipping.

"Ordered three canopies. Order was processed and the canopies were shipped quickly. No complaints!"

This review was modified by nathan-74824 on February 02 2017 04:45:02 AM

2017-01-30

as advertised

"Undercover 10 foot aluminum tent delivered on time and with good directions. Well designed and very easy one person setup. eCanopy good p;ace to shop."

This review was modified by gflynn518 on February 01 2017 01:00:02 AM

Great Easy Up

"Delivered when scheduled, in great shape and indeed easy to put up. Even made it through the California storms without becoming air-borne. Thanks!"

This review was modified by Phoebefrog on January 27 2017 05:15:02 PM

Much better product

"We ordered a Rhino Shelter from E Canopy which looks to be a much better product than the previous large tent we ordered through another vendor. The first tent (we planned to use for warehouse storage) turned out to be a disaster. The canopy top ripped off in about 1 1/2 months during a series of back to back rainstorms. Needless to say, a lot of our inventory was damaged.
We ordered a new tent from E Canopy which arrived early and is much better quality ( the old tent arrived a week late/terrible quality).
Much better product from E Canopy and it actually came with instructions!

This review was modified by Thomasbebe1 on January 27 2017 05:00:02 PM

Great transaction

"I ordered a Caravan Canopy 10 x 10 Classic Commercial Canopy with sidewalls package and everything about the order was perfect. Ordered it on a Sunday, and it was delivered on Wednesday, via UPS (free delivery for a 70 LB package!!). The order was acknowledged immediately, the a UPS tracking number was assigned as soon as it was shipped. It was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. "

This review was modified by dan_41jdh on January 27 2017 10:45:03 AM

Share eCanopy.com's store rating

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.