Stores > eCanopy.com

Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
2017-01-11

Gimme Shelter!!

"Ordered two different canopies for a last minute trade show. Excellent assistance buy phone, easy website to navigate, rapid delivery 1-3 days earlier than promised. Order was correct, everything worked as described. Uniquely efficient.."

This review was modified by kjesser on January 13 2017 02:30:02 PM

2017-01-10

GAME ON!

"The canopy prepared by eCanopy makes a statement at the lacrosse tournaments that we attend! Great quality, value and quick delivery!"

This review was modified by sperlinglaw on January 10 2017 12:45:11 PM

2017-01-10

Reliable Business

"All aspects of my online experience were exceptional, from the clear and detailed choices online to the quick delivery time with purchase tracking. I particularly liked the e-mails, which provided valuable & practical assistance in installing the product. I will continue to use your services and products; and refer family and friends to your superior site and service. Sincerely, Robert Googins"

2017-01-07

WOW such service and speedy delivery

"I ordered on the 20th and got it before Christmas. Never imagined it would make it here in time for that. the box was torn up and we haven't opened it due to the depth of snow we have gotten. I am hoping all the parts are there. overall a great experience. "

2017-01-04

Great sale on a Great Canopy

"I was in need of a portable shade and a friend gave me this website. Not only did I find a canopy that appears to be very well made, it was on sale at a great price! It was easy to set up and stores neatly in the bag. Future outings will be even more enjoyable. Thank you for the quick shipping."

Impressive

"A really nice and easy to assemble product"

2017-01-03

On Line Experience-- 10X10 Caravan Craft Show Commercial Grade Canopy Combination

"We purchased a 10X10 Caravan craft show tent that included four sides. We reviewed a significant number of tents on-line from several different manufactures. Previous customers comments and ratings played and important part in making our selection. We determined through comparison shopping that the eCanopy combination package was the best quality driven product for the money. Our decision was definitely not made solely on price. After we made our decision, we placed our order via the telephone. The individual we dealt with answered all our questions in a clear and concise manner which further convinced us that this was the company with which to deal. We were able to track our order on-line and the tent was delivered on the day promised and the shipping container was in excellent condition..
We live in the Chicago area so because of the weather we have not been able as yet to set up the tent outdoors. We have unpacked the unit and all the components were included and appear to be of the quality advertised. We cannot wait for the spring weather to set it up outdoors and use it in our first scheduled outdoor craft show in May 2017. At his point, there is nothing that would give us a reason to not recommend this product or eCanopy.
If you are doing comparison shopping look for the little things. The strength of the frame, the denier count of the top and sides, what is included with and package, how the side panels attach to the frame, etc. If you do, I am convinced that an eCanopy product will be in the running in making your final decision!

Awesome product!

"We ordered a customized canopy for our advising session and the customer service was great! They were very patient with us when we kept asking for changes to our rendering and ensured it was perfect before we placed our order. Once our order was placed, the canopy arrived as promised and the final product was great! "

2017-01-01

Prefect balance between cost and function

"Absolutely love it! Super fast shipping, easy to set up and take down. Best deal around."

This review was modified by steven-63296 on January 01 2017 08:05:47 PM

2016-12-30

Just as advertised.

"I shopped around a little to compare products.I purchased the four-sided model to put in the back yard. One end has two zippers so it opens like a garage door. The other three walls are designed to stay closed, but you can easily remove the bungee cords All the legs and cross pieces are two-piece ( I suppose to make the package smaller).We get some high winds at times, so I actually screwed ALL the tubes together.MAKE SURE TO ANCHOR IT DOWN!"

2016-12-25

As simple as 1-2-3

"Excellent customer service and prompt shipping. Canopy goes together really easy and provides the shade needed for washing my cars. I wish I would have purchased this canopy a few years ago. "

2016-12-13

Great product - arrived early!

"I did a lot of homework preparing to upgrade our tent for art/craft festivals and thought I couldn't afford what we really needed. We needed sturdy, easy to set up and four walls that would protect us and my work in bad weather., I was not sure I could really get all that at this price. I ordered it on Sunday night hoping to have it for a Saturday show. We put it up in the driveway straight off the truck on Wednesday. This past weekend Mother Nature put us through the ringer on a three day show - near freezing temps on Friday, wind every day and humid 70s and rain on Sunday -- no leaks and warmer than the outside early in the show and cooler on Sunday. Delighted with our choice. It couldn't prevent the flooding from the bad drainage on the site, but we spread the wet sides and canopy out in our garage overnight when we got home and everything was dry and ready to pack up in the morning. "

This review was modified by CzechBeadz on December 13 2016 08:47:47 AM

Greatt Custoner Service and Price

"eCanopy was extremely responsive to my needs. True to their policy, they beat the lowest price I had found, and shipped the canopy across the country for no charge, then followed up promptly when damage occurred during shipping. I would recommend this business unconditionally. "

Canopy for Christmas

"I was pleased that the canopy was delivered to my front porch promptly and on time. The UPS driver must be suffering a hernia though as the package was much heavier than I expected. Since it is a Christmas present for my daughter I haven't opened the package yet to make sure everything is there and in good shape. However, I feel pretty confident after reading other reviews about your company and the promptness with which I received it that everything will be there and in good condition once my daughter opens it."

2016-12-09

The artwork sets the standard!

"Great job by the team in putting the package together and making the changes that were requested. The entire process was completed in a timely manner with no pressure from eCanopy. I was thoroughly impressed when it arrived and it was set up, a quality product. We received many compliments on the canopy and how professional it looks. Nice job!"

Share eCanopy.com's store rating

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.