Product & services pricing Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

"Quickly shipped but wrong color top. Return tag with RMA issued very quick but return tag only good if I supply a box and take to a UPS store, should not have been my problem. Looks like a nice unit as soon as I get a top I will be able to use it!!!"

"I sell fancy wooden boxes at the farmer's market and various other festivals, but have been using a borrowed canopy. When I decided to buy my own, I found exactly what I wanted at eCanopy. Then, when it came, it exceeded my expectations. The fabric is the heaviest I have ever seen--it should last for years. Set-up is easier than with the much lighter tents, and the sides protect my boxes from the frequent rains we have had this summer. I am more than pleased."

"I love our eCanopy tent! They have fast and free shipping! The tent is very well made. The canopy is made of thick material and seems to be very durable.
I also love the powder coated legs ! It was very easy to set up stores in a nice bag with wheels.

"Great service after a little delay in getting our proof completed from their web based information gathering. However after the little delay, all went extremely well. We've not set the product up yet, but customer service and delivery were both good."

"I purchased a Ecanopy Tent a few weeks ago, It is a great tent and a great price! The salesperson was very professional and so was the service!!"

"The Gravity Bags that I ordered work perfect for the Mayor's event. The Gravity Bags held down our 20 X 20 tent without giving into the wind. I have been using 50 gallon barrels with water in them for the past 6 years. I would suggest to anyone that wants to hold down their tent to invest in Gravity Bags.

Steven R. Nicholas
Facilities Manager
Eugene Airport

Eugene, Oregon

"Received tent. It was what we thought it would be. Excited to use if for the first time. Will be using it for outreach programs for our center during the fall and spring semesters."

"Good Phone Service with fast delivery and confirmation. Shipping location, arrival, and information was very helpful and convenient! Would do buissness with again."

"Canopy shipped quickly. Seems sturdy. Team logo looks great. This product is exactly what I was hoping for."

"Got the Caravan because of the increased height. These folks do an awesome job all the way through the process. Canopy arrived ahead of schedule and is everything I hoped it would be. The reviews are based on folks that use these alot also and were very helpful."

"Super smooth transaction and lightning fast delivery!"

"The part we needed was easy to find and came very quickly."

"Our first setup outside with The Chocolate Mountaineers Club e Canopy Tent for our promotional event. Very impressive club house for displaying our efforts. The tent was lightweight and handled the occasional wind. We are confident to take it anywhere.
Thanks from Colorado!!!

"Only complaint is on the carrying case, way too small. Other than that everything was great and I referred you to two families over the weekend after they saw my tent."

"We ordered the 10' x10' Caravan Aluma Commercial Grade Canopy value package w/4 side walls and carry case w/wheels and Custom Color. Ordering was very easy, site had all the needed information and help you might need to choose. The service was exemplary! Canopy arrived in 1/3rd the projected shipping time, even with custom color request. The Canopy is very well made, easy to set up and move with wheeled case, and stores easy, as canopy can remain on frame for storage. Came with all needed ropes and pegs for standard setup too. I can't praise this company enough. Best purchase I've made this year online! From the looks of the product, I suspect it will prove to be a fantastic value in the long run too."

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.