Product & services pricing Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10

"Great company great product with fast shipping."

"Needed a 10x10 tent for a craft show. Looked at all the 'usual' stores and found several - but they were all very cheaply made - not sturdy at all. Found the eCanopy product and went through all the pictures. It looked fantastic, so I ordered it. It arrived in less than a week, was very securely packaged and when opened, was even better than I had expected. The powder coated frame is fantastic - and easy to set up. Sometimes you get a horrible surprise when you purchase a product sight-unseen. Well, this was one of the GREAT surprises - eCanopy far exceeded my expectations. "

"The canopy we ordered came quickly and was exactly what we expected it to be. We set it up to see how it was done and how it would look. It looks great and is sturdy and well made. We are excited to use it at our first event and expect it will meet our expectations perfectly. When we are ready for a second or larger canopy, we will be using eCanopy again and will even recommend it to others."

"customer service was very helpful with all my questions, ordering was simple and efficient, I received my canopy before it was promised, the company communicated with me regarding order status and shipment tracking before I asked. Overall a very positive experience would repeat and recommend to others looking for similar quipment."

"I received the canopy that I ordered in a timely fashion."

"Very pleased with my shed in a box. It took about 4 hours on my own to erect. Would recommend to anyone and everyone who needs a quick fix for storage. My Goldwing fits in a treat."

"Extremely helpful on the phone to determine which parts my Classic Caravan canopy needed.. Two days later the parts were in my hands!!.. without having to pay any kind of extra shipping costs!.. Have used eCanopy.com before and will certainly use them again in the future.. Thanks!!!"

"Very disappointed two blue circles stamped on top of one of the canopy tops broke both zippers on bags trying to zip them closed some Velcro came loose from sides im sorry I consider the canopy to be junk l would never recommend anybody to buy them"

"Order came quickly and was just as described. "

"ordered a shelter logic replacement 10 x 20 canopy. It was delivered on time and exactly as ordered what order."

"Easy ordering Super fast shipping and free!!! Tent is Awesome.... so easy to put up!!! worked Great..."

"Excellent service, excellent product. First rate deal."

"An amazingly easy and quick purchase experience! This product, which could be purchased only with a 21 day delivery guarantee at a competing "big box" store, was delivered in two days. Very easy to set up and high quality product."

"I had a wonderful experience. Our canopy turned out great and kept us dry during a very wet tailgate. :)"

"We just purchased a second - larger pop up tent for use at our job sites. Not sure how we survived the sun or rain in the years before but they sure are great"

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.