• eCanopy.com eCanopy.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10

"very happy, delivered a day early, and the product was perfect. thank you very much."

"Shipped quickly and the Canopy was better quality than expected. "

"The product arrived on time and it is what I expected it to be. Very useful in during cookouts. I know I will be shopping at eCanopy in the future."

"I used my tent from eCanopy for the first time in Winter Park, Colorado. The first half of the day was beautiful, but in the afternoon we were deluged with wind, rain, and even hail. Everyone piled under my tent for cover because it was the sturdiest and tallest. Not to mention that it had an orange top to match my product branding, which was an option I really appreciated. I could not have been happier with my purchase from eCanopy... honestly a great value for a great price."

"Wow! super fast service! I order new frame on a Monday; got it on Thurday for no extra cost.
Awesome!!!!

"eCanopy was easy to work and I got the order very quick. I would use them again."

"Ordering a product from eCanopy was simple and a smooth buying experience. The website was well organized, reviews were very helpful, and ordering was straightforward. The pop-up canopy arrived 3-4 days after I placed my order. Overall a recommended website."

"This is my second purchase through e canopy. Excellent tents, I do farmers markets and craft shows. Both tents have stood up to heavy use. Fast shipping great prices!"

"After some internet research I decided on this Caravan 10 x 10 Displayshade Canopy Value Package + 4 Sidewalls to use at the craft fairs I will be selling at. The eCanopy site worked well and the order was completed quickly. The package was labeled correctly but the shipper sent it past my city, and after a search, they were able to deliver it a few days later intact and undamaged. We set up the canopy in about 10 minutes, taking that long only because we did it slowly following the directions. All the snaps and connections are well designed and did not pinch or require stressful squeezes to get it together. We think the material is strong and the zippers all worked. So far a good purchase. Now we'll see how it does at the craft shows."

"Beautiful!! Wonderful!! I set it up by myself. It was a little heavy, but it's so sturdy and I love the case it came with to keep it in. It was exactly what I was looking for! Thanks a bunch!!"

"Seems to be great. I just bought first ecanopy and shipping was expeditious. Price was lower than other online retailers. Thanks. "

"I can easily setup and break down a 10x10 canopy by myself in just minutes. The materials are high quality and the design is well thought out. This canopy is easier to use than other canopy brands and it is built to last."

"I haven't actually used the Canopy yet. But I was pleasantly surprised to find that there were no shipping charges and even with the slowest shipping method, it arrived in 2 days. Why do anything else!"

"First time ordering from this site. It was easy, helped you learn how to set up, and it worked like a charm with stormy vendor event I attended. I would highly recommend!! Great experience!!"

"I am really happy with my purchase from eCanopy.com. I have never had a canopy before and needed one for art/craft fairs. I bought the set recommended for fairs and it is really nice. I go alone and it is easy to set up and take down all by myself. If I ever need an additional canopy (don't think this one will wear out) I would definitely buy from eCanopy again."

Share eCanopy.com's store rating

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.