Stores > eCanopy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review eCanopy.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-18

great! thank you!

"order to delivery went well! and quick! Thanks R. Hand "

Quality product

"Product is good, but the build instructions are terrible. Bolt numbers didn't match our packing list of parts. We had to eliminate by bolt size. Build time stated 2 hours. It took us a good 2 hours alone just to figure out the instructions. Other than that very satisfied with the product. "

Assembly info

"Incomplete assembly instructions made assembly difficult "

2017-04-11

Quality product and everything as stated.

"Very easy to order through the internet. Delivered as promised. Quality product. "

2017-04-11

"easy to order and arrived in time"

eCanopy makes it easy!

"On short notice, the folks at eCanopy were able to help me define my needs, make a selection and have a new canopy set-up in my hands in time for my next event. They said I would have it on time and I did. Thank you."

Excellent service!

"Very good company to deal with. Fast, friendly service. "

Wonderful Company !

"Great selection of products. Wonderful customer service. They keep in contact with their customers to make sure all goes well. I am a customer for life !!"

Nice to work with

"It was here on time , boxed up nice"

Best tent ever!

"After 10 years of trying out tents, this is the easiest to put up on my own and lightest. I'm 67 years old and those are important facts so that I can keep on attending the farmer's mkt."

2017-03-28

Great Custome Tent

"We are very happy with the customer service we received from eCanopy throughout the whole process from helping us design the tent we had envisioned right up to through delivery. The tent turned out exactly the way we envisioned it.
Todd McAuley--Adirondack Kettle Korn

2017-03-21

Game day saver

" Had a last min cook out and the weather predictions changed my last canopy that was over 10 years old didnt survive a8 inch wet snow fall at deere camp so i needed a canopy fast the one at the local stores where way to lighr so I ordered one from e canopy got it with in less than a week and saved the day thanks"

2017-03-18

Odered a Canopy Receive An Incomplete Box of Parts

"I ordered a 10 x 20 x 8 Shelter Logic canopy. I received the box and started setting it up the next weekend. The first thins I see is a big bag of nuts and bolts tore open spreading parts everywhere. Then as I tried to ID the different poles, I noticed 75% of the poles parts numbers that appeared to be stamped with ink, were smeared and mostly illegible, a few didn't even have parts numbers! After sorting them by size, I started assembly only t find out that I was missing 6 of the poles that form the roof brace of the three inner "hoops". I called Shelter Logic that day, at their request sent them an inventory and a copy of my receipt. I was told I'd receive an e-mail about parts shipment. Monday having received no reply, I called. They found my order and said because of the impending weather may not ship to Wednesday of Thursday. As of yesterday,still no reply! I guess I'll call this Monday. Poor quality control and poor customer service. You spend almost $400 and you'd like to think you'd have your missing parts within a day or two."

2017-03-17

Game Changer

"We recently ordered just the walls for our pop-up tent. I'm a jeweler and participate in art festivals throughout the year. The crisp, silvery walls really spruced up our booth! The cable hanging system and clips on the walls were bothe very easy to install and work with. The mid-wall zipping system makes them convenient to open and close. These walls are a game changer for set up and take down, as well as for appearance!"

2017-03-14

Reliable and dependable.

"Love the canopy. This is my 3rd canopy n 6 years."

Share eCanopy.com's store rating

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.