Product & services pricing Rating 8.12/10 8.12/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"Fast shipping and good quality in the tent. Can't wait to use it I would recommend eCanopy to anyone needing a tent"

"EVEN AS A OLDER SENIOR IT WAS EASY TO SET UP AND EASY TO TAKE DOWN AND PUT BACK IN ITS TRAVELING BAG"

"e Canopy provided me the best service for a great product. Their price was the most affordable, the product is outstanding for my business, and the customer service by Brennan over the phone was exceptional. He shipped me my 10'x10' R-3 Hybrid Commercial - Grade Canopy faster before my deadline. No other company would pull those strings for me. Easy one -person set-up. High quality product. "

"This is the second canopy that we have ordered from eCanopy. We have used the first one several times and it is LIGHT, easy to set up, has very good features (like the button style locks and the dial knob to increase the tension on the canopy) It was shipped promptly and I got notices from the company noting my shipping date. We are really pleased. "

"Great selection with the lowest prices anywhere on the web and quick service and shipping. And free shipping too !! "

"Good service - much better than the Caravan people"

"I recently received my order (Caravan 10x10 package) and am very pleased with every aspect. Huge selection, quality product, low prices and very fast service. Couldn't be happier. I will be using my canopy for craft shows and will be ordering again when the time comes for a second canopy."

"We as a department have been using eCanopy tents for several years. We are located in S. Texas where it is always windy and we have found the aluminum frames hold up much better in the 20-30 mph winds we typically see in our area. The tents are durable and easy to set up and well worth the investment.
Richard Krauss
City of McAllen Parks and Recreation

"Great job. Love my GigaTent!"

"Have 2 extra small poles and 4 red stakes, the instructions are very very poor and took 3 of us 7 hours to put it up because of the instructions , and should have had cordless nut driver. Other wise it seems to be a good unit."

"It was my first time I bought something from this website and guess what? I was searching for every other thing in this website rather than even Amazon. I bought my "Eureka Ouftitter 6" tent from this website cheaper than anywhere and it came totally fine and brand new without any problems, last 3 days I was on mount rainier national forest and I really love the tent and its features, easy to install and the best for those people who like to buy a tent to stand inside of it. Ive searched all the tents and this one is the only one which durable, stable, solid and reliable. "

"I can&say enough. Customer service is quick and polite. The shipping is fast. I will definitely use this company again. I rate them a 10+++++
Monica Hempfleng
Fairhope Al.

"Great price, great tent. Couldn't be happier. It came when they said it would and in plenty of time for our party. Easy to put up and just what we needed. I will definitely be getting the tie downs and the screen, and looking into getting a bigger tent for a few weddings coming up."

"We love our new canopy. Love the sides, especially the fact that they slide easily. It rained and I was so happy to have all the sides to protect my books that I sell. It is very well made and very sturdy. Well worth the extra money for this tent!"

"I would recommend eCanopy to anyone looking for a tent. I purchased a tent to be used at an art fair. The tent arrived quickly and is super easy to set up and take down!"

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.