Product & services pricing Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10

"The order was shipped and indicated it would be there Friday September 12 th, but later said not till the the 15th which was a disappointment because we needed it sept 13and 14. I finally took the canopy out of the box and the bag that the canopy is in is damages at the bottom. We have one just like it for over 7 years and the bag is still fine so I am not happy about that. I have not put it up yet because I need help for that and no one is available till next week ."

"I ordered the Caravan Classic 10 x 10 Commercial grade canopy. It arrived very quickly. Ordering was very easy and I am very happy with eCanopy and recommend them to anyone considering making a purchase. I love my canopy. However, as many other reviewers noted, it did not come with instructions. I ended up going online and finding the instructions on the Caravan website. It was very easy to put together and it is well made for the money. Very pleased."

"Great experience. Instructions said 3 people 3 hours. I did it myself in 3 hours."

"Great service. Received order within 2 days. Canopy came as advertised and we are extremely pleased so far. Have first craft show shortly and will be using the canopy. "

"Only problem is one of the tubes is 1" shorter than it should be. Otherwise exactly what was expected delivered on time and I will be buying other products over the next year based on this experience."

"The storage bag we got for our canopy is GREAT!! It is so lightweight that it seems like it wouldn't be strong enough to hold all of the pieces but it is deceptive. I was able to get all of the pieces and the canopy to fit easily and the light weight makes it easy to lift once the bag is full. I read some of the other reviews that said you might need two bags but I was able to fit my 10x20 canopy in just fine."

"Am so very happy with my new tent!!! So I have some feedback to help others decide. First the weight is 66lbs (the entire package including sidewalls). Closed up for transporting it is 62 inchs long (I ad this because I needed to measure the back of my vehicle). You definitely need to people to set up (I was lucky to have someone who had done this before). My tent was much sturdier than most at the events I am attending. I rigged my own weigh downs (my first show was a street show). It provides nice shade (especially here in Florida). The price I feel was very good. One interesting thing. The tent got me back to my exercise routing when I figured out (transporting - putting up - tearing down) that I had become a wimp. My Stats are: Female, 63, 137 pounds (it was flab), now a bit of muscle. P.S. Shipping was super quick!!!"

"They provided an accurate description of the product and made ordering, shipping and receiving it very easy."

"Good Product
Easy Assembly

"Was more than I expected. Very easy to put up the sides and will be perfect for the shows I do. Fast delivery. "

"We ordered a canopy with a considerable amount of custom graphics and it arrived the day before it was promised to show up. It came just in time for an event we were having and we are very pleased with the quality. "

"eCanopy had the best price. The order was shipped in a week and arrived with all 5 boxes shrink wrapped on one pallet. Everything was in good condition and arrived safely. This was our second order with eCanopy. The first order was problematic, although the fault was with the shipping company and the manufacturer (Shelter Logic). eCanopy helped us navigate the shipping troubles and we eventually got all the parts and successfully installed the tent."

"Great service, great speed! Great product! Our companies tent looks extremely professional, we love it!"

"Super quick responses from customer service. Great quality!!"

"I am very happy w/ the Canopy. It appears to be of well made Quality. Very nice. The fact that it has a height adjustment is nice! The carrying bag opens completely for easy removal and packing! The carrying bag also has several pockets to store the wall panels.The wall panels were easy to zip up. The quality of the zippers themselves are of high quality & Heavy duty.I am 5 "4" ~ when I went to pull the carrying bag it moved very well. But I had a bit of a problem keeping it balanced while rolling it. I believe this just may be due to me not being familiar w/ the best method of pulling it.it may take practice for short me! My husband on the other hand had no issues pulling it. He is 6"2". We set the tent up. My husband started without having the instructions in front of him. He said he remembered them in his head. Needless to say.It was quite simple With the instructions in hand! lol. It should be quite easy w/ practice as we put it up and down a few times.My husband was Quite happy with it Making many positive observations about it... this was too my relief as I feel I rarely get an atta girl when I make purchases like this! ;) The shipping & delivery was great. Everything arrived in good shape.Excellent packaging and it was nice to be able to track the package and its where abouts. Thank you for a great experience with your company & product.Sincerely, Roberta "

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.