• eCanopy.com eCanopy.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Very impressed with the quality of the canopy and how quickly it was shipped."

"I have been more than pleased with my Crafts Show 10 x 10 Canopy. My granddaughter and I
have mastered the putting up and taking down of the canopy, each time getting faster and faster. The case and its wheels make transporting the canopy possible for the two of us. Your service was prompt and polite, answering all my questions immediately. Thank-you.

"I bought the Caravan Alumashade 10x10 to use at festivals. It's worth every penny. It's convenient to haul around and set up and it's sturdy. I did a lot of research to weight it down properly and economically. I went with 4ft long white bungee straps from Ace Hardware @ $4.50ea and hung them from each of the 4 corners of the frame. At the other end of the bungee, I hung a .50 cent Dollar General reusable fabric shopping bag full of bottled water. The suspended weight appeared to be the best option for me. A gallon of water weighs just over 7lbs and most people suggested 25lbs at each corner. To make it look classy, I used gorgeous curtains hung with large circular shower curtain rings from Walmart. The frame where I hung them is angled but the little bit of pitch didn't affect the way they hung since I used tie backs at each corner. I can still zip it all shut over top the curtains and leave it for the night with a little level of security."

"While I have yet to unpack my canopy and determine the fit and finish of the actual product I feel confident that the product that was delivered will fulfill my expectations. Prior to my order I spoke with a customer rep and was given very helpful advice regarding signage and printing services. Ultimately, the cost was too great for ecanopy to provide a tent with custom logos but the interaction I had with the customer rep was admirable. Never did I feel pressured into a purchase or felt uncomfortable with asking questions. Needles to say: I feel like ecanopy will continue to take care of the customer in the future. "

"I have not had the opportunity to set this up and use it, but everything appears to be quality. The frame is sturdy and the fabric looks strong. I like that the sandbags were included in the price. "

"Great canopy, very easy to set up and it looks like it will last a long time!"

"I had a vendor show coming up in a week and after purchasing a canopy, could not find weights to hold it down. I found ecanopy on the internet and took a chance on ordering the weights that I needed. I was so surprised they arrived before my show. Quality is great, filling was easy and with the handles easy to move around for placing on the legs and storage. "

"We received this order extremely quickly and it was in great shape. We set up the tent easily. Wasn't sure about the weight bags and how they operated but a call to eCanopy resulted in getting a rep who answered our questions quickly and easily. We're very happy!"

"Tent is easy to set up, very secure, and an enhancement to all our company events."

"I was excited that the canopy showed up ahead of schedule but, very disappointed that it didn't come with the simple design I requested through your custom design on the front top peak. Had to go out and purchase black self adhesive letter.Not happy."

"My experience ordering a custom canopy through eCanopy.com was extraordinary. I was on a very limited schedule and had no prior knowledge of ordering custom items of this nature. The sales person was very responsive and knowledgeable, and the manufacturing and shipping schedule facilitated delivery prior to the deadline. I am very impressed."

"The canopy showed up right on time and is very nice. It was so simple to set up, we love it."

"Very informative and easy to deal with. Free shipping and it arrived in 3 days. I was happy."

"Service was prompt and canopy was exactly as described."

"Customer service was prompt and order came quickly."

Share eCanopy.com's store rating

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.