• eCanopy.com eCanopy.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10

"I am very pleased with my new screen house and hope to enjoy Summer more this year because of it"

"I received my canopy from e-canopy in less than 1 week! It was an easy set up. And the tie-down anchors arrived the next day. Great price, great service, and a happy customer. I definetly would refer friends and family to shop at e-canopy."

"I havent used it yet but the rolling bag with the canopy in it looks good... i will be using it this coming Saturday... i was surprised by the height of it...thought i was buying something similar to my last one but this one is at least 2 feet taller... all good :)"

"easy to order
delivered within the 5 to 7 days
all parts there
my son put it up in less than 45min
we did have to drill holes in the pole to put a screw thru the gray feet to hold it down. Then put the stacks into the ground.
Because I did not have room to use the robe downs.
all in all looks good.

"Fire rating was excellent. Speed of delivery was excellent. Won't know about how good the canopy is until it gets warm out."

"these guys do what they say! I tried to order an art tent with another company and got four side panels. Evidentially I was supposed to know the inner support of a tent and order each piece individually! LOL!
this company sent every single part that they advertised and it is perfect! Very easy set up, a roller bag to haul it everywhere easily and waterproof. looking forward to hittinkg the arts fests this year!

"eCanopy is the only place to go to buy a canopy. We were in need of one quick for a trade show. Nowhere in town had one that met our needs. Ordering from the home stores would have taken 7-10 days to arrive. Not only did we get our canopy in time for the show, we also bought it cheaper than the discount stores price. eCanopy is the only place I will buy my canopy's from!"

"Perfect experience from beginning to end. Canopy is EXACTLY what I wanted, shipped quickly and was just as described. We put it tougher easily and while it's taller and heavier than my old cheapo tent it's perfect for my pottery booth with the help of my husband to put up. Recommend the company and the product highly. "

"Delivery was super fast! Set up of this canopy was a breeze, and I had no trouble putting it up by myself! The carrying case on wheels make transport easy. Top notch quality products!"

"Love my new Caravan canopy! Just used it for a farmers market this past weekend and it was everything I hoped it would be. Was able to set it up, and breakdown myself in less than 10 minutes. It also fits well in the back of my Honda Civic when the back seat is down exposing the trunk.
The only downside to it is that the sides it comes with seem to be a bit thin and flimsy. Not sure how long they will last for. All and all, a good product!

"This is my 1st time purchasing from eCanopy. My Canopy was shipped very quickly and very good quality of a tent! Will defenantly order again! "

"Very efficient and professional ordering, production and delivery."

"The product was first class. However the box it was shipped in was completely destroyed. Apparently FedEx had to tape it back together which delayed delivery. A better shipping container would be good."

"Easy purchase, quick shipping."

"I was surprised how fast my new tent arrived! On receiving my new tent I found that when they said " commercial Grade " they really meant it! No question that this tent will hold up to years of use."

Share eCanopy.com's store rating

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.