• eCanopy.com eCanopy.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10

"Heavy duty - easy up and down."

"Great Product and Great service"

"The on line ordering was even easy for a non computer user. I could not believe how quick it was delivered. Instead of a week ,it was delivered in 3 days. It is easy to put up with two people. The only complaint is the was on instructions on how to attach the sides. The carry bag also got a tear on its first use. The material need to be heavier."

"I was going to order my canopy online. However, I had a few questions, so I called instead. Very helpful and excellent customer service. Shipping was quick. I would definitely recommend this company. "

"Stunned at how quickly my canopy tent arrive. Placed an order online around midnight on March 31, 2015. I ordered the Craft Show 10x10 Canopy Package Deal + 4 Sidewalls & Weight Bags. I received my order on April 3, 2015. That was quick! I used the canopy for a craft show. The reason I purchased the canopy through eCanopy is that the material has some level of flame retardant which is required at some of the craft shows. Overall price of $320 seemed reasonable. Priced a similar canopy tent at Costco for $200 without the side walls, weight bags, or flame retardant material. Fairly easy setup and takedown, but does require two people. It is a good idea to spray some sort of fabric protection on the cover. When I took the tent down, the fabric landed on the ground and picked up some dirt. May order an additional fabric cover in a more dirt resistant color. My only criticism is the rolling bag for the tent is not good. The wheels are not strong enough to effectively roll the tent while it is in the bag. Needs improvement. Overall, satisfied with purchase. "

"Canopy received was as described. "

"I am thrilled with the service at ecanopy. The price of my tent was the lowest at ecanopy and I received it three days after placing my order. I will be using this company again and recommending it to everyone. Well done."

"Very Pleased with order of the canopy."

"I recently ordered and received the weights for my tent. They are now filled with sand and ready to go to my next show. What a great and handy idea. very happy with my purchace."

"This was one of the best on-line encouters with a merchant that I have had. Flawless."

"Great service and prices."

"eCanopy was a simple and easy web site to work with. Our canopy tent was delivered very timely."

"Best price, quick delivery - what's not to like?"

"Quick service and delivery. Thank YOu"

"Good product, fast and friendly service!"

Share eCanopy.com's store rating

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.