• eCanopy.com eCanopy.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10

"Fast and easy, and most importantly best prices!"

"Great service and prices thanks"

"We had a very pleasant experience. The gal on the phone was knowledgeable and courteous. We got the frame of our tent in only 2 working days and the customized canopy will be delivered tomorrow after only 3 weeks. We have ordered before and will continue to order going forward. The quality is outstanding and the service is great!"

"Easy experience! Ordering was quick and simple, and delivery was swift. "

"I found what I wanted on line, but decided to call to ask questions. The customer service was excellent! She answered my questions and made the order for me with a smile, I am sure! Thank you eCanopy.com."

"eCanopy's staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them.

"Best price around for a quality tent!"

"canopy came quickly and just as described."

"The canopy is just what I wanted! It looks to be of very high quality, and it went up like a dream. Time will tell how it wears, but my shaded deck is now a wonderful place to hang out without sweating bullets."

"10 x 10 display shade is easy to assemble and looks great, hope it lasts as long as should be expected"

"Great product...great service...would definitely recommend to friends and colleagues..."

"My tent is great quality - just what I was looking for! I literally received it the next day and shipping was free!"

"eCanopy has helped me design our farmer's markets with the best deal and quality needed for our project many times. I am the generation that still prefers the phone and their customer service is old school, and that's good!!!
I work on a farm developed as a work program for adults with disabilities therefore it is very important equipment is easy to set up and break down, safety is our first consideration. eCanopy heard that and helped me pick the tents that worked so well for our project.

"I ordered a caravan 10x10 tent with 4 sidewalls and weight bags. The tent and sidewalls came as a packaged deal that was very affordable. My package arrived several days before the expected date, which was a pleasant surprise!"

"Came upon eCanopy through Amazon being they had the tent I was after. Very professional company - couldn't ask for better service, shipping, and item accuracy! I highly recommend this company! "

Share eCanopy.com's store rating

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.