"Bought a Xbox 360 Jasper console from ecrater after they answered several questions that I had. Good deal, smooth transaction."

modified review This review was modified by darrell45 on October 28 2014 03:35:18 PM

"eCRATER is a scam. I have been trying for weeks to have my merchandise shipped. My emails go unanswered and the telephone number of the merchant once had an answering machine but not does not answer. If there is a way to report this group to the proper authorities, please let me know at gilbertmuzquiz@hotmail.com. Thanks

modified review This review was modified by mtreso on March 26 2014 07:56:11 PM

"Well, add me to the list of poor souls scammed by an eCrater merchant and getting dyspeptic and unhelpful responses from "Tracy" of the "eCrater Team." We all know they don't want to intervene as any sort of involved party (and they make clear the legal reality). I have lost my money, I know. But I asked them to ban the fraudulent merchant so others won't suffer the same fate. And, get this: the merchant, roused from a Rip Van Winkle slumber after I posted my review (having ignored my prior emails) is now publicly and privately abusing me! Too bad eCrater doesn't visit this site so they can do the right thing. Too bad I didn't visit this site to read this so I would have done the right thing: stay as far away as possible from eCrater."

" Like E-bay except for the getting what you paid for part.

I ordered an NFL Jersey for my step son. Luckily for me I did it in October because here I am three weeks later with no jersey for Christmas. This website is so bad though I lucked into the scammer..... er... seller having not yet retrieved my payment at paypal (how odd is that?) cancelled the order, and now for three dollars cheaper have ordered one off of E-bay.

"I've made two purchases on eCrater and BOTH of them were scams. eCrater doesn't do a single thing to prevent these kinds of transactions. Furthermore, eCrater will leave it to you to pursue a refund through Paypal.

Sellers love eCrater because there are no listing fees and no commissions, however, scammers love eCrater for the very same reason. It makes pulling their scams, just that much cheaper.

Buyers beware. NO ONE has your back if you're shopping at eCrater.

modified review This review was modified by nflmvp on October 25 2012 12:32:38 PM

"Do not buy from eCrater.com, you have no consumer protection there, you are at the will of the seller. If they want to take your money and provide you nothing in return, eCrater will not only do nothing, they will IGNORE your pleas completely!

I tried to purchase an Apple TV from a seller on eCrater and the seller charged my account for the purchase, never shipped the purchase, and would not respond to my inquires. What would eCrater do to help resolve the issue? Absolutely nothing.

"Brought some great baseball cards off the site. Merchant Seller, Greenfield 4 Corners, shipped the cards in a quickly manner."

modified review This review was modified by cgibson1201 on June 01 2012 08:26:37 PM

"My order never came.

When I reported it to eCrater they said, "Please visit the PayPal Resolution Center in order to file a dispute with PayPal", which I had already done by the time I received their slow response. I expected an apology, or some help from a thoughtful human-being, or a follow up email to ask if my problem was resolved, but that never happened.

Paypal said "We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your favor." I'm grateful for Paypal, because they were much more responsive and human than eCrater.

I regret trusting eCrater. Now I warn my friends and family not to use them. Be careful when entrusting your money to eCrater merchants.

"Excellent transaction and super-fast shipping"

eCRATER is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eCRATER is not a merchant member
eCRATER does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!