• Rating 8.50/10 168 reviews

eBuyBatteries / eBuyMania / ETECH Products & Marketing is not a merchant member
    eBuyBatteries / eBuyMania / ETECH Products & Marketing does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • eBuyBatteries / eBuyMania / ETECH Products & Marketing contact information

• Address: eBuyBatteriesP.O. BOX 1390Temple City, CA 91780
    • Contact: info@ebuybatteries.com
    • Business Hours: Monday thru Friday -- 9:30AM - 5:30PM Pacific Time
    • Fax: 1-781-823-8947

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Excellent service and speed. Made payment Wednesday evening and my AC adapter arrived Monday morning (from the west coast to the east coast). The iTEKIRO AC adapter is working great with my netbook. Thanks guys!!!"

"Shipped promptly and received adapter in a few days. Power cord didn't seat well into adapter. I contacted customer service and they promptly shipped a replacement power cord that fits well. I'm very satisfied with the customer friendliness that was demonstrated in resolving the matter at hand. "

"DON'T TRUST THEIR REVIEWS! eBuyBatteries sells an AC adapter that has a basic design flaw... but what's worse is that the product had five stars on their website. And now I know why: they failed to publish my own negative reviews twice! Because of this I do not recommend trusting this company. (They blame it on their "outsourced" review management)
The adapter comes with a detachable L-shaped plug that refuses to stay together. The company did happily replace the plug once, but the new one was just as bad. Ultimately, after much complaining, they refunded half of my purchase price. But I can tell you that it took MUCH too much work to deal with this.
Don't trust their reviews.

"The good thing is I received the battery quickly, however, it was the wrong one. My order was for an Acer ICONIA TAB A200. I really want the correct charger. Return label would be nice! SN XEH8QPN001 (TABLET)I am 67 years old and need help."

" I bought canon camera extended life batteries and they would not charge. Emails to the company got no respond until I threatened to send negative reviews, then I got a return authorization. I have since returned the batteries but 3 months have gone by and I have no refund or replacement.
Update: The company contacted me immediately upon my posting this review. They did refund my money under ETCH products.
I did not recognize the name and they did not email a confirmation. So I have been stewing for nothing.

"So the battery I ordered finally came today, and I'm ECSTATIC that it ACTUALLY works - with some minor kinks. I've waited two weeks to have my adapter replaced by a new one, with two failed and dysfunctional adapters sent to me in one week from amazon. So again, super excited that eBuyBatteries sent one to me that's actually functional, especially since I'm in a computer heavy field and the type of adapter I need isn't sold in any of the stores I've visited.
The only down side is that 1: FedEx is horrible. And 2: the cord attached to the adapter was wound so tightly that it can affect the charging of the laptop until placed in a certain way. But it's okay for now.
Overall, if I ever need another replacement, eBuyBatteries is the first place I'll recommend and use.

"Excellent service, excellent product."

"The Asus Tablet charging device I ordered arrived in a matter of days and I am delighted! I will do business with eBuyBatteries again - They had what I needed and a very remarkable price. The Geek Squad wanted $100 for such a thing!
I want to count the emails that I was told would come (and they did) as well as the information sent to me as 'direct' contact with the Customer Service - I wish more companies followed such a caring.
Thank you again.

modified review This review was modified by estacey2013 on March 14 2013 12:31:52 PM

"Very nice product, charges quickly. Was shipped very quickly."

"It was just what I needed"

"I will not hesitate to buy from ETECH in the future a very
outstanding company that I heard from other customers.so I purchase an item from them the power bank it ia a great battery.

"I placed my order on the 25th of February and received it via USPS on the 28th of February. The order process was easy and the order was correctly shipped. No problems here."

"Purchase made on Feb. 21 and items arrived in Delaware on Feb 27. Only 6 days from purchase to delivery accross country. Was very surprised and very pleased. Had a question about an item, sent an email requesting help and heard back within hours - answer resolved the question. This was my 1st purchase with eBuyBatteries and I will definitely be a repeat customer."

"Excellent Service; received exactly what I ordered on time and with great communication during the entire transaction!! I really liked that on your shopping form you asked for more information about the ordered product to use as a double check that I was ordering the right item. I will use your service again and recommend it to others. PS Your pricing was also the best."

"I was very happy with the speed of the receipt of what I ordered and it is charging my tablet now. The package came in excellent shape and quickly. I would definitely order again, and mostly like will, as I have a cat who considers ac adapters tasty morsels.

MaryLee Barcena