Stores > eBuyBatteries / eBuyMania / ETECH Products & Marketing

• Business Hours: Monday thru Friday -- 9:30AM - 5:30PM Pacific Time
    • Fax: 1-781-823-8947

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-05-23

Great expertise, great attention to detail & great service!

"We lost the wall adaptor for a Lenovo computer. Even Lenovo couldn't tell us where to buy a replacement--and they gave me incorrect info on the correct specifications to look for. I placed an order with eBuyBatteries. They wrote back before sending what I had (incorrectly) ordered to check what I needed it for. They corrected my error and ordered the right product for me, told me how long it would take to get, then stayed in touch till it arrived. They let me know when they had sent it and later asked how it worked. It works perfectly! I was amazed at the personal service they gave and their care in making sure I got what I needed, not what I imagined would do the trick. An excellent company."

This review was modified by Zamindera on May 23 2016 10:20:21 AM

2015-12-29

"Excellent service that exceeded guarantees !

I accidentally broke the charger tip off of the charger for my ASUS UX501 Laptop.
I looked for a replacement on Amazon and was dismayed at the sizeable number of purchasers that complained that even though the item description for the listed charger claimed that the charger would work with the UX501, upon receipt it turned out NOT to. This same general complaint was lodged against MULTIPLE VENDORS all of whose product descriptions claimed that the particular charger that is listed will work with the ASUS UX501. One unhappy customer said that adding insult to injury, he had to pay the freight to send the unusable charger BACK TO CHINA where it was shipped from !

After seeing the procedures that eBuyBatteries had in place to ENSURE that the correct charger would be shipped for the particular laptop make and model I decided to take the plunge and order from eBuyBatteries.
The ordering instructions say that they usually process and ship orders the same day if the order is received before 12 noon. My order was made mid-afternoon, so after paying for next day service I expected to see the charger in 2 days hence.
To my pleasant surprise, I received the charger the NEXT morning, less than 24 hours after the order was placed !
More importantly, the charger that was shipped is the CORRECT one for my esoteric laptop.

GREAT JOB !

This review was modified by electronicsBuyer251 on December 29 2015 09:52:20 PM

2015-10-22

"Awesome product...quick shipping!!!"

2015-07-02

"High marks!
I bought a replacement AC adapter for my laptop from this vendor and would definitely do business with them and recommend them to anyone for these reasons:
1. The website was clear & easy to use.
2. The adapter came much faster than I expected. The rate I paid for shipping said it could take a week but it came in two days.
3. Their customer service is top-notch. The adapter looks different from the original one and I emailed them about my concerns. They replied in 20 minutes! They even have a chat feature on their site to get an immediate response.
They were a bit more expensive and I had to pay shipping, but I got this adapter to replace another replacement I bought from another company that didn't last even a year before the power cord's plastic covering came apart, leaving exposed wire that snapped in two not long after. The new set-up is much sturdier and covered by warranty.

2015-06-15

"I cannot believe the fast speed of getting my order. I placed an order on Tuesday and I received it in Saturday. I received the correct item I ordered. I am extremely happy with placing my order with eBuyBatteries. "

2014-04-12

"Incredibly fast delivery, ordered late Monday night and power supply was in my mailbox by Wednesday afternoon, and was a perfect replacement for the original unit. Couldn't be happier and will order from the company again."

This review was modified by gnighswonger on April 12 2014 05:31:59 PM

2014-03-28

"Ordered a power supply adapter for my son's ASUS N50v laptop on Saturday knowing they could not fill the order until the coming Monday. Received an acknowledgement of my order right away and another on Monday when they shipped. Was told it could take between 5 and 7 business days to arrive but was very surprised that my son received it (he and I live in different cities) on Wednesday, just two days later!! He has since tried the power adapter and it works perfectly. EBuyBatteries kept me well informed, even providing the tracking number after shipping. I'm very happy with this purchase and will definitely do business with them again! Thanks to the staff at eBuyBatteries - I appreciate your commitment to your customers. :)"

2014-02-03

"Excellent service and speed. Made payment Wednesday evening and my AC adapter arrived Monday morning (from the west coast to the east coast). The iTEKIRO AC adapter is working great with my netbook. Thanks guys!!!"

2014-01-13

"Shipped promptly and received adapter in a few days. Power cord didn't seat well into adapter. I contacted customer service and they promptly shipped a replacement power cord that fits well. I'm very satisfied with the customer friendliness that was demonstrated in resolving the matter at hand. "

2013-12-18

"DON'T TRUST THEIR REVIEWS! eBuyBatteries sells an AC adapter that has a basic design flaw... but what's worse is that the product had five stars on their website. And now I know why: they failed to publish my own negative reviews twice! Because of this I do not recommend trusting this company. (They blame it on their "outsourced" review management)
The adapter comes with a detachable L-shaped plug that refuses to stay together. The company did happily replace the plug once, but the new one was just as bad. Ultimately, after much complaining, they refunded half of my purchase price. But I can tell you that it took MUCH too much work to deal with this.
Don't trust their reviews.

2013-09-09

"The good thing is I received the battery quickly, however, it was the wrong one. My order was for an Acer ICONIA TAB A200. I really want the correct charger. Return label would be nice! SN XEH8QPN001 (TABLET)I am 67 years old and need help."

2013-06-14

" I bought canon camera extended life batteries and they would not charge. Emails to the company got no respond until I threatened to send negative reviews, then I got a return authorization. I have since returned the batteries but 3 months have gone by and I have no refund or replacement.
Update: The company contacted me immediately upon my posting this review. They did refund my money under ETCH products.
I did not recognize the name and they did not email a confirmation. So I have been stewing for nothing.

2013-05-01

"So the battery I ordered finally came today, and I'm ECSTATIC that it ACTUALLY works - with some minor kinks. I've waited two weeks to have my adapter replaced by a new one, with two failed and dysfunctional adapters sent to me in one week from amazon. So again, super excited that eBuyBatteries sent one to me that's actually functional, especially since I'm in a computer heavy field and the type of adapter I need isn't sold in any of the stores I've visited.
The only down side is that 1: FedEx is horrible. And 2: the cord attached to the adapter was wound so tightly that it can affect the charging of the laptop until placed in a certain way. But it's okay for now.
Overall, if I ever need another replacement, eBuyBatteries is the first place I'll recommend and use.

2013-03-20

"Excellent service, excellent product."

2013-03-14

"The Asus Tablet charging device I ordered arrived in a matter of days and I am delighted! I will do business with eBuyBatteries again - They had what I needed and a very remarkable price. The Geek Squad wanted $100 for such a thing!
I want to count the emails that I was told would come (and they did) as well as the information sent to me as 'direct' contact with the Customer Service - I wish more companies followed such a caring.
Thank you again.

This review was modified by estacey2013 on March 14 2013 12:31:52 PM

Share eBuyBatteries / eBuyMania / ETECH Products & Marketing's store rating

eBuyBatteries / eBuyMania / ETECH Products & Marketing is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eBuyBatteries / eBuyMania / ETECH Products & Marketing is not a merchant member
eBuyBatteries / eBuyMania / ETECH Products & Marketing does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!