Product & services pricing Rating 2.17/10 2.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.18/10 2.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.08/10 1.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.98/10 1.98/10

"I ordered a battery from the seller surplusamps which was listed as new factory seconds. It arrived and was useless. it was destroyed inside. I left negative feedback and contacted the seller and got a £50 partial refund. I checked again and my negative feedback disappeared! Customer service couldn't tell me why the feedback vanished! There was no swearing in it. I contacted customer service live chat and the guy there called alvin cut me off as I was typing! "

"Buyer hasn't paid, and they won't let me do an unpaid item case. Now I've paid a fee for a supposedly free promotion and have profited off of nothing!"

"I love eBay for Rainbow Brite collectibles. I also use it to sell books, especially textbooks. eBay makes it easy to communicate with other users and has great policies to keep users protected."

"Pathetic site...nonsense..never help to exchange or return things.... they say something and send something.... smartly write everything good good and send worst they have.... just "PATHETIC" site with Worst services ever and ever.
don't buy anything from seller cellular411....they give worst of worst things.

modified review This review was modified by sulekhamalik06 on July 23 2014 09:40:55 PM

"Stay away from eBay!!!! I have now boycotted them as a loyal buyer for over 10 years and a seller for 5 years. The are not what they started out to be a place for the little guy to make a buck cleaning out the closet or start a small business As a seller and a buyer it is not worth the frustration. The communication is non existent. They had down decisions with no reason like they are judge, jury and executioner. And on top of that they are nickel and diming sellers eating away at any profit you might have. Their preference is definitely for the corporate stores selling on there site. I have now moved to Amazon and eBid."

modified review This review was modified by atyourservice on July 19 2014 06:00:14 PM

"After buying and selling on eBay for 15 years involving 60 transactions with 100% positive feedback I'm told that I have been put into a "Funds Availability" program. This is a program that allows eBay to hold ones money for weeks at a time. That translates to 100's of millions of dollars being held in eBay's coffers while eBay makes money on the results it's customers transactions! Conservatively speaking if eBay's customers generate 300 mil in transactions a week @ 1% interest would add $156 Million free and clear dollars generated by it's customers to eBay's coffers. Adding to the scam is the lack of customer service and severe limitations displayed by anyone answering the telephone on eBay's behalf is meant to frustrate it's customer so that you give up. In the meanwhile they stand by smiling as their net worth skyrockets! I use to really enjoy buying and selling on eBay but it's unscrupulous campaign to line it's pockets with loyal customers money has caused me to look elsewhere for honest sites with moral backbones. How sad. "

modified review This review was modified by g8kepr9 on July 16 2014 05:45:19 PM

"eBay sucks..only why im shopping on it is to find deals..just make sure to buy items from good seller and make sure it has some kind of return policy or some kind of warranty that comes with the item you buy from.."

modified review This review was modified by amansreview on July 25 2014 06:25:37 PM

"I have ordered a item and it is delayed by 10 days. There is no action taken or either processed for the same item. Major competitors are very good in delivering items sending the information and tracking system. Indian retail market giant Flipkart, Myntra , Amazon are providing the better service.

This worst service i have seen in my entire online shopping in terms of sending information, tracking the item, customer support whatever it is, there are no words for naming it.

"Never use this site!!! I am sick of paying out of pocket and them taking too many fees even out of the cost to ship. Worst of all you have to wait over 21 days to get your money and then the fees are too much for even putting an effort into the packaging and shipping etc. I am going back to the easy garage style cash on hand no fee required transactions. Oh, not to mention paypal takes a chunck of your cash as well."

"EBay itself has the WORST Customer Service I have encountered on the internet. I recently purchased an item and needed to send the Seller details about the item in order to have it made. I sent these via the message response on EBay and got an Unsent Error message from EBay saying that I could not send this information due to their "Privacy Policy". I also could not get the Sellers Email or information to contact them directly, because , again it violated EBays "Privacy Policy". Tried to use their Customer Feedback and they don't allow you to give feedback about EBay - only their Sellers and Buyers! I wasted an hour trying to find a way to contact EBay and never found one. The Seller and I were both extremely frustrated by EBay. They refused to respond to any email replies to their Sales notices. EBay Customer Service is deplorable. I am now going direct to Seller's websites or through Amazon form now on. EBay has made their process impossible, difficult and extremely time consuming. They need new leadership or a complete overhaul of their Customer Service!!! Until then - Avoid them like the Plague!!! J F Kasper"

modified review This review was modified by JFKasper on July 11 2014 03:48:40 PM

"Blackberry Z10 Black Smartphone (151337100471)
Rs: 14,984.00

www.Ebay.in

Name – The Electronic Store
Tel - 18602661111
email - tesessar1@gmail.com

Paid via: PaisaPay

Ebay never responds. neither the seller responds.
very unhappy with the purchase.
Just waiting for the money/item back from them, then this is the last purchase of my life from EBAY.

will tell all my friends to stay very very far from ebay.

i had ordered this item on 29th June, even on 9th of July, no proper communication from ebay. whenever i call, they will say, we will ship product in next 24 to 48 hours. If they did not have the product, why was the order taken in first place.
This is not the right way to treat customers who are willing to pay 15K just by trusting them and then waiting for their mercy to give the product or refund or call and tell what is the status.

have called ebay so many times, sent multiple mails/msgs. Not even bothered to call back once and update on the delay of shipment and cancellation or refund. Waiting for item/money like an idiot.
Made a big fool of me. I could have ordered same item from Amazon for same price. Now prices have gone high.
May be this is the reason ebay is not supplying. They will cancel the product and sell it on higher price and at the same time they have earned interest on the money i credited to their account.
Big frauds. will post same review all over: facebook, twitter, linkdin, and where ever I can.

A let down customer.

"I ordered a rechargeable battery which was sent to me from a third party called Delano Laz in Markham, Ontario, Canada. The order was money back guarantee. The price of the item plus shipping and handling was US$11.66, not in Canadian $ although both vendor and the buyer are located in Canada. I found that the battery was defective. Upon inquiry, I found that in order to have a reimbursement, I had to return the item with a mail service that provides a tracking number at my own cost. That will almost cost me the price I was charged for the battery plus shipping and handling. So, they send you junk, if you are not happy, you pay to ship it back at your cost. You end up to be the loser anyway. My recommendation: Stay away from eBay."

"Go with amazon or craigslist. EBay holds your money for up to 24 days, 21 days held by eBay and 3 to 7 days for papal to give you your money. Sellers have no rights or considerations, and buyers who do not pay are permitted to keep buying without paying. Enough is enough....I fully trust amazon or you cant go wrong with cash on Craigslist"

"After selling and buying for many years on Ebay. I am totally upset with policies and practices which include increasing fees. Even fees on shipping, which I am not sure when that started but it totally unfair. First they calculate the shipping cost, and the seller loses money.

When there is a dispute by a buyer they immediate pulls funds from your paypal account, which may include your checking account even if the buyer's argument is unfounded.

No other merchant on this planet gets so much for doing so little.

"NO SELLER SUPPORT. Bend over, smile and hand them the soap, cause here it comes.
After listing AND SELLING eight items, I was paid on only two items. Ebay however charged me in full for the listing fees. Also, I do not get a refund of my listing and seller fees. I get a "Credit/voucher/coupon" that is only good toward future listing fees. I cannot make purchases with this credit. I will never list again with Ebay after all the frustration of trying to collect, having buyers laugh at my attempts to get them to pay after they sniped items away from legit buyers.
I paid $180.19 in fees, but in reality, after my "credits" for non payment, my actual fees were only $78.80 leaving me $101.39 poorer for using Ebay.
I spent 30 minutes today being told that I could not possibly get my money back, but they had processed a credit toward my account. Then I was told it was a voucher, then a coupon. I never had to pay in advance for a coupon before. This is the fifth such call I made about this one purchase.
Last Straw was this.
Wyocountry claimed that the sewing machine had tension problems and complained that there was no throat plate. Of course, the machine would not sew without the throat plate, however, when it was returned to me, the throat plate was in the box (thankfully she returned machine in the same box) and I sewed just fine with normal settings and no tension problems. Spindle support was missing as was the sewing needles I had included. I informed her of this and got no response. She claimed that she had an Elna. I guess that is why she purchased the machine, to get some parts.
Ebay has screwed me too. They told me my shipping costs would be refunded, but now they say that never occurs. Also, I do not get a refund of my listing and seller fees. I get a "Credit/voucher/coupon" that is only good toward future listing fees. I will never list again with Ebay. So, I am out $65.87 on a sale I made in good faith.

modified review This review was modified by BBMc on June 18 2014 05:38:07 PM

eBay is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eBay is not a merchant member
eBay does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!