Stores > eBay

Customer service: Rating 0.75/10 0.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.88/10 0.88/10

2016-05-24

A good store!

"Great informational site. Found site while searching to find lost phone. Used the info., phone isn't lost anymore:)"

2016-05-24

EBAY Fraud

"Worst website to do business at. Virtually no seller protection! Attracts fraudsters to the website who in turn use it as a hub for replacement of bad components.
All cases of this sort are resolved in buyers favor.
My experience as a seller and as a buyer has degraded from great 10 years ago to completely dissatisfied now in 2016.
Unpaid item cases along with poor seller protection and no available options other than IC3 to take any steps to recover the funds and prevent fraud make this site unbearable to work with.

This review was modified by alexvlas on May 24 2016 01:04:07 PM

2016-05-23

Ebay make you looser in both ways!

"Can not even place one star for eBay.Completely idiotic customer service and air policy. Sold Sony a57 camera kit with two lenses for $300 .After three weeks buyer broke it and opened return case and eBay make me responsible for that.Charge me $300 and no eBay fee was returned to me,because I' not agreed with them. We bought mink coat for wife and seller sent us not repairable coat . But on his listing was "excellent" condition! And again eBay took no our side and we are lost our money again!
Do not use eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This review was modified by belbus on May 23 2016 04:28:47 PM

2016-05-15

Seller ratings mean nothing

"The condition of sale item was "great condition". I found it to be rusted and major part did not work. I tried to resolve this issue with seller. I was offered $25 back on a $90 purchase. Final. I took it and then entered my review of sellers actions. EBay was unhappy that I accepted the settlement and then posted a bad review. They removed the review. The con man gets to keep a good record and swindle his next victims. No one hears he is scam artist."

This review was modified by DanielOO3 on May 15 2016 03:25:08 PM

2016-05-10

Never Shop Anything from Ebay- Hilarious & Pathetic Experience

"Hey Guyz Never Shop from eBay, it is selling fake & duplicate products which offers cheap quality.

Recently I bought a 32 GB Memory Card from eBay India I paid online on 16 April because there was no Cash On Delivery available, it was showing expected delivery till 21 April & Last date (Maximum Time) 27 April 2016, On 17 April I got a confirmation message about shipping of product by DTDC courier, when I didn't get product till 23 I tried to contact these people they people again assured me that you will get till 27 april anyhow, I drop mails and kept regular touch with on FB page at https://goo.gl/IAA6YU always they people said we are checking your issue more than 7 days when I didn't get any solution & last date was also passed I contacted them again but they bloody people have just learned a line sorry for inconvenience we are working on your issue, like these kind bullshit excuses they have given and finally product came on 3 May 2016 (6 days after the last date), I thought leave it at least I got my product perhaps they might have some confusion or something mess, but as I was already reached on the heights of irritation & frustration from these people, as I opened the packet I found it is looking like Fake product & when I tried to using it, the product was also not working, showing a message need to format this device but system was unable to format this drive, they people have so worst services that you'll need to hold their calls for 30 minutes & after that your call will be disconnected automatically. I have decided to teach them a lesson. I have used other online portals as well like Amazon India, Flipkart, Snapdeal and many more but believe me eBay India is the worst company I have ever found, no support, no customer services, I suggest you all my friends that never shop from eBay, these people are doing fraud with us. To teach them a lesson plz do share this.

This review was modified by rajmudg_01 on May 10 2016 12:39:43 AM

2016-05-08

SELLER'S BEWARE!

"SELLERS BEWARE! Ebay only protects the buyer! They help the buyer steal from you at your expense! We have lost $1700.00. we sold an item $4900.00 and paid $650.00 to insure it. the buyer said he is missing a part. (liarbuyer). we watched the ups guy pack the box and all item where in the box. ebay has no help for the seller. we must pay another $650.00 to get it returned and now its missing a $400.00 part. ebay also said they will be no help if i receive it back and i ' m missing more parts. ebay has false advertising on the nonreturnable items. If you are a criminal ebay is the easiest way to steal. ebay helps criminals with lack of support for the seller. shame on ebay you are just as much of a criminal. "

2016-05-07

Not Customer Services at all

"Ebay took seller's side after I received a wrong item and the seller stopped talking to me. People who picked up the phone (supposedly supervisors) didn't speak english and were from overseas. Other supervisor talked as a robot, didn't care what I was saying, only concern about the script he was reading. Very frustrating experience. "

2016-05-04

Beware of seller Desertgirl17 on eBay! Do not buy from her.

"The seller sells counterfeit, replica, used items described as new. Ebay seller Desertgirl17 harassed and threatened me by phone, email, and messages. The seller is a pathological liar and lunatic so buyers beware!

2016-05-02

Use ebay money back guarantee for any problem with atlantamart2005

"atlantamart2005 communication is nice but dishonest. DO NOT TRUST atlantamart2005. I never received what I ordered so they said they refunded it to Paypal but Paypal did not receive the refund. I waited months because I stupidly trusted atlantamart2005's ongoing, friendly, polite communication. Unfortunately neither ebay nor paypal can now help resolve this issue -- even though ebay's log shows the atlantamart2005 tracking number never reached the United States. You should use ebay to resolve any problem with atlantamart2005."

This review was modified by Bartster on May 02 2016 04:40:35 PM

2016-04-27

Beware of Shopdeal14 on ebay! Do not buy from them!

"They say they accept returns, but if you return the item, they will first tell you they received it and are sending a new one, then will say they never got it. They will stall you past the timeframe when you can file a legit complaint. I filed a complaint to both paypal and ebay about this vendor after seeing a discussion on facebook this year that other people had been ripped off. Even though I can't get my money back, I hope no one else loses money to them. They are out of India and should not be allowed to do business in this country. "

This review was modified by herbalola on April 27 2016 07:20:12 AM

2016-04-25

Avoid selling your stuff on ebay

"As a seller you are basically in a position to get screwed by eBay and buyers at any point. I for instance sold and item and marked it as non refundable and a month of after getting paid the customer opened a claim on the item being damaged, which was sent in mint conditon and Ebay overrided my denial of the refund and charged me the full amount and a $50 fee as well as shipping and handling for the return. After 2 hours on the phone disputing these charges I was told "Sorry sir this is life so you better get used to it". My item was returnwd damaged and i was advised to purchase sellers insurance in case this happened again. Their customer service is a joke and if you buy anything from ebay you are basically guaranteed to get your money back, regardless if whether or not the person damages it and decides to return it. "

This review was modified by dcontreras6 on April 25 2016 10:21:39 PM

2016-04-25

Crappy service by ebay

"Totally Crappy service by ebay. Placeed the order on 18/04/2016. Order is yet not shipped. Was able to raise a claum after 7 days instead of promised 5. They are asking for 20 more days to resolve this request. So i will have to sit gir a month just to get my refund confirmation. Never ever shopping on this site. If the seller us not good you are finished,, you are not going ti get your money back. Wait time of cust service is min 40 mun. "

This review was modified by Varjawand on April 25 2016 09:30:04 PM

2016-04-20

DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM EBAY.

"I have been seriously shocked about the website's response. I SERIOUSLY emphasis on it again DO NOT purchase anything from it. They always do Fake Promises and will always turn your head about the Company policies. Dont ever purchase anything on Ebay.

Best Websites for Purchasing!

Clothes- Myntra.com
Electronics - Amazon.in
Appliances- Flipkart.com

Dont ever go for Ebay.

This review was modified by Anmoll99 on April 20 2016 07:07:35 AM

2016-04-20

Thieves!!

"I made a purchase from newcandy789 using eBay. The item was never received even thought it shows as received. I requested a replacement and the seller refused and and eBay refused to abide their Money Back Guarantees. I left a feedback on the sellers account and it was deleted by eBay. As soon as I received the rest of the items that i have ordered I will be deleting my eBay account and I will never use them again. There was a reason why I used Amazon for several years with out looking at eBay but i decided to give them another chance. But they stole my money. "

2016-04-18

duplicate product

"I received a bl53c battery from ebay on 15th march which was not working. I raised a claim the very next day and after multiple attempts they said that the battery is in manufacturing warranty and the service center can only replace it. if not then they need a written note on invoice from service center after which they will refund the money. On 24th march I sent a written note of service center which say the battery is duplicate on paisapaydocs@ebay.com. also approved by seller of ebay. still waiting for refund. they gave me service request number twice saying wait for 72 hours but nothing happened yet. I sill calling and following up with them…
No Refund No Call from ebay
service request number: 1_71320453629 on 7th April. I had a conversation with ebay on 7th again and they said that the claim will reopen in 48 hours. NO RESPONSE YET
service request number: 1_71689815841 on 12th April. Ebay said will reopen and you will receive a call on 14th april NO RESPONSE YET

EMAIL RECEIVED FROM SELLER:
Dear customer
we tried to reverse pick the item , but at present is is not possible, so i request you pls send back to below address, once we receive we will issue replacement or refund as per your choice

AMIT KUMAR
INFRONT OF VICCKY HOTEL, 4th FLOOR,C/O- RAJ KUMAR
NEAR BANK OF INDIA ,JAMAL ROAD
PATNA BR 800020
India, mob 9709202314

after sending back pls reply us with tracking no, once we receive your refund will be processed and it will be visible in 7-21 days after in statement.
--------------------------------

Why would I do these things?I am at delhi, why I need to courier the battery to patna? Who will give me the money for cornier? I bought item from Ebay store. Ebay is responsible for any kind of defect. Why I need to contact seller or manufacturer.

Claim ID: 1803139
PaisaPay ID: 42131275910
Item Number: 171851639751

This review was modified by upasanadabas on April 18 2016 11:45:12 PM

Share eBay's store rating

eBay is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eBay is not a merchant member
eBay does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!