Stores > eBay

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.74/10 1.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.19/10 1.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.47/10 1.47/10

2016-04-27

Beware of Shopdeal14 on ebay! Do not buy from them!

"They say they accept returns, but if you return the item, they will first tell you they received it and are sending a new one, then will say they never got it. They will stall you past the timeframe when you can file a legit complaint. I filed a complaint to both paypal and ebay about this vendor after seeing a discussion on facebook this year that other people had been ripped off. Even though I can't get my money back, I hope no one else loses money to them. They are out of India and should not be allowed to do business in this country. "

This review was modified by herbalola on April 27 2016 07:20:12 AM

2016-04-25

Avoid selling your stuff on ebay

"As a seller you are basically in a position to get screwed by eBay and buyers at any point. I for instance sold and item and marked it as non refundable and a month of after getting paid the customer opened a claim on the item being damaged, which was sent in mint conditon and Ebay overrided my denial of the refund and charged me the full amount and a $50 fee as well as shipping and handling for the return. After 2 hours on the phone disputing these charges I was told "Sorry sir this is life so you better get used to it". My item was returnwd damaged and i was advised to purchase sellers insurance in case this happened again. Their customer service is a joke and if you buy anything from ebay you are basically guaranteed to get your money back, regardless if whether or not the person damages it and decides to return it. "

This review was modified by dcontreras6 on April 25 2016 10:21:39 PM

2016-04-25

Crappy service by ebay

"Totally Crappy service by ebay. Placeed the order on 18/04/2016. Order is yet not shipped. Was able to raise a claum after 7 days instead of promised 5. They are asking for 20 more days to resolve this request. So i will have to sit gir a month just to get my refund confirmation. Never ever shopping on this site. If the seller us not good you are finished,, you are not going ti get your money back. Wait time of cust service is min 40 mun. "

This review was modified by Varjawand on April 25 2016 09:30:04 PM

2016-04-20

DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM EBAY.

"I have been seriously shocked about the website's response. I SERIOUSLY emphasis on it again DO NOT purchase anything from it. They always do Fake Promises and will always turn your head about the Company policies. Dont ever purchase anything on Ebay.

Best Websites for Purchasing!

Clothes- Myntra.com
Electronics - Amazon.in
Appliances- Flipkart.com

Dont ever go for Ebay.

This review was modified by Anmoll99 on April 20 2016 07:07:35 AM

2016-04-20

Thieves!!

"I made a purchase from newcandy789 using eBay. The item was never received even thought it shows as received. I requested a replacement and the seller refused and and eBay refused to abide their Money Back Guarantees. I left a feedback on the sellers account and it was deleted by eBay. As soon as I received the rest of the items that i have ordered I will be deleting my eBay account and I will never use them again. There was a reason why I used Amazon for several years with out looking at eBay but i decided to give them another chance. But they stole my money. "

duplicate product

"I received a bl53c battery from ebay on 15th march which was not working. I raised a claim the very next day and after multiple attempts they said that the battery is in manufacturing warranty and the service center can only replace it. if not then they need a written note on invoice from service center after which they will refund the money. On 24th march I sent a written note of service center which say the battery is duplicate on paisapaydocs@ebay.com. also approved by seller of ebay. still waiting for refund. they gave me service request number twice saying wait for 72 hours but nothing happened yet. I sill calling and following up with them…
No Refund No Call from ebay
service request number: 1_71320453629 on 7th April. I had a conversation with ebay on 7th again and they said that the claim will reopen in 48 hours. NO RESPONSE YET
service request number: 1_71689815841 on 12th April. Ebay said will reopen and you will receive a call on 14th april NO RESPONSE YET

EMAIL RECEIVED FROM SELLER:
Dear customer
we tried to reverse pick the item , but at present is is not possible, so i request you pls send back to below address, once we receive we will issue replacement or refund as per your choice

AMIT KUMAR
INFRONT OF VICCKY HOTEL, 4th FLOOR,C/O- RAJ KUMAR
NEAR BANK OF INDIA ,JAMAL ROAD
PATNA BR 800020
India, mob 9709202314

after sending back pls reply us with tracking no, once we receive your refund will be processed and it will be visible in 7-21 days after in statement.
--------------------------------

Why would I do these things?I am at delhi, why I need to courier the battery to patna? Who will give me the money for cornier? I bought item from Ebay store. Ebay is responsible for any kind of defect. Why I need to contact seller or manufacturer.

Claim ID: 1803139
PaisaPay ID: 42131275910
Item Number: 171851639751

This review was modified by upasanadabas on April 18 2016 11:45:12 PM

Stick to making money

"If you are a Trump fan, delete anything ebay. The owners are more liberal than Hollywood stars in a gay parade. The President gave a hundred k to help defeat Trump. Ebay ****."

This review was modified by Bluecon777 on April 18 2016 08:42:30 PM

Never ever

"I have shopped on this site and never again will i be!!!! Twice i ordered frim ebay and first time the sleer did not ship on expected date, and purchase came way after it was wxpected. Second time i purchased the seller did not have my address right, i thought it was my mess up, but my confirmation had all of the right address and name. Will never advise ppl to buy feom sight ever!!!!!"

This review was modified by Jreyno318 on April 18 2016 04:58:53 PM

2016-04-17

thieves and useless customer service

"i purchased some items and my ebay invoice came out to around $5 (i used a $100 ebay gift card towards the purchase, invoice total was around $5). i paid using paypal. a couple of days later i checked my credit card statement and paypal charged me $20.. i called paypal and ebay. ebay says it's a paypal problem. paypal says it's an ebay problem.. their customer service is useless.."

2016-04-14

Avoid This Terrible Service

"I am avoiding them at all cost! I purchased a Nexus 6 unlocked for my son. It never worked properly when it came to calls. I also purchase a warranty for 2 years on top. We were not sure if it was the device itself, the apps he installed or using the wrong account. I tried to be diligent about it and check everything before returning, assuming they would stand behind it. They failed. Their dispute resolution did not help. Their agent wrote down that I wanted a warranty, which was incorrect. Then I tried to email them the correction, they said it had already been decided. Then I told them of their error, they said I could appeal only to reply that their was no new information? Really, screw them!!!"

2016-04-08

ebay is double dipping on their fees

"Ebay is charging a 10% final value fee on ALL shipping costs,i called them to complain and they said they added that fee because sellers are over charging on shipping,so I said by charging a final value fee that fixes everything?,they are double dipping it just means more money in ebays pocket.i lost money on shipping and cost me more money on most of my items to ship them to the buyer.shame on ebay go on better sites or apps most or some don't even charge you."

This review was modified by johnm1972 on April 08 2016 03:08:13 PM

2016-04-05

warning do not believe ebay lies.fraudsters

"Do not buy as guest.they don't have your backand you can't track it and incompetent staff don't have a clue.you will be disappointed when you don't receive your purchase and get several different lies on what to do..I even had a couple of emails that were unable to be received by customer support on customer support page.the message said.they were unable to get it and that I should email customer support..hello.also after receiving and sending8 emails to support which they missedthe point and informed me not to buy as guest and to be a registered member which I was if they read my emails or had an iq.after putting every bit of information they gave and asked for for third time in it I sent it only to receive email saying address had changed.only went ahead as guest as their second rate loggin site wouldn't except my details.illigitimate lying criminals.staff in support should try a career in window cleaning with their tonguesstill waiting to open dispute as they have given 3 different directions all incorrect thieving lying muppets.this doesn't reflect all sellers capabillities but ebays lack of abillity and support"

This review was modified by johnnyd13 on April 05 2016 03:21:26 PM

2016-04-04

AWFUL SELLING EXPERIENCE

"I sold an iPhone 6 on eBay, which i was scammed to ship out. Both eBay and paypal emails were sent to me using emails that LOOKED exactly like theirs. Turns out it wasn't them, and eBay was NO HELP AT ALL. I just lost $500 and they couldn't care less. When i called last week it had seemed like the problem had been resolved and that they would refund me, but it turns out that they weren't going to. and the guy i had spoken to was spouting crap the entire time i spoke to him. Extremely disappointing to know that i had to call eBay 5 times in order to get someone who was actually willing to explain things properly to me, and in the end, i still lost my money because eBay wont do anything about scammers. Even though their eBay system DID say i had been paid. "

This review was modified by valecham on April 04 2016 07:18:08 AM

2016-04-02

I'll never use ebay again

" they didn't refund my money for an item that I bought and I never received I contacted the seller and them and they didn't send me my refund tracking information was unclear didn't say my address the address that I always provide I use to buy things in internet before and this never happened to me before with wayfair ,choxi,wish,amazon,and also ebay ,and this never happened to me before,the seller x-a electronic and ebay didn't refund my money,I have called all the usps office and nobody has an answer about my package,According to the tracking information it was delivered in a mailbox but don't specified where and also it doesn't say my address I never received and usps's notification and they doesn't have any information about my package.I wrote to the seller and to ebay about this and ebay said they would refund my money if the seller don't give a solution.the seller never sent me back my money and ebay closed my case denying give me the refund that they promised,I paid for something that I never received and they just closed my case and kept my money for them. The tracking information say it was delivered to somewhere on Wednesday and Today is Saturday. So where is my money or the item that I bought I just filled out a form,I told to a friend about this and she told me she had this similar experience once and was the last time that she used ebay in her's tracking information said it was delivered at a porch ,she said what porch ?,she never received any notice from the mail carrier neither usps office just like me and when she contacted ebay and the seller they also didn't give her the refund and closed her case she contacted the same legal place for denouncing theft on internet and advised me to do the same with the authority of internet service protection against internet crime and theft."

This review was modified by Dianelys on April 02 2016 05:15:11 PM

2016-04-01

WARNING!!!!

"I ordered a product on eBay and Never received it. I followed all of eBay's procedures to receive a refund for my money ($55.76, USD). I was even told by one eBay representative to file a police report and my money would be refunded. I told her that had already been done; it turns out she had told me an absolute lie. PLEASE DONT BUY ON EBAY."

This review was modified by MadyJ on April 01 2016 09:52:19 AM

Share eBay's store rating

eBay is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eBay is not a merchant member
eBay does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!