Stores > eBay

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.07/10 2.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.02/10 3.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.30/10 1.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.85/10 1.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review eBay by clicking a star below.
2017-05-23

Always had a great experience.

"Buying and selling on eBay has always been great. It's my go-to place for selling my old stuff, as well as buying new stuff. Any issues (late payments, returns etc) haven't been problematic at all!"

2017-05-23

Ebay ****

"Having been selling on ebay for a while, the experience for sellers AND buyers is very poor. Despite using paypal for payments the 2 companies have seperated. The issue i have with ebay is their very strict rules for buyers and sellers. They milk sellers on ebay fees for every single item just because they can . I hope they're will be another platform to sell so i can move away from ebay. They ****!"

2017-05-22

Hit and miss

"EBay is a great platform for sellers, buyers shall be cautious with and where from they purchase things."

2017-05-21

amzon

"ebay is a bad website the sellers are horrible they wont ship silk saree from Assam India to Tamil Nadu India"

2017-05-21

Ebay support team useless!!!

"I bought phone. Seller not want waiting for money from PayPal. Told me. Not send phone and not want refund. Reported to Ebay team (and nothing) after weeks. Opened case. Seller send fake refund. 12.05.2017 paypal let me know refund wasn't successful. Escalate case and try contact with eBay team. They told me after 2 hours I should receive refund. We have now 21.05 and 5 conversation behind with eBay. Everyone lie. All the time. 2 hours or 3 to 5 days because high value purchase. No more. Thank you eBay you lost another customer. "

2017-05-17

Easy to get scammed avoid eBay

"Got scammed and eBay did nothing "

2017-05-16

Why i bought a stealth ebay from auction essistance thanks to eBay

"I have been kicked from eBay 1 year ago with no chance of appeal. Amazon has made it where sellers are on the losing end when it comes to disputes and any issues where buyers can take advantage.
Countless emails and phone calls were made to eBay to demand on why I had no appeal. I had all evidence that many of the buyers were fraudulent and ripped me off by sending me a different product back in order to prove to eBay their end was fulfilled.
With no success on an appeal, this was the last of it. I had no way of making money since eBay consisted over 50% of total income.
They left me no choice, but I had to go rogue and sell again. Whether eBay likes it or not, they created this route for their unjust ways of handling fraud towards sellers.
Going stealth from what is listed at Auction Essistance consists of opening another account; however, I have a business and have employees to operate these accounts whether eBay likes it or not.

2017-05-10

Awful company, don't ever use

"Customer services in the dark ages. No regulation and no way or sorting anything out. Poor website with dated functionality."

2017-05-01

EBAY = GREEDY, DISHONEST, CORRUPT SCAMMERS!

"DO NOT BUY OR SELL ON EBAY. THEY DO NOT BACK UP THEIR HIGHLY TOUTED 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. I RETURNED AN ITEM WITH PROOF OF DELIVERY AND THEY REFUSED TO REFUND. THEY SIDED WITH DISHONEST, CROOKED SELLER WITH BAD FEEDBACK WHO THEY MAKE $ OFF OF INSTEAD OF ME, THE INNOCENT BUYER. THEY WILL BE NICE TO YOU ON THE PHONE, BUT THEY DO NOT CARE, DESPITE ALL OF THE PROMISES THEY MAKE. YOU WILL NEVER SEE A DIME FROM THEM. "

2017-04-27

EBAY Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away

"STAY AWAY FROM EBAY TRUST ME THEY WILL DESTROY YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR LIFE.

2017-04-27

Worst customer service in the world

"For such a big company it is ridiculous that they make it impossible to contact a human being. There is no email, live chat or phone numbers. All the give you is links to canned responses. Frustrating!!"

2017-04-25

"Love that you can find about anything here and they got good deals "

Kiroh's Avatar

The North
2017-04-17

Pretty decent experience

"Hey, My experience with eBay has been pretty good, i've bought several items from the site and the delivery time is pretty good with the fact that some of them are travelling pretty far.
The prices are also pretty good for most of it.
I descided to give it four stars since the website could be cleaned up a bit and incase i've missed something

2017-04-16

No protection from buyers bilking system

"Fraudulent buyers profit at sellers' expense."

2017-04-14

Horrible expirience

"This is being stressing me out so much .
This costumer send me the wrong frames , i print the return label and called sameone to help me to bring them to the lobby so ups can pick them up . Ups pick the frames and brought it back to my lobby 3 times . So i payd a handy man when to the post office and brought the frames my self , they didnt take the packages as it was too heavy they send me to another ups and the same ting happen again !!!
So i wrote many emails and still you send the wrong Returning label as this frames are very big and heavy and ups wont pick them up , this is a real nightmare this boxis are in my apartment and i can not moved them as they are too heavy .
I spend money with a handy man and my energy going to ups many times !!! Horrible costumer service And the seller never answer to any of my messages

Share eBay's store rating

eBay is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eBay is not a merchant member
eBay does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!