Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.91/10 1.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.91/10 0.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.12/10 1.12/10

"Review of Selling on eBay October 27, 2014
Did a salesman once harm you in your childhood? Other than psychological disorders, I cannot understand why you are being so uncooperative to those who pay your salary. You are such a lousy business partner that many of your sellers have left and they continue to leave in hoards. The only reason some are staying is that they are as disturbed as you and need the punishment. Others are riding the wave out due to their investment and will probably end up being expelled by you for just doing a fine job selling. Your only advantage of having the most recognized site will no longer be sufficient with so few sellers. Self-destruction is evidently a natural tendency of yours, another sign of psychological imbalance.
I no longer want your free automatic re-listings because your continuous changes are devastating to my time resources. They are supposed to be utilized for selling products in a consistent manner, not making unproductive changes to minor aspects in the listings. You are only decreasing my hourly wage and I refuse to pay you any more money to do so. I will find a sane partner, pay them more, and even make more per hour myself.
Good Bye and may you die soon.

P.S. Any possible employee in the future is black-balled if E-bAy is listed on their resume. You have destroyed a great enterprise as well as vast fortunes of stock holders and probably a million of the small sellers. If everyone’s time you have wasted were combined and applied to something magnificent, we could have something as impressive as world peace. You are bad for all of humanity and destructive to those closest to you.

"IESN: e-partsandmore07
Do not buy from. I bought a Processor from him New and he wont provide me any proof of information or paperworks showing that the item is new. I contacted him multiple time and it has been 4-5 days he ignored me. Dont be fool by his feedbacks.
Update- Finally got a message back, Store says that the item was seal but wont show me anything. Next email she said she doesn't wanna do business with a person like me...What i do? All i wanna see is some proof that my item i bought from them was new. Why cant i see that? Anybody can get sealed items and say its new.

modified review This review was modified by Hello Dude on October 27 2014 02:22:03 PM

"Ebay is a joke! I have had 2 issues now and Ebay never listens! My first issue was the first transaction I ever did on Ebay. I sold a blackberry phone and never got paid for it and this company did nothing but delete the buyers page! My second issue is that I just sold a tablet that worked perfectly before I shipped it and the buyer is saying it is defective and doesn't work, they opened a case, and now I have to return the money and will more than likely get my tablet back broken! Ebay did not see the tablet before or after it was sold so how can they say the buyer won the case! it simply says no returns on almost every sellers page! What is the point of that if no one follows it! So now not only will I be out of a good tablet that I'm sure the buyer broke I will also be out of selling it again! I used this tablet maybe 10 times if that. I deleted all my information on it, turned it off, and shipped it. I am a loyal person and this is just very disheartning that no one will listen to me."

"I always have good luck with anything I've ordered from eBay. Recently, with order #281458601779 I received a product thta was better than expected."

modified review This review was modified by Ananda123 on October 22 2014 06:27:24 AM

"I hope enough people see this article about ebay that it will make them think change their minds about ever buying anything from ebay again. Yes this is a company that should no longer exist due to their terrible customer service policy and lies about due refunds to customers. I had purchased a 12 ray sapphire that was no where near as described. This had also happened recently with the seller shipping from Las Vegas to California at $7 for shipping. Wrong item and never got money back! So now, same type of item sent from a different seller but SAME address in Las Vegas. Seller said he wasn't affiliated with Allgems (previous company) even though it shipped from same location. He told me to send item to a certain address in Thiland, so I paid more in shipping and sent it. The U.S.P.S. told me their was no available tracking number for this item and that it could be in customs for 4-6 weeks before seller receives it. All I have now is a useless customs' declaration # paper. Every time I call ebay about it they tell me the case has been escalated and they will transfer me to their Appeals Department ( their highest decision making department). This has happened many times already now where I wait on the phone to be transferred to someone who knows what the hell their doing and my call never gets transferred after waiting anywhere from 15 minutes up to ONE HOUR on two separate occasions. And other times when someone did finally answer my call, I had to star all over again with explaining why I was calling in the first place! You know what I get then right? "We will transfer your call right away" and the same old shit goes on again, getting nowhere. It amazes me that ebay can even legitimately stay in business anymore since they are now a company of nothing more than a bunch of liars and thieves as well as many of the sellers they do business with. All I can say is FUCK EBAY!"

modified review This review was modified by jdogmeatball on October 14 2014 07:03:35 PM

"Now never buy a Product from Ebay ...they have changed all policy and they will cheat you .....I have ordered some item from Ebay and after ordering i feel i need to cancel or change the order but i was sock when eBay told you cannot do either ....When any company in India allowing to cancel the order if item are not shipped then why ebay is not allowing ? what they think ..they can cheat one time not always .and also not to all ..........so i will request you all to please dont buy any product from eBay ..."

modified review This review was modified by rammurti84 on October 14 2014 04:53:59 AM

"After years of sales and a 100% rating, I have now hit a new low on ebay. What used to take a minute (escalating a claim) now takes hours on the phone due to the fact that the site doesn't work anymore. This has become the worst company I have ever dealt with. "

modified review This review was modified by cwaduke23 on October 09 2014 04:43:53 PM

"I recently sold a pair of shoes to a Tali Young in Dover, NH. And she stated that the shoes were smelled of smoke. And eBay is allowing her keep the shoes."

"Terrible am waiting for my case to closed and am done shopping on eBay. I had a terrible experience this last year, bought something , terrible packaging, item arrived damage, then you get harass by seller, plus seller put a hold on the delivery just to delay the refund ebay does not do anything about it. Over a week ago, I bought a 18k earrings, they were clearly MARKED 14K, seller said to return without a return label? Then I contact eBay customer support they rudely said eBay was not providing return labels even if the item was NOT as described???? WTF??? Really??? I know have to pay for the return (losing money for someone else mistake??) You're spending your money buying here on eBay then they not only give you crapy services they also tell you "return it at your own expense" not to count that you're already spending money buying shipping supplies to return their not as described items. this to me it's just throwing money away. I can't wait to have this case closed to be done with eBay and PayPal. Do not shop jewelry online or you'll get scam! "

modified review This review was modified by likeitornotwhocares on October 03 2014 05:12:20 PM

"My ebay purchase was horrible. I order a front bumper lip spoiler from the tuningadvance and got the wrong part.
I tried to email them and call the contact number but no one emailed me back and the number was busy all the time, i must of called at least 10 time .

modified review This review was modified by Ray.M on October 03 2014 04:02:11 PM

"I been a customer of ebay for a long time and have never done nothing wrong! but EBAY is punishing me for something i didnt even Do. So i Said Fine i want to close my account and all of the account in my house hold if we cant do business. i Hate that it had to come to this but it is what it is! I want to close my account with Ebay But they wont let me, i talk a cusomter rep. and a superviser (Nate) and he said that they cant do that! CAN EBAY DO THIS? I read through there poloice it didnt say anything about keeping my account open even tho I want ot close it! i saw on couple post that it will take 30 day but that not what the supperviser told me. He said ("I cant do it because its not my account its EBAY") ForReal ! I feel the need to close my account for security purpose but they wont let me PLEASE HELP! PLEAE HELP !"

"Ebay allowed their seller sell my a Louis Vuitton handbag but when I tried to relist the item because the seller does not offer refund. Ebay sent me a Tradmark violations. When I said that I bought this from your seller so I want my money back since you said that it’s trademark violations. It took closed to an hour on the phone & they ruled in the sellers favor. The last person said that it was all a misunderstanding. They sent me email that i can list up $11.000 with of items. So decided it was ok to realist the item again & I get another trademark violations & a 7 day account restrictions & 2nd violations. So I called again & was on phone for over an hour; the person said that the appeal was approved. So when I tried to relist an unpaid item it says that I have 7 day restriction. So another very very long phone call for the same issues then they can’t removed. You never have any problem with me spending close to $6000.00 but you have a problem with my selling. "

modified review This review was modified by bhpurseonista on October 01 2014 06:06:33 AM

"terrible company. The customer support is bad. Plan on waiting over a hour to talk to someone and then you get someone you cant understand. What a joke and the opening a case, They always favor the buyer and not the seller. I hate that company. Pay back is a b****"

modified review This review was modified by whatdoin01 on September 23 2014 07:15:40 PM

"I have been with eBay for over 5 years and have used their services heavily both as a buyer and a seller. I say this with full concern for the reader of this review; stay away! I have had so many issues both as a buyer and a seller. Try Amazon. Seriously.

Customer service might as well be non-existent. Their customer service is so bad, I feel like people don't believe me when I say that I have on several occasions spent more than 2 hours just to reach customer service. It is true.

Not only that, but fees have been raised so many times that you can hardly make it as a seller. Things used to be better. On the buyer's side, all you see nowadays is cheap crap (largely from China). It seems like they are trying to kick off all of the little guys and make it a big retailer.

0/5 Stars everywhere. I hate eBay with a burning passion... and I used to love the company...

"EBay and their Paypal are a double nightmare. If you are dealing with a good seller there is no problems but if you get one of their "preferred sellers" that uses the same tactics as Ebay it is not worth doing business with either. You are better off paying full retail anywhere else that you can use your credit card and know if the seller is devious you can get satisfaction by doing a dispute with your CC company. With Paypal and Ebay you will have a minimum of 1-3 hours of phone time and the same computer time trying to resolve the issue. These guys deserve to go out of business and probably will when competing with the likes of Amazon and other good internet stores that accept your credit card.

I have spent over 6 hours trying to return an item that was not as described by the seller "rivergrange_powersports". It was impossible to contact this company after the sale and after going through their resolution process Ebay gave me a return label and I returned the item they have yet to give me a refund for the purchase.

modified review This review was modified by pellmauid on September 20 2014 12:09:22 PM

eBay is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eBay is not a merchant member
eBay does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!