• eBay

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.60/10 1.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.73/10 0.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.91/10 0.91/10

2015-07-28

"I got used V-Neck T-Shirt ordered by E-Bay. I was generated claim for that but E-Bay rejected my claim without noticing me about reason.
Even not a call about my claim, where in E-Mail sent by E-Bay clearly mentioned that, they will call me regarding my claim."

This review was modified by ShriRSM on July 28 2015 07:49:34 PM

2015-07-28

"Very Poor Service. I have ordered an item on 12.07.2015 and received the message that the order will be reached by 18.07.2015. I did not received it by 20.07.2015 and applied for refund. On 21st July, the courier delivered the goods, but it was not as per my order. so I communicate the fact. But after calling repeated time also I am not able to get the refund. so POOR service as compare to amazon, flipkart, snapdeal, jabong etc. eBay learn the business policy, How can u survive in this type of cheating policy."

This review was modified by Kunu on July 28 2015 05:20:08 AM

2015-07-25

"Hello, beware of buyer protection program on EB"AY. I bought the cell phone from MAXIMUM Cellular SNAUS13 . The seller send out the cell phone and I never received it, because it got stolen form the apartment building where I live.

When I contacted seller, they told me I should've asked for signature comformation, he did have tracking number. I opened the case with ebay and it was resolved in the seller's favor and even my negative feedback were removed. Not only I lost $ 150.00, but also it turned out to be my fault in this situation. MY understaniding that if you sell pretty pricey items, you might want to make sure buyer gets it, which shows extremley poor customer service on SNAUS2013 side. They are to cheap to spare for signature conformation. I also understand that Maximum Cellular will bring
more money to EBAY, in compare with us, little people and it is more profitable to resolve case in their favor, but I have no cell phone and no money, thanks

This review was modified by jelakag0 on July 25 2015 12:53:05 PM

2015-07-23

"I have been selling on Ebay for 12 years for my living, so this is what I got from it.
1. Ebays policies change every 6 months - it changes to give the buyer unfair advantages over the holidays, and then it gives the seller unfair advantages for the other 6 months of the year - its like theyre schizophrenic.
2. Ebays reps vary in usefulness - if you get one that speaks with an Asian accent, you will get nowhere - they just keep repeating from their script and the answers don't even pertain to the issue at hand., Also, they don't care and this is apparent in their demeanor. I don't want to sound prejudiced, but if you don't get a proper-English speaking rep, just hand up and try again later.
3. This part has been a NIGHTMARE - I pay the Ebay fees as soon as I sell any item - if I sell anything, I pay the Ebay fees right away so I don't get a large bill at the end of the month. I looked at my seller acct and found it had gone from 2.36 to 62.34 (impossible), and then the next day, it had gone up another 100.00 to 163.65 !!
I looked at my acct activity and found out that FedEx was DOUBLE-CHARGING ME !!
I called Ebay and they said they would look into it. They removed a 42.27 FedEx fee and that was it. I called them again and they said they are auditing my acct and it will be resolved, so don't pay the bill.
NOW, they are sending me invoices for these fees that I don't owe."

2015-07-22

"Similar situation to a few other reviews posted here. Ordered a business class i5 desktop that was advertised as "working and ready to go". Item arrived without processor. I open ticket and after a few messages back and forth seller opens separate ticket and ebay closes the case in the sellers favor without ever contacting me. 15 years 150+ perfect feedback and ebay chooses to take a dump on me in favor of a fraudulent seller? No thanks.

2015-07-21

"It took me 15 days and 7 phone calls to get $6.99 refund for a phone card that I purchased on eBay, which was never delivered. Absolutely the worse online experience ever. This was my first time using eBay and also the last."

This review was modified by CCustomer on July 21 2015 09:38:47 AM

2015-07-17

"SELLERS BEWARE!!! Ebay is the absolute worst place to sell your stuff. Their "buyer protection" program is a scammers paradise for dishonest people. Ebay tells you to accept the return (doesn't matter if the buyer returns it damaged--that's what they call a faulty return and you get to eat it), takes the money out of your account and when you want to appeal, they just say too bad. My recommendation is to find a way to use ebay (other sellers are doing it because they got fed up with ebay) to drive traffic to your own site and then leave them in the dirt. Ebay already lost control of their cash cow paypal (thanks to Carl Icahn) so the more sellers that leave ebay, the more likely they will get a wake up call."

This review was modified by Corky666 on July 17 2015 12:20:31 PM

2015-07-14

"Its highly recommended to be without buying than buying from ebay! worst site, worst service and sucking service. i bought a jacket supposedly under the ebay guarantee! The product dint fit so i raised a claim for refund! here starts my agony. they dint support, no call, no service no return. I will NEVER EVER EVER buy from ebay again and thats a guarantee i give to so called ebay guarantee"

2015-06-28

"I would never SELL or BUY anything from eBay ever again, it's SCAMMERS PARADISE SELLERS BEWARE YOU WILL LOOSE EVERYTHING ALL BECAUSE OF THEIR MANY MULTIPLE MORONIC CONSTANT POLICY CHANGES ALL DESIGNED TO GET RID OF SELLERS! eBay was great back in the early days, it's been on a downhill in the gutter course ever since 2008!

I will buy from another site EVEN IF IT COSTS MORE just for the satisfaction of knowing eBay didn't make a dime from my purchase!

It is my personal goal to never purchase anything on eBay ever again if I can help it!

The problem is with eBay itself and their policy changes and outrageous fees on expenses such as charging for shipping costs.

STOP BUYING ON EBAY! BUY ELSEWHERE it's going to be cheaper 98% of the time anyways."

2015-06-25

"dorigift442 is a thief.

I've tried to contact this seller multiple times. I bought a selfie stick and it never worked. Daughter was just here in CA visiting from IL and brought it with her.

So sad this person is so crooked. I want my money back and ultimately a stick that works with my daughters phone. This persons ad said this stick would work with my daughters phone and it simply doesn't.

Pathetic."

2015-06-23

"This is a fack side .I order a product but i am not receive, i have payment online . Claim id 1056462"

This review was modified by jyotiranjanjena341 on June 23 2015 02:22:29 AM

2015-06-20

"Horrible customer service. They gave me the wrong deadline for a return and never refunded the money even thou was their mistake. Can't talk to a supervisor. Terrible, they robbed me 100 dollars."

2015-06-19

"Im so pissed off at you dumb asses. I ordered an android phone an the speaker doesnt work I paid 145.00$ but when I call someone I can hear them they cant hear me. I want my money back. This will forsure be the last time I buy from you rip offs. Have a great day????"

2015-06-04

"Watch out for seller sashecc!

I ordered 30 white flowers and 48 red flowers. The delivery status was both packages were delivered on such and such date at such and such time ( I signed for them) ,so it couldent have been any other seller as they were the only ones I bought roses from at that time. They sent me 30 white in a box which was fine and like I ordered, but the second package was 48 like I ordered but WHITE. These flowers I needed for my boquet for my wedding in 2 months time!!! When I tried to sort it out with them the gave me the run around. Told me they would send me the 48 red fake roses free of charge if I sent them pictures to prove that they were all white. Ok fine so I did. Then they told me to take more pictures to make sure the numbers were right. Ok fine did that. Then they asked me if I bought from another seller which at this point its been a week/week and a half of this so I ordered a few red roses (50 red from one other seller and 12 red from another seller )because Im not going without flowers for my wedding. So I took some pictures of my orders and delivery times for all the rose orders I placed. Theirs were still the only ones I had received at that time and the dates/times of delivery matched up with theyre delivery dates as posted from the post office plus they were the only ones I ordered those amounts of each color( 30 white and 48 red) and I received 30 white in a box and 48 white again in a bag. Now I could understand if I ordered those amounts from someone else but I didnt. Anyways I sent them pictures to prove it and then they say they dont think the ones in the box are theirs ( the ones in the box are the right amount and the right color its the ones in the bag thats the damn issue!!! Wtf!!! Then they try to say they think they sent red ones! After all that ... My multiple pictures proving I have not received one damn red flower from anyone yet, my pictures of delivery dates and who I bought what and how many from, and my waiting 2 weeks just to have NOTHING SORTED OUT YET!! At this point I gave up and told them to pretty much shove it where the sun dont shine. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!! The flowers are nice but they cant get a damn order right and wont do anything to fix the mistakes that they make!"

2015-06-03

"eBay is horrible to sell things on. Their postage rates are way off. I rather take my chances on Craigslist!!! At least I'll get all my money!!! Never again!!!!!"

This review was modified by lovedk59 on June 03 2015 03:00:58 PM

Share eBay's store rating

eBay is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eBay is not a merchant member
eBay does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!