• eBay

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.54/10 1.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.02/10 2.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.18/10 1.18/10

"I would never SELL or BUY anything from eBay ever again, it's SCAMMERS PARADISE SELLERS BEWARE YOU WILL LOOSE EVERYTHING ALL BECAUSE OF THEIR MANY MULTIPLE MORONIC CONSTANT POLICY CHANGES ALL DESIGNED TO GET RID OF SELLERS! eBay was great back in the early days, it's been on a downhill in the gutter course ever since 2008!

I will buy from another site EVEN IF IT COSTS MORE just for the satisfaction of knowing eBay didn't make a dime from my purchase!

It is my personal goal to never purchase anything on eBay ever again if I can help it!

The problem is with eBay itself and their policy changes and outrageous fees on expenses such as charging for shipping costs.

STOP BUYING ON EBAY! BUY ELSEWHERE it's going to be cheaper 98% of the time anyways.

"dorigift442 is a thief.

I've tried to contact this seller multiple times. I bought a selfie stick and it never worked. Daughter was just here in CA visiting from IL and brought it with her.

So sad this person is so crooked. I want my money back and ultimately a stick that works with my daughters phone. This persons ad said this stick would work with my daughters phone and it simply doesn't.

Pathetic.

"This is a fack side .I order a product but i am not receive, i have payment online . Claim id 1056462"

This review was modified by jyotiranjanjena341 on June 23 2015 02:22:29 AM

"Horrible customer service. They gave me the wrong deadline for a return and never refunded the money even thou was their mistake. Can't talk to a supervisor. Terrible, they robbed me 100 dollars."

"Im so pissed off at you dumb asses. I ordered an android phone an the speaker doesnt work I paid 145.00$ but when I call someone I can hear them they cant hear me. I want my money back. This will forsure be the last time I buy from you rip offs. Have a great day????"

"Watch out for seller sashecc!

I ordered 30 white flowers and 48 red flowers. The delivery status was both packages were delivered on such and such date at such and such time ( I signed for them) ,so it couldent have been any other seller as they were the only ones I bought roses from at that time. They sent me 30 white in a box which was fine and like I ordered, but the second package was 48 like I ordered but WHITE. These flowers I needed for my boquet for my wedding in 2 months time!!! When I tried to sort it out with them the gave me the run around. Told me they would send me the 48 red fake roses free of charge if I sent them pictures to prove that they were all white. Ok fine so I did. Then they told me to take more pictures to make sure the numbers were right. Ok fine did that. Then they asked me if I bought from another seller which at this point its been a week/week and a half of this so I ordered a few red roses (50 red from one other seller and 12 red from another seller )because Im not going without flowers for my wedding. So I took some pictures of my orders and delivery times for all the rose orders I placed. Theirs were still the only ones I had received at that time and the dates/times of delivery matched up with theyre delivery dates as posted from the post office plus they were the only ones I ordered those amounts of each color( 30 white and 48 red) and I received 30 white in a box and 48 white again in a bag. Now I could understand if I ordered those amounts from someone else but I didnt. Anyways I sent them pictures to prove it and then they say they dont think the ones in the box are theirs ( the ones in the box are the right amount and the right color its the ones in the bag thats the damn issue!!! Wtf!!! Then they try to say they think they sent red ones! After all that ... My multiple pictures proving I have not received one damn red flower from anyone yet, my pictures of delivery dates and who I bought what and how many from, and my waiting 2 weeks just to have NOTHING SORTED OUT YET!! At this point I gave up and told them to pretty much shove it where the sun dont shine. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!! The flowers are nice but they cant get a damn order right and wont do anything to fix the mistakes that they make!

"eBay is horrible to sell things on. Their postage rates are way off. I rather take my chances on Craigslist!!! At least I'll get all my money!!! Never again!!!!!"

This review was modified by lovedk59 on June 03 2015 03:00:58 PM

"ebay is horrible to the sellers! Even when you have great ratings and have sold for 10 plus years they back up a piece of shit buyer every time!!!! Fuck Ebay and their policy of the customber is always right! Sell on craigslist or somewhere else! "

This review was modified by spommell on May 16 2015 06:01:39 AM

"STEPHEN from the dispute department is the most lousy, rude and idiot customer representative I have ever dealt with on EBay. Two rep suggested to file an appeal and when I talked to this rude guy, he told me right there and then (not have even filed the appeal yet) that he is declining the appeal! Why would eBay hire people like this guy? I was not even finished explaining and he already told me if I have other questions in other words calling eBay is useless or worthless and simply a waste of time. I have purchased a lot and recently paid $3k and with ruthless and stupid people like this THERE IS NO WAY THEY WILL EVER EARNMY BUSINESS ANYMORE! EBAY MANAGEMENT, maybe you would want to investigate this case and stupid people like Stephen, THAT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT GOOD BUSINESS AT ALL. "

This review was modified by shops_ville on May 13 2015 07:53:53 PM

"EBAY IS ABSOLUTELY UTTERLY CORRUPT. WHEN A SELLER ASKS TO REMOVE A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK EBAY REMOVES THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK JUST BECAUSE SELLER ASK THEM. THEY NEVER LISTEN BUYER'S SIDE OF THE STORY.THEY NEVER INFORM BUYER BEFORE THEY REMOVE A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.AND WHEN BUYER ASK HELP OR EXPLANATION EBAY SEND JUST NONSENSE EMAILS NEVER ADDRESS BUYERS CONCERN.EBAY NEVER HELPS BUYERS.IF YOU GET A FAULTY PRODUCT NEVER EXPECT YOU WILL GET A REFUND.WHATEVER SELLER ALLEGE THAT IS ACCEPTED BY EBAY INSTANTLY WITHOUT BUYER'S KNOWLEDGE.LEAVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IS A WASTE OF TIME BECAUSE WHEN A SELLER ASKS EBAY TO REMOVE IT, CONSIDER IT IS DONE,YES SIR. I WILL NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM EBAY AGAIN.CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A FAIRY TALE IF YOU NEED IT FROM EBAY."

"Ebay only protects sellers. Had a fraudulent item from fortuitousfinds. Ebay stood by
Them after horrible emails and wouldnt allow me to warn other buys. Ebay would not even reimburse me $3 for my return shipping. They're fine if no problem but dont expect customer service. You get someone from India that will read a script saying its their "policy".

This review was modified by Pcwhee on May 06 2015 09:02:25 AM

"EBAY WOULDN'T BE IN BUSINESS WITHOUT SELLERS! THEY CONSTANTLY GET MORE GREEDY BY REMOVING FREE RELISTINGS, NOW THEY HAVE SHRUNK DOWN THE FREE MONTHLY LISTINGS OF 50 / 50 TO 20 / 20. THEY MAKE ENOUGH MONEY! WHY THE HELL CAN'T THEY JUST DO FREE LISTINGS AND MAKE MONEY ON ALL THE SALES?! SELLERS DESERVE MORE! SELLERS CANNOT EVEN LEAVE REAL FEEDBACK ABOUT A-HOLE BUYERS WHO SCREW THEM OVER AND ITS UNJUSTIFIED. IT IS NOT FAIR AT ALL AND JUST LIKE LAME ASS YELP, THEY CATER TO CUSTOMERS BUT WOULDN'T HAVE A SITE WITHOUT BUSINESS OWNERS. MAYBE EBAY SHOULD SEE HOW MANY OTHER SITES ARE OUT THERE AND EVENTUALLY ONE WILL TAKE ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS. NOBODY LIKES A GREEDY BUSINESS. "

This review was modified by MITCHELLMANIA on May 02 2015 04:54:50 PM

"Beware of any shopping on eBay! You have been warned! If a shipper puts the wrong address down and the tracking says delivered, your loss. They had the PayPal verified address, and put it in wrong still. Ebay did nothing to help, and left me without product or refund."

"Think twice while shopping from ebay.in.
Once you bought the product they will not take it return back
They have falsely mentioned 100% ebay guarantee and excellent return policy.
Once you buy the product then they ll give you lame excused of their claim policy.
And they have such a complicated return policy unlike Jabong, Myntra, Yebhi, Freecultr, zovi, flipkart, amazon, snapdeal and new site like feero fashion.
I have faced this issue myself.
When I try to return my product under assumption that ebay has worldwide brand name.
And they will have transparent return policy but I was wrong.
So people please think twice before doing shopping with ebay.

This review was modified by 9664562412 on April 27 2015 09:30:16 PM

"eBay has once again rob me of my money!!!!!!! I have received packages from them no problem, after the first incident in which my package was stolen I was told that the post office would no longer be handling the packages only UPS because they make the buyer sign for them best solution. now that another 1 of my packages have been stolen I try to open a claim and it had been refused after trying to working out with the cellar here she rude lee and I mean rude told me that she only puts insurance on her packages if they are 250 dollars or more so now I'm out 180 and a pair of shoes I work hard for my money I would not scam anyone I cannot put more emphasis on that I'm just very upset that in the past I have received my packages no problem I love you ebay but this is really put a damper on my perspective of them and the sellar here or she is I feel like no 1 is trying to help me"

This review was modified by lala. on April 25 2015 01:28:43 PM

Share eBay's store rating

eBay is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eBay is not a merchant member
eBay does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!