Stores > eBay

Customer service: Rating 1.32/10 1.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.63/10 1.63/10

2016-02-06

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!

"Terrible experience!! Sold three items on eBay for a supposed net profit of $405 my Ebay fees were $40.50. Serious problems developed however as soon as one of my buyers harassed me with 4 email requests for a full refund. Though they initially said they liked the product and were happy, suddenly they changed their mind, thought it wasn't an "authentic" Canada Goose Jacket and also claimed it didn't fit them. I kept refusing a refund since I stated no refund in the original listing, but Ebay granted them one anyways automatically and with my supposed "consent" which I never gave at all. Now they get to keep the item PLUS my money as well I am out of pocket for the shipping fees. If they had returned it I would have also been charged return shipping fees.

I tried to phone Ebay many times but only got an automated voice that gave me only the amount of information I already had.

Tried to report the buyer, to warn other sellers against them but I wasn't allowed to since it had been more than 7 days since the selling of my item.

Now they get the jacket plus their money back and I still have to pay Ebay $40.50 for the pleasure of it all..

I've never hated a company so much or been so horrified from this one Ebay experience.

Will boycott forever and never ever ever use this horrible terrible auction site again.

TOTAL ripoff!!!

I got the distinct impression this buyer fanglinhaoku has done this to many other sellers. They harassed me and basically stole my jacket in my opinion, and Ebay supported the whole thing.

COMLPETE SCAM DO NOT BUY OR SELL WITH EBAY!!!!!!!!!

This review was modified by Trac3330 on February 06 2016 08:11:24 PM

2016-02-03

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING THROUGH eBAY

"After 20 days i have not received my item , i made a complaint to seller and they did not care , after 3 days i made complaint to eBay customer support and after 5 minutes they sent me an email that "We've consider the case carefully and decided not to issue you a refund. We're sorry this didn't work out. "
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING THROUGH EBAY

This review was modified by us2013_mahdi on February 03 2016 05:06:03 PM

2016-01-27

Stolen items and money

"If you are going to sell any items online I recommend you go somewhere else. More then once, I have sold expensive items and the buyer requested to return it within anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks. Not only did I have to wait nearly a month before the item was sent back, but I got back a FAKE and BROKEN item. I fought back and forth with Ebay and the buyer only for Ebay to blame the post office, paypal and even me for the item. Finally someone said that I have to suffer a loss of over 600 dollars. there is no seller protection at all. go somewhere else!"

2016-01-22

Never Purchase Xolo Phone

"Hello,

Myself Dhiraj, a disappoint customer of your service.
I purchased your mobile set in the middle of march and from the starting i faced some issues regarding the voice and auto switch off.
But in July the mike of the set is totally not in the working condition and the set goes switch off automatically.
Then I submitted my set In B.I. Mobile Sales and Service(1300469) Jammu.
After approx 80 days i receive my set but still the problem of auto switch off is still there and within few days the mike issue come again.
Then again I submit the set in your service center. Now it almost 50 days are gone, there is no part available in the center same like before.
And there is several other issue also like auto switch off , power button not working , mike is not working.
Again they repair my mike but auto switch off issue is there, and when i asked about it they said your battery is faulty purchased a new one, that they could provide me after 10 days, am showing them this auto switch off and battery problem from the first day but after the completion of the warranty period of battery they asked me to purchased a new one.
I don't want any more bothering as i am a official person, i can't visit the center again an again. In last i purchased a new battery from the market, but the auto switch off problem is still the same.
And after the repair several screws are missing.

See I purchased your set at around Rs 12500, and I purchase it so I can use it.
But from the last 6 months your set is not in the working condition.
I wait for several months but there is a limit and that limit is cross now.

Now I want immediate refund of my money or provide me a new set.

My IMEI Number is 911387550253164, go through it you will get to know all the history.

I am also providing you some order numbers : 510005446635
: 510006493197
: 510007031591
All the agents sitting in your center are of no use to the customers

I visited your service center almost 50 times in these 6 months, i am very disappointed and frustrated this time.
This is my hard work money that i spend on your mobile set, never thought of this kind of service.

Refund my money or issue me a brand new set within 10 days.
Otherwise I have to file a petition against your firm and service center in consumer court.
Waiting for your reply within 24 hours.

+91 9560272233
0191-2577335.

2015-12-15

"Global online shopping for high quality electronic product,spy

camera ,hidden came video recorder,security cameras,phone

accessories at www.wiseupshop.com

2015-12-06

"I bought a product, got an email there was a delivery attempt made and they left a note but there was no note. I contacted ebay customer service and the seller that day and told them I needed to know where the package went so I could pick it up. The seller never contacted me at all, ebay said they looked it up and it was still in transit and not to worry it would come or they would refund me. They told me I kept having to wait for 2 months then finally I get an email saying there was a delivery attempt made the same date I told them and since I didn't go get it I wasn't being refunded!! Worst customer service ever, and very difficult to even file a issue...."

2015-11-30

"I was completely ripped off by seller jimbigfoot. He sold me a "heavy duty industrial strength" sewing machine. It is not industrial strength at all, but just a regular machine. When I asked him over the phone (after his slow responses via email were not helpful ) he responded "it's industrial-like." Since he changed his wording when asked in person, I know he knows it wasn't heavy duty industrial. It did not work properly & stitches did not lock. I took it to a very reputable sewing machine repair shop, I was given a long list of what was wrong with it after a short visual inspection. I reported this back to jimbigfoot & he offered to pay half of the repair costs, or I could ship it back at my own expense & let him repair it. Since he sold it to me not functioning, I didn't have confidence that he could fix it (as well as telling me over the phone that it worked when he shipped it) AND I didn't think I should pay any more money out of my pocket for a machine that was supposed to work when I purchased it. I could never find the link to provide a review on this seller and I could not find a link to contact ebay. I was stuck in their endless loop of "contact us". I tried on several separate occasions. Finally I found a number for ebay & just as other reviewers have stated, they were not willing to help, other than reviewing the seller's account. They would not even contact him on my behalf asking him to pay for the repairs or give a refund. They had no interest in protecting the buyers & didn't seem concerned that I was sold a faulty machine that was also misrepresented as heavy duty industrial which it is not. Buyer beware of eBay & seller jimbigfoot!"

This review was modified by Helsa on November 30 2015 03:26:51 AM

2015-11-24

"For one, I can't log in because my password is expired and every time I try to change it, it says "Sorry! We're currently experiencing technical difficulties and are unable to complete the process at this time."This has been ongoing for a while, but my app doesn't give me any problems just the browser. Two, talking to customer service? AWFUL. I can't even understand them the two times that I've called and I don't even think they know what they're doing. She also caught an attitude with me when I asked her a question for the 100th time and she thought she was answering it correctly all along (if that were the case I wouldn't ask repeatedly). THREE. Attempted selling an iPhone for 200 and someone bid at 900 last minute and then canceled their account, just a scam obviously. But 200 to 900?! Why is this even allowed ? Then I get charged 90$ for fees when I never received my "900$" Also, I guess I haven't been on in a long time because last time I sold that did not charge me 10%. Not pleased eBay, not pleased. FOUR. Attempting to pay my 10% fee (21$ not 900, whew) I get through entering my information and it says it cannot be processed at this time, TWICE. Fine, i'll keep my money. "

This review was modified by Katncaden on November 24 2015 12:45:47 PM

2015-11-24

"Simple do not buy item from ebay!!! its a junk. BEWARE!!! it will turn out that you buying a defective items that will ruin your time, your money. ebay lied about the money back guarantee it turn out the money I use to purchased is gone! after buying the defective items you will not happy about the resolution and outcome of the process your money will not be refunded. "

This review was modified by MICHAEL2015 on November 24 2015 11:46:35 AM

2015-11-23

"placed the order through ebay. i moved to new address & contact the seller & he assured me that he would end the item on the new address but he send that to old address & now seller is not ready to listen. USPS advised me only seller can raise inquiry about it but ebay is not helping me. Customer Representative told me the only thing i can do it leave the feedback about the seller but as soon as i posted the feedback ebay deleted that as well. I spend money but never recived any package & spending so much time to resolve this issue. Ebay poeple says that they can not do any thing about it & Seller is not ready to do anything. "

This review was modified by Sahilgarg on November 23 2015 12:15:40 PM

2015-11-21

"Well my friends your are being "WARNED" it is up to you the heed the "WARNING"! BUT THE BIG BAD WOLF IS COMING FOR YOU!
I am here to testify that what this person states is true perphaps they have not got to you yet but, in time they will and you will be the one going through the nightmare on cleaning up the mess left behind.
And why should you care it is only your money that is about to be scammed. Perhaps you might think about seeing what others have already went through. I closed my accounts with EBAY and PAYPAL and will never deal with this organization ever again. It is not worth the hassle. I moved quickly and my bank to stop the thief's for getting off with any of my funds. What are you going to do. Wait until it is to late to stop it. Shows how smart you are.

2015-11-20

"I purchased a pair of earrings and received the item of an unacceptable quality. I contacted the seller in China and shipped the item back on 11/03/2015 within 7 days of receiving it (seller has 2 weeks return policy). I provided the seller with a tracking number LC381622743US. I followed all the steps as I should. USPS can only track the package inside USA (I went and discussed it with USPS representative), so the last tracking date was 11/05/2015 as the package left the country and EBay aware of this because most of all transactions are international. I filed a complaint with the customer service and instead of help got denied in less then one hour. My case was closed. Decision was made that I won't get any refund and seller was notified that he won the case. I believe that seller got the item back because he won't reply to my e-mail. EBay helped the seller to cheat me out of my money, broke the rules and promoted dishonesty.
Lesson learned:
EBay won't stand by they own policy. They don't care about customer satisfaction at all. I had worse shopping experience ever. I will never use EBay again and will advise others to stay away from them.
On the top of all EBay removed my negative rating for this transaction from sellers rating.

This review was modified by bill35 on November 20 2015 12:41:31 PM

2015-11-19

"we filed for dispute for 4 fake soaps sold to us 3 wks ago. seller refused return for refund. ebay adjudicator ruled in seller's favour denying us returning the remaining 3 soaps (for refund) that we never touched. technicality upon which they based their ruling: IF YOU USE 1 OF THE LOT, YOU CANNOT RETURN THE REST EVEN IF THEY ARE COUNTERFEIT BEAUTY ITEMS, and even IF THEY ARE INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED, SELF-CONTAINED AND SEPARATELY BOXED as our soaps were. (ours was NOT a case equivalent to one half used fake perfume or shampoo or a1970 bottled french wine that was half consumed/used and then discovered to be fake and the buyer asked for a refund for what's left in the bottle) Basically, the ruling sent a message to this as well as to other sellers: you can continue and are welcome to sell fake beauty items with no penalty whatsoever. even AFTER we reported the said listing to ebay, the fake soaps are still being up for sale by the same seller. we found a few threads on community page that many buyers were denied counterfeit claims in various cases. the 40 minute telephone conversation with ebay consisted mostly of the appeal rep nathan's monologue repeating himself and constantly interrupting our input: Case closed, I will hear no more of anything you have to add or say. furthermore our feedback was removed when we pointed out that the soaps were fake, just because the dispute was ruled in seller's favour."

This review was modified by new1buyer on November 20 2015 10:16:38 AM

2015-11-14

"This is not a site that you should use to buy or sell products. I had an iPhone 5 for sale on the site on a 5 day auction. There was a winning bid and eBay encouraged me to buy postage from them and send the package quickly - they provided the winning bidder's name and address and updated the site to show that the funds had been received. Two days later I got an email that the bidder was a fraud. He (and I am guessing many others) hacked their system. In conversations with a very snarky eBay representative I have come to understand that eBay does not accept any responsibility for the fact that their system can be hacked and sellers can be defrauded. Of course, they don't advise you of that anywhere on their site; it's probably buried in their terms and conditions. Don't use this site. There are alternatives. Check their policies and be careful."

This review was modified by Will521 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-10

"No problem's with any idems iv ordered always fast shipping. Got a winter hat with built in head phones and love it"

This review was modified by halfdogg7 on November 12 2015 10:33:01 AM

Share eBay's store rating

eBay is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eBay is not a merchant member
eBay does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!