• eBay

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.13/10 1.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.93/10 1.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.77/10 0.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.36/10 1.36/10

"This is the most cheater e commerce site around. I had booked a 8 gb pendrive on july 28 from the seller sankalpdeals_in and not received it,it is showing my booked item in history but not in the track item list and when i try to contact ebay customer care they behave very rudely and now they are saying that they are not responsible for it.

If you want to waste your hard earned money,just book an item on ebay.in.

I strongly recommend not to buy any thing from ebay.you have better option like flipkart to book your item.

"Every thing is fake on ebay and it encourage seller to sell fake items."

This review was modified by fshoukat on August 10 2015 02:48:51 AM

"I made a purchase on eBay and like eBay states you should ask questions before you buy anything. I asked several questions about the item, everything was good, WRONG! When I got the item it was junk, all lies, I started a dispute with eBay and got the runaround from the beginning, I was told over and over I had to wait more time, three weeks later I was told I had to wait again, I said NO! and it was escalated to the next level, at that level they told me it was a high value item and it had to be escalated up further, well when I got to the high value level they ask me if I had called my credit card company, I told them yes, they told me they could not help me get my money back and have a good day and hung up on me. Why was that the first question they asked me??? I was getting ready to get the runaround again, I was never going to get my money back. They also went to my feed back comments I had left for the seller, cleared the negative review, and I got a email saying they found in favor for the seller, WHAT! you know the one that ripped me off. I've got to say this again, THEY FOUND IN FAVOR FOR THE SELLER THAT SCAMED ME, RIPPED ME OFF! eBay is a total scam, a terrible site, I will never buy anything from them again, and I will tell everyone never to buy from them, YOU'LL GET RIPPED OFF one way or another PERIOD! You don't have to believe what I say, just try it for yourself, you'll see. Good Luck"

"Ebay is an exceptionally frustrating organization with which to do business and they are grossly over priced. If you have a problem you end being routed to the Phillipines where they are pretty much guaranteed to waste your time. I have personally vowed to never sell anything on ebay again in my lifetime - and I've been a member with a 100% feedback rating for over a decade. Why would anyone sell on Ebay for ridiculously expensive prices when you can sell on Craigs List for zero? I just sold a $2,500 item on ebay and the fees between ebay & paypal were $325+. If I add shipping & my personal work time I barely made a dime. I'm personally boycotting ebay and I sincerely hope more of you do as well. On my latest item I just listed on a dozen different Craigs List sites & sold the item within 24 hours = no fees = saved a boat load of money. It's a no brainer! "

"I got used V-Neck T-Shirt ordered by E-Bay. I was generated claim for that but E-Bay rejected my claim without noticing me about reason.
Even not a call about my claim, where in E-Mail sent by E-Bay clearly mentioned that, they will call me regarding my claim.

This review was modified by ShriRSM on July 28 2015 07:49:34 PM

"Very Poor Service. I have ordered an item on 12.07.2015 and received the message that the order will be reached by 18.07.2015. I did not received it by 20.07.2015 and applied for refund. On 21st July, the courier delivered the goods, but it was not as per my order. so I communicate the fact. But after calling repeated time also I am not able to get the refund. so POOR service as compare to amazon, flipkart, snapdeal, jabong etc. eBay learn the business policy, How can u survive in this type of cheating policy."

This review was modified by Kunu on July 28 2015 05:20:08 AM

"Hello, beware of buyer protection program on EB"AY. I bought the cell phone from MAXIMUM Cellular SNAUS13 . The seller send out the cell phone and I never received it, because it got stolen form the apartment building where I live.

When I contacted seller, they told me I should've asked for signature comformation, he did have tracking number. I opened the case with ebay and it was resolved in the seller's favor and even my negative feedback were removed. Not only I lost $ 150.00, but also it turned out to be my fault in this situation. MY understaniding that if you sell pretty pricey items, you might want to make sure buyer gets it, which shows extremley poor customer service on SNAUS2013 side. They are to cheap to spare for signature conformation. I also understand that Maximum Cellular will bring
more money to EBAY, in compare with us, little people and it is more profitable to resolve case in their favor, but I have no cell phone and no money, thanks

This review was modified by jelakag0 on July 25 2015 12:53:05 PM

"I have been selling on Ebay for 12 years for my living, so this is what I got from it.
1. Ebays policies change every 6 months - it changes to give the buyer unfair advantages over the holidays, and then it gives the seller unfair advantages for the other 6 months of the year - its like theyre schizophrenic.
2. Ebays reps vary in usefulness - if you get one that speaks with an Asian accent, you will get nowhere - they just keep repeating from their script and the answers don't even pertain to the issue at hand., Also, they don't care and this is apparent in their demeanor. I don't want to sound prejudiced, but if you don't get a proper-English speaking rep, just hand up and try again later.
3. This part has been a NIGHTMARE - I pay the Ebay fees as soon as I sell any item - if I sell anything, I pay the Ebay fees right away so I don't get a large bill at the end of the month. I looked at my seller acct and found it had gone from 2.36 to 62.34 (impossible), and then the next day, it had gone up another 100.00 to 163.65 !!
I looked at my acct activity and found out that FedEx was DOUBLE-CHARGING ME !!
I called Ebay and they said they would look into it. They removed a 42.27 FedEx fee and that was it. I called them again and they said they are auditing my acct and it will be resolved, so don't pay the bill.
NOW, they are sending me invoices for these fees that I don't owe.

"Similar situation to a few other reviews posted here. Ordered a business class i5 desktop that was advertised as "working and ready to go". Item arrived without processor. I open ticket and after a few messages back and forth seller opens separate ticket and ebay closes the case in the sellers favor without ever contacting me. 15 years 150+ perfect feedback and ebay chooses to take a dump on me in favor of a fraudulent seller? No thanks.

"It took me 15 days and 7 phone calls to get $6.99 refund for a phone card that I purchased on eBay, which was never delivered. Absolutely the worse online experience ever. This was my first time using eBay and also the last."

This review was modified by CCustomer on July 21 2015 09:38:47 AM

"SELLERS BEWARE!!! Ebay is the absolute worst place to sell your stuff. Their "buyer protection" program is a scammers paradise for dishonest people. Ebay tells you to accept the return (doesn't matter if the buyer returns it damaged--that's what they call a faulty return and you get to eat it), takes the money out of your account and when you want to appeal, they just say too bad. My recommendation is to find a way to use ebay (other sellers are doing it because they got fed up with ebay) to drive traffic to your own site and then leave them in the dirt. Ebay already lost control of their cash cow paypal (thanks to Carl Icahn) so the more sellers that leave ebay, the more likely they will get a wake up call."

This review was modified by Corky666 on July 17 2015 12:20:31 PM

"Its highly recommended to be without buying than buying from ebay! worst site, worst service and sucking service. i bought a jacket supposedly under the ebay guarantee! The product dint fit so i raised a claim for refund! here starts my agony. they dint support, no call, no service no return. I will NEVER EVER EVER buy from ebay again and thats a guarantee i give to so called ebay guarantee"

"I would never SELL or BUY anything from eBay ever again, it's SCAMMERS PARADISE SELLERS BEWARE YOU WILL LOOSE EVERYTHING ALL BECAUSE OF THEIR MANY MULTIPLE MORONIC CONSTANT POLICY CHANGES ALL DESIGNED TO GET RID OF SELLERS! eBay was great back in the early days, it's been on a downhill in the gutter course ever since 2008!

I will buy from another site EVEN IF IT COSTS MORE just for the satisfaction of knowing eBay didn't make a dime from my purchase!

It is my personal goal to never purchase anything on eBay ever again if I can help it!

The problem is with eBay itself and their policy changes and outrageous fees on expenses such as charging for shipping costs.

STOP BUYING ON EBAY! BUY ELSEWHERE it's going to be cheaper 98% of the time anyways.

"dorigift442 is a thief.

I've tried to contact this seller multiple times. I bought a selfie stick and it never worked. Daughter was just here in CA visiting from IL and brought it with her.

So sad this person is so crooked. I want my money back and ultimately a stick that works with my daughters phone. This persons ad said this stick would work with my daughters phone and it simply doesn't.

Pathetic.

"This is a fack side .I order a product but i am not receive, i have payment online . Claim id 1056462"

This review was modified by jyotiranjanjena341 on June 23 2015 02:22:29 AM

Share eBay's store rating

eBay is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eBay is not a merchant member
eBay does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!