Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.09/10 1.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.70/10 1.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.70/10 0.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.90/10 0.90/10

"Iv been a eBay seller since 2009 which means I'm a top seller quote unquote as they say but they are cheaters. They get more money from sellers and you are not even protected by them this is the worst site ever to sell they take more money then you actually make thumbs down.????????????and to add poor customer service."

"I shop on Ebay for more than 10 years and i can hardly recall any cases when i was unsatisfied.
Quality of the sellers is high, there is a claim process in case of any problems and support team works quite fast.
But from my point of view - the prices are higher then on aliexpress or dealextreme.
Of course it's not right to simply compare those marketplaces, but 50% of ebay sellers sell the same things as on aliexpress. Or they just drop ship.
In order to pick the right product among hundreds of choices i used to read reviews on http://skuguru.com
There are sections related to ebay, aliexpress and other internet shops.

"Claim ID: 764202
PaisaPay ID: 37894237657
Item number: 151438304911
Seller ID: memoryworld99

Damaged product (DSLR) received. It does not even takes pictures!! How can they send a product that does not even fulfill the basic function it was bought for.!! I raised a claim for the same 20 days back but no action has been taken since. I have made multiple calls to the customer care but all they have as reply is that you will receive a call today or tomorrow, but I have received no such calls.
Ebay guarantee is only a hoax and does not work at all!

modified review This review was modified by ShivaniKatukota on December 14 2014 11:30:57 PM

"I was selling item on ebay. I had someone open a clam saying that the item I sold was not the one in the picture. It was all BS and she lied out of her (you know what). I had listed on there No Returns. I had been in contact with Ebay at least 3 times. The people (who are nice) said they do not see a reason why I would not win this. To my surprise they went in heer favor. When I called to ask why it was in her favor they said she said the item she got was not the one I listed and it had more w and tear on it then shown(false). I asked if they asked her for picture they said no they do not require picture so they took her at word of lying mouth. They do not care about the sellers and will always going in the buyers favor. If you are a buy great you can get stuff for free most likely.... Seller be ware they do not care. If anyone wants proof that the jacket was not anything she said I will send a video so I wont bee accused of anything."

modified review This review was modified by Idk1 on December 13 2014 03:38:43 PM

"Ebay nor Paypal will do anything to help the buyers and without us they could not stay in business! Seller sent me a package with nothing in it so it would show up as I received it when it was scanned. I contacted Ebay and Paypal so the seller sent me a piece of POOO not what I ordered. Then Paypal and Ebay did nothing about it! I reported it twice and they told me to just send it back and I was to pay for the shipping to CHINA! "

modified review This review was modified by debra8131 on December 12 2014 03:07:11 PM

"Okay my story is on the selling side. I sold a turntable. It's 42 years old. Buyer wasn't happy with it and wanted to return it. Though I listed it as returns not accepted, Ebay policy overrides and they charged my account for item plus shipping both ways. When I received the item back it was damaged and basically junk. Ebay policy is too bad and not their problem. I am livid over these jerks.
Stay away!!!

"Is there anyway to leave less then 1 star for this fraud company?"

"I can see why eBay has a 1 review. eBay is definitely not the same company anymore. After nearly 15 years of using them I cancelled my account after I did not receive a package and no refund was given by seller or resolution center. There isn't always a money back gurantee. I had bought over 300 items on their website, had a 100% rating, and filed only 2 previous claims which they did refund--last was in 2009. I cancelled PayPal as well since they own them. The $33.00 they did not refund cost them a previously loyal customer. "

modified review This review was modified by Hoov90 on December 11 2014 04:07:19 AM

"the ebay its not trusted any more if you open a case their ebay step in system doesn't work so after 6-7 mails they were saying all the same thing bla-bla when the 30 days passed they closed the case and say now we can't do nothing its our policy .............. I lost my money please reconsider buying from unknown seller either the feedback is 100% the ebay customer service its crap any more "

modified review This review was modified by hkydonakis on December 11 2014 12:26:47 AM

"I have been an eBay buyer for at least 7 or 8 years and usually it goes fairly smoothly. I have never had to ask eBay for help until last week. I received an item and the seller had a vague description but offered returns so I ordered. When received I realized it did not work with my car so I returned and the seller received it the day after Thanksgiving. Well I still have not received my refund and the seller was getting rude with me so last week on the 3rd of December I contacted eBay for help and they decided that I did not qualify for a refund. Now I can not get a hold of the seller AT ALL! I am out over $100 because of eBay. With all the other options out there I realize I do not need eBay so after I receive my last items I will not be ordering and its unfortunate because there are some really honest sellers out there. IF you want a good alternative ECRATER is a good alternative. If you can avoid eBay then I would recommend it just because some have a positive experience does not mean everyone does and unfortunately it only took 1 jerk seller and then eBay not wanting to help customers to turn me completely off... Sad really!"

modified review This review was modified by skeetie23 on December 08 2014 08:43:20 PM

"I don't recommend to sell on Ebay. They block your money from sale for 21 days to have free credit and say that is made for safety. Yes, sure, and Im an elephant. And you have to ask them for YOUR money like you are a thief. Moreover, their comission is really high. And also paypal take their commision from every transaction. Horrible!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Jewg on December 08 2014 08:18:54 AM

"Terrible place to sell items. Buyers always have the upper hand, and eBay makes it entirely too easy for people to open false claims and receive a non-deserving refund

I wont be selling there again

"Dont sell on ebay terrible for $10.00 they charged you $400.00
stay away from ebay.If you call them,you will wait hours and hours.

modified review This review was modified by alena_imanuel on December 04 2014 01:18:18 PM

"Horrible! eBay DELETED my feedback on a seller because the seller claimed I was "over reacting" and eBay "agreed" without ever speaking to me. I had countless images of damage done to an item. F***ing bs that they went and deleted MY opinion on the seller."

"Poor website and poor service , didn't recieved my order after 40 days , tried to track it and its not trackable don't ever buy anything from here , its a scam"

modified review This review was modified by Muntaha on November 26 2014 05:02:52 AM

eBay is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eBay is not a merchant member
eBay does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!