Stores > eBay

Customer service: Rating 1.22/10 1.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.31/10 1.31/10

2016-06-22

Ebay vs Amazon......thhink before you buy on Ebay.....Completely Fraud

"I did an purchase from Ebay for the first time and the item was wrongly shipped by the seller. On reporting the issue same day on receiving the shipment the rep promised me since its my first transaction with Ebay he would like to keep the item with me and he would initiate an refund for the item which was for merely $36 only and would be credited within next 48 hours.
However after 7 days didn't received my refund, called their customer care and resolution center and they said that they don't have such policy of refund which made me think that they don't stand for their commitments and are not even bother about customer satisfaction.
They just want to make money on customer expenses and get them run around with all pain and trauma. This is really ridiculous for a company like Ebay. Really shocked with such experience and would never ever purchase from Ebay and would recommend to you all to be cautious while doing purchase from Ebay as you would never be listened if you received an wrong or real item. Very poor customer service above that and no value for customer.
Amazon is far better from them and value the customer relationship.....

This review was modified by Gavi on June 22 2016 02:00:02 PM

2016-06-20

I like it

"clothes are great and charming. fast shipping "

2016-06-17

I like these products

"I love shopping at this website. The only thing I wish is the site was a little more easy to use. Some of us take a little while longer to learn than other. Pleased all in all.

2016-06-16

iPhone accessories rock...

" "Ordered Spigen heavy duty case for iPhone. Very happy with quality. Also ordered Tech Armor premium ballistic glass screen cover. Very impressed with quality and ease of application.""

2016-06-12

BEWARE NEW SELLERS AND BUYERS

"For buyers:
No guarantee of the quality! There is no product review at all! Can you believe it for any selling platform? REFURBISHED CLAIMED AS NEW! BROKEN CLAIMED AS REFURBISHED! FAKE CLAIMED AS AUTHENTIC! There are numerous fake items claimed as authentic on ebay! I do believe most of the sellers didn't want to cheat on their customers. However, what I found out is per ebay policy, their account might be banned if they admit it to be fake! They can only claims it to be authentic in order to sell! Wipe your eyes if you really want to spend your time and risk your money to find out which on is indeed authentic!
I have bought many refurbished electronic items on Amazon or newEgg they worked great. But the refurbished iphone I bought on ebay is not able to receive wifi! When I took it to Apple store, technician said it already past the 1-years protection and the phone was fallen into water so they cannot fix it! It is obviously not manufacturer refurbished! It is just a BROKEN USED PHONE IN A NEW BOX!
You can not find real bargain on ebay! It is either fake, poor quality, or more expensive than other sites.

For new sellers:
I had been selling on ebay for 2 years and switched to other sites. Here is why you should think TWICE before selling on ebay.
FEES:
(1) ebay has the MUCH higher selling fee (13%-15%, 2016 number) than ANY other sites you can find, e.g. tradesy, bonanza, lyst, etsy, ioffer. (2) Ebay even charge a FEE ON THE SHIPPING AS WELL! which you didn't earn a penny! (3) A fee is charged AGAIN when the transaction is made on paypal (you don't have other choice). If you multiply all the fees, you end up with about 0.8 or less (depending on how much the shipping) of what the buyer paid in the best case, if nothing else happened as bellow.
What is ridiculous that their statement counts all the situations below as your earnings! Which shows you a MUCH SMALLER FEE RATIO THAN IT REALLY IS! DON'T BE FOOLED! Do your own computation!

There is no protection at all for sellers!
(1) There are numerous time when the buyers bid/buy but don't pay at all! It takes a long time to open claim, get the credit. (2) The product is delivered, the buyer claim not receiving it! YOU need to refund BOTH the product and the shipping (which you already paid)! (3) If buyer want return for no reason, they can always select "item does not match description" and you pay both the shipping EVEN IF you selected "buyer pays return shipping" in your setting!
Ebay doesn't protect any of these from happening! Seller pays all the debt! Your poor earning doesn't even pays off the troubles you get from ebay!

This review was modified by hfpmz on June 12 2016 08:56:36 PM

2016-06-08

SELLERS BEWARE

"They do not take care of sellers.I had a selling issue I found out what I was doing wrong. And corrected it.it stayed over my head I couldn't make it go away.it was like loosing a best friend. And they didn't care.I was on ebay 20 or more times a day.and have done a bunch of business. COLD."

2016-06-01

good store

"i love the products, even though, their deliver is not as they say !"

2016-05-27

atlantamart2005 communication is dishonest

"atlantamart2005 communication appear friendly but actually is very dishonest. Do not believe anything from atlantamart2005. When you have an atlantamart2005 problem, use ebay to resolve your problem."

2016-05-25

eBay's business practices unethical and untrustworthy

"After almost a decade of selling my odds and ends on eBay, with good results, a recent incident has cause me to leave eBay and never return. The changes in eBay's policies and practices over time as it has become a multi-billion dollar giant all indicate one thing - eBay wants your money and the customer (seller in this case) is not the priority. Another words, the epitome of corporate greed.

Sold an item through FedEx Smartpost which arrived damaged to the buyer. Buyer contacts eBay to initiate a refund. eBay informs me that I must take action to refund the buyer while my Paypal account is frozen (unethical, basically holding a gun your head with your OWN money!) I do not have a problem refunding the buyer for a damaged item so I comply. Now it's time for me to get reimbursed for the damaged item from FedEx. As if freezing your assets wasn't unethical (and borderline criminal), now eBay could care less about the damage claim, which MUST be filed on THEIR website. File the claim through an apparently pathetic eBay webpage that never gave a claim number nor any glimmer of hope that it will be fulfilled. I wait 3 months and nothing. I call eBay and they said it is out of their hands once filed on their site and I must call FedEx. FedEx can't see a claim number because guess what, THERE IS NONE! eBay just wanted to be done with the transaction and REQUIRED me to submit a bogus damage claim. Speaking with a supervisor at eBay about the situation got nowhere and when I threatened to leave after a decade of selling (essentially making them thousands in fees), they could care less.

What kind of company these days could stay in business if it imposed unethical, untrustworthy and borderline criminal policies its customers (sellers)? Only multi-billion dollar companies like eBay could survive since the average customer will not experience the maltreatment. I will not be a part of such a system of greed and deceit. There are many new auction sites popping up these days, no doubt in response to a need to break the greedy and corrupt monopoly eBay has on the online auction realm.

2016-05-24

A good store!

"Great informational site. Found site while searching to find lost phone. Used the info., phone isn't lost anymore:)"

2016-05-24

EBAY Fraud

"Worst website to do business at. Virtually no seller protection! Attracts fraudsters to the website who in turn use it as a hub for replacement of bad components.
All cases of this sort are resolved in buyers favor.
My experience as a seller and as a buyer has degraded from great 10 years ago to completely dissatisfied now in 2016.
Unpaid item cases along with poor seller protection and no available options other than IC3 to take any steps to recover the funds and prevent fraud make this site unbearable to work with.

This review was modified by alexvlas on May 24 2016 01:04:07 PM

2016-05-23

Ebay make you looser in both ways!

"Can not even place one star for eBay.Completely idiotic customer service and air policy. Sold Sony a57 camera kit with two lenses for $300 .After three weeks buyer broke it and opened return case and eBay make me responsible for that.Charge me $300 and no eBay fee was returned to me,because I' not agreed with them. We bought mink coat for wife and seller sent us not repairable coat . But on his listing was "excellent" condition! And again eBay took no our side and we are lost our money again!
Do not use eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This review was modified by belbus on May 23 2016 04:28:47 PM

2016-05-15

Seller ratings mean nothing

"The condition of sale item was "great condition". I found it to be rusted and major part did not work. I tried to resolve this issue with seller. I was offered $25 back on a $90 purchase. Final. I took it and then entered my review of sellers actions. EBay was unhappy that I accepted the settlement and then posted a bad review. They removed the review. The con man gets to keep a good record and swindle his next victims. No one hears he is scam artist."

This review was modified by DanielOO3 on May 15 2016 03:25:08 PM

2016-05-10

Never Shop Anything from Ebay- Hilarious & Pathetic Experience

"Hey Guyz Never Shop from eBay, it is selling fake & duplicate products which offers cheap quality.

Recently I bought a 32 GB Memory Card from eBay India I paid online on 16 April because there was no Cash On Delivery available, it was showing expected delivery till 21 April & Last date (Maximum Time) 27 April 2016, On 17 April I got a confirmation message about shipping of product by DTDC courier, when I didn't get product till 23 I tried to contact these people they people again assured me that you will get till 27 april anyhow, I drop mails and kept regular touch with on FB page at https://goo.gl/IAA6YU always they people said we are checking your issue more than 7 days when I didn't get any solution & last date was also passed I contacted them again but they bloody people have just learned a line sorry for inconvenience we are working on your issue, like these kind bullshit excuses they have given and finally product came on 3 May 2016 (6 days after the last date), I thought leave it at least I got my product perhaps they might have some confusion or something mess, but as I was already reached on the heights of irritation & frustration from these people, as I opened the packet I found it is looking like Fake product & when I tried to using it, the product was also not working, showing a message need to format this device but system was unable to format this drive, they people have so worst services that you'll need to hold their calls for 30 minutes & after that your call will be disconnected automatically. I have decided to teach them a lesson. I have used other online portals as well like Amazon India, Flipkart, Snapdeal and many more but believe me eBay India is the worst company I have ever found, no support, no customer services, I suggest you all my friends that never shop from eBay, these people are doing fraud with us. To teach them a lesson plz do share this.

This review was modified by rajmudg_01 on May 10 2016 12:39:43 AM

2016-05-08

SELLER'S BEWARE!

"SELLERS BEWARE! Ebay only protects the buyer! They help the buyer steal from you at your expense! We have lost $1700.00. we sold an item $4900.00 and paid $650.00 to insure it. the buyer said he is missing a part. (liarbuyer). we watched the ups guy pack the box and all item where in the box. ebay has no help for the seller. we must pay another $650.00 to get it returned and now its missing a $400.00 part. ebay also said they will be no help if i receive it back and i ' m missing more parts. ebay has false advertising on the nonreturnable items. If you are a criminal ebay is the easiest way to steal. ebay helps criminals with lack of support for the seller. shame on ebay you are just as much of a criminal. "

Share eBay's store rating

eBay is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eBay is not a merchant member
eBay does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!