Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I researched the heck out of the No Wheat Phytoceramides and finally got it at this site. The results were immediate! I exfoliate my skin all the time and use creams, lotions, potions, suffice is to say I take very good care of myself, but age is trying to work against me. My face was actually beginning to feel stiff and thick, I could not exfoliate enough and it's #1 on my list! I heard about the Phytoceramides and figured it's worth a try, and it is, it is worth a buy. this is the place to get the people, if you want results fast buy them now."

"I bought Garcinia Cambogia and later some Glucomannan. They arrived in a timely manor, But had identical bottles {different label's} The capsules appear identical as do the ingredients, BUT when taken the results are easily discernible. I have no complaints as yet."

modified review This review was modified by mr-gail on September 09 2013 05:38:01 AM

"You people have to call them and understand why orders are soooo late. The man said they have to wait for the herbs to come from China so that they can process all the packaging for sale. Look up "COMPANY INFORMATION" on bottom of webpage and read this below.
Because We Manufacture All 1100 of our Vitamin Products in an FDA and cGMP approved Facility we can provide wholesale prices directly to the consumer with the highest quality grade product.

Vitamins Because bringing direct to the consumer over a 1100 high grade vitamins and nutritional supplements. We Manufacture All 1100 of our Vitamin Products in an FDA and cGMP approved Facility. Because of our emphasis on innovation, quality, loyalty, education and customer service, Vitamins Because products are used widely in the structure of acupuncture, natural medicine and alternative medicine clinics, also sold in natural health food stores and vitamin stores. Vitamins Because is providing the consumer the greatest opportunity of purchasing the highest quality supplements for less than the price of regular filler based products on the market today. You will feel the difference.

modified review This review was modified by Jimcbrody on July 02 2013 09:29:27 AM

"I am so happy with this company!!! I ordered my supplements on Thursday, they were shipped on Friday and I just received them today. I called the company before I placed my order and the woman I spoke to explained that they do not pre-make their supplements but instead they make them as the order comes in. I knew there might be a little bit of a delay for them to make my order but I was very pleasantly surprised when I saw they were shipped the next day after I ordered them. I ordered from this company specifically because they do not use any preservatives, artificial coloring, corn, etc. If I had to wait a little, I was willing to because it was important to not have any magnesium stearate and to have my supplement be as pure as possible. I would recommend this company."

"This company is awfull, i orderd the product on April 10th, as of May 14th still have not recieved it. Called and not customer service skilled at all. My confirmation states to be shipped UPS they sent it US mail, and wanted me to track the package. Want my money back and refuse to give it back because they did not recieve the package back in there office. They wanted me to call post office and find out why I have not recieved it... I paid for a product and shipping. They fail to realize that they are to deliver the product that they sell and ship. THey most definitly need new staff. "

modified review This review was modified by danasmile on May 14 2013 08:24:45 AM

"I have been buying their garcinia cambogia products for around six months I have lost 20 pounds and am very happy with the company and the their Products."

"I have been buying Vitamins from this company for 3 years, and I take alot of vitamins, this is the strongest products I have ever taken. I have never felt energy from vitamins, i took their multi and was running around cleaning the house. I take alot of their eye support vitamins also, strong stuff."

"My account was charged but the female in this office claims I never made an order. This 2 weeks after it was placed. I ordered before and had a long wait then also. This woman was rude and didn't care if they lost my business. They failed customer service 101! I do not recommend ordering form this distributor. BTW- order date below is previous order# and date. Without an order confirmation from the company, which I have never received, it is hard to keep up with the order information on each order. Order# is not even on my bank statement."

"placed my order a week and five days ago and it has not been shipped as of today. I have sent an email to the company asking what gives and have yet to hear a response.
FOLLOWUP: another week and a half went by before the order showed up. I have NO problem with the prices, quality or appearance but waiting close to a month for an order to show up without response to the buyer is worrisome. I might try them again.

"The prior review is correct. This stuff is nothing but rice powder in a white capsule to hide the color."

"Green coffee bean extract is FAKE!! It is not the real stuff used in the study!

It is rice powder with coffee speckles!!

Avoid if looking for real green coffee bean

modified review This review was modified by kenai21 on August 15 2012 11:48:22 PM

doctorvitaminstore.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

doctorvitaminstore.com is not a merchant member
doctorvitaminstore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!