"KEEP WELL AWAY, LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES, USELESS ONE OWNER SITE WITH NO WORKING STOCK OR ETHICS. Ordered a watch and sunglasses. The watch was delivered and didn't work upon receipt, Despite the promise of a refund upon return, then countless emails with 'Momo' the apparent single worker at this worldwide website, no refund has been received. I'm progressing an investigation through trading standards.
Oh, and the sunglasses, well apparently they were so popular that they ran out of stock and forgot to notify anyone whilst retaining their money..

"Do not buy from discovery buying is a scam. I order on Dec,2012 for two item my order send to Israel on Jan21.2013 I contact discoverybuying.com That say wait a little bit more to receive your order. March 21,2013 I received one item is a wrong item, I order woman watch. That send me a mans watch, and other item is missing,and I ask for refund one item I paid by paypal that say take about 60 days. I send the watch back to China that say will credit back to me. August 9,2013 the parcel returned for undelivered mail. total I lost $67.50 Please pleases stop buy from discovery buying.com"

"Nice looking watches, but the problem is, 5 out of 10 don't work at all. Shipping it back, they claim that they never received the parcel.

Don't shop here if you're not looking for trouble.

"Great unless you have a problem with an item. bought a couple of watches. they said they were shipped, never got anything for 60 days, then they said they got the shipment back, so they re-shipped them, another 30 days later I got them. the most expensive one was broken so they told me to ship it back. 4 months later, after they keep telling me they never received it, I got the package back with a note from the post office saying they never came to pick it up. now they are telling me to ship it again at my cost (again). $60 I could have spent somewhere else. never had this problem with Deal Xtreme or Focalprice"

"Very bad experience.
Item never arrived. Customer service was very polite but useless.
Insisted on waiting 60 days. I've contacted several times asking to resend an item or refund. Finally they said that refund can't be made and that item is not in stock. Looks like it never was.
They offered store credit. But other item I've requested was also not in stock.
Avoid this site.
Updates:
Finally they issued refund (with some loss on paypal fees). But I had to write 7 e-mails to convince them.

modified review This review was modified by bigbonus on October 31 2012 10:55:05 PM

"I purchased a O1977 Men's Classic Round Diamond Watch, and to my suprise and pleasure it was a great deal for a low low price,it goes great with everything and i get many compliments."

"Didn't receive the watch, and then nobody answered my e-mails"

"Very good service, i'll buy again!!!"

"Shipped quickly, had good prices on a couple of items I wanted. Have made two orders now and both went through without incident. Quite happy over all."

"BE ADVISED, discovery bargain is or a scamming site, or they don't have any support policies!

I received item SKU YWB01786X but did NOT receive item SKU YW01088X. I've tried several times to contact the seller (since 24/10) but I have been completely ignored by them. They just DON'T REPLY ANY EMAILS!

"very good and fast shipping. Love the watch I bought there :)"

"discovery bargain is a good page of gifs"

"I'm now having problems.
2 orders not received. No answer. 20USD lost.
Scam site! Beware!

"Satisfied with the product and their speedy delivery."

"Very good quality. The product arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. The shipment arrived right on time. Excellent choice!"

discovery buying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

discovery buying is a merchant member
discovery buying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.