discountwatchsCoupons
    • Phone: 866-371-2330
    • Customer Support: 866-371-2330
    • Business Hours: 10am - 6pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat Closed Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I recently buy the ORIENT automatic watch from this seller. But it gives me doubt about the authenticity of the watch. They claimed to be the authorised dealer but wit the watch which they supplied to me DOES NOT have any warrently card from the ORIENT. Instead, they said they provide the warrently from Watch store not from ORIENT.

So, don;t buy the watches from this it may be fake.

modified review This review was modified by Parthivkumar on July 22 2014 08:02:32 AM

"I buy just about everything online and I must say that this is one of the best experiences I have had. I found a watch I wanted at another store at a great price, almost $120 cheaper than DWS. I emailed DWS with the URL and Jason emailed me back immediately saying they would match the price, plus they took an additional $12 off the price. I then ordered the watch and neglected to pick the overnight shipping I wanted on the order form. I emailed Jason again and he called me that day got the information he needed from me and made sure the watch I ordered was shipped that day for overnight delivery. Great customer service, great prices and they stand behind their Lowest Price Guarantee and make it very simple to utilize. Highly recommended."

modified review This review was modified by kstruck on June 25 2013 08:50:09 PM

"No comment. No comment, no comment, no comment."

"Excellent service. Fast delivery. Awesome watch....couldn't be happier."

"was everything I hoped it would be!!!!!"

"Excellent value deal at a great price, fast shipment. Well protected package.
Couldn't really ask for more.
Maybe a bigger range or lifting some international shipping restrictions for my future purchases.

Some nice decorative display cases would be a welcome addition

All else was excellent.

"watch came with battery already running since 2003, but it has the functions I wanted."

"Good service and price. Smooth transaction.

"My fault, I didn't check the waist of the watch, ity is too much big for me!"

"great service, value and range"

"I got my watch and liked it but I didn't notice that it was not the watch I had ordered. I noticed it the next day going through the watch list on the DW store that my watch was all wrong I got one with rubber strap not stainless also it is water proof to 50m instead of 100m on watch ordered decided to keep it's an alright watch and not that expensive. "

"Great seller, would purchase from again."

"i am looking foward of your staff who handle such wonderfull and customer friendly very very professional handlingin all angle

"Item was as described.
Fast service.
Great price.

"This is my first time ordering from Discountwatchstor.com. I'm very satisified with my experience. The prices are great, I got a email notifying me the item has been shipped with trackin number the next day. Item arrive a few days later without any issue. The watch is new and in good condition. I will definately order from them again!"

discountwatchstore.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

discountwatchstore.com is not a merchant member
discountwatchstore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!