discountwatchsCoupons

Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

discountwatchstore.com User

"BUYER BEWERE!

This seller engages in shady activity. I tried to purchase a watch from this seller. I first contacted them to confirm that the watch model that was pictured on their site was identical to the watch I would receive. They said that the logos / graphics on the watch face were different then the watch pictured without explanation. When I asked what the difference between the two watches were, they said "everything else with the watch is about the same".

I noticed that they advertised a Lowest Price Guarantee. I completed the price match form with the required information.
I received an email shortly after indicating that my price match request was declined because they were out of stock. When I rechecked the status of the item, it was changed to "sold out". Within an hour, the status had changed on the watch back to "in stock". I contacted them to confirm availability and about my price match request. However, I was told that they were out of stock. When I rechecked the status of the item, it was changed to "sold out". This occurred three times in the same day!

It is highly unlikely that this watch was in an out of stock three times in the same day. A more likely scenario is they did not want to match the price but could not tell the truth as it would conflict with their so called "Lowest Price Guarantee" policy.

In short, I purchased else ware as discountwatchstore.com lost my trust and me as a future customer.

discountwatchstore.com User

"Recently bought a Seiko watch from these folks. The Good:
The watch arrived promptly and as described. No problems
at all with the order. The Not So Good: Their website indicates that they offer a guaranteed price match to other
sites. However, there is a lot of fine print and a lot of exceptions. In my case they declined to match the price of
another site that I sent them. In reviewing their policy, sure enough the situation was covered. Just be aware that
price matching is not guaranteed with these folks, despite
what it says at the top of their webpage. Sometimes they
do, and sometimes they don't.

"I ordered a watch from this company on amazon. it was cheap and they shipped everywhere (including in the Pacific where I am now).
The watch arrived in the last day of the quoted interval (not complaining cause i'm at the en of the world). the watch came in a box with tags and everything.
Although a waterproof watch, the stainless steel back developed rust. Not the shop's fault!
I asked them about returns and they had to be done in accordance with Amazon policy. A little cumbersome but ok i guess.
I shipped the watch back and put a note in it asking them to refund my postage as well.
Got an email today saying they received the package and they are refunding everything including the postage I paid.
What a lovely store! I was stressed for a while but they came through. I'll but from them again next time!

"I recently buy the ORIENT automatic watch from this seller. But it gives me doubt about the authenticity of the watch. They claimed to be the authorised dealer but wit the watch which they supplied to me DOES NOT have any warrently card from the ORIENT. Instead, they said they provide the warrently from Watch store not from ORIENT.

So, don;t buy the watches from this it may be fake.

modified review This review was modified by Parthivkumar on July 22 2014 08:02:32 AM

"I buy just about everything online and I must say that this is one of the best experiences I have had. I found a watch I wanted at another store at a great price, almost $120 cheaper than DWS. I emailed DWS with the URL and Jason emailed me back immediately saying they would match the price, plus they took an additional $12 off the price. I then ordered the watch and neglected to pick the overnight shipping I wanted on the order form. I emailed Jason again and he called me that day got the information he needed from me and made sure the watch I ordered was shipped that day for overnight delivery. Great customer service, great prices and they stand behind their Lowest Price Guarantee and make it very simple to utilize. Highly recommended."

modified review This review was modified by kstruck on June 25 2013 08:50:09 PM

"No comment. No comment, no comment, no comment."

"Excellent service. Fast delivery. Awesome watch....couldn't be happier."

"was everything I hoped it would be!!!!!"

"Excellent value deal at a great price, fast shipment. Well protected package.
Couldn't really ask for more.
Maybe a bigger range or lifting some international shipping restrictions for my future purchases.

Some nice decorative display cases would be a welcome addition

All else was excellent.

"watch came with battery already running since 2003, but it has the functions I wanted."

"Good service and price. Smooth transaction.

"My fault, I didn't check the waist of the watch, ity is too much big for me!"

"great service, value and range"

"I got my watch and liked it but I didn't notice that it was not the watch I had ordered. I noticed it the next day going through the watch list on the DW store that my watch was all wrong I got one with rubber strap not stainless also it is water proof to 50m instead of 100m on watch ordered decided to keep it's an alright watch and not that expensive. "

"Great seller, would purchase from again."

discountwatchstore.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

discountwatchstore.com is not a merchant member
discountwatchstore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!