discountwatchstore.com Reviews - discountwatchstore.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.17/10 624 reviews

discountwatchstore.com is not a merchant member
discountwatchstore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"No comment. No comment, no comment, no comment."

"Excellent service. Fast delivery. Awesome watch....couldn't be happier."

"was everything I hoped it would be!!!!!"

"Excellent value deal at a great price, fast shipment. Well protected package.
Couldn't really ask for more.
Maybe a bigger range or lifting some international shipping restrictions for my future purchases.

Some nice decorative display cases would be a welcome addition

All else was excellent.

"watch came with battery already running since 2003, but it has the functions I wanted."

"Good service and price. Smooth transaction.

Rating 4/102/5

"My fault, I didn't check the waist of the watch, ity is too much big for me!"

"great service, value and range"

Rating 6/103/5

"I got my watch and liked it but I didn't notice that it was not the watch I had ordered. I noticed it the next day going through the watch list on the DW store that my watch was all wrong I got one with rubber strap not stainless also it is water proof to 50m instead of 100m on watch ordered decided to keep it's an alright watch and not that expensive. "

"Great seller, would purchase from again."

"i am looking foward of your staff who handle such wonderfull and customer friendly very very professional handlingin all angle

"Item was as described.
Fast service.
Great price.

"This is my first time ordering from Discountwatchstor.com. I'm very satisified with my experience. The prices are great, I got a email notifying me the item has been shipped with trackin number the next day. Item arrive a few days later without any issue. The watch is new and in good condition. I will definately order from them again!"

"did exactly what they promised

"Prices are much lower than any other online site."