Directron.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

Directron.com User

"By far the worst place to shop. Employees are not knowledgeable at all of the things they sell. They sell memory that isn't compatible with certain boards but then want to charge you a return fee because they don't sell something that works for you that an employee says will. Then tries to tell me you have to over clock a processor to get it to work at the defaulted speed the memory is set to run at upon opening. Good luck on actually getting someone on the phone to talk to. If you leave voicemail good luck with that too because their employees can't seem to leave a voice mail their own selves. I had to order off another site for a set of memory to get it to work right. Employees can't do what they say they will do...and seem to get all of your orders in one box to ship...say like one will go ups on day then hold onto the other and it ships usps. Wal Mart highers better people than this and some without a GED that knows more."

Directron.com User

"Can't thank you folks for the great service and merchandise. Keep up the great job! 2 thumbs up ;-)"

"I have always had great service from Directron.com"

"Directron sold me an Enermax power supply with a $15 manufacturer's rebate. After the purchase I discovered that the purchase period for rebates expired two weeks prior to my transaction. Attempts to rectify the situation with customer service were futile. For the first time in 20 years, I was forced to dispute a charge with my credit card issuer."

"Really happy with the service, Low prices and fast delivery, will buy from again!!"

modified review This review was modified by lonestar2814 on March 31 2014 08:18:42 AM

"very happy with the service and fast delivery, price is lower than the rest, most def. will buy from this seller again, had placed 3 orders with them and no problems with product or service."

modified review This review was modified by nelson-cepeda on February 25 2014 08:47:32 AM

"Directron's Web site listed free shipping on my purchase, but when I placed the order, shipping was included. I emailed customer service asking why this happened and the shipping fee was promptly removed. That is service! A good experience all around."

"Great price! Great purchase! Great service! Great quality! They even called me for verification of my order. You rarely get that with any other company. I will definitely be coming back for more."

modified review This review was modified by avemt1 on December 31 2013 01:46:57 AM

"This is my first time ordering from Directron.com however, many of my friends have gave good reviews on what they have ordered from this company WORD UP so I will try as well getting the things I may need now and in the future now that Geeks.com has gone out of busy I'd say Thumbs up for you Guys. "

modified review This review was modified by CharlesWalkeSr on November 03 2013 02:00:39 AM

"Overall a great purchase. They had the computer case I was looking for, the Chieftec BL-01B-OP which was discontinued by the manufacturer.

The price on the case was fantastic but was a little caught off guard by the shipping cost. To be fair the shipping cost wasn't horrible for a computer case costing $15.35. But over the years I have become used to free 2-day shipping from more that a couple online retailers, Maybe they should become a shop-runner merchant.

In closing they had the product I needed at a good price, with a fair price for the actual shipping costs, and it arrived in a timely manner. I was a little concerned after having read other reviews about horrible customer service but with my order not having any issues I couldn't say either way.

"Excellent quality and fast service great price, I will buy again A+ A+ A+ !!! Just wish that FedEx was a shipping option. Because U.P.S. sometimes will not leave packages at your door. Other than that. All is very good!!!"

modified review This review was modified by UKIEJOHN on August 28 2013 11:51:05 AM

"Excellent place to shop for computer parts and components, as long as they accept money orders as payment i will continue to purchase there. "

modified review This review was modified by Superbigman59 on September 04 2013 02:23:13 PM

"I have always loved Directron.com. The guys actually know their stuff and I have used them for over 10 years now."

"My first experience with Directron was very pleasant. The choice of items and brands was extensive, their prices were the best I found on the internet for what I ordered, the descriptions of the products are lengthy and very accurate, and the way the website is organized is clean and easy to navigate. Customer service called me to verify my billing address, and the man was courteous, and quick with his call. Shipping had no issues. I was able to track my package via UPS with the tracking number Directron gave me, and it arrived quickly in great condition. The product works great out of the box and is everything the item description said it would be. I will order from them in the future as my experience was great. "

modified review This review was modified by bluerealm101 on July 10 2013 05:31:42 AM

"First order from Directron, very happy, only took 2 days to arrive. Highly recommended"

modified review This review was modified by Alpha127 on May 25 2013 02:37:35 PM

Directron.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Directron.com is not a merchant member
Directron.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!