Directron.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.08/10 3.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10

"I took my ipad there for repair. It was fixed the next business day. Constant communication. Great customer service and a great experience! "

modified review This review was modified by BestLDContractors on December 16 2014 06:43:58 PM

"Absolutely horrid experience, mis-shipped my item and told me that I should go to the post office to track it down. Supervisor refused to speak to me. Customer service rep was incredibly rude, kept interrupting me and offered no assistance whatsoever. Never again."

"Buyer Beware For This Merchant, They False Advertise!!!
I tried to purchase two laptops on a Black Friday sale on 11/26/14. Their website showed they were in stock, accepted my credit card for the full payment, and even the manager George (who refused to give me his last name) called me on 11/28/14 to verify the charge assured me they would be shipped. When I contacted the company five days later, they told me they were sold out, would not honor any replacement PC for the same price, and charged my credit card for the full amount. I contacted the Texas State Attorney General and filed a complaint and my credit card company, since the company has still charged me for the purchase.

modified review This review was modified by FredU on December 07 2014 02:38:18 AM

"This is the first time buying anything from Directron and I must say I am very pleased with the product. It was exactly as advertised. Shipped the next day and arrived 4 days later."

modified review This review was modified by WilliamHB on December 05 2014 02:45:57 PM

"In the time it took Directron to get in gear and process the paperwork to ship my order, 4 other orders from Newegg (purchased at the same time) were already delivered. Their website is pretty poor, tracking is nearly non-existent and email support was lousy. If they aren't the cheapest place in town, I wouldn't buy again."

modified review This review was modified by terribly1 on December 02 2014 04:23:21 PM

"First time customer and won't be the last. Many great deals and ordering was smooth. Customer service was amazing and was very helpful answering a question regarding a promo."

modified review This review was modified by TaQno on December 01 2014 02:54:51 PM

"I will not be ordering from these guys again. I placed an order for a single item just under $100 in value. I get an e-mail a three days after I've submitted my order stating that they need additional verification in order to process further

The additional verification required me to fill out a PDF form with my credit card information and to e-mail it back to them. I was very hesitant to provide this information in such an unsecured fashion as I have no idea where this document will be saved to, and who may have access to it. I call them up and they state they require these for large orders, the representative then notices the amount is for less than $100.

Turns out the reason they're requiring this is because I've asked for a different ship address than my billing address. They were trying to verify the address of my office's name where I was shipping it to by looking at Google Maps, but I work in a corporate office in NYC and typically you don't see corporate companies names advertised on the outside. They agreed to process my order if I were to sign for it upon receipt. What century is it?

"I recently purchased a 2nd motherboard from Directron. The first came from another retailer who dominates the computer parts market. The MB was damaged and I returned it. They refused to deal with my problem. That's a broken egg in my book. So I tried Directron. I've purchased a few things from them in the past and a recent email offered 10% on this particular MB. It arrived in 4 business days and my system is up and running. So far so good. I realize that this company is a small fish online but they seem to be offering some decent and competitive deals lately. No sales tax either! That's worth money right there. "

"people there list items as in stock while they are not!
Placed an order for asus gtx 970 card using amazon payment,usualy you are charged after the item is shipped,those people charged a few minutes after placing my order as per my credit card and amazon payments email,it was late Friday,so I thought ok give the guy a chance and see what happens on Monday,I emailed them and they replied that my item is scheduled to be shipped today(Monday).
today they emailed my that the item is out of stock,and that I have the choice to wait or cancel my order!
why do you charge people for items that you didn't ship,items that you don't have them in stock in the first place?
the refund will take long time before it shows in my credit balance,I can't use my money and have to wait until my balance is restored because some people lacked the honesty.
unfortunately there is no lower rating that can give such store.

"A clear indication of what you are getting yourself into should be by the way this site appears. It mislabels items that are out of stock as being in stock and vice versa. The search / filter function is of little to no help. Next up you have the "deals" they list on the front page. No where did it say that these promotions do not stack and so when I placed my order I was expecting to get an email the next day with shipping information. Instead what I saw was a note asking for me to call them back - asking to "release" my credit card information because their archaic website can not process credit cards. They took this time to inform me that the promotions I used were invalid and used classic bait-and-switch tactics to get me to pay extra for my item. As I was about to propose a solution I was hung up on and an email was sent confirming the order cancellation."

"just bought the phantom 240 and it came fast the price was great over all quality was amazing thank you direct.com!!!!!"

"Pros: Very fast shipping A+ ; Great prices! A+
Cons: non-existent customer service F ; Awful phone system: D ;

Would I order from them again? Yes, but I'd have to make sure I didn't need any assistance from Customer Service as there isn't any.

modified review This review was modified by mrnovell2 on October 17 2014 09:12:20 AM

"This store is far beyond the tech stores you might want to deal with. Using obsolete filters and sorting it's even hard to navigate and find what you are looking for.

Anyway - I got a 10% off coupon and decided to give it a try, so I ordered some components for total of more than $5000. My card was charged and I was waiting for the hardware to come in. They contacted me on the second business day after I placed the order only to tell me there is a limitation on the amount of video cards (although there was none when I placed the order) and I can not use the coupon on this amount, because they are loosing too much money. So I cancel, and won't deal with them - too much hassle. I could've placed my order at newegg or tigerdirect.

Oh, did I mention when I called them they were transferring my call beack and forth between different employees, including leaving voicemail and dropped calls? Directron, reconsider altering your customer experience. I am not going back, that is for sure. So Directron, keep your business away from me!

Directron.com User

"By far the worst place to shop. Employees are not knowledgeable at all of the things they sell. They sell memory that isn't compatible with certain boards but then want to charge you a return fee because they don't sell something that works for you that an employee says will. Then tries to tell me you have to over clock a processor to get it to work at the defaulted speed the memory is set to run at upon opening. Good luck on actually getting someone on the phone to talk to. If you leave voicemail good luck with that too because their employees can't seem to leave a voice mail their own selves. I had to order off another site for a set of memory to get it to work right. Employees can't do what they say they will do...and seem to get all of your orders in one box to ship...say like one will go ups on day then hold onto the other and it ships usps. Wal Mart highers better people than this and some without a GED that knows more."

"Directron sold me an Enermax power supply with a $15 manufacturer's rebate. After the purchase I discovered that the purchase period for rebates expired two weeks prior to my transaction. Attempts to rectify the situation with customer service were futile. For the first time in 20 years, I was forced to dispute a charge with my credit card issuer."

Directron.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Directron.com is not a merchant member
Directron.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!