• Directron.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

"Fantastic Service! Highly Recommend! Asked for quick shipping, they shipped same afternoon!"

"I've been buying from Directron.com for nearly ten years now and can count on one hand the number of times I've had any problem of any kind. Problems of my own making or from the other end of the line have ALWAYS been resolved quickly and to my ultimate satisfaction. They are my go-to supplier for my computer needs."

"I was a little hesitant to order from directron cause I'd never heard of them before. I ordered a atx mid tower and was told it would take about a week to get it, but it arrived only a few days later. I am extremely satisfied with how directron treated me as a consumer. Will be buying from them again!"

"When I clicked on the Yahoo privacy policy it came up with an empty page. I hope this is not a spam site."

"I've been purchasing desktops from Directron for over 15 years. This is my first laptop."

"Very Good and smooth buying experience. Use often"

"so cheap laptop refurbished
firs im found cheap laptop on united states

"Something was weird about payment through Amazon. I selected the first field as the address to ship to and the second one being the payment card and after hitting continue at the bottom of the page I got an error message saying I didn't enter a phone number. So I went back and manually entered a new shipping address and filled in the phone number section (still using Amazon). Even after that I got an error message. I figured to hell with this I will jut do it the good old fashioned way of not using Amazon. Seems like a cool feature but ultimately it's broken on my end. Boo!"

"The place to shop with reasonable prices and decent shipping prices. Just love that Directron."

"adawdwadszcsczscwadawdawdawdawddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddda"

"Lovely store, great customer service, will shop again."

"Order was simple from prior trusted vendor.. would deal with same again."

"This is the Very WORST place I have done business with! After several phone calls, trying to help the business out, all I received back was a Whole Lot of BS! I, spoke to JOSE.

I believe anything and everything in life can have a problem. Having a problem, is NO BIG THING! It is what is done about the problem, when it is Fully recognized that counts. In this case: I WAS FULLY DISRESPECTED. I'm done with them.

"Easy check out process - found what I needed and more. Like being able to use PayPal to purchase.

Thanks!

"The method of online ordering is easy and customer friendly."

Share Directron.com's store rating

Directron.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Directron.com is not a merchant member
Directron.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!