Directron.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"(1st time buyer) Ordered Jensen JMC-1250 product in January 2015 & it arrived in 2 days!!! Everything was Splendid!!! Not as loud as I thought it would be but I am thinking that if I use larger speakers it would satisfy my decibel craving.
In closing, terrific purchase, lowest price and super-fast shipping!!! Thanks Directron for bringing back Nostalgia products!!!

modified review This review was modified by Marnpic on January 26 2015 04:38:03 PM

"I got a COOL-CC-Ssilence-AM1 cpu cooler and it appears that they're the only online store that has it in stock. I ordered on 1/13/2015 and I got the cooler in 3 days via Economy Shipping. Will definitely shop here again!"

modified review This review was modified by chiz on January 16 2015 10:56:43 PM

"Fast shipping and great customer service as always! I usually get my shipments the next business day! "

modified review This review was modified by craig_allenpcs on January 13 2015 01:54:06 PM

"Great customer service. Purchased a new video card and got the free game with my purchase after calling in. Thanks for a pleasant shopping experience! "

modified review This review was modified by CFloyd965 on December 22 2014 08:09:33 AM

"Absolutely horrid experience, mis-shipped my item and told me that I should go to the post office to track it down. Supervisor refused to speak to me. Customer service rep was incredibly rude, kept interrupting me and offered no assistance whatsoever. Never again."

"This is the first time buying anything from Directron and I must say I am very pleased with the product. It was exactly as advertised. Shipped the next day and arrived 4 days later."

modified review This review was modified by WilliamHB on December 05 2014 02:45:57 PM

"First time customer and won't be the last. Many great deals and ordering was smooth. Customer service was amazing and was very helpful answering a question regarding a promo."

modified review This review was modified by TaQno on December 01 2014 02:54:51 PM

"I will not be ordering from these guys again. I placed an order for a single item just under $100 in value. I get an e-mail a three days after I've submitted my order stating that they need additional verification in order to process further

The additional verification required me to fill out a PDF form with my credit card information and to e-mail it back to them. I was very hesitant to provide this information in such an unsecured fashion as I have no idea where this document will be saved to, and who may have access to it. I call them up and they state they require these for large orders, the representative then notices the amount is for less than $100.

Turns out the reason they're requiring this is because I've asked for a different ship address than my billing address. They were trying to verify the address of my office's name where I was shipping it to by looking at Google Maps, but I work in a corporate office in NYC and typically you don't see corporate companies names advertised on the outside. They agreed to process my order if I were to sign for it upon receipt. What century is it?

"I recently purchased a 2nd motherboard from Directron. The first came from another retailer who dominates the computer parts market. The MB was damaged and I returned it. They refused to deal with my problem. That's a broken egg in my book. So I tried Directron. I've purchased a few things from them in the past and a recent email offered 10% on this particular MB. It arrived in 4 business days and my system is up and running. So far so good. I realize that this company is a small fish online but they seem to be offering some decent and competitive deals lately. No sales tax either! That's worth money right there. "

"A clear indication of what you are getting yourself into should be by the way this site appears. It mislabels items that are out of stock as being in stock and vice versa. The search / filter function is of little to no help. Next up you have the "deals" they list on the front page. No where did it say that these promotions do not stack and so when I placed my order I was expecting to get an email the next day with shipping information. Instead what I saw was a note asking for me to call them back - asking to "release" my credit card information because their archaic website can not process credit cards. They took this time to inform me that the promotions I used were invalid and used classic bait-and-switch tactics to get me to pay extra for my item. As I was about to propose a solution I was hung up on and an email was sent confirming the order cancellation."

"just bought the phantom 240 and it came fast the price was great over all quality was amazing thank you direct.com!!!!!"

"Pros: Very fast shipping A+ ; Great prices! A+
Cons: non-existent customer service F ; Awful phone system: D ;

Would I order from them again? Yes, but I'd have to make sure I didn't need any assistance from Customer Service as there isn't any.

modified review This review was modified by mrnovell2 on October 17 2014 09:12:20 AM

"Directron sold me an Enermax power supply with a $15 manufacturer's rebate. After the purchase I discovered that the purchase period for rebates expired two weeks prior to my transaction. Attempts to rectify the situation with customer service were futile. For the first time in 20 years, I was forced to dispute a charge with my credit card issuer."

"Really happy with the service, Low prices and fast delivery, will buy from again!!"

modified review This review was modified by lonestar2814 on March 31 2014 08:18:42 AM

"very happy with the service and fast delivery, price is lower than the rest, most def. will buy from this seller again, had placed 3 orders with them and no problems with product or service."

modified review This review was modified by nelson-cepeda on February 25 2014 08:47:32 AM

Directron.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Directron.com is a merchant member
Directron.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.