Directron.com Coupons
  • Rating 8.00/10 1,669 reviews

Directron.com is not a merchant member
    Directron.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Directron.com contact information

• Fax: 281-754-4959

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

All 1,685 Customer Reviews

"Really happy with the service, Low prices and fast delivery, will buy from again!!"

modified review This review was modified by lonestar2814 on March 31 2014 08:18:42 AM

"very happy with the service and fast delivery, price is lower than the rest, most def. will buy from this seller again, had placed 3 orders with them and no problems with product or service."

modified review This review was modified by nelson-cepeda on February 25 2014 08:47:32 AM

"Directron's Web site listed free shipping on my purchase, but when I placed the order, shipping was included. I emailed customer service asking why this happened and the shipping fee was promptly removed. That is service! A good experience all around."

"Great price! Great purchase! Great service! Great quality! They even called me for verification of my order. You rarely get that with any other company. I will definitely be coming back for more."

modified review This review was modified by avemt1 on December 31 2013 01:46:57 AM

"Overall a great purchase. They had the computer case I was looking for, the Chieftec BL-01B-OP which was discontinued by the manufacturer.

The price on the case was fantastic but was a little caught off guard by the shipping cost. To be fair the shipping cost wasn't horrible for a computer case costing $15.35. But over the years I have become used to free 2-day shipping from more that a couple online retailers, Maybe they should become a shop-runner merchant.

In closing they had the product I needed at a good price, with a fair price for the actual shipping costs, and it arrived in a timely manner. I was a little concerned after having read other reviews about horrible customer service but with my order not having any issues I couldn't say either way.

"Excellent quality and fast service great price, I will buy again A+ A+ A+ !!! Just wish that FedEx was a shipping option. Because U.P.S. sometimes will not leave packages at your door. Other than that. All is very good!!!"

modified review This review was modified by UKIEJOHN on August 28 2013 11:51:05 AM

"Excellent place to shop for computer parts and components, as long as they accept money orders as payment i will continue to purchase there. "

modified review This review was modified by Superbigman59 on September 04 2013 02:23:13 PM

Drexel Hill Pa.

"This is the first time I ordered from Directron. I am so happy with my purchase which came today."

"Very poor RMA tracking.. USPS confirmed delivery, but Directron denied recieving. Delivery confirmation was obtained but that wasn't good enough for Directron.. they flat refused my claim and said end of story. I wouldn't recommend returning anything to directron without insurance and signature verification. I suspect even with sigvar, that they would just say nobody here by that name. These guys only want product going out so unless it is defect resistent.. buy somehwere else. They can be cheaper.. but that doesn't cover the total cost of ownership.. buyer beware."

modified review This review was modified by Ranger_XP on January 29 2013 04:53:16 PM

"Large inventory and very reasonable pricing. Easy navigation and clear descriptions"

"Directron embodies the slogan: "Price, quality, service? pick any 2…" They have the very lowest prices you'll probably ever see. Anything they have in stock will get to you very quickly with tracking numbers, etc. IF your order does not involve an affiliate warehouse. You’ll get fantastic deals on hard drives. However, be advised that Customer Service does not necessarily have direct visibility into their affiliate warehouses and if your order requires a drop shipment from that affiliate, you might not see a tracking number, a true ship date, or know when the shipment will arrive. Customer service can’t see the “real status” of that order. Your affiliate-shipped order can arrive many weeks later and you just have to have faith that someday it will arrive. Directron customer service will work with you, but you will notice a very pronounced attitude that is quite poor and very “I really don’t care”... Again… price, quality, service… pick any 2. I will order from Directron again, but I will call them up first to see which items are in stock and which require the involvement of a drop ship from an affiliate warehouse and order that equipment elsewhere. Work with them with this in mind and you will save money."

modified review This review was modified by GPrice on January 22 2013 03:11:29 PM

"I don't get all the glowing reviews. Yes, they do have excellent prices but their customer service isn't great. I ordered a printer and there was a problem with the printing. I sent an e-mail and no reply. I called and was told to call the manufacturer and go look up the manufacturer number on the web site. I felt like they didn't care about my concerns. I ended calling the manufacture and got an exchange in a day or so with no hassle. So yes they have the right pricing but lack customer service skills. If anyone wants their free shirt they send with orders, I certainly won't be wearing it to advertise for them."

"Just fantastic always...prompt, fast and polite service as I have always picked up my order locally usually within an hour or so of placing the order online."

"Great place to shop and this was my first time here. Found what I wanted quickly, they have great prices and fast shipping with a tracking number so you know when to expect it. Will be back that is a for sure."

modified review This review was modified by nawar on December 04 2012 06:06:13 PM

"Very good as always. Will be back for Christmas presents."