• Rating 0.00/10 3 reviews

Designer Seating, Inc. is not a merchant member
    Designer Seating, Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Designer Seating, Inc. contact information

"DESIGNERSEATING.COM COMPANY IS A SCAM. Beware of these crooks, they use stock images and then send you very poor quality, cheap looking, Chinese furniture, that looks or feels nothing like as they advertised.

BEWARE OF DESIGNERSEATING.COM
They also operate under the name:
I & L Distributing Inc.
It is all the same company!
BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!!
Designerseating has “F” rating on BBB.

Also, to read real reviews on this fraudulent company go here:

As you can see, many buyers went through the same nightmare as me. I am shocked that they have not sued by the Attorney General yet.

If you have been scammed by the crooks at designerseating.com, please write a letter to the NJ Attorney General office at the link below:

DO NOT LET THESE CROOKS KEEP GETTING AWAY!

I lost over $3500 with this company, I am stuck with garbage furniture that looks worse than something that I could have bought at Walmart for under $25.

To add insult to injury, they sent me a broken chair with missing screws and a table with non-matching base. The furniture also has a very foul, strong smelling chemical smell. It cannot be good if you have kids or pets.

Getting them to correct their mistake is whole another story in itself. I have tried calling them over 3 months to get them to correct the problems. Each time I got the same answer, “we will get back to you.” No one ever gets back to me.

This whole ordeal with Designerseating.com has been a nightmare.

There are many brick-mortar and online stores selling high-quality replicas, but I can assure you that designerseating.com is surely NOT one of them.

Overall a horrible experience.

DO NOT BUY FROM DESIGNERSEATING.COM or any of ther other fraudulent website that they operate from.

"ORRIBLE BE WARE of this people : the leather is not leather but vinil the items came demage from the shipping and they don't want to return ORRIBLE :
I raccomended : modernlinefurniture.com

"***AVOID DESIGNER SEATING AT ALL COSTS**** I purchased a chair from Designerseating.com on January 14, 2011. First the chair did not look like the picture on their website. It was very poor quality and a different shape. I asked for a full-refund, but they refused. Moreover, it came with a broken arm that had to be replaced. VERY DISSAPOINTED but I thought it’d be better to just get a new arm.
After calling and emailing for several weeks, they sent me one defective/inadequate arm. After assurances they sent the correct arm, I proceeded to fix it only to discover that that too was an incorrect arm. However, once the arm is inserted into the chair, you cannot remove it, and you can't tell until it's inserted. Again, though, I was assured this was the correct arm. The arm was locked into the chair and couldn’t be removed.
At this point they refused to do anything. No refund, no exchange, no returns. They stopped replying to emails or phone calls. So I am stuck with a poor-quality $900 chair which is not as described in the pictures or their website and has a broken arm. We're going on 3 months without resolution. They have a very incompetent staff as well.
I learned my lesson. ***NEVER AGAIN FROM DESIGNERSEATING.COM***

modified review This review was modified by specsowls on May 08 2011 06:40:17 PM