• dear-lady / Wes

"I want to say that there prices were great and the shipping was fast and I did not do rush shipping. Also I did notice that if you don't look before you purches you will miss the extra fees but just uncheck them and all is good. I think it's a good company and I recomend them for all your toy needs."

"Will shop with them again. "

"I never had a problem with DearLady. I always get my orders quickly, sometimes the next day and the prices are half that of the stores. They even called me to verify my order to make sure it was me. I think you just had a bad experience."

"terrible. you can find it just as cheap elsewhere for all the hassle and head ache with shipping over charges from this place.products don't like like advertised and some my grand mother used. Don't believe the free gift line. its a bait and switch. and the customer service is the worst ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"This company SUCKS! Their return policy is bogus. They send a invoice with your items & state you can return certain items, but when you phone to get a RMA# & state the items your want to return, they won't accept them. Your are better off just going to a local store. Their items are also over priced and not worth the money. Customer service SUCKS also!"

Share dear-lady / Westmarket's store rating

dear-lady / Westmarket is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

dear-lady / Westmarket is not a merchant member
dear-lady / Westmarket does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!