Stores > Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA
Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA by clicking a star below.

2017-03-12

Try it on

"Great to try on jacket and pants before buying them"

This review was modified by tahoe2163 on March 14 2017 04:45:01 PM

2017-03-05

"never find a sales person when you need one"

This review was modified by normlinda_fletcher on March 07 2017 11:15:01 AM

2017-02-23

helmet fit

"great service and help picking out a helmet"

This review was modified by rockfishfan on February 28 2017 12:00:25 AM

2017-02-22

Employee Investment

"I have been coming to Cycle Gear since they opened their first 800 sq ft shop in Sacramento. I am concerned that the employees are not being paid a fair and liveable wage.
There used to be several long time employees that I knew and treated like family. They are all gone. Moved on because they couldn't make a living working for your company.
I don’t feel any loyalty to a big box store with employees who have no knowledge or experience. That only comes from time and investment by the employer. Why would anyone stay for crap pay and unpredictable hours ? It is a lack of investment on your part. A choice. Just like me doing business with someone else.

This review was modified by kevingundestrup69 on February 24 2017 04:15:02 PM

2017-02-22

And now I ride in style...

"The guys at Cycle Gear were exceptionally cool. My beautiful wife had purchased a jacket for me, but not in the style I wanted. I went into the store and explained that the jacket I wanted wasn't there in my size. The gentleman there spent like an hour looking through books and online to find exactly what I wanted, in the size I needed. He took my measurements to ensure the right fit and then we ordered the jacket online. I am always skeptical of buying clothes I didn't try on, but I was told that if it didn't fit we could return it for the right size. I was happily surprised when the jacket came in about a week and fit perfectly!

The folks there went the extra mile for me to make sure I got what I wanted in the size I needed, and even then I had time to wear it and decide if it was the right fit. I really appreciate the exceptional customer service at Cycle Gear, and I won't shop anywhere else for my motorcycle needs.

This review was modified by mspiro on February 24 2017 07:00:01 AM

2017-02-06

"Very friendly and helpful employees"

This review was modified by jolley84 on February 08 2017 09:00:22 AM

2017-02-05

Best store in town

"Staff was very attentive. Answered all of my questions, helped me pick out helmets for my kids.
Best of all, they offer a 15% discount to veterans. The cashier went through every item, even the items on clearance, to ensure I got my discount.

This review was modified by travis_studebaker on February 07 2017 07:45:01 AM

2017-02-01

Great customer service !

"The staff was super helpful and wanted to help - i left with helmet, jacket and gloves in time for my first ride ! "

This review was modified by arnulfodelacruz on February 03 2017 01:15:01 AM

2017-01-30

Got what I came in for

"the weather was just warm enough for me to take it for a quick ride and I often choose Cycle Gear as a destination. I can browse and try out a lot of different products . It's the only big retail in this area. "

This review was modified by bigblue6461 on February 01 2017 05:45:02 PM

2017-01-27

Excellent service

"I was very satisfied by the excellent service the sales person gave me and a friend. The rain pants and gloves I bought kept me dry and warm during the rain I had to ride through. I will be back to shop for more gear. "

This review was modified by ralphhemstreet on January 31 2017 12:01:16 AM

The Biker store

"I like going to this store they have the Biggest assortment of stuff They have the best deal on tires i can find. and a lot of helmets and coats and everything you cam imagine that has to do with Motorcycles "

This review was modified by jaa0064 on January 25 2017 06:15:02 PM

2017-01-23

They even know how to spell Haaaaaaaaaaaaaarleeeeeee!!!

"Not that I asked for a rebuild or anything ....
But the kids (I'm a geezer) were all very congenial, helpful and KNEW what they were talking about..... As always I'll be back. Steve

This review was modified by rabadoo on January 25 2017 01:00:01 PM

More power

"Battery getting weak in my BMW S1000RR so I stopped in to get replacement. Picked up a Shoral Lithium and the motor spins over alot faster and comes to life much quicker. "

This review was modified by david-53096 on January 25 2017 11:00:01 AM

2017-01-15

Cycle gear saved me $300

"My local HD shop wanted $600 for new tires, mount, and ballance. I purchased a front and rear dunlop HD rated tires for less than $300. Cycle gear mounted and ballanced for $20 each. "

This review was modified by tigersingh59 on January 17 2017 03:45:03 PM

2017-01-11

Impressive

"The selection in this store is unreal. The helmet area is what I like the most. The staff has never been anything but helpful and nice. Could use a better selection on turn signals. "

This review was modified by cepspain on January 13 2017 06:45:02 PM

Share Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA's store rating

Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.