Stores > Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA
  • Cycle Gear, Sac Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA Elite Status

5400 Date Avenue
      Sacramento, CA US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
      (916) 338-1649

Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA by clicking a star below.

2017-10-17

Large location great selection

"Easy to find and large location much better selection than my local store but I think that has to do with the square footage"

2017-10-09

Stellar

"I always turn to CycleGear for anything I need. The staff is knowledgeable and professional. Their Rider Support program is awesome. "

Western Nevada Verified Customer
2017-10-09

No Help

"We went to the store to buy a leather jacket fire my wife. I asked for someone to help her find a coat repeatedly. It took 3 trips to the register to finally get someone to help. You didn't have her size in stock. Wound up buying boots as a gift for my daughter's boyfriend. We were not impressed with the service or inventory. We drove over 125 to get to the store because there are no CG stores in the Reno NV area.

2017-10-08

Great people, amazing store.

"Very helpful people. Huge store with a variety of products to handle/read package information or try on for proper fit. The only problem that stopped me from making a purchase was, nothing I wanted seemed to be marked with a price. Whether on the shelf or on display. And constantly finding someone the check the price of a item got old and tiring fast. "

2017-10-04

Nice to great

" So I bought a helmet and a facial and they charge me double official an hour after I got home I called cycle gear to explain to them they charge me double for face shield n some lady Said that they can’t do nothing. Cuz she was the one wkin the cashier n she didn’t recall me comin n. I live an hr away n don’t come to that place often so I guess I had to take a little st the of $30 due to the fact that she didn’t remember me. Such customer services It sucked big tym "

2017-10-01

I could use a little more help

"I could use a little more help have to admit I was there on a Sunday maybe there was less staff I don't know"

2017-09-24

Siiiiick!

"Always has been and always will be an excellent location. They had an event recently and were fully stocked with fast house goods. Hope they keeps that selection going."

GC is product knowledgeable

"Cycle Gear was able to answer all my questions and I found the right items for the right price I was looking for."

Somewhat satisfied

"It was ok. They were pretty busy and one employee was helpful with cell phone holders and one was less than helpful with my questions about FZ07 clutch and brake levers.."

New helmet

"Knowable staff, huge inventory, excellent service."

A Good Ride

"All Good nice large store "

2017-09-17

Great deal, service needs improvement

"I went in for a Shorai battery and to order a 6D helmet. Surprise! They had a returned helmet in store that fit me. They even had a really good mark down on the price. The problem was when I was checking out, the cashier was manhandling the helmet on the counter as he was trying to remove the antitheft device. For an $850 helmet, you would think a soft surface in between the perfectly new helmet and the hard, dirty counter would be a no-brainer. I sucked it up because of the great deal, but if I had been paying full price, they would be replacing it."

2017-09-15

Fast and easy

"I got my package fast and it was just what I wanted."

2017-08-28

Great service and AMAZING selection!

"The store is HUGE! The people working there are extremely helpful. They answered all my questions, help me with some of my choices and even helped me save a few dollars! Always appreciated. I will definitely be coming back for all future riding needs!"

2017-08-27

"Cashier to rud price is good thks

Share Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA's store rating

Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.