Stores > Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA
Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA by clicking a star below.

2017-04-25

no customer service

"No customer service at all, I had to track someone down when I needed something off a top rack. Only bought something because it was on sale but normally I wouldn't have."

2017-04-17

INTELLIGENT RECOMMENDATIONS

"went in for new tires, was given all the advise needed to make a sound decision. Had them install the tires and safely rode home. Won't be the last set of tires I buy here. They earned my business. "

2017-03-12

Try it on

"Great to try on jacket and pants before buying them"

2017-03-05

"never find a sales person when you need one"

2017-02-23

helmet fit

"great service and help picking out a helmet"

2017-02-22

Employee Investment

"I have been coming to Cycle Gear since they opened their first 800 sq ft shop in Sacramento. I am concerned that the employees are not being paid a fair and liveable wage.
There used to be several long time employees that I knew and treated like family. They are all gone. Moved on because they couldn't make a living working for your company.
I don’t feel any loyalty to a big box store with employees who have no knowledge or experience. That only comes from time and investment by the employer. Why would anyone stay for crap pay and unpredictable hours ? It is a lack of investment on your part. A choice. Just like me doing business with someone else.

2017-02-22

And now I ride in style...

"The guys at Cycle Gear were exceptionally cool. My beautiful wife had purchased a jacket for me, but not in the style I wanted. I went into the store and explained that the jacket I wanted wasn't there in my size. The gentleman there spent like an hour looking through books and online to find exactly what I wanted, in the size I needed. He took my measurements to ensure the right fit and then we ordered the jacket online. I am always skeptical of buying clothes I didn't try on, but I was told that if it didn't fit we could return it for the right size. I was happily surprised when the jacket came in about a week and fit perfectly!

The folks there went the extra mile for me to make sure I got what I wanted in the size I needed, and even then I had time to wear it and decide if it was the right fit. I really appreciate the exceptional customer service at Cycle Gear, and I won't shop anywhere else for my motorcycle needs.

2017-02-06

"Very friendly and helpful employees"

2017-02-05

Best store in town

"Staff was very attentive. Answered all of my questions, helped me pick out helmets for my kids.
Best of all, they offer a 15% discount to veterans. The cashier went through every item, even the items on clearance, to ensure I got my discount.

2017-02-01

Great customer service !

"The staff was super helpful and wanted to help - i left with helmet, jacket and gloves in time for my first ride ! "

2017-01-30

Got what I came in for

"the weather was just warm enough for me to take it for a quick ride and I often choose Cycle Gear as a destination. I can browse and try out a lot of different products . It's the only big retail in this area. "

2017-01-27

Excellent service

"I was very satisfied by the excellent service the sales person gave me and a friend. The rain pants and gloves I bought kept me dry and warm during the rain I had to ride through. I will be back to shop for more gear. "

The Biker store

"I like going to this store they have the Biggest assortment of stuff They have the best deal on tires i can find. and a lot of helmets and coats and everything you cam imagine that has to do with Motorcycles "

2017-01-23

They even know how to spell Haaaaaaaaaaaaaarleeeeeee!!!

"Not that I asked for a rebuild or anything ....
But the kids (I'm a geezer) were all very congenial, helpful and KNEW what they were talking about..... As always I'll be back. Steve

More power

"Battery getting weak in my BMW S1000RR so I stopped in to get replacement. Picked up a Shoral Lithium and the motor spins over alot faster and comes to life much quicker. "

Share Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA's store rating

Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.