Stores > Cycle Gear, Louisville, KY
  • Cycle Gear, Lou Cycle Gear, Louisville, KY Elite Status

215 S Hurstbourne Parkway
      Louisville, KY US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
      (502) 426-9746

Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Louisville, KY by clicking a star below.

2017-06-18

Outstanding customer service and understanding

"Crew works hard to find parts for my Buell. Great work guys"

2017-06-17

Pulling a rabbit out of a hat

"I need some motocross riding gear for my son for summer camp with a short time period to get some. They did not have it,in his size in store but they took the time to order it with me and it arrived at my door shortly thereafter. Great helpful staff. Thanks "

2017-06-08

Don't forget the security tags guys!!!

"Great prices and selection of jackets, gloves, helmets, but the riding boots inventory was slim. Only 2 boots for women. Mgr was nice enough to offer ordering 2 sizes in for me to try on if I saw a pair I liked in his large assortment of catalogs behind the counter. However, on our second visit security tags were left on 2 pairs of gloves and my new boots necessitating a 3rd trip across town the next day to have them removed before we could use them. We live in Indiana."

2017-05-17

Over and above

"The salesman, Alex, (I believe his name was) went above and beyond. My fiancé and I stopped in just to browse and price some items ranging from jackets, gloves, helmets among other gear. He was knowledgeable and assisted me with finding the proper jacket for both my woman and I. I purchased a bell and two pairs of riding gloves for the both of us and returned a few days later to purchase the riding jacket Alex helped me into. Great store! If only you had bike night every Friday night instead of just once a month. "

2017-05-03

"They have a very good staff "

2017-04-28

Techno 2 helmet

"Chad was an awesome help. He told me everything I needed to know in a friendly but not pushy way. The helmet is a nice upgrade to my last bilt helmet. Very pleased!"

2017-04-21

NO hassle returns!!

"This place stands behind what they sell, if you don't like it bring it back for a exchange or refund."

2017-04-20

Overall, a great shoppping experience

"Recently I bought a Sena Bluetooth package for my Bilt helmet, that I also had previously bought at this CycleGear store. Anyway, the young man that assisted me was very courteous and knowledgeable about this product and offered to install it for me on my helmet. Very quick and hassle free experience."

2017-04-17

The guys here are great!!!

"Always professional, friendly and helpful."

2017-04-07

great service

"great service but was little short handed"

2017-04-07

C

"Place was a mess. Guys were working hard. Stock orders in floor that should've been on shelves. They need more help"

2017-03-13

"Chad is the best. Everyone at this store treats me well and with respect. Always look forward to my visits. "

2017-02-25

Convenient location for moto gear.

"Quick trip to pick up two-stroke oil."

2017-02-03

The friend you call when you have a problem with your bike

"Staff is professional and friendly. If you're unsure of how to proceed with a problem or purchase they're right there pull out the books if need be to make sure of size fit at availability even if we think we know what we want. I have yet to leave the store and not be satisfied that the helmet jacket part is just what I need to ensure my bike riding experience continues is the best. Please thank them for me for job well done"

2017-01-25

Fast Service

"Came in the store and found my item right away. Chad helped me check out and I was on my way!"

Share Cycle Gear, Louisville, KY's store rating

Cycle Gear, Louisville, KY is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Louisville, KY is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Louisville, KY participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.