Stores > Cycle Gear, Las Vegas, NV
  • Cycle Gear, Las Cycle Gear, Las Vegas, NV Elite Status

344 S. Decatur Blvd
      Las Vegas, NV US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
      (702) 877-4327

Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Las Vegas, NV by clicking a star below.

2017-07-23

Great customer service

"The guy that helped us was very courteous to insure my son's happiness thanks "

2017-07-13

Helmet variety and prices

"picked up an awsome helmet at an awsome price"

2017-07-08

Buy if they have IN store only!

"The in-store customer service was wonderful, but I have to give it a two star review for the simple fact that it was by far the worst shipping I've ever dealt with. The item I purchased was not in stock, the size had to be ordered. Granted the shipping followed on a holiday week, still proceeded to take almost 10 days to get the one item to the store. Another item was ordered from a competitor a day after the order was placed through cycle gear. I received the order from the competitor shortly after placing it and says before cycle gear order was received. I will only purchase items in stock in store from now on."

2017-07-01

Fast and Easy

"After doing some research online for slip-on pipes for my Harely I headed to Cycle Gear to talk them about it. Walked out with a ton of knowledge, out the door prices for my wish list and new pipes. Derek W. was fast and efficient- I'll be back for more gear soon! "

2017-06-30

Great service

"Went in just to try on some boots, didn't intend on buying that day. But the clerk was so helpful and knowledgable, he made it easy to find the best boots for me without breaking my budget, so I ended up just buying them that day instead of waiting."

2017-06-25

Great Experience!

"Staff is knowledgable and professional. Not pushy and really yrs to meet the customers needs. Thanks to the staff for making it a great experience. "

2017-06-15

Excellent experience

"My first time spending some real money on gear since buying my bike I purchased a helmet some gloves and a mesh bilt jacket and a spine guard all together and the service was awesome "

2017-06-10

Great Gear and Great Service

"Fantastic spot for all you gear needs in LV. Really helpful staff and nice experience."

2017-05-29

A++

"Walked in to purchase a jacket, was immediately greeted and approached. Customer service was on point! Love this place!"

2017-05-27

Sedici Terreno Jacket

"Bought Sedici Terreno jacket, great price"

2017-05-20

"Nice people good service ."

2017-05-17

Great Customer Service

"The staff are very helpful, answered all my question and never walked away until I was completely done with my shopping."

2017-05-12

helmet and glove purchase

"Staff friendly, very helpful"

2017-05-10

found what I wanted

"I needed gloves. I walked in saw the display and found what I wanted. the clerk was talking to a friend the whole time and did not offer any assistance. Even though the store I was at is closer, I think I will go to other store in Vegas, their staff are more helpful."

2017-05-08

Great service knowledgeable staff great experience

"I had a Bluetooth helmet that would not charge. The staff was very helpful. Even though my helmet was a year old they offered to upgrade me to the newer version of my helmet. It was another 40$ but the new version had more capabilities than the old one. I'm very happy with the new one. And I will continue to shop at your stores. Thanks guys."

Share Cycle Gear, Las Vegas, NV's store rating

Cycle Gear, Las Vegas, NV is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Las Vegas, NV is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Las Vegas, NV participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,384 merchant members.