Stores > Cycle Gear, Killeen, TX
  • Cycle Gear, Kil Cycle Gear, Killeen, TX Elite Status

3210 E. Central Expressway
      Killeen, TX US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
      (254) 350-2893

Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Killeen, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-08-12

Surprisingly has all price ranges

"Not many choices in visors for both full face helmets and open face helmets, the visors that was there was difficult to tell exactly how they looked but the employee went out of their way to assist in helping my decision

2017-07-26

"The attendant was uninterested in helping me. I was a bother to help. Although I talked to another attendant earlier that day who was a lot more helpful."

2017-07-24

Great service and prices!

"Stopped in to check out new helmets and jackets. I was very surprised how much was on sale! I got a new helmet, jacket and gloves for all under $300. I was able to get not just the cheapest but good quality name brand that was on sale. Will definitely be going back for more items soon! "

2017-07-14

Great great customer service.

"Went down there to find some gear and ended up purchasing more than I anticipated but got a really good deal with it also the person that helps me was also a veteran as I am and assisted me with professional courtesy. I highly recommend this place. Actually drove here from out of town to check it out. I most definitely will be back."

2017-07-09

"Fast delivery and product was a perfect fit for my zx11"

2017-06-17

I like the place

"It was good thay answered all my questions help me with what I need I will be coming back to buy more"

2017-06-03

Awesome service

"Purchased SENA 20s dual & they installed them while we waited. Excellent customer service. "

2017-06-02

Awesome Experience

"Great customer service!!!!"

2017-05-24

Cycle For President

"Only once I went in and didn't get service and ignore. After that all other visit have been more than more than great.."

2017-05-17

Great!

"Excellent customer service and the best prices for the exact same products in town!"

2017-05-09

Great!!!

"Very knowledgeable which proved to be extremely helpful in a fast and easy process."

2017-04-14

Highly recommended

"Purchased a helmet intercom. Staff was very attentive and courteous. They were knowledgeable about their products and willing to help with installation if necessary. Cyclegear is everywhere, so the store is the store, but the employees here made this one worth it. "

2017-03-13

Very knowledgeable on Bluetooth speakers

"They sold me and installed a clearvue Bluetooth speaker in my biltwell helmet and have been using it non stop since I bought it. Very happy with my purchase "

2017-03-07

When ya start riding again.....

"Got back into riding not too long ago and stopped by to pick up a new lid and vest and immediately was greeted and asked if they could help. It wasn't like a car salesman trying to make a sale but more like "welcome to cycle gear is there anything I can help you with? No? Ok, just let me know" lol! Great shop friendly and know how to get you what you want didn't try to sell me on anything just facilitated my needs. Going back once I get some cash"

2017-03-05

Like minded employees that enjoy there job

"I drove to the Killeen store on a Sunday just to try a Cycle Gear outside of Austin, and boy am I glad I did!! What a friendly, smart staff that knows there products!!,
I live much closer to the Austin Store, but I will continue my trek to Killeen from now on because these guys seem to actually care about what you are looking for and know what they are talking about.

Share Cycle Gear, Killeen, TX's store rating

Cycle Gear, Killeen, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Killeen, TX is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Killeen, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,381 merchant members.