Stores > Cycle Gear, Greenville, SC
  • Cycle Gear, Gre

2017 Wade Hampton Boulevard
      Greenville, SC US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
      (864) 322-6626

Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Greenville, SC by clicking a star below.

2017-05-19

Great

"No complaints friendly people "

2017-04-29

Purchase

"I didn't buy shit but I'm receiving emails. And the receipt that was emailed was for a tire that I would never run on a bike. "

2017-04-07

Greenville sc

"Chance and Jordan are awesome!! Hope they never leave!!!!!"

2016-12-27

Jacket for wife.

"I've been riding with a Bilt jacket with armor & my wife with an old leather jacket. I bought her a Bilt jacket with armor and female colors for Christmas and she was delighted. Now she's better protected and I feel better about that. "

2016-12-24

Nice Atv gloves Top Notch

"Sales very helpful knowledgeable of products. Not pushy would definitely go back again. "

swmp321's Avatar

2016-12-09

Great place to shop

"Overtime I go into this shop they have what I need. The staff is courteous and know there products. I recommend them to all my riding friends."

2016-12-06

Very helpful

"They understood the problem, and made the exchange without a hassle. You guys stand behind your warranty. 1st class!!"

2016-12-03

Making it right

"After four plus years of service, my Bilt modular helmet suddenly locked itself in the closed position and wouldn't reopen.
No problemo!
Just returned to the local Cycle Gear where they were able to access their computer to confirm my previous purchase, and I walked out with a brand new modular helmet which turns out to be an even better quality item.
I have been a regular customer for over five years and plan to continue to outfit my riding obsession at Cycle Gear.

2016-10-23

Ecstatic First Time Biker

"I am always pleased when I visit the store.. The employees are very friend and directs me to whatever I need. They also give good advice when I'm making a decision on a purchase..Very helpful group.

2016-10-22

Best Service Ever

"I haven't had great customer service like the service I've received at Cycle Gear in a very long time.

Other companies should model their training new employees after Cycle Gear.

2016-10-20

GREAT STORE NEEDS A LITTLE STRAITENING

"The store in Greenville, SC is easy to find, full of product and kinda disorganized. It needs a good cleaning and straitening. Overall, I would say it's a VERY good motorcycle gear store. My boots are great and were priced right. When I need another jacket I am heading there for that as well. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. They were pretty busy, too. Definitely a positive shopping experience."

2016-09-29

Get Their Attention!

"After the sales staff finally asked me if I was finding what I wanted, they "swung into action" and found better quality race boots that were located in other parts of the store. One pair of boots were a close-out that fit and were a great value! The store has a lot of merchandise, I just needed a guide to find the stuff."

2016-09-23

Old New Rider

"Always get good service. Good selection of products. Never a question they couldn't answer. Now a regular customer."

2016-09-18

Good place to get some (not all) gear

"Cycle Gear is a good place to get your helmet because of the selection, the ability to check for fit right there, return policy, and pricing is competitive. The store has similar advantages for other riding gear and maintenance items. However, for those little made-in-China things like bar end mirrors and swingarm sliders they are over priced, so go online for those. Haven't bought tires through them, but will this winter."

2016-09-17

Shoei size availabilty

"Had to order my RF1200 in size XL. Wish the size had been in stock. Not one style in XL was in stock. Order process easy and only required 3 business days "

Share Cycle Gear, Greenville, SC's store rating

Cycle Gear, Greenville, SC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Greenville, SC is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Greenville, SC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,408 merchant members.