Stores > Cycle Gear, Edison, NJ
  • Cycle Gear, Edi Cycle Gear, Edison, NJ Elite Status

2052 Lincoln Highway (Route 27)
      Edison, NJ US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
      (732) 248-7737

Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Edison, NJ by clicking a star below.

2017-08-07

Great experience!!

"I have been to this Cycle Gear shop twice and have been very fortunate to have Jenny help me both times. Such a gem and so helpful!! She really goes above and beyond to help you out. I've been to 4 different Cycle Gear shops across the country and always a great experience "

2017-07-25

Great customer service

"Great experience at the store"

2017-07-18

Get it together!

"Had no sizes, nothing fit, no sales people to help, This used to be a good store with good prices, now just like every where else... Over priced cheaply made items with horrible customer service! "

2017-07-12

Awesome service

"I've honestly never had such a pleasant experience in a store. TAMER was extremely knowledgeable and informative the entire time I was there. AWESOME customer Service. I HIGHLY recommend any rider to go in there and poke around. I am going again to have my passenger seat installed and I am pretty sure, it will be awesome."

2017-06-27

Great staff and prices

"Always get the help I need when I go here"

2017-06-27

Great

"The experience at Cycle Gear was great. they do need a couple of more people to help out the clients. The girl that was helping me was wonderful. But being that they were short-staffed, she was running between me and another customer to make sure that we are both satisfied and that we find what we are looking for. She was great"

2017-06-26

Decent service.

"Went in looking for a shoei helmet, found the one I was looking for after the person helping me said it was not in stock... decided to get the helmet, it had a dark visor on it didn't realize it was extra charge.(I bought it anyway) went looking around found a pair of gloves I really liked. Paid for everything left got home 45 minute drive, and the security sensor was still on my helmet....... I went back they took it off. But overall I was happy with everything because I bought another helmet for my brother. It's a visually appealing store with a lot to choose from. Managers are a little less then friendly. "

2017-06-26

Great place

"Great experience ,fast shiping"

2017-06-06

"The girl there was awesome and helpful. totally cool."

2017-05-24

Awsome

"She was Awsome! and very helpfull! "

2017-05-05

Always helpful and professional

"I have been coming to Cycle gear from the first year they opened in Edison its a nice ride in over, they have always been helpful with all my need's."

2017-05-03

Because I dont have a penis, it doesnt mean I don't deserve the same quality of service.

"I give my first visit and experience at Cycle Gear in Edison a two stars! The overall selection of merchandise was impressive. Although the lack of service was the reason for the two stars rating. The ladies working the counter were not a tentative or even acknowledge my existents. Maybe it because I didn't have a penis to flirt with like the other customer who were there! No one asked if I needed help or made eye contact. Granted there were several other customers in the store, a simple hi or if you need help, I'll be right with you would of have been nice. I stood at the register for several minuets to pay for the items I selected before I had to ask one of the ladies to help while to converse amongst each other and the other male customers. Mind you their conversation was not sale related.

2017-04-26

love the store

"The people working in the store is very friendly and they always make sure i get the right gear I just love goin to the store. "

2017-04-17

─░ts very good

"Stuff is very helpful best branch in nj. But i cant tell same things for hashbrouck heights branch. They dont care anything they just want sell something. "

2017-04-15

Great Help

"Thanks for your help. The gear was perfect! "

Share Cycle Gear, Edison, NJ's store rating

Cycle Gear, Edison, NJ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Edison, NJ is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Edison, NJ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.