cubaveraCoupons

"Saw a deal on a "deal site" for shorts at Cubavera.com at a great price right when I needed new shorts. Ordering process was easy, added a free shipping code,

Ordered 6/6/2014, order arrived 6/14/2014 (not bad for free shipping option!) Received emails keeping me informed of the order status.

I like the quality of the shorts.

flatquasar's Avatar
Ann Arbor, Michigan

"I have purchased quality clothing, mail order, for a long time. I do so for a few reasons, mainly to save money, save time, & to get exactly what I want, in my size. I buy leisure shoes from Joes New Balance Outlet for the same reasons. I got tired of family members & I being forced to pick among the shoes and sizes store stores happened to have in stock. Buying mail order gets you excellent service & the shoe you want in YOUR exact size all in one stop.

I bought from Blair.com for a long time. Recently, I decided to look elsewhere. Today, Blair clothing is made off shore and yet
their prices do not reflect it. After some research, I decided to try a popular Florida company Cubavera.com. According to my information, my favorite leisure shirts & pants, the guayabera & linen draw string pants are better quality and significantly better priced that similar Blair branded pants.

I ordered three shirts for me and two my wife wanted. My first shipment arrived quickly (3 days). I was surprised by the sharp style and quality of the guayabera shirts, since they were significantly cheaper than Blair's casual guayabera shirts. In each shipment, Cubavera includes a postage paid FedEx return mailing label

I call customer service before I order for the first time from any online seller. If customer service is poor, I want to know before I order. I was on hold for three minutes and the agent was polite, helpful, and he knew the product line.Two days later I called again to see if I was just lucky. This time I was on hold two minutes and this agent was also polite and helpful.

I am impressed with Cubavera.com...

UPDATE. My wife's three shirts arrived today (3 days after ordering). Excellent quality. Prepaid return shipping label included.

cubavera is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

cubavera is not a merchant member
cubavera does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!