cubavera Reviews - cubavera.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 1 reviews

cubavera is not a merchant member
cubavera does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

flatquasar's Avatar
Ann Arbor, Michigan

"I have purchased quality clothing, mail order, for a long time. I do so for a few reasons, mainly to save money, save time, & to get exactly what I want, in my size. I buy leisure shoes from Joes New Balance Outlet for the same reasons. I got tired of family members & I being forced to pick among the shoes and sizes store stores happened to have in stock. Buying mail order gets you excellent service & the shoe you want in YOUR exact size all in one stop.

I bought from Blair.com for a long time. Recently, I decided to look elsewhere. Today, Blair clothing is made off shore and yet
their prices do not reflect it. After some research, I decided to try a popular Florida company Cubavera.com. According to my information, my favorite leisure shirts & pants, the guayabera & linen draw string pants are better quality and significantly better priced that similar Blair branded pants.

I ordered three shirts for me and two my wife wanted. My first shipment arrived quickly (3 days). I was surprised by the sharp style and quality of the guayabera shirts, since they were significantly cheaper than Blair's casual guayabera shirts. In each shipment, Cubavera includes a postage paid FedEx return mailing label

I call customer service before I order for the first time from any online seller. If customer service is poor, I want to know before I order. I was on hold for three minutes and the agent was polite, helpful, and he knew the product line.Two days later I called again to see if I was just lucky. This time I was on hold two minutes and this agent was also polite and helpful.

I am impressed with Cubavera.com...

UPDATE. My wife's three shirts arrived today (3 days after ordering). Excellent quality. Prepaid return shipping label included.