Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"We ordered a doll house that doubles as a writing desk, a great idea for our 3-year-old granddaughter. Although we paid $50 for shipping, it took more than two weeks to receive, partly because the package was shifted from FedEx to the local post office, with little communication between them (or us). When we opened the box, the front door of the house was damaged. For a $200 item, it should be better designed: the door hinges are made of flimsy wooden dowels, weaker than a toothpick.

Aside from these problems, the item itself arrived in good shape, and when we called Country Door, a gracious lady named Jenny agreed to have a replacement part shipped overnight. It arrived in one piece just in time to assemble and wrap the present for our granddaughter's birthday. She was delighted with the dollhouse and has been playing with it every day.

We give the dollhouse manufacturer mixed grades for a basically good product marred by a manufacturing flaw. We give Country Door (especially Jenny) our highest gratitude for resolving our problem with courtesy, efficiency, and speed.

modified review This review was modified by Willll on December 22 2014 02:04:21 PM

"I ordered a queen size chenille bedspread w/ matching shams.
The order came in a timely manner. However, the size was not big enough for a regular size bed. I called CS because I did not feel I should have to pay for return postage since it was Country Doors problem. CS said I had to measure the spread before she could help me. I had already packaged it up to return. Was not going to open it up to measure it. I will never shop at Country Door again. Both Customer service and the product are of very poor quality.

Country Door is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Country Door is not a merchant member
Country Door does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!