Stores > Country Door

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-04-02

predatory lending

"Don't buy from these predators.They first of all are sister companys with montgomery wards,swiss colony.and many others.When they give you credit they will only give you 100$ to start but each company will do same.That creates many shipping costs many late fees many taxes and just numerous costs to you instead of ine payment through all these sister companies.I purchased 48$ worth of a product from country door and they charge me 10$ monthly late fees.Ive payed 30$ on my acct and still owe 50$??Also is your other acct is late with any of there sister companys tthey will harrase you about them when you call country door??Stay away from country door swiss colony montgomery wards etc they are predatory lenders and for people trying to rebuild your credit they are the worst people to deal with.On top of it there merchandise is low quality and your getting screwed either way.Please tell every one about my review.If you start with them you will be sorry .Im trying to warn anyone before they get into a predicament with this scam if a companys!!Beware stay away....."

This review was modified by vstacy70 on April 02 2016 06:32:16 PM

2016-03-11

Bad Bad BAD business

"I ordered couple of cushions for my rocking chair. First of all, the order was delivered after 3 weeks. Their was no communication of any sort about when to expect what. Second, what I received was bad quality and I didn't like the material at all. I returned the item immediately. Guess what? I'd to pay $17 from MY POCKET for shipping the product that I DON'T like and is bad quality. Third, when I was issued a refund, it was $9 less. Guess what? The company deducted $9 for shipping the product to my house.

In conclusion, I bought nothing and paid close to $25 for wasting my time by talking to customer care (no care for sure) and received nothing.

This is 2016. If they want to sell something ONLINE, have good and up to date business standards. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER IN ONLINE SHOPPING.

This review was modified by rohit2710 on March 11 2016 11:11:11 AM

2015-03-26

"Terrible, disorganized company. I received a pair of gloves from my mother for Christmas. Yet I somehow received a bill. When confronted, they claimed my mother made a fradulent claim. I had to deal with the most insulting, condescending people on the phone ever. I will never buy from this company and I will not recommend this company to anyone."

2014-12-22

"We ordered a doll house that doubles as a writing desk, a great idea for our 3-year-old granddaughter. Although we paid $50 for shipping, it took more than two weeks to receive, partly because the package was shifted from FedEx to the local post office, with little communication between them (or us). When we opened the box, the front door of the house was damaged. For a $200 item, it should be better designed: the door hinges are made of flimsy wooden dowels, weaker than a toothpick.

Aside from these problems, the item itself arrived in good shape, and when we called Country Door, a gracious lady named Jenny agreed to have a replacement part shipped overnight. It arrived in one piece just in time to assemble and wrap the present for our granddaughter's birthday. She was delighted with the dollhouse and has been playing with it every day.

We give the dollhouse manufacturer mixed grades for a basically good product marred by a manufacturing flaw. We give Country Door (especially Jenny) our highest gratitude for resolving our problem with courtesy, efficiency, and speed.

This review was modified by Willll on December 22 2014 02:04:21 PM

2013-04-16

"I ordered a queen size chenille bedspread w/ matching shams.
The order came in a timely manner. However, the size was not big enough for a regular size bed. I called CS because I did not feel I should have to pay for return postage since it was Country Doors problem. CS said I had to measure the spread before she could help me. I had already packaged it up to return. Was not going to open it up to measure it. I will never shop at Country Door again. Both Customer service and the product are of very poor quality.

Share Country Door's store rating

Country Door is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Country Door is not a merchant member
Country Door does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!