"I ordered a costume for my son who is on the spectrum and a huge Star Wars fanatic. I had looked around online to find a costume with a full head helmet to meet my son's sensory needs. When I found what I thought was the perfect costume, I showed my son and we ordered it. From the advert, it seemed to be a full head two piece helmet. When it arrived, there was no two piece helmet, but instead a mask with a rubber band across the back. I called customer service and explained about the mask and my son's sensory issues. They told me to order a different costume (the day before Halloween) and they would "try" to have it to us by Halloween. As a single parent to 2 special needs children, this was not an option for me. Especially since in addition to shelling out more money for another Storm Trooper costume, the overnight shipping fee is almost $30! I am so disappointed and dreading the fact that I have to show my child this costume. The only other option is for me to return it, which is what I'm going to do since I know he won't wear it. It also leaves us in an uncomfortable position of not having a costume for my son. I did ask to speak with a supervisor and was connected to a woman named Sarah. No sooner did I respond to her question of how I was doing and the line disconnected on their end. I have yet to receive a call back. At this time, I am disinclined to order from this site again and will discourage anyone I know from ordering from them. "

modified review This review was modified by sfevans on October 30 2014 11:49:13 AM

"I ordered a deluxe maleficent costume from this website. Later i saw the exact same costume at target.com for the same price, except the costume express costume contains 3 pieces and the target.com one contains 4. Costume express sells the 4th piece for 30 bucks. I contacted costumer service and they would not throw in the 4th piece. There is no price matching or product matching. So don't get screwed people. "

modified review This review was modified by Thetruth4u on September 21 2014 03:17:25 PM

Costume Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Costume Express is not a merchant member
Costume Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!