Stores > contactlens.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"Wow!! I placed an order with contactlens.com on Thursday and received my order on Saturday!!! That is amazingly fast! Thank you! "

This review was modified by jenkom on September 28 2015 12:29:10 PM

"I was very satisfied with this experience. I was able to shop for and find the exact contacts I needed. Ordering was simple and delivery time was great. I will be a repeat customer and refer my friends who wear contacts. "

This review was modified by Andrew85 on September 05 2015 10:38:37 AM

I've placed a couple of orders before with no complaint other than a memory of coarse, bordering on hostile, customer service. That general tone hasn't changed. The impression that I was barely being tolerated was palpable. It seemed like the representative (partner?) would just as likely tell a customer to go f**k themselves as he would help them place an order.
The issue I'm having is no response to a tracking number request. I've made multiple requests over a two day period. I do a considerable amount of online purchasing and they are way behind the times when it comes to providing order status or tracking info. It's been more than a week so far and still no tracking number. Most companies send that info within a couple of days.
10 days in now and still no info about order status, "Steven" has managed to email 3 times without providing order status info or a tracking number. He was more concerned about an unflattering review on a different site than he was with addressing my request.
At 12:30 pm E.S.T. on a Monday and they're not answering their phone, either that or they block the numbers of customers who have the nerve to ask anything of them.
Since my order was paid in full using an FSA visa I really don't want to mess with a refund or a charge dispute. Unfortunately, I may have that to deal with that as well as starting the order and wait process with another company.
Making things difficult when it comes to checking order status is way out of the e-commerce norm.
The bottom line is that there are way too many other choices when it comes to online contacts. These guys are well below average when it comes to customer service, and their prices are neither the best nor worth the kind of hassles that substandard customer service creates.
If you're lucky enough to have researched these guys before you gave them money, keep shopping.

This review was modified by clayinTN on August 10 2015 09:43:32 AM

"This has to be the WORST experience I have ever had online. After placing my order on May 19, I have yet to receive my contacts. It is now July 14!! My husband and I have called several times wondering where our contacts were only to be told time and again, "they are in the mail and you should receive them by tomorrow." The customer service is a joke, no one knows what is going on and every time we called we were placed on hold for a minimum of 20 mins. Finally, we gave up and called the credit card company 2 days ago to have the transaction reversed. BUYER BEWARE -- do not use this comapay!!!! I would have rated them a negative if possible!"

This review was modified by NJResident on July 14 2015 10:43:37 AM

firedxupp's Avatar

Raleigh, NC

"Quick and easy process from start to finish. Very fast delivery. I will definitely be ordering all of my contacts from Contactlens.com in the future!"

"I've never been treated so rudely by customer service.

They did not have the contact lenses (for my left eye) I ordered in stock, but still let me order them.

They are taking 4 WEEKS to deliver my contacts. When I contacted them, they told me the problem, that the left eye prescription was out of stock.

I asked them to send me the right eye contacts because I had a spare left eye contact, and my contact are overdue. They said that they couldn't do that because they would lose money!

Their audacity is appalling. I even asked them after their declined my offer that I can pay extra for shipping and they wouldn't even let me do that.

These guys are a joke.

"Excellent company -- we are very happy with them. We have ordered several times and each time had great customer service. Product prices cannot be beat!"

"Really had a terrific experience with this company, I honeslty reccomend them to all my friends. The lens I wear is so much less than my doctor would charge or any other price i find online."

This review was modified by Jmoonyi on November 17 2014 08:28:32 AM

"I am only giving this company one star because you cant pick zero stars. I have NEVER had a worse experiance with a company. In fact this is the first review I have ever done and only because I dont want others to go through what I did. First, the man I spoke with in sales was VERY RUDE. They got my first order wrong, tried to charge me 15% for restocking if I didnt do an exchange (remember this was their mistake not mine), didnt notify me that my new order was going to take longer because they are coming from the manufactuer. I had to call and email multiple times to get any answers from them. They only answered back and started the retun process when I told them I was going to the bank to dispute the charges that day. After being informed of the dispute by my bank, they emailed me to tell me I was stealing and that they were going to report me to the USPS for mail fraud. REALLY? PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. They are unprofessional, disorganized, crooks. Its no wonder they have an F rating with the Better Business Bureau. "

This review was modified by ErikaHelweg on June 17 2014 07:30:14 AM

"Ordered contacts because of the price. After days never received any tracking. Contacted them about this. They then said they didn't have them and had to wait to get them from the manufacturer (would have been nice to know). Had to wait until THEY got them until they could finally ship them to me. They arrived days later than the tracking number I finally got said they would. Overall, saved about $50 ordering from this site, but took 2 weeks to get my contacts. Next time, I'll just spend the $50 and have my contacts then next day or 2. What a pain."

This review was modified by jooo27 on June 13 2014 06:13:34 AM

"Contactlens.com is a great company, best prices. I switched from the largest contact lens company when they kept changing the prices and sending me on an hour long hunt for deals so they can match. I asked them to automatically give me the price I paid last time and they refused. Now I go to Contactlens.com, they have great prices and a fast reorder button. I love it!"

This review was modified by lewis517 on August 28 2013 08:03:46 AM

"The company has great customer services and support personnel along with very reasonable costs on their lense products. As a first time customer ordering online, I was a little hesitant to complete the transaction but with the wonderful assistance from customer services(Melissa), I got through the process quickly and efficiently. I felt like she was right there beside me all the way and felt totally assured. Thanks again."

This review was modified by JQuitugua on June 13 2013 04:27:06 PM

"I am very dissatisfied with this company. I ordered 4 boxes of contacts and I only received 2 boxes but charged for the 4. When I contacted them through email and finally talked to someone on the phone, the person informed me that 4 boxes were scanned and the box weighed the right amount for 4 boxes. Basically I was told over the phone that I was a liar. I always order my contacts over the phone but obviously contactlens.com is not going to get my business."

"excellent service, fast shipping and would buy from them again. highly recommended!"

This review was modified by iblankme123456 on May 30 2013 08:12:33 AM

"I have worn the same brand of contacts for 15 years and got a bad "batch" from contactlens.com. The price was half what I normally pay and so was the quality. It was very obvious that these contacts were not the original and from the "grey" market. I would never put anything from these guys in my eye."

This review was modified by teschwartz on May 26 2013 03:05:03 PM

Share contactlens.com's store rating

contactlens.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

contactlens.com is not a merchant member
contactlens.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!