Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"I am only giving this company one star because you cant pick zero stars. I have NEVER had a worse experiance with a company. In fact this is the first review I have ever done and only because I dont want others to go through what I did. First, the man I spoke with in sales was VERY RUDE. They got my first order wrong, tried to charge me 15% for restocking if I didnt do an exchange (remember this was their mistake not mine), didnt notify me that my new order was going to take longer because they are coming from the manufactuer. I had to call and email multiple times to get any answers from them. They only answered back and started the retun process when I told them I was going to the bank to dispute the charges that day. After being informed of the dispute by my bank, they emailed me to tell me I was stealing and that they were going to report me to the USPS for mail fraud. REALLY? PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. They are unprofessional, disorganized, crooks. Its no wonder they have an F rating with the Better Business Bureau. "

modified review This review was modified by ErikaHelweg on June 17 2014 07:30:14 AM

"Ordered contacts because of the price. After days never received any tracking. Contacted them about this. They then said they didn't have them and had to wait to get them from the manufacturer (would have been nice to know). Had to wait until THEY got them until they could finally ship them to me. They arrived days later than the tracking number I finally got said they would. Overall, saved about $50 ordering from this site, but took 2 weeks to get my contacts. Next time, I'll just spend the $50 and have my contacts then next day or 2. What a pain."

modified review This review was modified by jooo27 on June 13 2014 06:13:34 AM

"Contactlens.com is a great company, best prices. I switched from the largest contact lens company when they kept changing the prices and sending me on an hour long hunt for deals so they can match. I asked them to automatically give me the price I paid last time and they refused. Now I go to Contactlens.com, they have great prices and a fast reorder button. I love it!"

modified review This review was modified by lewis517 on August 28 2013 08:03:46 AM

"The company has great customer services and support personnel along with very reasonable costs on their lense products. As a first time customer ordering online, I was a little hesitant to complete the transaction but with the wonderful assistance from customer services(Melissa), I got through the process quickly and efficiently. I felt like she was right there beside me all the way and felt totally assured. Thanks again."

modified review This review was modified by JQuitugua on June 13 2013 04:27:06 PM

"I am very dissatisfied with this company. I ordered 4 boxes of contacts and I only received 2 boxes but charged for the 4. When I contacted them through email and finally talked to someone on the phone, the person informed me that 4 boxes were scanned and the box weighed the right amount for 4 boxes. Basically I was told over the phone that I was a liar. I always order my contacts over the phone but obviously contactlens.com is not going to get my business."

"excellent service, fast shipping and would buy from them again. highly recommended!"

modified review This review was modified by iblankme123456 on May 30 2013 08:12:33 AM

"I have worn the same brand of contacts for 15 years and got a bad "batch" from contactlens.com. The price was half what I normally pay and so was the quality. It was very obvious that these contacts were not the original and from the "grey" market. I would never put anything from these guys in my eye."

modified review This review was modified by teschwartz on May 26 2013 03:05:03 PM

"Outstanding prices, very responsive emails, fast shipping! I've been using Contactlens.com for several years and they have always been right on top of it. Keep up the good work guys - I will be back!"

modified review This review was modified by Greg86 on May 02 2013 01:44:35 PM

"Placed order, waited two weeks and order was never updated showed processing although my credit card was charged within 48 hours of order, contacted via email, the only good part was responsiveness by email since no one monitors their phones. When I was informed the one of my lenses was on back order which is fine except they never told me and charged me. Told me it would be in the following Tuesday (3 weeks now) and I would be sent tracking information. The following Saturday I emailed for a status because they never communicated anything other then order confirmation. When I was informed they would call the mfg on Monday and find out? Really? You charged me and had no status on my order, canceled but now I have to wait up to 30 days for my credit card to release the funds. Please beware that they charge you Immediatly whether your order has shipped or not, NO reputible Internet retailer should practice this."

modified review This review was modified by Birdie09 on February 09 2013 04:02:55 PM

"i cant praise the service i received enough ,they were fantastic. the customer care before i bought my lenses was the main reason i decided to buy from them and the actual lense were delivere within a week of me paying ."

"i found the website really easy to use and my lenses came in really good time. id recommend these to people to my friends no problem ."

modified review This review was modified by codwala on October 08 2012 03:49:13 AM

"This was my first time ordering contacts online and contactlens.com could not have made the process easier. I was unsure what I needed to order and the customer service was extremely helpful. I will be ordering from them again!"

"I didn't recieve the $50 rebate they promised. "

"Contactlens.com has excellent customer service and they make it easy and simple to order my contacts. Their prices are some of the best I could find and they do not have any handling charges or other fees when checking out. The free shipping is an always welcome addition and can even fax or email your prescription right on their website, which helps get my order out even faster. They have even shipped out the same day as I place my order and are delivered very promptly.

They have supplied my contacts for years and I always have a great experience. I would (and do) recommend them to anyone I know.

"I just want to say this service is AWFUL, I can truly see why people rather see their doctor, than deal with this nonsense. There is a one eight hundred number but there is no one to answer any questions on the other end, but contactlens.com has processed my payment of 193.29 with no problem. I just want to know where my contacts are?"

contactlens.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

contactlens.com is not a merchant member
contactlens.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!