contactlens.com Reviews - contactlens.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.50/10 18 reviews

contactlens.com is not a merchant member
contactlens.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I placed my order online at Contactlens.com and emailed a copy of my prescription. My lenses shipped the next day and were at my door a day later even though I chose free shipping. They also have the best prices on my Air Optix Aqua lenses I could find online. I don't usually write reviews for sites but I was so pleasantly surprised by Contactlens.com that I felt compelled to write this."

"I was a bit skeptical of using an online retailer to order contact lenses since I've always bought from my doctor. I decided to use Contactlens.com and found the entire exereince better than I expected. I faxed the prescription in on a Monday and by Wednesday we received a new box of contacts. Prices were better than other online retailers. The whole process was completely painless and turned me into a repeat customer. I will repeat for sure.

"I can't say enough great things about this company! This is the fourth time I've ordered contacts from them. They shipped the day I placed the order, arrive so quickly and they have the best prices! They are always $10-$20 a box less expensive than the major mail order contact lens company. Everyone who answers the phone is always helpful and courteous. They are one of the best companies out there,"

"I am very dissatisfied with this company. I ordered 4 boxes of contacts and I only received 2 boxes but charged for the 4. When I contacted them through email and finally talked to someone on the phone, the person informed me that 4 boxes were scanned and the box weighed the right amount for 4 boxes. Basically I was told over the phone that I was a liar. I always order my contacts over the phone but obviously contactlens.com is not going to get my business."

"excellent service, fast shipping and would buy from them again. highly recommended!"

modified review This review was modified by iblankme123456 on May 30 2013 08:12:33 AM

"I have worn the same brand of contacts for 15 years and got a bad "batch" from contactlens.com. The price was half what I normally pay and so was the quality. It was very obvious that these contacts were not the original and from the "grey" market. I would never put anything from these guys in my eye."

modified review This review was modified by teschwartz on May 26 2013 03:05:03 PM

"Outstanding prices, very responsive emails, fast shipping! I've been using Contactlens.com for several years and they have always been right on top of it. Keep up the good work guys - I will be back!"

modified review This review was modified by Greg86 on May 02 2013 01:44:35 PM

"Placed order, waited two weeks and order was never updated showed processing although my credit card was charged within 48 hours of order, contacted via email, the only good part was responsiveness by email since no one monitors their phones. When I was informed the one of my lenses was on back order which is fine except they never told me and charged me. Told me it would be in the following Tuesday (3 weeks now) and I would be sent tracking information. The following Saturday I emailed for a status because they never communicated anything other then order confirmation. When I was informed they would call the mfg on Monday and find out? Really? You charged me and had no status on my order, canceled but now I have to wait up to 30 days for my credit card to release the funds. Please beware that they charge you Immediatly whether your order has shipped or not, NO reputible Internet retailer should practice this."

modified review This review was modified by Birdie09 on February 09 2013 04:02:55 PM
Rating 8/104/5

"i cant praise the service i received enough ,they were fantastic. the customer care before i bought my lenses was the main reason i decided to buy from them and the actual lense were delivere within a week of me paying ."

"i found the website really easy to use and my lenses came in really good time. id recommend these to people to my friends no problem ."

modified review This review was modified by codwala on October 08 2012 03:49:13 AM

"This was my first time ordering contacts online and contactlens.com could not have made the process easier. I was unsure what I needed to order and the customer service was extremely helpful. I will be ordering from them again!"

"I didn't recieve the $50 rebate they promised. "

"Contactlens.com has excellent customer service and they make it easy and simple to order my contacts. Their prices are some of the best I could find and they do not have any handling charges or other fees when checking out. The free shipping is an always welcome addition and can even fax or email your prescription right on their website, which helps get my order out even faster. They have even shipped out the same day as I place my order and are delivered very promptly.

They have supplied my contacts for years and I always have a great experience. I would (and do) recommend them to anyone I know.

"I just want to say this service is AWFUL, I can truly see why people rather see their doctor, than deal with this nonsense. There is a one eight hundred number but there is no one to answer any questions on the other end, but contactlens.com has processed my payment of 193.29 with no problem. I just want to know where my contacts are?"

"I don't always take the opportunity to write reviews unless the service is outstanding. I am always leery of online purchases, especially when it comes to health care items. You just never know how long the shipping will take or if the merchant does, indeed have the items in stock for immediate shipment. A vendor can have the most elaborate and sophisticated website ever and still not deliver the goods...literally and figuratively!
I looked at several online contact lens suppliers and chose contactlens.com based on their fantastic prices. Free shipping applies if your order total is over $49.99, but even with the shipping charges, the total price for my lenses was less than my local vision center and other online stores. I also appreciate when the vendor includes contact information about themselves on their website, where they are located and how to contact them, they are not trying to hide or make it difficult to get in touch with them. The order form was straightforward and simple to fill out.
What really impressed me was the fast shipping! My order arrived in less than 3 business days. This is really critical when you've allowed your contact lens supply to dwindle to the last pair!
Thumbs up to contactlens.com!