• Address: 1220 W. Lakeview Ct. Lakeview Ct. Romeoville, IL 60446-6500
    • Phone: 888-265-6717
    • Customer Support: 888-265-6717
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 877-249-5669

"I don't usually write comments, but this time I felt the need to do it. I had a specific problem that needed to be resolved regards my X-Rite Monitor and Printer Calibration product. I am missing the ambient measurement light cap, and have looked all over the world to no avail. Then an angel was sent to me, his name was Ryan Delcourt, he went beyond normal customer service, he communicated with me that he was working on it, and his constant communication gave me hope that I may find my part. It so turned out that, Ryan dug deeper into my plight, and found that I really did not need that part, as I already had another imbedded in another compoment of the hardware. He could have sold me another Monitor Calibration unit for $250, but the integrity and honesty of the individual, wanted the best for the customer (me). He suggested I look at the embedded ambient measurement disk in the base of the hand held unit, and there it was. Saved me $250 and a lot of headache.
I am an online shopper for the past 17 years, and this is the first I have had someone of Ryan's professionalism and customer dedication come my way. There is a lesson here, "Excellent customer service is never forgotten".
Thanks Ryan Delcourt you are awesome, clone yourself...lol

"ColorHQ has been one of the best companies that I have had to deal with. They have great prices and most importantly, the best customer service I have dealt with. Jim has walked me thru problems and given me the expert advice to insure I can get the job done."

"ColorHQ has been amazing to work with. The customer service is outstanding and they really know color. Very, very impressed with the help and support they have given me. I wouldnt shop anywhere else.

"Just got off the phone with Jim Memije, he was professional, knowledgeable and a total expert at all things color related! If you need to make highly accurate color prints, he is top notch!"

"I had a last minute need for a printer last week as my old one died. Jim at ColorHQ was able to help me decide which one to purchase and shipped the same day. I was very impressed with his depth of knowledge and helpfulness. Two days later I had a different order and a few questions. Dennis Lynch helped me with that and also was fantastic. We've been doing business with ColorHQ for several years now and I've never been disappointed in their service, their prices, or their knowledge.

"ColorHQ has always come through for me. As with any business, mine is always experiencing a disaster or crisis and everyone I've ever dealt with at ColorHQ has been more than helpful and gone above and beyond for me. They've won my loyalty! I don't go anywhere else for paper or ink anymore."

"ColorHQ is THE place to get top notch sales and support help with color management and printing needs, period. And as a professional photographer, I don’t offer praise like this unless it is warranted.

I first came to know ColorHQ over three years ago after having heard and read good things from respected colleagues and online reviewers. From the start, all the staff people I spoke with were extremely helpful to me as I researched photo printers and related equipment and supplies. Beyond their very competitive pricing, I always found their staff to be friendly and knowledgeable without exception. I was particularly impressed not only by the technical expertise of the ColorHQ sales team, but also their pleasant demeanor and patience. I spent a lot of time talking and emailing with their various reps, and was struck by how much they knew about product after product, as well as how interested they were in simply helping me to learn about color management and printing. One need not hesitate about asking a dumb question!

After much deliberation and considering many retailers, I purchased a large-format Canon printer from ColorHQ and have been glad for doing so ever since. From the pre-purchase help all the way through delivery and set-up--and long after the sale of a product--ColorHQ has been there to promptly assist me whenever I have had a question or needed step-by-step help with printing. They have become my first choice for printing supplies and all things color management-related. Most recently, they again impressed me with their knowledge and objective advice when I wanted to upgrade my monitor and color calibration system. Jim Memije, in particular, has become my go-to source for help with my color workflow and has always spoken with me at length about my needs as more of a consultant and friend than a traditional salesperson. Not only friendly and a real expert, he is like a trustworthy doctor or mechanic that you learn you can trust and whose opinion you come to truly value. Even if it means sending a customer elsewhere, Jim will steer you in the right direction.

ColorHQ is not about high-pressure sales or pushing products, but really about helping customers to learn about and optimize their own color management and workflow. Their customer service is simply outstanding and I have become a loyal customer. It has been an absolute pleasure to do business with the staff at ColorHQ and I recommend them with any reservation. You will not be disappointed!

"After researching my printing requirements using AutoCAD forums and customer reviews on other large online retailers, I found the printer I was looking for at colorHQ. As I was looking for a $4000-$6000 plotter for engineering work, I wasn't about to place an order without speaking to someone. I am glad I called. Not only did I learn of the great service and expertise, they recommended a lower priced machine, with better customer satisfaction, and a currently available rebate. After setting up the machine, I called to get help with the configuration. The staff was extremely knowledgeable and helpful."

modified review This review was modified by SESkinner on August 15 2012 05:02:23 AM

"I have been dealing with colorhq for over 2 years now. They have been very helpful in choosing the best materials and working with us on technical issues. All that and the lowest prices I have seen! I get vendors calling me 1-2 times per week claiming they can handle my needs, but I have found colorhq to be 10%+ lower in price all the time.

Keep up the good work!!

"This company is the best of the best. Their prices are typically the best, their customer service is second to none and their sales people are a delight to work with. I buy all my printer needs exclusively from the best and they are the best."

"I have been a customer of colorHQ for about a year and 1/2. Their customer service is better than I could ever expect. I own a retail business and would love to have my people learn from them the attitude to help and assist. I order online most of the time. The only time I have to call them is when I have made a mistake or have a product question that I don't want to hunt for the the answer. They are always "just happy to help and always wish me and my loved ones to have a wonderful day. I would and have reccomended them to anyone!"

"I have been a customer of colorHQ.com for over five years. I've purchased ink, paper, and two Canon wide-format printers from Bob and the folks at colorHQ.com. Dealing with Bob has been a pleasure and I have been completely satisfied with the service and products."

"I was looking to purchase a 24 inch printer and I wanted to buy from a reliable seller that could be there for support. I searched online and found ColorHQ. There ratings were excellent and I had no qualms about ordering the printer from them. After receiving the unit, I was really overwhelmed because the workflow was so much different from my last printer ( rolls, plug-ins and a different make all together ). Jim Memije went way out of his way to walk me through the transition and spent a number of hours on the phone with me to make sure I was up and running. I cannot tell you how much I appreciated his help and also to a lesser extent, Bob Miller's help. I will support ColorHQ as long as they are in business. Please do not hesitate to do business with them.

Thanks,

Jim

"These guys are pros. ColorHQ's sales and support staff has shown to be EXTREMELY knowledgeable. I have found their their prices to be VERY reasonable as well. This is the PERFECT blend for obtaining supplies, as well as advise on the media, inks or sealant, that I count on for producing produces for my customers. Well done."

"Two thumbs up for colorHQ! I recently bought a Canon IPF8300 printer from colorHQ. My sales rep is Jim Memije. OMG.. Jim is amazing. Before I bought this fantastic printer, I asked Jim a million questions. You would think he's a walking computer because he answered all of them with no hesitance. Jim has incredible knowledge of everything colorHQ has to offer. From the manufacturer to the printer to the ink to the canvas.. Jim explained in great detail the pros and cons of every one of my questions and/or concerns. It didn't only stop there, Jim kept in touch me with each step of the way, from when my order would ship down to the time of arrival. He also walked me through setting up my printer, calibrating, and also gave me awesome printing tips. There was so much more to Jim's superb customer service, I just can't tell it all. He explained the ink usage, what types of paper/canvas is best to use, even how to make my colors stand out in my prints. Jim has been available to me for questions and help even two months after my purchase...Amazing. I tell you, Jim is the MAN. When it comes to buying printers or paper products, colorHQ is it! The prices on their products are excellent and I will continue to patronize colorHQ and will recommend them to anyone. THANK YOU!! - CJHall"

colorHQ.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

colorHQ.com is a merchant member
colorHQ.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.