Stores > Christopher & Banks
  • Christopher & B

Voice your opinion! Review Christopher & Banks by clicking a star below.
2017-05-16

Poor Customer Service

"I visited your Williamsburg,VA store on May 11, 2017 to celebrate my birthday with a new wardrobe. I was given a $10 coupon when I entered the store. I spent 1 1/2 in the store gathering items to purchase. I made my purchase and left the store extremely pleased. Later, I realized that I had not gotten my $10 discount. I returned to the store and it went downhill from that point.

My horrific experience started with Associate 072341 and Lori (Associate 073814). They were extremely rude to me when they told me I did not qualify for the $10 off because I hadn't spent $60. I explained that that was not what I understood when I was given the coupon and suggested that they explained the process better when customers entered the store. They were very short with me and suggested that I return the items I purchased. I was floored but, decided to return the items (which I loved) at her suggestion.

Associate 072341, in my opinion, can definitely benefit from more customer service training. The manner in which she responded to me was most inappropriate not to mention the fact that I was embarrassed as other customers looked on. While I have shopped your store many times in the past, I will not walk through those doors ever again.

I've built a huge business based on the way I communicate and relate to people and while we always say the customer is right, that this is not always the case. However, in business, we must be equipped with the tools to represent our companies well while respecting others.

Lori (Associate 073814), almost fed into the rudeness I experienced until my fiancé diffused her interaction with us. Several of the customers in the store witness this entire event and while my fiancé and I were dinning at Captain George's later that evening, we were approached by one of the witnesses who expressed their concerns about what they had seen and heard.

I contacted Ms. Sipe, DM for the store and her only response was "I'm sorry".

Share Christopher & Banks's store rating

Christopher & Banks is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Christopher & Banks is not a merchant member
Christopher & Banks does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!