Stores > Chinavasion.com

• Chinavasion.com

• Address: RM 2807, 28/F, Peninsula Tower, 538 Castle Peak Road, Kowloon, Kowloon, HongKong
    • Contact: support@chinavasion.com

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2016-09-26

Long-standing trustworthy Chinese supplier

"I've been using Chinavasion for around 10 years and in that time have bought quite a lot of good for my personal use. I have to recommend their service and have found that along with good prices and reliable delivery they also have an excellent support staff who, on the rare occasion there is a problem, are very helpful and supportive.

2016-09-26

Received defect item

"Many times we received defect item and need to pay shipping return fee."

2016-08-05

The truth about Chinavasion & DROPSHIPPING.

"Hello,
I would like to share my experience with Chinavasion in every aspect of their policies and the way they work.
I have been dropshipping from them for several months, as you can see on this picture:

PROS (+) :
- Great content writting: Chinavasion does invest on content writters and images to make a well detailed listings for their products.
- Live chat: They operate a live chat support which sometimes give you instant reply for your concerns, not working on weekends.

CONS (-):
- Promise of "Usually shipped within 24 hours" is more like "Usually shipped within 48 hours".
- They have 60 Days money guarantee for lost packages - this is the tricky and hidden thing that you must know.
They tell you that their Delivery times may vary bla bla bla, but give you an estimate of up to 1 MONTH to arrive to your customer.
You, the dropshipper, adjust yourself according to your supplier's policies, because you cannot guarantee 14 days Delivery...
So you let your customers know that their items will be delivered up to 1 month, and accept returns.
I've had several cases that my products did not arrive to my customers after 1 month and my customers wanted refund. Chinavasion did not refund me back until 60 days exactly have passed, even if I have already refunded my buyer earlier than 60 days.
The irony is, after 20 times of explaining those "intelligents" that I have already refunded my customer and i just want my money back, after 60 days they tell me :"Please contact your buyer and let him check if it has arrived in his near local post office". (wtf..?)
- Live chat support: If you want to hear their copy paste answers and how they are sorry about their **** (being gentle here) services, try it. Basically Live chat support was meant to get a first impression about your issue, open a ticket and tell you that they have to forward your issue to blablabla department.
- Prices: Horribly expensive, you will not be competitive unless you compete with other Chinavasion dropshippers. They are just another hand in the chain, and their profit is extremly high and I will explain - They usually double and sometimes even triple the retail cost of a product, but their content is rich detailed this what makes you think that "OH MY GOD they have unique products that i cant find on ebay".
- Shipping prices: That's another way of Chinavasion to earn profits. I don't know how they calculate their shipping prices according to countries and weight, but Let's say for example that a 200gram product to USA should cost "X" , they will charge you for "X" +5$ price. Their calculator gives the impression like the math starts from 5$ or more and add the real shipping price.
Ofcourse it is my opinion and not a fact, about the way they calculate shippings and i will explain further why;
I did check shipping prices, by China Post (the way Chinavasion ship, cheapest and slowest shipping method) and it was way cheaper than Chinavasion's shipping calculator.
- Returns: Chinavasion, in my opinion is one of the best escaping from responsibillity suppliers.
You have an issue with a damaged/defective/ never arrived product? GO chase Chinavasion and find out how bad their policies are when you need the support.
Their policies is a big **** cover, it does not worth fighting with them for common sense reasons, because they don't care.
Example given: My customer ordered a camera and received a defective camera, software issue. I contacted Chinavasion and guided my buyer how and where to return the product.
Since i know Chinavasion wouldn't even bother to tell me it has returned already, I have kept in touch with Chinavasion every few days to check if it has returned.
When they received it they gave me 2 options:
A. We can repair your product and send it to your buyer.
B. We offer Refund but shipping costs are non refundable (???) - In other words, Your buyer got a defective product and he will eventually pay for nothing.

So, I asked my buyer and repairing was acceptable by him, I speeded up things and after 5 days, a Chinavasion representitive told me that it takes 90 days (15-30 delivery, 15-30 repair, 15-30 shipping back). Now these things you will not hear or read at their policies.

This is just the "Highlights" and what I remember from Chinavasion.

For conclusion: If you want nervs, very small profits (if any at all) and time wasting, Chinavasion is for you.

Chinavasion, "I am sorry for any inconvenience caused" .
GOOD LUCK

This review was modified by pepperstore on August 05 2016 05:55:25 AM

2016-06-15

Phone screen cracked - no support

"Eventhough the delivery was satisfactory, when the phone screen cracked without any mistreatment, chinavasion did not take the responsibility to fix it"

2016-06-05

"useless products,,,waste of money."

2016-04-04

POTENTIALBUYERS BEWARE

"LONG STORY, AS SHORT AS WE CAN!
I'VE BEEN A RE-SELLER WITH CHINAVASION FOR QUITE A FEW YEARS NOW.
UPON JOINING THEY WERE A VERY GOOD COMPANY.
BUT NOT TO MESS ABOUT, NOWDAYS I FEEL THE NEED TO POST A WARNING.

CASE IN POINT THE LAST FEW PRODUCTS ORDERED WERE DELIVERED DEAD UPON DELIVERY - AS THEY WERE E-BIKES/ SCOOTERS - THE COST OF RETURNING THEM FOR REPAIR WAS MORE THAN THE CHARGE FOR DELIVERY IN THE FIRST PLACE. CHINAVASION SAY THEY CHECK EVERY PRODUCT BEFORE POSTING, SO HOW DID THEY MISS THE FACT THEY WERE DEAD???
ON TOP OF THAT - THE FINAL NAIL - THE LAST ORDER DELIVERED WAS FOR A NEW CELL PHONE, WHICH WAS NOT DELIVED WITH BOX & ACCESSORIES.
UPON MY CONTACTING CHINAVASION, I FEEL I'VE BEEN FOBBED OFF AND PLAINLY IGNORED.

I'M FINDING A CHANGE IN HOW THE BUSINESS IS RUN - THEY SEEM TO BE RUNNING IT INTO THE GROUND - NO MORE 'LIVE' SUPPORT, eMAILS IGNORED. IF I DO GET A 'REPLY' IT GENERALLY A FOBOFF MESSAGE, AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE OR A REQUEST FOR THE SAME INFO AGAIN!!!
BUT YOUR EXPERIANCE MAY DIFFER....,

2016-03-25

Great service and fast shipping

"I've ordered multiple times and order a lot of product here. They haven't always had enough stock on hand but seemed to have dealt with their supplier fast to get me my orders with very minimal waiting. I would recommend this site. "

This review was modified by Dmargeson on March 25 2016 04:27:48 AM

2016-03-02

Very bad service

"I had ordered at Chinavision and I can recommend to not order anything there. There service is really bad. I have been waiting for my delivery, and they claim that its DHL's fault. But they ont care about getting this issue fixed. They also refuse to refund my money."

This review was modified by Thimmi on March 02 2016 11:00:38 PM

2015-12-11

"i do have a problem with that site i order aphone dogee it came to me and after 7 months the phone camera was off so i send it back to be repaired they told me that it cannot be repaird and that they refund me only 30 eyros from 59.76 that i buy it, i told hem that i dont care they must eeather replace teh phone or refund the total price to my accound and they refused becouse tehy say i used the phone 7 months and his prise is dropped . i told them that this practise is illigal by the low and they reply we dont care OMG IS ANYTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT ANY THING? somewhere it must be a place that we can put our complains and some agency check them is int it any?"

2015-12-05

"Goods arrived as expected."

2015-11-28

"My order arrived much earlier than expected and I am thrilled. I hope they carry on in that manner to reach for the wonderful clients. I will continue to deal with them for a long time to come. I was initially impressed with the support team who got back to me so swiftly when I had an issue with the payment method and followed it up with good communications with the billing office so the problem was resolved. Thank you to all of you at Chinavasion"

2015-10-06

"BEWARE of Bait & Switch...

I tried to purchase 10 phones from this company. My card was charged and I thought all was well. Then I receive an email stating the phones were NOT available they only had 4 of the 10 I ordered.They never offered a refund for the purchase, They offered me a 4.5" in place for the 5.5" I ordered then offered me a 5" instead of 10, they offered 12.

4 of the 5.5" and 8 of the 5" they forced on me to take was NO NAME.

They told me if I didn't accept the offer, my money would just be placed on my account on hold for my next purchase? So I took the offer, because I was in a tight spot.

I received the order and the 5.5" phones were NOT as I ordered either, they were WRONG! And the 5" phones were NOT as good as the phones I initially ordered in regards to brand, size & QUALITY.. The all arrived dead, not working & some were used and damaged...I was very much disappointed in the process. Customer service was responsive, but obviously they wasn't going to lose in any way to make this right. They offered to take a return if I paid for the shipping and a restocking fee. WOW! really?

Then I offered to please purchase more so I could keep a steady flow of business and keep a reputation of GOOD product... I felt a discount would be right In regards to make up for this...I made several offers to make this right, They denied every offer... The best they said they could do was make me a Gold member for two purchases? But that wasn't fair at all... Considering the way it was handled, what have lost... the time and money that was lost on my end it sucked really bad. As well as their prices are a lot higher than competitors, considering the charge for shipping anyway, but the shipping is fast... I have shopped with them three times. The 10/12 phone purchase was my largest purchase because I was testing the waters with them on a mission to work with them LONGTERM. I was really HURT behind this. For the amount of the purchase, it is sad the wanted to lose more losing me as a long term client. It would cost a lot less for them to just fix this. THIS was awful dealings, Bait & Switch.. WOW... Hard to trust a company that realizes they are wrong and admits it, but isn't willing to make it right to benefit the customer, it was all about them! I told them just imagine if I was spending $10k with them... My order wasn't that expensive, but if they're that petty over a small order, I cannot imagine how it would be on a larger level... Yikes... I was disappointed but moving on in a different direction...

2015-10-03

"Awful experience.
I ordered an IP camera (CVAFA-1465) Great hardware, but the software simply doesn't work. The customer service is absolutely dreadful and clueless.

This review was modified by PACMAN22 on October 03 2015 09:40:27 AM

2015-09-12

"How may I get some of your products on credit "

2015-09-08

"I have sent my THL 5000 phone back 5 times and it still doesn't work. I bought it last october and it is now September. They won't replace it. It has had multiple problems, they keep sending it back without fixing it properly. It goes into diagnostic mode when you switch it on because the power button and volume buttons don't work properly. I have told them all of this yet I still have a useless phone in my possession. 5 times I have sent it back!!!!!!!
Rubbish customer care. The worst I have ever had.

Share Chinavasion.com's store rating

Chinavasion.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Chinavasion.com is a merchant member
Chinavasion.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,633 merchant members.