• Address: Unit 2606, 26/F, Clifford Centre, 778-784 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, HongKong
    • Contact: support@chinavasion.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.42/10 6.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.32/10 6.32/10

What is this?

"I ordered my first phone from them (Rockdroid) about 2 weeks ago. Today I am ordering my second phone. Sturdy, impressive, waterproof, drop proof, great screen and great price. Note: I am also ordering 2 additional usb cords for the phones. Because of the waterproof, shockproof case, the tip needs to be longer to reach the phone. That is not a complaint....I'm happy the phone is difficult to get to.....less chance of water getting in! I love everything about this phone :)"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-17-2014

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your recognition. Chinavasion will keep on improving and being better on both service and product.”

"Great product, promompt delivery. Very satisfied with purchase"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-17-2014

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"I have dealt with many Chinese resellers. Without doubt, Chinavasion has been far and away the best I have ever dealt with. Although there was a small problem with my product (faulty cable), the matter was resolved without hesitation and I was constantly kept in the loop as to the steps they were taking to resolve the matter. I have a 100% working device and could not be happier. I would recommend Chinavasion to all who are looking for great service and value for money. Well done and please keep it up. I will be sure to buy from them again."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-16-2014

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"Swift delivery and adequate packaging.
Everything was as promised on the ChinaVision.com website !!

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-14-2014

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"Fast delivery, phone arrived in optimal condition. I am very happy with my purchase. I bought a kingzone k1 turbo. Next time I buy again from China vasion "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-14-2014

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"Bought a phone. It arrived quickly and worked well for two days, and then ceased working without warning. I submitted a review on their website for the phone, and the site said it had been "accepted for moderation," which almost certainly means it won't be posted, because it was a negative review.

My personal experience was definitely 1-star. This review is for the reseller and not the product; the reseller is not worth dealing with in my opinion if they allow such faulty products to leave their warehouse. I chatted with customer service, and they suggested I take the phone to a "local professional," which is probably usually good advice, but it is dead obvious the phone is no longer functioning. I followed all reset procedures. They did not offer a replacement or even return.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-11-2014

“Dear Sir ,

First, thank you for your feedback on http://www.resellerratings.com/

Sorry for the difficulty you are having with the product.

I have opened a new ticket for you about the item issue. Our technical support team is checking it now. Could you please kindly wait for a short time? We will try our best to solve the issue for you.

Any query, please feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day!”

"very accurate, shipping on time. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-10-2014

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"I have bought several electronic digital devices from chinavasion and have been pleased with the quality and handling of my order, the prices are fair and items are shipped promptly and arrive in commercial grade packaging, the customer service can be very helpful in finding products and information to help with your shopping experience."

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"Got the product in a week with Signature Certified Post in US. All are brand new"

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"Just the item i wanted - u r brilliant, cost-effective and i will shortly purchase again from u"

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"buen dia toda la atencion fue maravillosa buenos equipos "

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"Awesome Product. Good Communication through online chat with prompt replies."

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

We got a unexpected tax charge?

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"I was impressed with the speedy delivery to the Cook Islands. So far I am enjoying the product. Very satisfied with it and loving it very much."

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"Great phone very very pleased with it . The battery doesnt suck and the camera is awesome for theprice of the phone."

Chinavasion.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Chinavasion.com is a merchant member
Chinavasion.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.