• Chinavasion.com

• Address: Unit 2606, 26/F, Clifford Centre, 778-784 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, HongKong
    • Contact: support@chinavasion.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10

"The price was unbelievable at 300 less than I saw it for all over the web. Delivery was super fast and the phone was worth every penny."

"thanks fro all. this place is safety for my purchases"

"Superb item, excellent shipping."

"Go away from that web

I bougt ther the zopo mobile and they do not have service for it.
and this is email from zopo.

Dear user,

I am afraid that you shall contact your seller/dealer directly for the aftersales service because this website is not our official distributor so we are unable to cover the warranty.

Thanks for your comprehension.

zopo@zopomobile.com

This review was modified by lubo2010 on June 29 2015 01:23:24 PM

"Really fast and a real support online! Great shop and organisation! Very happy. "

";all the products that I have ordered through chinavasion was top quality and most importantly their immediate shipment. We wish to continue with the same zeal to offer quality and secure shipments"

"Thank you. Everything is perfect. "

"Everyone at Chinavasion is a pleasure to deal with and I will be with them for many years to come there products are all great sellers and I haven't had anyone complain about the goods they received as all of the goods that chinavasion sell are number one in my books and I wont deal with anyone else."

"DO NOT BUY FROM THESE LYING CONARTISTS. NO NO NO. Throw your $ in the trash first. They are thieves, con artists, the worst company I have dealt with in my life. They should be in jail. Even if they fed the chained up children more rice who make their psuedotech they would not support it. I pray there is a hell so the CEO will have somewhere appropriate to spend eternity. They have convinced me true evil exists. I am going to take their product outside and fix it with a shotgun, post the video on youtube and hope to recoup some of my expenditure. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE BLACKHEARTED THUGS,"

"Products and customer service is great but could improve on warranty services. It takes a long process for replacement or repair."

"DUE TO THE QUALITY OF A PRODUCT "

"Products aren't good quality and breaks after a couple uses. I have had so many returns that I cannot afford to order from CV anymore."

"bonne relation avec chinavasion.com pour les affaires !"

"Charge. I was charge two different price $111.97 & 318.00."

"The camera seems to be equivalent to a much more expensive GoPro"

Share Chinavasion.com's store rating

Chinavasion.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chinavasion.com is not a merchant member
Chinavasion.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!