• Chinavasion.com Chinavasion.com Elite Status

• Address: Unit 2606, 26/F, Clifford Centre, 778-784 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, HongKong
    • Contact: support@chinavasion.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.29/10 6.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

What is this?

"I am highly disappointment because I have not received anything as of yet still waiting, I will not order again if the service is this slow wondering why I have not got my tablet!!!!
Clara Norton

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-30-2015

“Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Could you please kindly let us know the order number, so we could check it for you.

Any query, please feel free to contact support@chinavasion.com

Have a nice day!”

"Gosto de comprar na chinavasion é seguro, apesar de alguns problemas que tive a minha encomenda, mais eles resolverão tudo demorou um pouco mais foi resolvido, eu indico sim."

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your recognition. Chinavasion will keep on improving and being better on both service and product.”

"Great product, very pleased. Really good price. Very fast delivery. Excellent service. Thanks. :)

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"The 7inch 3G tablet was delivered in record time and in good condition as per the specifications."

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"I must say that your site and products are simply fantastic. Also delivery is prompt. When I contacted your technical team, them emailed me within 24hours and solved my concerns. Keep up the good work. Pat Gaynor"

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"Thank you I had no issues with this purchase"

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"The order has not arrived yet !"

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"I got a wrong, inferior, unlabeled model of the equipment I ordered, and after that, follow-up of the case by chinavasion's quality "control" staff was apalling. Including added waiting time for chinese holidays, it took close to three months to settle the case. I just received an extra order yesterday, needed to make the inferior product at least useable, because returning it equalled it's cost. Now, so I hope, I can still use that at a different end client's place. Clearly, chinavasion got tricked by a manufacturer of which they sell the equipment and has no control over them. I certainly won't try the experience again, because I had to deliver a client *on time* by quickly buying extra equipment elsewhere. The cost for that has eaten my margin by far."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-30-2015

“Dear Sir,

Thank you for your confirmation.

As we have checked , the case has been solved, you can check the order status here:https://secure.chinavasion.com/login/, an automatic email with tracking information will be sent to you once your order is dispatched.

Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a good day!”

"It took almost two weeks to get the phone but no other issues. All worked well and a great deal on the phone."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-25-2015

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"I had an issue with my original order. Customer service assisted me n my order was processed n my item was received!"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-25-2015

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"I ordered three items and i received all three items, but one item the quality was not upto the standard. The delivery was fast amd they have a variety of goods. I would say wide range or selection."

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"I have hunted far and wide for a range of electronics and I found this site - Chinavasion. I am glad that I found this site. I ordered a lot of items and the sales support team was very helpful along the way. They helped me to sort out the payment issues that I faced. Totally satisfied."

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"Trouble free transaction, goods received in a class condition."

"Hi,

The product is ok. but I had to pay custom duties of 26,36 and I find that the transport fees were very high this time for one single product.

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"very satisfied with packing and delivery the item works beautifully will recommend other buyers"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-23-2015

Share Chinavasion.com's store rating

Chinavasion.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Chinavasion.com is a merchant member
Chinavasion.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.