Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.20/10 8,535 reviews

Chinavasion.com is a merchant member
    Chinavasion.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Chinavasion.com contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10

All 8,535 Customer Reviews

"goods have not arrived and tracking system dis not update for 2 weeks "

“Hi,

We are sorry about the delay.

The order was actually shipped out from Chinavasion warehouse on 2014-04-01.

However, due to the postal issue, the package may still not be delivered to you. We are sorry about this issue.

Our shipping agent is tracing the package now, once we get any feedback, we will contact you.

For any orders placed, we would highly recommend Courier (DHL, UPS, FEDEX) as the shipping method, since the post has overload issue. Highly appreciated your understanding.

Any query, please feel free to contact support@chinavasion.com

Have a nice day!”

Rating 4/102/5

"I have no clue where my package is!

First off, Chinavasion sends me a wrong tracking number.
Second, I was pretty much told I was wrong about my questions regarding my tracking number by customer service.
Third, they send me a new tracking number..
Fourth, after 2 weeks, still waiting.
USPS states that the package has left Singapore 4-11-14
I just want to know where my package is!

I really want to buy from this site again, but they are making it hard when their tracking system is out of whack. I want to know how everyone else got their package "quickly"

“Hi,

We are sorry about the delay.

The order was actually shipped out from Chinavasion warehouse on 2014-04-10.

Any query, please feel free to contact support@chinavasion.com

Have a nice day!”

"quick service and kept me informed about my shipment. Thank you."

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your recognition. Chinavasion will keep on improving and being better on both service and product.”

"Took 2 weeks to receive my order. But i am very satisfied with the phone. "

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"Fantastic and amazing!!!! Chinavasion is a must for everyone, I haver ordered over and over again, cant wait to order my next item. Just received Mobile thc w200s, super great, now my mother in law wants one and so my colleague. Hence why I order so many mobiles. Adrian Vella from Malta Europe. HIGHLY recommend!"

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"I received the ordered item as to my. whole satisfaction .I will recommend this web site for dealing."

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"I'm satisfy by the product"

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"Very good camera, good picture quality, fast delivery"

"HELLO,
très satisfait du smartphone que j'ai commandé en plus rooté,juste les leds qui ne fonctionne pas,livraison rapide,je conseille se site,merci.

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"Jes, i am very satisfied. The product is coming in time and at good situation. Thanks very much."

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"The product was delivered as per the agreement and I was pleased with the care taken to ensure the contents of the parcel was well protected from damage by more than adequate packaging. The product itself was exactly as described and I am extremely delighted with it. Overall the service was excellent and I would not hesitate to recommend this company to my friends."

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"Excellent service. Delighted with my purchase and speedy delivery. Tracking great service."

msuited's Avatar
Vught, Netherlands

"Whatsapp you see is what you get in a reasonable delivery time"

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"Product was exactly what expected, in terms of quality, very nice delivery time, the only surprise was about the 25 euros of customs.
I am very satisfied about Chinavasion and I conseil it to all people that want to have business with serious company

chinavasion, Chinavasion.com rep has responded

"Very good web . Good quality , good price and a un Very happy with her costumer atention service"