Stores > Chinavasion.com

• Chinavasion.com

• Address: Unit 2606, 26/F, Clifford Centre, 778-784 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, HongKong
    • Contact: support@chinavasion.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

2015-12-11

"i do have a problem with that site i order aphone dogee it came to me and after 7 months the phone camera was off so i send it back to be repaired they told me that it cannot be repaird and that they refund me only 30 eyros from 59.76 that i buy it, i told hem that i dont care they must eeather replace teh phone or refund the total price to my accound and they refused becouse tehy say i used the phone 7 months and his prise is dropped . i told them that this practise is illigal by the low and they reply we dont care OMG IS ANYTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT ANY THING? somewhere it must be a place that we can put our complains and some agency check them is int it any?"

2015-12-05

"Goods arrived as expected."

2015-11-28

"My order arrived much earlier than expected and I am thrilled. I hope they carry on in that manner to reach for the wonderful clients. I will continue to deal with them for a long time to come. I was initially impressed with the support team who got back to me so swiftly when I had an issue with the payment method and followed it up with good communications with the billing office so the problem was resolved. Thank you to all of you at Chinavasion"

2015-10-06

"BEWARE of Bait & Switch...

I tried to purchase 10 phones from this company. My card was charged and I thought all was well. Then I receive an email stating the phones were NOT available they only had 4 of the 10 I ordered.They never offered a refund for the purchase, They offered me a 4.5" in place for the 5.5" I ordered then offered me a 5" instead of 10, they offered 12.

4 of the 5.5" and 8 of the 5" they forced on me to take was NO NAME.

They told me if I didn't accept the offer, my money would just be placed on my account on hold for my next purchase? So I took the offer, because I was in a tight spot.

I received the order and the 5.5" phones were NOT as I ordered either, they were WRONG! And the 5" phones were NOT as good as the phones I initially ordered in regards to brand, size & QUALITY.. The all arrived dead, not working & some were used and damaged...I was very much disappointed in the process. Customer service was responsive, but obviously they wasn't going to lose in any way to make this right. They offered to take a return if I paid for the shipping and a restocking fee. WOW! really?

Then I offered to please purchase more so I could keep a steady flow of business and keep a reputation of GOOD product... I felt a discount would be right In regards to make up for this...I made several offers to make this right, They denied every offer... The best they said they could do was make me a Gold member for two purchases? But that wasn't fair at all... Considering the way it was handled, what have lost... the time and money that was lost on my end it sucked really bad. As well as their prices are a lot higher than competitors, considering the charge for shipping anyway, but the shipping is fast... I have shopped with them three times. The 10/12 phone purchase was my largest purchase because I was testing the waters with them on a mission to work with them LONGTERM. I was really HURT behind this. For the amount of the purchase, it is sad the wanted to lose more losing me as a long term client. It would cost a lot less for them to just fix this. THIS was awful dealings, Bait & Switch.. WOW... Hard to trust a company that realizes they are wrong and admits it, but isn't willing to make it right to benefit the customer, it was all about them! I told them just imagine if I was spending $10k with them... My order wasn't that expensive, but if they're that petty over a small order, I cannot imagine how it would be on a larger level... Yikes... I was disappointed but moving on in a different direction...

2015-10-03

"Awful experience.
I ordered an IP camera (CVAFA-1465) Great hardware, but the software simply doesn't work. The customer service is absolutely dreadful and clueless.

This review was modified by PACMAN22 on October 03 2015 09:40:27 AM

2015-09-12

"How may I get some of your products on credit "

2015-09-08

"I have sent my THL 5000 phone back 5 times and it still doesn't work. I bought it last october and it is now September. They won't replace it. It has had multiple problems, they keep sending it back without fixing it properly. It goes into diagnostic mode when you switch it on because the power button and volume buttons don't work properly. I have told them all of this yet I still have a useless phone in my possession. 5 times I have sent it back!!!!!!!
Rubbish customer care. The worst I have ever had.

2015-07-28

"The price was unbelievable at 300 less than I saw it for all over the web. Delivery was super fast and the phone was worth every penny."

2015-07-16

"thanks fro all. this place is safety for my purchases"

2015-07-01

"Superb item, excellent shipping."

2015-06-29

"Go away from that web

I bougt ther the zopo mobile and they do not have service for it.
and this is email from zopo.

Dear user,

I am afraid that you shall contact your seller/dealer directly for the aftersales service because this website is not our official distributor so we are unable to cover the warranty.

Thanks for your comprehension.

zopo@zopomobile.com

This review was modified by lubo2010 on June 29 2015 01:23:24 PM

2015-06-20

"recived with in 3 days ex service and ph works well"

2015-06-17

"Really fast and a real support online! Great shop and organisation! Very happy. "

2015-06-10

";all the products that I have ordered through chinavasion was top quality and most importantly their immediate shipment. We wish to continue with the same zeal to offer quality and secure shipments"

2015-06-03

"Thank you. Everything is perfect. "

Share Chinavasion.com's store rating

Chinavasion.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chinavasion.com is not a merchant member
Chinavasion.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!