"This people won't answer your mails after you have paid them. The will lie you through their fake forum apad.tv They will send you a defective product and will they will never try to solve your problem. You will lose a lot of time, you will have to open a claim on PayPal and you will lose money sending back the crap they sold you. So, do not buy from them, there are plenty of similar sites trustworthy and even cheaper."

"At the beginning of June I ordered a pair of USB rechargeable speakers for my MP3 player from ChinaGrabber. They were a knock-off of the X-mini capsule speakers, for $24 US. After about 5 weeks I received something (of rather poor quality) that purported to be an MP3 player with FM radio and built in speaker. My Mac wouldn't recognize it as a speaker, and it is an MP3 player only if you add a TF card (which I do not have at the moment). In all, a substantial disappointment. When I e-mailed to ask for a refund, I was initially ignored and then told that they sent me the item in question because they had none of what I ordered. Like I should be grateful to have gotten anything. I replied that what the company was doing bordered on fraud and once again asked them to correct the problem. I was then told that they would refund my money if I returned it with a tracking number. Tracking a small package to China from Canada is expensive, ranging from $40 to well over $100. They then gave me a U.S. address, but even then it's $14, over half of my cost. I told them if they wanted tracking they could pay for it. There's more, but as of this moment they are back to ignoring me. Am I the only person who thinks that the seller should pay the return shipping these cases? They caused the problem by accepting an order for an item they didn't have, then shipping a substitute without consultation.

BTW the speakers were removed from the site shortly after I mentioned fraud; coincidence? In any case it is fraud only if one can prove intent and though I got the feeling they knew exactly what they were doing, I can prove nothing ...yet.

chinagrabber is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

chinagrabber is not a merchant member
chinagrabber does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!