CHEFS CatalogCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

CHEFS Catalog User

"I placed an order on August 24th 2014 with 2 day shipping. Immediately the order went through I noticed that the shipping address was incorrect and called into Chef's to correct it. They said they corrected it by did not. I also emailed a request and got a confirmation on August 26th confirming that the shipping address had been correctly changed. I then later received a phone call to say that the address had not been changed. Frustrated I attempted to cancel the order but I was told that the address would be changed with Fedex and my gift would arrive on August 29th 2014. The gift did not arrive. I called Chefs and was told that the address was never changed.

I would NEVER EVER purchase from this store again. Their customer service is outsourced, one hand has no idea what the other is doing. It also appears that Chefs has been purchased by Target and had I known this I would never have made the purchase in the first place do to security concerns and inefficient shipping from Target. It is also very misleading not to advertise the Target name on the website.

If you want your items delivered on time and want to be able to speak to a customer service person that can actually provide customer service your best bet is not to use CHEFS.

"Ordered a backordered product... no big deal. Expected ship date was 12/14, no wait, now its 12/21, oops now it is 12/28. Hope someday I receive my order."

"I ordered an in-stock item and paid extra for next day delivery because I needed it urgently to replace a broken BBQ at a vacation rental property. FOUR DAYS LATER I get a call asking to confirm the shipping address "as a courtesy." Granted there was a one-day holiday in there, but still, wouldn't you think asking for overnight delivery meant the customer was in a rush to get the item? Be skeptical if you are at all in a hurry, regardless of how much you pay for shipping."

CHEFS Catalog is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CHEFS Catalog is not a merchant member
CHEFS Catalog does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!