CheapBats.com Reviews - cheapbats.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.00/10 5 reviews

CheapBats.com is not a merchant member
CheapBats.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Awesome, Awesome, Awesome. Found the bat we wanted at a competitive price and delivered in two days! Thank you. My son is very very happy!"

modified review This review was modified by mdtuck on October 09 2013 08:08:52 PM

"Horrible customer service! The bat was ordered as a gift for my daughter But because the shipping address and the billing address were different They held the order. The next day they called the cardholder who verified the purchase by verifying a small security charge to his account. After then waiting three days with no bat, I called cheap bats back and was told that they had emailed and called with no response from me, so they held the order. .. During the call I explained to them that I pulled up my bank account on my iPad and showed that they had in fact charged me for , and cleared the security amount of $1.98 after speaking to one of their representatives, Who then failed to release the original order Resulting in me not receiving the bat on time... The only reason I attempted to use this site was because of the advertised free today and are shipping. I originally intended to use the bat for a tournament that weekend. The representative for cheap bats.com made no attempt to apologize their error. I ended up going to eBay and buying the Dmarini CF6 -10 bat for $50 less and had it overnight shipping for free. The person I spoke with the second time was named Scott,... He was also the original caller I spoke with the Tuesday before to verify the payment. He must have thought I did not remember his name from the previous Tuesday. He in fact was the one who failed to make the notation on the computer so the water would have gone through. I would never recommend this site to anyone! My daughter was so excited about the new bat... Only to be heartbroken when it did not arrive."

modified review This review was modified by A.Adiri on August 24 2013 05:52:00 PM

"Thank you guys. They had the bat I wanted for almost $90 cheaper than everywhere else online. They overnighted it for FREE."

"I recently bough a bat from them and they were great. I needed to return the bat because I ordered the wrong size. They paid for shipping to return the bat to them and they did not charge me to send out the replacement. I know they ate at least $20 for that.

The shipping was super fast and they answered their phone when I needed help, unlike many other bat companies out there.

Thank you!

"My recent experience with this company was less than satisfactory. I purchased a softball bat that, upon, delivery felt too lite. I contacted their customer support and was told I could return the bat and that I would not be charged a 10% restocking fee if the bat was in it's wrapper in new condition. So, I ordered the same bat (1 ounce heavier) and shipped back the original bat as a return.

Over a month later I saw the credit cheapbats.com issued to me while reviewing my credit card statement... the only problem being, the credit they issued me was only 75% of the original purchase price. Confused, I called their customer support line. They told me that upon receipt of the bat they felt it showed signs of being hit while in the wrapper, and therefore took off 25% of the purchase price. I protested and told them I had not hit the bat (and, truthfully, I never hit balls with the bat)... they checked their records and insisted the bat had been hit BUT told me they would give me a store credit for $40.

Are you kidding me? They went through the lengths of denying me my full refund and then turn around to offer me a store credit for the difference between the purchase price and the amount they refunded me? It makes zero sense. Something is awfully suspicious with that scenario... yet they refused to refund the money to my credit card. I rejected their 40 store credit offer... a storefront this dishonest doesn't deserve any further business from me.

I had not hit any balls with the bat I returned. They never contacted me to discuss the issue or to alert me that they weren't issuing a full credit. They never gave me an option to keep the bat. They simply kept a portion of my money and kept the bat... if I hadn't paid attention to my credit statement, I never would have known.

A very discouraging and disappointing experience.