Stores > cellunlocker

Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
2016-07-30

Fast and reliable.

"One of the best unlocking services online. Got my unlock code within minutes of purchase. Great customer service."

2016-07-23

good customer support

"fast shipping, good customer support. will use it again if needed. thanks"

This review was modified by wasiiqbal on July 23 2016 11:33:23 PM

2016-07-18

Excelente

"I had problems at the beginning but everything what's fixed and ready to go.. GOOD JOB GUYS "

2016-07-16

Quick turnaround

"Had an iPhone 4s from Telus Canada...needed it unlocked....cellulocker eta was 1-3 days however they completed the process in 24 hours which is really impressive...good job team 5 star deserved...keep it up.

Cheldoy

2016-07-12

CHATTING WITH KELVIN

"I made a mistake in my order i was able to notice it until i got email confirmation of my phone been unlocked, i tried calling for 2 days and got no help, i started chatting with Kelvin and he was great he took care of the situation for me quick, i got confirmation email fast it was great, i work for customer service too and all i can say is that i would like to hire Kelvin!! :)"

2016-07-11

Transparent and professional customer service. Flawless unlocks.

"I have used Cellunlocker for five plus years, unlocked all sorts of phones from android to Apple. They are transparent in their customer service and with any questions, and you receive your codes within a day or so, sometimes less. I find depending on your carrier it takes a bit more time to process a code, I've had some phones that can't be unlocked and they've fully refunded. Friday I made an order to unlock my iPhone 5s locked to Telus and Sunday (I didn't expect until Monday/Tuesday as it says business days on their website) I received my email. I was lead to instructions. And all I basically had to do was put in my sim from a different carrier. I'm in Canada, and compared to prices that people offer through business, their prices scyrocket past them. And it's the same price as getting it unlocked directly from your carrier or less. The unlock is always there through updates etc. And unlocks for any network your phone is capable of accessing. It also feels good seeing those bars pop up in your own hands after typing in an unlock code. Not gaining anything from this post, I genuinely use Cellunlocker and have always received professional service. If the unlock doesn't work it's usually on the buyers end, I've always read thoroughly and paid much attention while unlocking my phone."

This review was modified by Gordie41 on July 11 2016 12:11:02 AM

2016-07-03

Very satisfied

"They were fast and did everything to make sure your phone gets unlock. Very pleased with the service."

2016-07-03

Very pleased with the service!

"At first, the code I was given did not work so I explained and asked for a refund via email thinking since it was the weekend, I wouldn't get a response til Monday but I got a reply later the same day giving me alternative instructions specific to my situation and it worked like a charm! The service also cost me almost half of what another service was charging; and this other service couldn't even resolve my issue. "

This review was modified by TracyAlarcon on July 03 2016 01:36:40 PM

2016-06-21

Great experience, works perfectly!

"Great unlocking service. I've used the service on Sony Xperia Z1/Z3, Samsung S3, Note 3 soon an S6 ???? and previously on an iPhone 5.
Very easy to do and works exactly as advertised. Longest I've ever had to wait to be issued a code was 8 hours.

This review was modified by rigocastro80 on June 21 2016 02:15:00 PM

2016-06-16

15 in a row and no problems

"As a developer and start-up guy, I need access to unlocked phones. Nobody does it better. I've had phones from all over unlocked with no issues. In the one case where they couldn't do it, the refund was quick and the personal emails as to what was happening were great. They are recommended."

This review was modified by ricksegal on June 16 2016 08:08:22 AM

2016-06-15

Thank you isn;t enough!

"I can't thank you all enough I've been back and forth with T-Mobile for 15 days! With them escalating the process over and over with no response, no unlock code.... You all did it within 10 minutes! My step dads phone is unlocked thanks to you and switched over to AT&T
Thank you again!

2016-06-15

Record time!! 12 minutes later and my SGS5 was UNLOCKED!!

"Seriously unbelievable... 11:23am paypal sent. 11:35am received unlock code in email and unlocked my Galaxy S5 on the first try. AMAZING!! I will be back for every unlock in the future! Thank you so much! "

This review was modified by Geobuzz on June 15 2016 03:15:25 PM

2016-05-30

Unlocked Nexus 6

"They were able to provide me with an unlock code when everyone else just tried to takr my money. It took alittle longer due to them having to go to an alternative database. But even that was quicker than they had stated to me. I got my code sunday night, had an unlocked phone monday morning.
Any time i need a pbone unlocked, i will be using them. They are priced reasonable and get the unlock code to you very quickly. Any problems. They inform you immediately. Go the cellunlocker, best decision you will make

This review was modified by Abower on May 30 2016 02:01:59 PM

2016-05-25

First Try Glory.

"Fabulous customer service and I was able to unlock my phone on the first try! Hallelujah! "

This review was modified by Dillysdoll on May 25 2016 04:01:37 PM

2016-05-25

Best company to unlock your phone!

"This company was very respectful answering my emails in a prompt time and even after the first attempt to find an unlock code that was unsuccessful, the offered me an additional premium service which may give me another chance and it worked! They made a bad experience (WITH ANOTHER COMPANY) into an amazing! Highly recommend this company to unlock your phone! My unlock was for an iPhone 6s and i could not be more satisfied!"

Share cellunlocker's store rating

cellunlocker is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

cellunlocker is not a merchant member
cellunlocker does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!