Stores > cellunlocker

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review cellunlocker by clicking a star below.
2016-10-03

Excellent Service at Reasonable price.

"Cellunlocker provided me excellent service. They were prompt in responding to my questionsurprise and gave me proper direction after my first attempt failed. I will recommend this service to any body. And the price was reasonable."

2016-10-01

My phone was unlocked the very next day - Thanks Team cellunlocker ,

"Thanks Team cellunlocker , you did a great job."

2016-09-26

Premium service. Honest communications.

"No one else could unlock my phone except this company. I'm sure glad I heard about them because I tried everything and everyone else. Not even the state attorney general could do what these guys did - no shill"

2016-09-25

Always right and on time!!!

"I been using this site for a while now and I never have problems,always satisfied with their fast delivery.

2016-09-20

Amazing

"This company unlocked my phone at a good price I tride other net company they could not unlock my phone it saved me 400 dollars I didn't have to buy another phone and the best
Thing was I could switch carriers now I have a great service and unlocked phone thanks to these guys very professional they are the real deal if they can't unlock your phone no one can 5 stars they did what they said they would I have no complaints again amazing what this company does

2016-09-17

Professional and efficient service!!!

"The first attempt to unlock my samsung 6 edge with the code provided did not work but I really appreciated the concern and follow up of the staff to find a solution. It took a bit longer than usual but in the end I receive the set of codes that unlocked my phone. Very professional service."

2016-09-10

Perfect timing

"I always unlcok phones with cell unlocked.. These guys unlocked my iPhone 5s in a very timely as indicated .. now I have my iPhone up and running... highly recommended "

2016-09-09

Unlocked My Samsung S6 Edge

"The team at cellunlocker were very professional and informative in getting my S6 Edge unlocked. I did have issues where the codes were not working properly but with just a simple email out to cellunlocker, they were very quick in getting it resolved. Great detailed information through email. Definitely recommend this site to anyone who needs there devices unlocked at an affordable price! "

2016-09-04

Quick and easy service

"Great service, continue to offer this quality of service"

2016-09-04

Samsung galxy with FIDO Unlocked successfully !

"Tried various snake oils found in youtube, didn't work. Then tried unlocking services through ebay, they couldn't, that is what they said. Then I found cellunlocked mentioned in a review and tried it. If this wasn't working I was going to throw samsung into dustbin and get new one. But like a charm, code by cellunlocker worked. Communication was very good. When I placed order I felt that I am with professionalals and That money will be retured if code doesn't work. The payment through paypal is a comfort. "

2016-09-03

awesome service

"cellunlocker is a great place to unlock your cell phone at very good prices.

cheapest i have found online.

very straight forward guys and direct.

if they cant unlock it they will tell you before you even place an order.

overall great service!!!

A+++++++

2016-08-30

awesome customer service

"Just got my iphone 6s plus tmobile unlocked an the service was fast and customer care was always quick to reply and answer my questions... the unlock process took about 3 days and am happy tha i chose cellunlocker.net i recommend them for who ever is looking for unlock out there."

2016-08-30

Really good and quick response

"Really good and quick response. Always answer all questions it doesnt matter when the order was. Thanks"

2016-08-29

Great service, fast and honest!

"They gave me store credit after a mistake I made and honoured it nearly two years later!"

2016-08-24

Best Unlocker

"Good Customer Service and Fast and reliable. recommended to those who wants to unlocked their mobile phone."

Share cellunlocker's store rating

cellunlocker is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

cellunlocker is not a merchant member
cellunlocker does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!