Stores > cellunlocker

Product & services pricing Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
Voice your opinion! Review cellunlocker by clicking a star below.
2016-11-07

perfect & very helpful :)

"unlocked a blackberry bold 9700... very straightforward and excellent support when I screwed up :)"

2016-10-29

100% SATISFACTION

"Great job to everyone at Cellunlocker!
I will admit as I was anxious to use my phone, the wait time was a killer, the unknown of 1-7 days for the delivery of the unlock code, but over all, the process was simple, self explanatory to set up afterwards also. The wait time for myself was 5 days, which perhaps to the people at cellunlocker instead of stating 1-7 business days, reword it to 4-7 business days and if it comes earlier then fantastic! That would eliminate 3 or 4 days of anticipation!
Great job and I will come to you again if needed in the future. Thank you to everyone at Cellunlocker.

2016-10-27

"Excellent job! Not expensive and effective."

2016-10-26

Amazing Service!

"Totally impress that how the provide the service and stay with you until the job is completely done."

2016-10-24

extra services

"Guys were super with me
When I can't unlocked my BlackBerry they give me store credit and help me to unlock second phone
Thanks Milan

2016-10-23

So Good I did it twice in one night

"I am having to use a backup cell while my is being warrantied and I only have cells locked to another carrier. I used Cellunlocker and before I could refresh my email they had already provided me a code. With that type of turn around and costing less than half of what the old provider wanted to unlock it I decided to bring back another one of my cellphones as a backup to the backup. So happy, once my normal phone gets back from the shop I will be using them again."

2016-10-22

Nice job

"Cellunlocker team or professional "

2016-10-16

Can do blind trust!

"Its a great cellular phone code provider. I am using their services from last 5 year. Quick response and every time works. After sales service is excellent."

2016-10-14

Worked like a Charm!

"This was so helpful and my phone unlocked like a charm :) Hassle free.

Bell Mobility was charging me way higher price, I started researching for alternate options found you guys online. Wasn't sure if it was for real but went ahead and tried. With low cost and quick service I was super happy!! Thank you

I would suggest you guys to all my friends and family.

2016-10-13

Scammers!! Stay Away!! Beware!! They take your money and does not deliver service offered!@

"These guys are scammers!! Stay AWAY!! BEWARE!!!They will take your $$ and make you wait. They have phone number but never answer and give you the run around. Any company that dont answer phone calls are mostly likely scammers..Ordered an unlock and was told 3-7 days and it has bern 21 days and nithing but "we do our best" we working on it " ..one email after another just trying to stall. If you cant provide the service dont offer it and waste people time and money. I had to dispute with paypal as am writing this review because i wasted 20 days of waiting and no result and they told me after 20 days if i want they can cancel like wa da fack ..you make me wait and now you cant do the service in the first place and you know that then why you even offer something you cannot deliver and give excuse that your supplier is working on it ..so you are just a middle man taking people money and pointing finger at the supplier ..what crooks you are..get a life or a real job and do something productive or offer something you can deliver instead of scamming and wasting people's time."

2016-10-09

EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE

"This is not my first time buying unlock code from this site. I ran into trouble when my phone went into a loop and locked itself out. They offered to help me and gave me a second unlock code at no cost since I was unsuccessful the first try. They were very proactive and polite and responded to each of my numerous emails. Awesome service! Thanks!"

2016-10-08

Best unlocking company there is!

"They are so quick and awesome. I always go to them for every unlock. Thanks for being such a fantastic company to deal with. Great prices, customer service and fair prices keep me coming back. I highly recommend!"

2016-10-03

EXCELLENT, Very good communication

"I was unnable to UNLOCK my cell.. They give me some HOWTO very rapidly .. I am right on"

2016-10-03

Excellent Service at Reasonable price.

"Cellunlocker provided me excellent service. They were prompt in responding to my questionsurprise and gave me proper direction after my first attempt failed. I will recommend this service to any body. And the price was reasonable."

2016-10-01

My phone was unlocked the very next day - Thanks Team cellunlocker ,

"Thanks Team cellunlocker , you did a great job."

Share cellunlocker's store rating

cellunlocker is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

cellunlocker is not a merchant member
cellunlocker does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!