Stores > cellunlocker

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.91/10 9.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
Voice your opinion! Review cellunlocker by clicking a star below.
2016-12-17

Rapidez y eficacia en el servicio

"Me contestaron en forma instantánea de contratar el servicio e hicieron un seguimiento hasta que realicé satisfactoriamente el desbloqueo de mi móvil .Un buen servicio de posventa"

2016-12-17

Fixed & Sorted

"The Unlock Codes didn't work at first but following a fast response from Cellunlocker Support the phone was unlocked in seconds - great job, fantastic, fast communication."

2016-12-04

Highly satisfied and great customer service

"i tried 3 other places but they could not unlock my sumsung S7 edge, cellunlocker did the magic and am finally free!!!!!!!! thank you."

2016-11-23

Worked with their help

"The code took a little more than 90 minutes to be received and then it didn't work at once. So I had to contact support by just replying to the email. They answered immediately with a cool workaround and it worked great. I'm happy to have my cellphone back. Thanks!"

2016-11-21

Skeptical to satisfied.

"My Lumia 900 is unlocked as promised. "

2016-11-14

long long time to see nothing!

"order an unlock code on this site and it took 7 days to receive an email saying that they are not able to unlock it. it took 4 days to refund my order.... so I waste 11 days for nothing. "

2016-11-09

The most trusted cellunlocker company in the world

"This is my third time I am doing an order with cellunlocker and it always correct and on time. Great job guys. Hope your business stays and grows !!!"

2016-11-08

Had issues unlocking my phone. They helped me until everything was resolved!

"I placed an order with cellunlocker.net to unlock my cell phone. The instructions they first sent me didn't work for my phone; however, they worked with me offering me various other suggestions until I was able to get my phone unlocked. They were very prompt and helpful with resolving my issue and getting my phone unlocked. Thank you!"

2016-11-07

perfect & very helpful :)

"unlocked a blackberry bold 9700... very straightforward and excellent support when I screwed up :)"

2016-10-29

100% SATISFACTION

"Great job to everyone at Cellunlocker!
I will admit as I was anxious to use my phone, the wait time was a killer, the unknown of 1-7 days for the delivery of the unlock code, but over all, the process was simple, self explanatory to set up afterwards also. The wait time for myself was 5 days, which perhaps to the people at cellunlocker instead of stating 1-7 business days, reword it to 4-7 business days and if it comes earlier then fantastic! That would eliminate 3 or 4 days of anticipation!
Great job and I will come to you again if needed in the future. Thank you to everyone at Cellunlocker.

2016-10-27

"Excellent job! Not expensive and effective."

2016-10-26

Amazing Service!

"Totally impress that how the provide the service and stay with you until the job is completely done."

2016-10-24

extra services

"Guys were super with me
When I can't unlocked my BlackBerry they give me store credit and help me to unlock second phone
Thanks Milan

2016-10-23

So Good I did it twice in one night

"I am having to use a backup cell while my is being warrantied and I only have cells locked to another carrier. I used Cellunlocker and before I could refresh my email they had already provided me a code. With that type of turn around and costing less than half of what the old provider wanted to unlock it I decided to bring back another one of my cellphones as a backup to the backup. So happy, once my normal phone gets back from the shop I will be using them again."

2016-10-22

Nice job

"Cellunlocker team or professional "

Share cellunlocker's store rating

cellunlocker is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

cellunlocker is not a merchant member
cellunlocker does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!