Stores > cellunlocker

Product & services pricing Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
Voice your opinion! Review cellunlocker by clicking a star below.
2017-02-19

Thank you CellUnlocker.net for helping us escape from the evil clutches of The Source & Bell/Virgin Mobility!!

"My daughter purchased a brand new Samsung S5 Neo from The Source for full price ($550). Only after did we discover that all of their phones are locked to the Bell/Virgin network, even though she had bought the phone outright. Bell would not unlock the phone unless she signed up for their service for a minimum of 90 days, and even then it would be a $50 charge to unlock. I purchased a SIM for 7 Eleven Speakout, as their plans are at least $5 a month cheaper than anything on the Bell/Telus/Virgin networks. I then purchased the unlock code from cellunlocker.net, as I didn't want to give Bell a dime to unlock this phone that we owned outright.

The only glitch we had was the device kept producing an error (Unfortunately the Process.com.android.phone Has Stopped) whenever the 7 Eleven Speakout SIM was installed, and would not produce the unlock prompt. We resolved by inserting a Telus SIM from another phone, which immediately then requested the unlock code, which was successful. We then inserted the Speakout SIM, and the phone has worked perfectly ever since.

Thank you CellUnlocker.net for letting us escape a 90 day commitment with Bell, their $50 unlock fee, for a phone that The Source sold us for full price ($550) without disclosing that it was locked to the phone company that they resold phone plans for!

2017-02-11

Excellent Service

" S6 phone unlocking code has been sent within few hours. "

2017-02-11

iphone 6s

"my iphone 6s fully unlocked and ready for any carrier"

2017-01-30

Fast and simple!

"I signed up online and within a few days my phone was unlocked. I put in the sim card and it worked. I thought it was going to be complicated but it was really fast. I would definitely use them again if I had to. I called other places and they said it would take 5 days and I would have to leave my phone with them. This was much more convenient."

2017-01-21

Successfully Unlocked Iphone 6

"Successfully unlocked my iphone 6 within 24 hours. Clear directions and responsive in emails with them. My 2nd time using them."

2017-01-08

"This is a very great team you can trust to unlock your device "

2016-12-22

Cellunlocker is the best!

"Great service that's fast and easy. Very responsive if you need assistance from the support team. I've used them twice and both times were successful. Reasonably priced compared to other services."

2016-12-20

Weekend from Hell Fixed by cellunlocker!!!

"I inadvertently locked my brand new Galaxy S7 to Rogers using an old SIM card. After spending my entire weekend going back and forth between Rogers, TELUS, Koodo and Samsung, no one was able to unlock my phone. Finally I was referred to cellunlocker and within 2 hours they had an unlock code for me and within minutes my new phone was unlocked and usable on Koodo."

Best website ever!!!!!!

"When looking for unlock codes cellunlocker is the best. The prices are great and the wait time is less than 24 hours. This is my 3rd time ordering an unlock code and it has worked every time. "

2016-12-17

Rapidez y eficacia en el servicio

"Me contestaron en forma instantánea de contratar el servicio e hicieron un seguimiento hasta que realicé satisfactoriamente el desbloqueo de mi móvil .Un buen servicio de posventa"

Fixed & Sorted

"The Unlock Codes didn't work at first but following a fast response from Cellunlocker Support the phone was unlocked in seconds - great job, fantastic, fast communication."

2016-12-04

Highly satisfied and great customer service

"i tried 3 other places but they could not unlock my sumsung S7 edge, cellunlocker did the magic and am finally free!!!!!!!! thank you."

2016-11-23

Worked with their help

"The code took a little more than 90 minutes to be received and then it didn't work at once. So I had to contact support by just replying to the email. They answered immediately with a cool workaround and it worked great. I'm happy to have my cellphone back. Thanks!"

2016-11-21

Skeptical to satisfied.

"My Lumia 900 is unlocked as promised. "

2016-11-14

long long time to see nothing!

"order an unlock code on this site and it took 7 days to receive an email saying that they are not able to unlock it. it took 4 days to refund my order.... so I waste 11 days for nothing. "

Share cellunlocker's store rating

cellunlocker is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

cellunlocker is not a merchant member
cellunlocker does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!