Stores > cellunlocker

Product & services pricing Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review cellunlocker by clicking a star below.
2017-03-25

Fast and quality

"I had my phone unlocked in less than one hour and I recommend to anyone thank you"

2017-03-12

2 Great Deals in 5 Days

"I happened to find myself in need of 2 phones to be unlocked within 5 days of each other and I looked for a service that would do it in a timely fashion for a decent price. The shop in my town wanted 50 dollars so I was quite happy to find out is was going to be much less. I had 1 older samsung and 1 new Lg G5. they had great communication and I had no problems what so ever I highly recommend them."

2017-03-06

galaxy note 2 N7100

"I received my 5 codes, NETWORK, PROVIDER, SUBPROVIDER, DEFREEZE and EXTRA,
after 2 days . Had to use the defreeze code first and then nck , and it just took seconds to have my phone unlocked. Trusted unlocking team, can't recommend enough and thanks so much!

2017-02-28

Son los mejores del mercado actualmente, seriedad y profesionalismo. Sencillamente los mejores

"Son excelentes, profesionales y con una rapidez impresionante , los exhorto a continuar así les doy cinco estrellas en todo porque se las merecen. Gracias a este colectivo de trabajo "

2017-02-25

very nice company

"They sent us the code within 24hrs even though it should've taken 3 days. We typed the code in but it war unsuccessful. We contracted cellunlocker and got a promt email back with things to try as making sure it's the original software and also trying a factory reset. It still didn't work. We email led them back again and again got a promt answer with a detailed description od how to get into the developer menu and what to do. We did that, tried the unlock code again and Bingo! It worked. Very nice and knowledgeable staff who don't leave you hanging "

2017-02-23

Best cell unlocker

"I tryed two companies to do that and they are the only one who help me that much and make a final happy story.

There team is great and helpfull.

We feel important to them

2017-02-21

First Time User, Couldn't Be Happier With The Service.

"I had a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with AT&T and for some reason AT&T weren't able to unlock it. So i started looking online and found cellunlocker and other similar companies as well. I chose cellunlocker because of the more affordable price and better reviews. I am so glad I chose cellunlocker. The service was prompt and courteous; always following up right away and making sure my unlock code worked. I have already recommended this service to my friends and family. I definitely will use this service again in the future. "

2017-02-19

Thank you CellUnlocker.net for helping us escape from the evil clutches of The Source & Bell/Virgin Mobility!!

"My daughter purchased a brand new Samsung S5 Neo from The Source for full price ($550). Only after did we discover that all of their phones are locked to the Bell/Virgin network, even though she had bought the phone outright. Bell would not unlock the phone unless she signed up for their service for a minimum of 90 days, and even then it would be a $50 charge to unlock. I purchased a SIM for 7 Eleven Speakout, as their plans are at least $5 a month cheaper than anything on the Bell/Telus/Virgin networks. I then purchased the unlock code from cellunlocker.net, as I didn't want to give Bell a dime to unlock this phone that we owned outright.

The only glitch we had was the device kept producing an error (Unfortunately the Process.com.android.phone Has Stopped) whenever the 7 Eleven Speakout SIM was installed, and would not produce the unlock prompt. We resolved by inserting a Telus SIM from another phone, which immediately then requested the unlock code, which was successful. We then inserted the Speakout SIM, and the phone has worked perfectly ever since.

Thank you CellUnlocker.net for letting us escape a 90 day commitment with Bell, their $50 unlock fee, for a phone that The Source sold us for full price ($550) without disclosing that it was locked to the phone company that they resold phone plans for!

2017-02-11

Excellent Service

" S6 phone unlocking code has been sent within few hours. "

2017-02-11

iphone 6s

"my iphone 6s fully unlocked and ready for any carrier"

2017-01-30

Fast and simple!

"I signed up online and within a few days my phone was unlocked. I put in the sim card and it worked. I thought it was going to be complicated but it was really fast. I would definitely use them again if I had to. I called other places and they said it would take 5 days and I would have to leave my phone with them. This was much more convenient."

2017-01-21

Successfully Unlocked Iphone 6

"Successfully unlocked my iphone 6 within 24 hours. Clear directions and responsive in emails with them. My 2nd time using them."

2017-01-08

"This is a very great team you can trust to unlock your device "

2016-12-22

Cellunlocker is the best!

"Great service that's fast and easy. Very responsive if you need assistance from the support team. I've used them twice and both times were successful. Reasonably priced compared to other services."

2016-12-20

Weekend from Hell Fixed by cellunlocker!!!

"I inadvertently locked my brand new Galaxy S7 to Rogers using an old SIM card. After spending my entire weekend going back and forth between Rogers, TELUS, Koodo and Samsung, no one was able to unlock my phone. Finally I was referred to cellunlocker and within 2 hours they had an unlock code for me and within minutes my new phone was unlocked and usable on Koodo."

Share cellunlocker's store rating

cellunlocker is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

cellunlocker is not a merchant member
cellunlocker does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!