Stores > cellunlocker

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
Voice your opinion! Review cellunlocker by clicking a star below.
2017-01-08

"This is a very great team you can trust to unlock your device "

This review was modified by Youdi on January 08 2017 06:16:40 PM

2016-12-22

Cellunlocker is the best!

"Great service that's fast and easy. Very responsive if you need assistance from the support team. I've used them twice and both times were successful. Reasonably priced compared to other services."

This review was modified by Jath16 on December 22 2016 05:32:00 PM

2016-12-20

Weekend from Hell Fixed by cellunlocker!!!

"I inadvertently locked my brand new Galaxy S7 to Rogers using an old SIM card. After spending my entire weekend going back and forth between Rogers, TELUS, Koodo and Samsung, no one was able to unlock my phone. Finally I was referred to cellunlocker and within 2 hours they had an unlock code for me and within minutes my new phone was unlocked and usable on Koodo."

Best website ever!!!!!!

"When looking for unlock codes cellunlocker is the best. The prices are great and the wait time is less than 24 hours. This is my 3rd time ordering an unlock code and it has worked every time. "

This review was modified by Nelisan on December 17 2016 03:21:48 PM

2016-12-17

Rapidez y eficacia en el servicio

"Me contestaron en forma instantánea de contratar el servicio e hicieron un seguimiento hasta que realicé satisfactoriamente el desbloqueo de mi móvil .Un buen servicio de posventa"

Fixed & Sorted

"The Unlock Codes didn't work at first but following a fast response from Cellunlocker Support the phone was unlocked in seconds - great job, fantastic, fast communication."

2016-12-04

Highly satisfied and great customer service

"i tried 3 other places but they could not unlock my sumsung S7 edge, cellunlocker did the magic and am finally free!!!!!!!! thank you."

This review was modified by Abbysarah on December 04 2016 09:53:39 AM

2016-11-23

Worked with their help

"The code took a little more than 90 minutes to be received and then it didn't work at once. So I had to contact support by just replying to the email. They answered immediately with a cool workaround and it worked great. I'm happy to have my cellphone back. Thanks!"

2016-11-21

Skeptical to satisfied.

"My Lumia 900 is unlocked as promised. "

This review was modified by spayal on November 21 2016 03:32:05 PM

2016-11-14

long long time to see nothing!

"order an unlock code on this site and it took 7 days to receive an email saying that they are not able to unlock it. it took 4 days to refund my order.... so I waste 11 days for nothing. "

2016-11-09

The most trusted cellunlocker company in the world

"This is my third time I am doing an order with cellunlocker and it always correct and on time. Great job guys. Hope your business stays and grows !!!"

2016-11-08

Had issues unlocking my phone. They helped me until everything was resolved!

"I placed an order with cellunlocker.net to unlock my cell phone. The instructions they first sent me didn't work for my phone; however, they worked with me offering me various other suggestions until I was able to get my phone unlocked. They were very prompt and helpful with resolving my issue and getting my phone unlocked. Thank you!"

This review was modified by endofspin on November 08 2016 09:14:33 PM

2016-11-07

perfect & very helpful :)

"unlocked a blackberry bold 9700... very straightforward and excellent support when I screwed up :)"

This review was modified by fatgus on November 07 2016 12:17:41 PM

2016-10-29

100% SATISFACTION

"Great job to everyone at Cellunlocker!
I will admit as I was anxious to use my phone, the wait time was a killer, the unknown of 1-7 days for the delivery of the unlock code, but over all, the process was simple, self explanatory to set up afterwards also. The wait time for myself was 5 days, which perhaps to the people at cellunlocker instead of stating 1-7 business days, reword it to 4-7 business days and if it comes earlier then fantastic! That would eliminate 3 or 4 days of anticipation!
Great job and I will come to you again if needed in the future. Thank you to everyone at Cellunlocker.

This review was modified by andy_nethery on October 29 2016 02:18:01 PM

2016-10-27

"Excellent job! Not expensive and effective."

This review was modified by Smhb21 on October 27 2016 06:56:20 PM

Share cellunlocker's store rating

cellunlocker is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

cellunlocker is not a merchant member
cellunlocker does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!