Stores > cellunlocker

Product & services pricing Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
Voice your opinion! Review cellunlocker by clicking a star below.
2017-04-24

Great service

"Thank you for an excellent and fast service!"

2017-04-20

LG E971 Optimus G

"Unlocked a LG E971 Optimus G.. Took 10 mins hahahahaha lol"

2017-04-10

Copious amounts of support.

"First solution didn't work, one e-mail later and done the only site that could unlock my foreign iphone, worth the money IMHO."

2017-04-02

Best customer service I've ever received and great service. Thank you

"I have never had any challenges unlocking a phone. It's quick and safe and whenever I send an email to the customer service I get replied quick for any information it needed and any other steps to get my phone unlocked. Thanks soo much "

2017-03-31

Satisfied!

"I am very satisfied with this company. Punctuality and excellent quality of work"

2017-03-27

Excellent service at a great price

"Started with a few questions I had and the responses from the cellunlocker team were quick and helpful. I researched a number of services and felt most confident using cellunlocker. Their price was so much cheaper than using my carrier and most other services. Quick turnaround on the unlock code and came complete with easy instructions. Worked first time.
I wouldn't hesitate to use the service again.

2017-03-27

Awesome Tech support!!!!

"Valerie at cellunlocker stuck with this 66 year old non tech savvy guy for hours until she helped resolve the issues. Awesome tech support!"

2017-03-26

A real professional service.

"Had an issue using the unlock code & was given good clear guidance and great support getting it resolved."

2017-03-25

Fast and quality

"I had my phone unlocked in less than one hour and I recommend to anyone thank you"

2017-03-12

2 Great Deals in 5 Days

"I happened to find myself in need of 2 phones to be unlocked within 5 days of each other and I looked for a service that would do it in a timely fashion for a decent price. The shop in my town wanted 50 dollars so I was quite happy to find out is was going to be much less. I had 1 older samsung and 1 new Lg G5. they had great communication and I had no problems what so ever I highly recommend them."

2017-03-06

galaxy note 2 N7100

"I received my 5 codes, NETWORK, PROVIDER, SUBPROVIDER, DEFREEZE and EXTRA,
after 2 days . Had to use the defreeze code first and then nck , and it just took seconds to have my phone unlocked. Trusted unlocking team, can't recommend enough and thanks so much!

2017-02-28

Son los mejores del mercado actualmente, seriedad y profesionalismo. Sencillamente los mejores

"Son excelentes, profesionales y con una rapidez impresionante , los exhorto a continuar así les doy cinco estrellas en todo porque se las merecen. Gracias a este colectivo de trabajo "

2017-02-25

very nice company

"They sent us the code within 24hrs even though it should've taken 3 days. We typed the code in but it war unsuccessful. We contracted cellunlocker and got a promt email back with things to try as making sure it's the original software and also trying a factory reset. It still didn't work. We email led them back again and again got a promt answer with a detailed description od how to get into the developer menu and what to do. We did that, tried the unlock code again and Bingo! It worked. Very nice and knowledgeable staff who don't leave you hanging "

2017-02-23

Best cell unlocker

"I tryed two companies to do that and they are the only one who help me that much and make a final happy story.

There team is great and helpfull.

We feel important to them

2017-02-21

First Time User, Couldn't Be Happier With The Service.

"I had a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with AT&T and for some reason AT&T weren't able to unlock it. So i started looking online and found cellunlocker and other similar companies as well. I chose cellunlocker because of the more affordable price and better reviews. I am so glad I chose cellunlocker. The service was prompt and courteous; always following up right away and making sure my unlock code worked. I have already recommended this service to my friends and family. I definitely will use this service again in the future. "

Share cellunlocker's store rating

cellunlocker is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

cellunlocker is not a merchant member
cellunlocker does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!